Attention all G:AR backers!

Discuss the comic here!
DragonTurtle
Keeps Eli Balanced
UStream Username: HyperHalfling

Attention all G:AR backers!

Post by DragonTurtle » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:48 pm

This is of particular importance to people who backed the Goblins: Alternate Realities game. Progress has been made, and we need to communicate!
Please spread this around, especially if you know a backer who is perhaps not hanging around here much any more.

As posted on http://www.goblinscomic.org/gar (which you can click if you want all the pretty card images and rules):

We're at the stage where we're working on making sure that we have up-to-date info on all the backers. If your contact info has changed in the last four years, please email us here (this email is only for G:AR business). (maze of many at g mail dot com, in case the clicky link causes issues)
Give us the name, email and address that would be on our backer list and tell us what's changed. If there are issues with giving us that info, just let us know and we'll get to work on setting you up. There are thousands of backers and only two people going through each person/email manually, so expect this step to take awhile.

We don't know production schedules yet, but all backers who originally pledged for a copy of the game will get one. For anyone else who wants the game, it will go on sale to the general public after we've made sure the backers have theirs.
I am always me, but go by many names, depending where you find me.
@HyperHalfling and @DragonTurtle on Twitter; DragonTurtle here; the_kender, DragonTurtle, or the Hyper Halfling on Twitch; Theodora van Zeeland in the Society for Creative Anachronism; Danielle Stephens in real life, and when you hear me on a live stream. (I don't do Facebook any more.)

Sessine
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Re: Attention all G:AR backers!

Post by Sessine » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Would it be helpful for people whose contact information has NOT changed to send you an email now, so you can check them off the list as done?

Or would you rather not have the extra email volume in your inbox at this time?
► Show Spoiler

DragonTurtle
Keeps Eli Balanced
UStream Username: HyperHalfling

Re: Attention all G:AR backers!

Post by DragonTurtle » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:34 pm

You are welcome to email me! Knowing your info hasn't changed is the step after this one, but there's no harm in doing it now. It lets me know we're reaching people.
I am always me, but go by many names, depending where you find me.
@HyperHalfling and @DragonTurtle on Twitter; DragonTurtle here; the_kender, DragonTurtle, or the Hyper Halfling on Twitch; Theodora van Zeeland in the Society for Creative Anachronism; Danielle Stephens in real life, and when you hear me on a live stream. (I don't do Facebook any more.)