July 17th, 2017 - Expeditious Retreat

Discuss the comic here!
Someguy
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: July 17th, 2017 - Expeditious Retreat

Post by Someguy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:26 pm

ForgetsOldName wrote:
► Show Spoiler
My instinct about the insanely specific wall loot turning insanely powerful under just the right circumstances turns out to have something to it.
But I'm not revealing anything about how it ends.
The [Wall of Appraisal] having a Divination magic item behind it will be really cool, but I'm looking forward to the party sticking demon remains into it to check for useful crafting materials.

Corrupt User
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Corrupt User » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 pm

We got a ring of holding; maybe Fumbles could absorb each imprint one at a time instead of all at once, by having Minmax let in only one imprint at a time?

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:21 am

ForgetsOldName wrote:
Krulle wrote: @Forgets: you forgot Taps and Asks Nonsense, but then, they never were "major", nor featured much more than their own death. (I found Taps' death the best illustration of a death so far.)
And you forgot that Lizardfolk, K'Seliss. Although he had by far the best last line so far.
I'm gonna shut up now.
So true about K'Seliss! I knew I would miss something. But Taps and Asks...kind of minor. I also left off the Dwarven Boy and Hawl. I count them as minor even though it was a memorable moment.
I made a thing from an old cast wallpaper showing this, sort of a "how things have changed" thingy. You may be interested.

http://imgur.com/XCH3jdt