Schedule / Update Change

thinkslogically
Game Master

Schedule / Update Change

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:38 am

Afternoon all!

Since it seems like most people are struggling with the deadlines at the moment, I'm going to drop the lesson schedule to once every 2 weeks. Hopefully this means that more of you will have time to participate and also might encourage some of the others to come back once in a while :)

I'm also going to remove the rules about having set players. If you want to join in and give an assignment a shot that is absolutely fine - all I'd ask is that you at least try and read through any previous lessons to avoid us having to repeat big sections if you run into problems.

Cheers!

UnderstandsLittle
Whispers Softly

Re: Schedule / Update Change

Post by UnderstandsLittle » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Good thing I read this! I was about to PM you if I could join!

I'm not very good with Image editing, and would like to get better. With that in mind, do you mind if I just whip through all of the previous lessons and try my hand? And if not, where should I post my artwork?

Also, I could try my hand at tutoring one of the two lessons you still need a tutor for.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 am

Yeah, that's great! Feel free to give them a bash and please do post your work in the assignments thread as you go - it's fun to see what people come up with! If you have any questions, stick them in the relevant lesson thread me and/or one of the others will try and help as best we can :)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:42 am

When I checked active topics and saw this thread-topic, I assumed it would have to do with the new update schedule of THunt.
Silly me...
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 am

Nope :) THat's why it's hidden in it's own little subforum! Always room for more 'players' though if anyone else happens by and fancies joining in.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 am

Yeah, I forgot to check the forum it's in....

Ah well.
https://twitter.com/Thunt_Goblins/status/361156706681622529 wrote:All 217 alts will some day be 'splained.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards