Pokemon: Darkness Awakens (Now Recruiting)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Re: Pokemon: Darkness Awakens

Post by Natrivv » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:45 pm

► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Vince grins at Lilith, no sign of mirth in his dark eyes, "Hah, I like a spirited opponent, but spitting at me, now that's just rude. It's clear you don't want an honourable fight, and since you're apparently not meant to do too much harm, what say you call off your pet, I'll not have Leo come after you, and we stop bothering each other, hm? I'd hate for one of my attacks to leave a scar." If Lilith doesn't back off, Vince pivots on one foot, bringing his leg around for a kick across the gut, again barely grazing her for devastating effect. "Leo, bite the woman.
If she does pull back, he instead drops to a crouch and calls Leo over to him, ready to direct their attacks at anybody who still wants to fight him, "The ones facing the professor are powerful. There's no use in fighting them if it can be avoided."

Intimidate: 16
Dragon Claw (Lilith): AC=16, Damage=27
Bite: AC=2, Damage=29
► Show Spoiler
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Here we go. a proper map. well kinda.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Yeah, so that's definitely a nidoran. Might be part of the Loudred line near the top, not a clue what the coated one is, though. I was thinking Cinccino, but that's definitely not right. The first thing that comes to mind is Burmy, but they don't have a white coated version.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:12 am

Roll me a pokemon edueach for white coat and large mouth, if you want to know before end of battle.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:57 am

Eh, I'm not that bothered with it.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 am

ok so I'll move diagonally up right one, up 3 then diagonally left-up for my turn.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:27 am

That is 6 movement. Diagnals count as 2 movement every odd one.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:36 pm

So google docs is down currently so I can't double check, but I'm pretty sure Callum has 6 movement.

edit
So with google docs finally back up, Callum does have 6 movement.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:20 pm

"Steve, huh? Nice name for getting PUMPED FULL OF NEEDLES VENIPEDE POISON STING"

Syana: Not much of anything
Venipede: Poison Sting on Steve.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:24 pm

"Now. False swipe. Make sure they are intact will you. Lets speed the process." The white clawed creature swipes at them both, hurting them both severely. You are glad you are not the other side where the claws are.
While this is going on the orange fish does nothing special. The masked villain shoots at the professor again, causing them to scream even louder. The purple monster guards it's master, waiting for anything to strike him again.

Callum then twirls towards the professor, but not without incurring the fury of the purple rabbit, dealing 24 (29) damage. He wishes he didn't go there. A sight that he wishes that he did not see. As Callum peers over the turned over table he sees the tentacruel holding the professor, and carrying it away from the masked villain but something seems very off, especially with both of them screaming in agony and the fact they appear to be struggling away from each other. That is when he notices that the tentacles that were holding the professor, were not just holding the professor. One of them is the professor's arm and one of them is his leg, and his leg is the tentacruel's tentacle. They struggle hard to separate from each other, but it seems apparent that it would be impossible for them to do so, as one cannot easily separate themselves from their own limb.

Vince looks at Lilith to see what she is about to do, and even though she gives him a glare and hisses with him with a forked tongue, has her rabbit jump in her arms and whispers to it, not taking her eyes off of Vince.
"If you fucking lie to me, you are going to get in so much hurt you don't even know. I don't trust him needles. Protect me if he decides if he wants ta' hurt me"

Spines shoots at Steve, hitting him with many needles, but then it seems to have a negative reaction to hitting Steve, as it forgot what it was doing.

Steve looks at both of them with anger. "You know, I have been trying to help you. I have been trying to stop you from going to the commander so you wouldn't get hurt, I have even stopped Lilith from hurting your friend badly. Even when you attacked my poor Spewpa I still didn't try to hurt you. And this is the thanks I get?!?"
Steve summons two dark blue shadows in his hands and tosses them at the Venipede and at Syana.

"...Daaaaaaaamn Steve. Way to go! Kick their ass!"
Untitled-4.png
White Claw (25)
"Arceus" (15)
Callum (18/15) ( 27/51) +1 spd +1 sdef
Masked Villian (15)
Cocoa (15) (returned)
Purple Monster (15) barely injured
Vince (10) (8/48)
Purple Rabbit Needles (10) focused
snake (10)
Leo (9)
spines (9) Poison sting Disabled, Confused
Tentacruel ? (8) very injured
Syana (8) Confused
Grunt 2Lilith (7) injured
Grunt 1Steve (5) (-1 ac) barely injured
White Coat (3) +1 def
Professor ? (5) Very injured

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:09 pm

"If you fucking lie to me, you are going to get in so much hurt you don't even know. I don't trust him needles. Protect me if he decides if he wants ta' hurt me"
"There is more to power than strength alone. If your words carry no guarantee of appropriate action you cannot have true power, even if the the agreement you break was made with enemies. Besides, if we kept fighting it wouldn't end well for either of us. I could weaken you enough for Leo to finish you, but your rabbit would still have the opportunity to beat me. You did well to get into a stalemate like this. It's unfortunate we could not be on the same side."
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:37 am

"What... are you talking about?" Syana gives Steve a glazed, unknowing look. "I... don't... ARGH! Alright, Venipede: Use Defence Curl!" Syana shrugs off the confusion and strikes a powerful pose, inspiring Venipede.
► Show Spoiler
Venipede stiffens for a moment, trying as hard as it can to throw off the confusion... and succeeds! Venipede curls up in it's position, giving Steve and the White Coat a tougher target.
► Show Spoiler

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:17 am

"what... What are you doing? What by Giratina have you done to the professor!" Callum yells as he shoots a barrage of stars from his fist hitting both the purple monster, and the man behind him.

Callum backs up as much as he can and uses swift
Swift [2d6+15] = 8+15 = 23

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Vince glances at Lilith, "I agreed not to fight you, but I said nothing about your boss, and sort of need the professor." Vince makes a dash toward the mouthy pokemon, dodging around the people in the way. As he gets close he twists on one leg and plants his other foot into it, knocking it a couple of metres through the air, and hopefully over the edge. "I've done my part. You two had better make sure it was worth it."

Dragon Tail: AC=14, Damage=22
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:54 pm

The clawed creature slashes through the professor-tentacruel thing, leaving him? them? barely conscious.

Callum angry at the villian shoots stars at him and his purple creature and shouts at him. "what... What are you doing? What by Giratina have you done to the professor!"

"Pokemon power augumentation, you wouldn't understand. Lilith, you are closest to him. Deal with him, now." he goes behind the turned over table and looks for something. Lilith gives a disinterested sigh in reply.

Vince deals a blow to the purple creature, moving it 2 meters upward, near the edge but not quite over it. He thinks one more kick would put it over the edge. As soon as Vince is nearby the masked villian shoots at him. He feels sickened and weak. Roll focus.

Spines curls up in a little ball.

Lilith goes up north where Callum was and stops dead in her tracks. "What the fuck. Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! ...Steeeeeeeeeve there's cake."
"Cake? Where?" Steve gets closer to Lilith. "Where is the cake?"
"Can you not seriously see what is going on."
"See what?"
"Sigh Steve, okay look they lied to us. They are doing...something terrible. Tell us what is going on you fuck!"

"Now don't get hasty Lilith. Or would you like to be next?"

"Like fuck I would!" Lilith gets out a cigarette and blows some smoke his way, which do not come even close to him. "Awww fuck."
Steve in the meantime is attempting to look for something, probably cake.

Sickened - a sickend target must make a dc 10 focus to act. Bonded - bonded cannot be further than 3 meters apart from each other.

White Claw (25)
"Arceus" (15)
Callum (18/15) ( 27/51) +1 spd +1 sdef
Masked Villian (15)
Cocoa (15) (returned)
Purple Monster (15) barely injured
Vince (10) (8/48) Sickened, bounded
snake (10)
Leo (9) sickened, bounded
spines (9) Poison sting Disabled, curled
Syana (8)
Lilith (7) injured
Steve (5) (-1 ac) barely injured
White Coat (3) +1 def
Untitled-4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Focus: Focus=12
Vince flips off the masked man with a grin, "You're facing a man with great power, which will only grow greater. Your little toy isn't going to stop me."
Vince bounds closer to the purple thing (Between the villain and the clawed pokemon) and boots it again. "Leo, bite the masked fool."

Dragon Tail: AC=9, Damage=28
Bite: AC=12, Damage=25

Oh, and Leo's focus check: 7
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:12 pm

"This is warped, pokemon power augmentation! YOU'RE PHYSICALLY JOINING THEM TOGETHER AGAINST THERE WILL!" Cautiously Callum does some more spinning towards the fight, making sure to keep distance between himself, and well everyone.

Natural Turn +1 sp. a and speed.
moving four to the left, and 2 up

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:39 am

"I don't remember signing up for this shit! Venipede, go in!"

Syana stays put. (If something suddenly appears near her she bolts)

Venipede moves as close as possible to White Claw, not removing Curled Up.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:36 pm

The white clawed pokemon makes a fast dash, running on all fours sprinting for Callum and while doing so it seems to go much faster than before, speeding past Callum, appearing to overshoot it's target only for Callum to feel it's breathe on his neck.

Callum starts to move, only to provoke the white clawwed creature to attack. Fortunally for Callum, the claws barely miss him, giving him +1 evasion."This is warped, pokemon power augmentation! YOU'RE PHYSICALLY JOINING THEM TOGETHER AGAINST THERE WILL!"

