PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Theis2 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:58 am

Drake starts grooming Ghos so the vanillish can see what's it about, before going to groom it if allowed

Drake poke edu: 4d6 = [6, 6, 5, 1]+1 = 19 AP BOOST BECAUSE WHY NOT!
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Charging up, Don releases another burst of electricity around himself. Then, he glares up at the Sylveon....and bravely flops away, covering a surprising distance for a literal fish-out-of-water. After putting 8m between himself and his opponent, he feels safe enough to spin around and taunt the Sylveon, hopefully out of its reach...

Discharge (AC: 8, Damage: 42)
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Koa offers his last pokeball to the excited little Vanillite.

"You... Found an underground temple..?"

"Oh yeah, you weren't there, were you? Yeah, well, you know that big golem-thing those Godslayer guys took over? Well there's this temple near the city that they got it from - the golem-thing was protecting it. I mean, we didn't find the temple until after all that, but yeah."

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Alex, Haley

"i mean....a larvesta is great and all but I really do need all the wnti fliers I can get. I mean a larvesta can stay if it wants...But um...we did take out two threats....The absol and the rufflets. The absol won't bother you and the birds will think twice about doing so."

"Hm. She's right, we have handled a few threats to you, so you all know we're not bad people. And a slugma wouldn't be bad for my team, either. I need more special attackers. I could switch Shendry out for one, she's too situational. So, if a slugma wants to join me, I'll take you in."

The volcarona seems briefly a bit troubled by the comments- The trainers talking as if their actions meant they already owned them! But she seems to relent soon enough, Alex's words seemingly enough to convince it that it's true they're not bad people- Whoever'd leave would probably have it well... And leaves it up to the smaller larvesta and slugma to decide for themselves... Where luckily, their good deeds have gone less unnoticed- Both slugma and Larvesta seeming interested in joining their cause!

Haley has captured a lvl 20 stark male larvesta with flame body and swarm!
Haley has captured a lvl 19 patient female slugma with magma armor!
Alex has captured a lvl 23 impish male slugma with sun blanket and thermosensitive!

► Show Spoiler
Phoenix

Dracula tanks a hit- Taking 28(18) damage from the klefki, before he switches out to Spot, ready to act.

Which doesn't mean Eliza was intent to allow it to act against her klefki- Quickly recalling it, sending out a sylveon in it's steadst... As the growlithe makes good use of it to chomp down on the defenseless pokemon, dealing a decent bit of damage and flinching it!

"Well darling, your time is now! Anyone who gets on that platform gets bonus points! Show me something cool!"

Phoenix points: 0

Eliza points: 10

Current round: COOL SPOTLIGHT

Nearby platform spiked

Jingle(klefki)(24/14) lightly injured recalled
Dracula(22) 32/74
Kanga(20) KO
Fluff(Whimsicott)(16) recalled
winger(15) KO
Cris(13) KO
Cuffs(Granbull)(15/5) KO
Spot(13) 54/54
Charming(11) recalled
Serenity(Azumarill)(5) KO
Bow(Sylveon)(3/6) flinched, injured
► Show Spoiler
Bjorn

"Oh yeah, no idea how the fuck this happened, it just sorta... happened. I just feel like I know what I'm supposed to do with it, y'know like when you go to fall you automatically stick your hands out. I can't really explain. I don't seem to be feeling the cold here, either."

"That's... Weird..." Isabella says, only briefly seeming to realize her words might be misinterpreted as she quickly follows up after a small pause- "I mean, like, weird how that just kinda... Happens? Jack also got his powers, also just kinda came natural... Almost makes me a bit envious."

"To be fair though, it isn't that cold. Just a bit chilly... Well, unless you're not wearing proper shoes."
Isabella briefly remarks- Pulling her shoes, clearly not meant for isolation, out of the snow.

"Sorry little guy, is this better?" Bjorn speaks up- Altering the little statuette he made to the form of a vanillite instead... The vanillite seeming to give an approving nod of his work- As Bjorn continues.

"Would you like to come with me? I'll need someone to help me with my sculptures and ice attacks!" Its a big wide world out there, there's plenty to see and do outside this old mountain. And at least with me I can bring the snow with us!"

The little vanillite doesn't seem to need much convincing- Gladly joining Elsa Bjorn's team!

Bjorn has captured a lvl 20 male brave vanillite with ice body and snow cloak!

Drake

Drake meanwhile, begins with the grooming of Ghos... The little ice-cone getting in the way soon enough as it wants that instead! And more than willing to try and convince it to join their party, he soon sets to work... And with it seems to convince the vanillish to join him!

Drake has captured a lvl 24 male vanilish with the sun blanket and reflective ice abilities!

Reflective ice
Standard action - Scene
The user burrows down and becomes reflective for one full round. While reflective, the user is vulnerable, and any special attacks aimed against it may be reflected against an opponent of choice, and cannot miss.

The little fellow also appears to have adapted it's diet to survive on what little sunlight it could get up there,it appears...You suppose you are on the light side of the mountains, though.

Izzy

Izzy spins the wheel... Getting lucky, hitting the jackpot and an additional two rolls! To top it off, her next set of rolls also includes another jackpot, giving her a total of three awards..!

...As she then rolls probably the least favorable results- Earning a total of 6 points, and a brief cloud of medicine sprayed over the don which appears to do... Absolutely nothing.

But the Don was about to prove he didn't need any medicine to survive and beat this guy down! Hitting it with a big discharge, as it again heals with the use of one of it's fairy lights... As the pokemon tries to chase down the don, but soon realizes with another spasm that it won't be able to- Eliza quickly instructing it to form it's fairy lights once more...

"Your little stunfisk has really given poor Bow a shock, hasn't he..?"

"Seems so darling! Haven't seen him able to overcome it for a single turn yet since it got hit!"

"Now darlings, show me something smart!"

Izzy points: 16

Eliza points: 5

Current round: SMART

Zeke(33/20) 73/84 recalled
Bolt(Dedenne)(20) KO
Fluff(16) KO
Cuffs(15/5) heavily injured, recalled
Jingle(Klefki)(14) injured recalled
Eddie(12/4) 24/84 flinched recalled
Kay(11) recalled
The don(3) 2/98
Bow(sylveon)(3/6)very heavily injured, paralyzed, 3 fairy lights
Fern(1) KO

Koa

Koa gladly offers his pokeball... Capturing the vanillite!

Koa has captured a lvl 16 patient female vanillite with the snow cloak ability!

"Oh yeah, you weren't there, were you? Yeah, well, you know that big golem-thing those Godslayer guys took over? Well there's this temple near the city that they got it from - the golem-thing was protecting it. I mean, we didn't find the temple until after all that, but yeah."

"Huh... Well, that is a... Big coincidence."

"Anything interesting happen there then..?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:48 pm

"Alright, I think we intruded long enough. So uh...I'm going to hide the birds and clean up our trash before we go." Haley drags the birds into the brush and pours some feed near them before she goes collecting the discarded pokeballs. When she captures the slugma, she sends the acceletor back. She then leads the others out of the cave.

"Okay I think I am done with adventure today and my team is pretty worn out, what about you guys? I got some repels in here. Maybe I can find something cool along the way!"

She quickly pulls up her dex to submit a post about a rufflet for trade, putting the level, nature and abilities on it, like she did on the others.
Haley then uses repel if Alex/Dave agrees. She then looks around for discarded items along the way, and potential fossils.
Athletics [2d6] = 5 Survival (fossil locations) [4d6] = 6 poke edu (finding fossils) [5d6] = 14 per [5d6] = 16
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:51 pm

"Agreed. Let's just get out of here without any more complications. Though I'd say the chances of finding anything that won't be more trouble are near zero."
► Show Spoiler
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Phoenix growls as the Klefki is switched out, right as Spot is about to bite down on it. Still, in its place is the Sylveon, which takes some decent damag. Spot, Fire Fang, again!

And boy, does Spot deliver. He goes for the Sylveon's weak spot, doing as much damage as possible.

Accuracy=20
Power=48
Crit Damage=19
Total=67

Also, the Sylveon is either Flinched, or Burned. Again.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 am

"Huh... Well, that is a... Big coincidence."

"I dunno, is it? I mean it was an old Fairy temple, and the city's gym is Fairy-typed. Maybe a long time ago the people in the city would go to the temple all the time, and the Fairy thing just kinda stuck?"

"Anything interesting happen there then..?"

"Y-yeah... about that. Um... kind-of a lot of stuff happened? I, uh...." Koa falls silent as he tries to find the words. Where does he even begin? "Erm... well, we still have to tell Alex and Phoenix about it, too, 'cause they weren't there. And you probably wouldn't believe me if I just straight-out told you, so maybe... it would be better to show you guys the temple? You guys doing anything else tonight?"

In any case, once everyone's finished talking with the Vanillite, Koa sets out with the others to actually do the job they were assigned: locating any buried people or pokemon that need help. Koa has Mali assist the efforts of the group's Tracking pokemon, as well as keeping an eye out himself.

Survival roll to help people/pokemon at avalanche site: 5D6+2 = [3, 5, 1, 5, 1]+2 = 17
(Bjorn could add +2 to that from having Adept Survival, and I'll spend an AP to bring that up to 21)

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Flopping back into range, The Don fires off a slightly inaccurate Mud Bomb at the Sylveon.

Mud Bomb (AC: 4, Damage: 34)
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Alex, Haley

"Alright, I think we intruded long enough. So uh...I'm going to hide the birds and clean up our trash before we go." Haley briefly states, acting on her words as she hides the rufflet under some nearby rocks... The bugs and slugma looking rather confused about why such predators are allowed escape- But don't question it too much, looking intent on moving on soon anyways...

"Okay I think I am done with adventure today and my team is pretty worn out, what about you guys? I got some repels in here. Maybe I can find something cool along the way!"

"Yeah, right- Long way back, so we should get on our way. Don't wanna be outside when it gets dark..." Dave idly comment- Giving a cautious glance towards the sun that is most definitely descending now... And the trainers come to the sad realization that the mountains haven't gotten any less treacherous- Even if they are barely even on it's foot... And while generally, their direction for now should be "downwards", that does not mean it might not come with it's own challenges...

Roll perception and Athletics

(For Alex only, I guess. :P)
► Show Spoiler
Phoenix

Phoenix couldn't care less about the spotlight, simply instructing the dog to chomp down... And chomp down it does- The massive bite barely enough to knock out the Sylveon!

"Oh my, what ferocity!"

"Well, that definitely throws a wrench in that plan..." Eliza plainly states- Sending out a small orange rodent as a replacement...

"Most definitely! Show me something smart, darling!"

Phoenix points: 1

Nearby platform spiked

Jingle(klefki)(24/14) lightly injured recalled
Dracula(22) 32/74
Kanga(20) KO
Bolt(Dedenne)(20)
winger(15) KO
Cris(13) KO
Cuffs(Granbull)(15/5) KO
Spot(13) 54/54
Charming(11) recalled
Bow(Sylveon)(3/6) KO

Koa

"I dunno, is it? I mean it was an old Fairy temple, and the city's gym is Fairy-typed. Maybe a long time ago the people in the city would go to the temple all the time, and the Fairy thing just kinda stuck?"

"Err... Not really... Possible." Jeremy starts, looking a bit awkward as he doesn't want to seem rude... Something Isabella doesn't seem to have any problems with, overhearing the topic during her own conversation with Bjorn-

"Yeah- Isosceles wasn't even there, what, like twenty years ago?"

"Erm... Yeah." Jeremy quietly replies, momentary silence betraying he wasn't expecting her to know that- She just shrugging it off by idly commenting: "Jack made a fuss about that like, at least once a month. In one of his standard rants."

"Y-yeah... about that. Um... kind-of a lot of stuff happened? I, uh.... Erm... well, we still have to tell Alex and Phoenix about it, too, 'cause they weren't there. And you probably wouldn't believe me if I just straight-out told you, so maybe... it would be better to show you guys the temple? You guys doing anything else tonight?"

"I..."

"Not really, I guess? But it's probably gonna be pretty late by the time we're done here... How far away is this temple supposed to be..? Because I'm kinda doubtful we could get there before dark."