"Many people are so resistant for change and to gain more power. Sad really. If you would just accept it would be far easier for all of you. After all, this is an improvement for all of you." Seeing he finally has a shot to get Callum, the masked villian moves a bit closer and shoots at Callum. He feels odd, a bit sick but also like something is....pulling him? Weird.

Vince feels sick and struggles a bit as he feels nauseous and feels a deep pain in his chest area, but is barely able to focus enough to give a sound kick to the purple monster and able to kick it off of the ship.

Needles looks at his master and glares at the villian guy, lowering his defence. Leo gives Vince a sharp whine and shivers as he struggles against Vince, attempting to move. Vince feels his arms being harder to to move and when he looks down at his arms he ses that part of the dog is part of him, with the fur and hair fusing together, entangling with each other.

Spines tries to move over closer to the quick white speed demon, but not making much progress. Lilith picks up her purple rabbit and absconds.

Fusing
► Show Spoiler
leo]leo and vince fuse roll [1d20] = 4
mappickra.png
White Claw (35/25) +2 spd
Callum (21/15) ( 27/51) +2 spd +2 satt +1 evasion, bounded ?, sickend
"Arceus" (15)
Masked Villian (15) -1 def
Cocoa (15) (returned) bounded ?, sickend
Purple Monster (15) injured, OUT OF BOUNDS
Vince (10) (8/48) Sickened, fusing
snake (10)
Leo (9) sickened, fusing
spines (9) Poison sting Disabled, curled
Syana (8)
Lilith (7) injured
Steve (5) (-1 ac) barely injured
White Coat (3) +2 def

► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Vince growls at the man, "Don't turn away from me, moron. Only a fool exposes himself to an enemy." Keeping his focus on the enemy rather than what he is undergoing, Vince charges the villain, vaulting off of the toppled table and bringing his foot down on the man's arm.

Vince's focus: 16
Dragon Claw: Ac=14, Damage=31
Leo's focus: 2, so no action from Leo.

Fusion roll (Courtesy of Burns) 7
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:12 pm

"UGH..." Callum cries falling onto a knee trying to compose himself. "Ever consider it's power we didn't want?"

Callum focus ap boosted [2d6+1] = 6+1 = 7

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:30 pm

"Or power which cannot be used efficiently."
My game:

My characters:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:50 am

"I REALLY DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!" Syana, thinking of a way to escape the fate of fusion, whips out Spines' pokeball and returns him.

"What you going to fuse me with now, freakshow? I don't see any pokemon around!"
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:40 pm

The white clawed pokemon rushes back to it's master as Callum chokes on his words. "Ever consider it's power we didn't want?"
"Believe me, in all due time you would appreciate this gift I am bestowing upon you. Maybe not at this moment, or the next few moments, but what I am doing is allowing you to bond with your pokemon unlike what you have ever seen."
Callum feels a bit of his spirit/soul/sense of self being drained from him, like he is loosing a part of himself and it pains him to be so far away from his pokemon. The masked villian goes to the white clawed creature's side and works on the gun like thing. "Hmm... Max power. Here we go."
Vince goes up to the villian to give him a swift kick to only be stopped by the white clawed creature getting in his way. "Don't turn away from me, moron. Only a fool exposes himself to an enemy."
"Despite how far away Fleshripper was from me, he has the capacity of covering me. No, I wouldn't be conserned about that if I were you. I would be more conserned about what I am going to let Fleshripper do if you want to try that again. It would only be a minor setback, but at least you won't be trying to attack me or Fleshripper again."
"I REALLY DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS! What you going to fuse me with now, freakshow? I don't see any pokemon around!"
"Oh no you only minorly inconvenienced me. Look kid, recalling your pokemon won't help you. You want to know why?"
The masked villain folds his shirt arm back to reveal some sort of arm machine with pokeball symbols. "You see this? This is what they call a snag machine, it is able to capture pokemon that are already captured. I was going to use the 'prize' the professor had and use it, but alas I am fairly certain he took it with him. But asides from that function, I can open or close pokeballs that are owned, and when you are knocked out you cannot resist from being fused. So really, do yourself a favor and don't resist the path to greatness."

Continuation from Bonded: if on the end of the slower counterparts turn they are not in range then both loose a tick of hp. (Pokemon in pokeballs do not get damaged in this way.)
White Claw (35/25) +2 spd Injured
Callum (21/15) ( 22/51) +2 spd +2 satt +1 evasion, bounded, sickend
"Arceus" (15)
Masked Villian (15) -1 def
Cocoa (15) (returned) bounded ?, sickend
Purple Monster (15) injured, OUT OF BOUNDS
Vince (10) (8/48) Sickened, fusing
Purple Rabbit Needles (10) focused, out of here
snake (10)
Leo (9) sickened, fusing
spines (9) Poison sting Disabled, curled RECALLED