"Erm... We don't have anything to do tomorrow though, right..? Maybe we could visit it then..?"
► Show Spoiler
Izzy

The don manages to launch one last mud bomb... But sadly, it once again does only a dismal amount of damage against the ridiculously special defense tanking sylveon- As for the first time in ages, it finally manages to break free of the paralysis, however temporarily- Although not taking any chances, once again forming a small shield with one of it's fairy lights, as a bunch of- This time ordinary white stars- Crashes into the don for 30(10) damage, knocking it out!

"Shame darling... I see where you were though- Probably figured out yourself that little Bow could probably tank a hyper beam... But that matters little when you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, does it not?"

"Anyways... Whatever pokemon you send out next, make sure it's tough!"

Izzy points: 17

Eliza points: 6

Current round: TOUGH

Bolt(Dedenne)(20) KO
Fluff(16) KO
Kay(11) recalled
The don(3) 2/98
Bow(sylveon)(3/6)very heavily injured, paralyzed, 2 fairy lights
Fern(1) KO

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:36 pm

M0rtimer wrote:Roll perception and Athletics

(For Alex only, I guess. :P)
Ugggh. You couldn't have just continued with know that Alex will fail all of his checks? He doesn't have Roy or Dusk to take care of him right now. Actually, you know what?

Command: 18
Alex brings out Mercury. In a firm tone, but not an unfriendly one, he speak to the metal bird, "We're going back to the city now. I'm leaving it to you to help me along the way. And you'll do your best, you hear? We'll have something to eat when we're safe." He then hands the ball to Dave, "I'll get that back when we're safe, but until I know I can trust Mercury I want his pokeball to be in the hands of somebody who isn't almost certainly going to fall off a cliff and knock himself out."

Mercury rolls:
Perception = 20
Athletics = 14

Alex per: 1
Alex ath: 2
This is where Alex shines. Making somebody else do all the work and none of it himself.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:59 pm

With his new Ice pokemon happily on board, Bjorn brings out Grunt, who gleefully snuffles, rolls and digs his way through the snowbanks, ecstatic to finally be back in the snow after two weeks away from it.

"Hey Grunt, focus! We have a job to do! There are people possibly trapped somewhere under an avalanche around here. Can you help sniff out any people who may be under the snow?" After snapping to attention, the swinub grunts in the affirmative, before sniffing the snow and tunnelling around leaving piles of snow in his wake.

Bjorn Survival Check: 4D6 = [1, 1, 6, 1] = 9

Having spent their entire lives in the snow though, both Bjorn and his pokemon seem surprisingly unhelpful.
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Phoenix switches over to Dracula, who flies up out of jumping range.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 pm

"Hold on there. Let me tie ya up so you wont end up as apancake." haley then ties alex to mercury
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 pm

"I thank you for your concern, but I have my doubts as to how much a rope will help me in these circumstances."

Tie him on as much as you want, no amount of rope can make Alex succeed at a Riding check. If he were in a metal box welded closed being worn by the skarmory he would still manage to fail badly enough to fall. :P
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:38 am

Izzy decides to play up the cute girl thing again, strumming out a sweet little melody on her guitar. However she's a bit too distracted by the ongoing battle, and the music isn't really as good as it could be.

Charm (5d6): 13

At the same time she sends out her next Pokemon - Snaps, the adorable little Totodile. Who wastes no time whatsoever in brutally savaging the Sylveon, chomping down on it with his ice-tipped fangs. Let's see the bastard tank through that >:D

Ice Fang (AC: 20, Damage: 38+19 crit = 57)
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:18 am

"It's if ya fall, ya won't be on the ground dead. Now let me tie ya to the skarm so if ya do fall you won' die."

It is not to help him succeed but to prevent death in failure

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:45 am

"If it makes you feel better, then go ahead, but a mountain isn't going to kill me where the endless abyss failed."
My game:

My characters:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Drake goes back to the others, satisfied with his new pokemon. He's ready to go exploring the area for potential survivors or other perculiar things.

Drake perception: 4d6 = [5, 4, 2, 1] = 12
Ghos perception: 5d6+1 = [6, 6, 5, 3, 1] = 22
Drake survival: 3d6 = [6, 4, 1] = 11
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Alex, Haley

Alex curses himself silently, already having accepted the fact that, without Roy, he was doomed. Without doubt, he was gonna slip at the worst possible moment, and meet his grisly demise... Or at the very least break a few ribs.

...Unless he finds a new assistant, that is.

Releasing the skarmory, Mercury- Although it was yet to receive his new name, as Alex addressed it cooly...

"We're going back to the city now. I'm leaving it to you to help me along the way. And you'll do your best, you hear? We'll have something to eat when we're safe."

Mercury does not look too pleased... Moving it's metal beak close to Alex before letting out a screech... But seems fine for the rest to simply grumpily abide, taking some hearing damage as enough punishment... For now. As Alex struggles to try and get up, the metal bird only barely allowing it, and certainly not assisting him... It's definitely not comfortable, either- The metal feathers stab if he's not careful with his placement, and he finds himself laying over a wide area of the skarmory just to try and prevent that from happening by spreading his weight somewhat... He definitely wants to get a saddle, or something. For now, the bird only grumpily allows Alex to be secured by a rope from Haley... And he passes the pokeball to Dave, just in case it like... Tries to fly off with him or something. Would that...Energize him as well..? Probably the best option to be honest, considering the other would mean that he'd fall from high up...

Luckily, while the bird doesn't really fly in a manner to indicate the well-being of it's master as being it's priority, nothing of the kind happens- The bird mostly flying ahead a bit, before waiting for the others to catch up, before again flying away... If he wanted to, he could get back to the city in no time- But probably best not to do that without his friends there, anyways...

Just because the bird didn't rebel doesn't mean that the journey wasn't at least slightly problematic, however- Alex not being the most acrobatic person, having quite some difficulty retaining balance... At several points likely having fallen off if it weren't for Haley's rope to secure him, and at one point somehow ending up dangling on one of it's side, the rather nasty ride so far costing him 10 HP... Haley meanwhile, is not sure she's better or worse off, having to take the harder route by scaling down some heavier slopes, albeit once again trying to avoid any of the more challenging cliffs... She does make a minor stumble, scraping her knee slightly for 3 HP. She does keep an eye out for fossils on the way, but sadly doesn't spot any place she believes she could have success nearby... Nor does she have simple random chance.

She does spot something else, however- As does Mercury, although it doesn't seem keen on pointing it out... At least not in it's current state. The pokemon actually seem to have moved away, no doubts to the influence of the repel, but are still spotted- A series of small, white quadrapeds- Clad in heavy steel armor...
► Show Spoiler
Bjorn, Koa, Drake

"Hey Grunt, focus! We have a job to do! There are people possibly trapped somewhere under an avalanche around here. Can you help sniff out any people who may be under the snow?"
"Yeah, right-" Isabella states, chiming in with Koa's and Bjorn's intentions- "Let's actually go earn this."

On that note, the trainers proceed further up the mountain... For now, the travel still manageable, although it does definitely become clear that the snow seems to be getting thicker and thicker. Until at a certain point, Koa seems to come to the realization that where before they were still walking with some solid ground beneath them, this suddenly stopped... Although to be fair, it would be hard to not be able to tell that something was up, Drake first to go and falling all the way into the snow to his lower middle in a single step. But it's Koa's survival skills which quickly deduce what's the cause- There must have been a small valley here, which, when the avalanche plowed through, completely filled it up- Right now, you'd have no idea it would even be there.

But it doesn't take long for the trainers to deduce that if any pokemon were caught unaware, this would be one of the most likely places for that to happen. Fears are confirmed as Max (who is only begrudgingly trutting through the snow) starts growling heavily- Indicating he smells something beneath the thick snow...

Phoenix

Phoenix switches back to his Dracula... Who is released far away from the dedenne... But sadly, despite that, Eliza seems to recognize the dedenne might be the only thing that could still deal with his Spot- Making a switch herself, back to the klefki.

"Show me something tough, darling!"

Phoenix points: 1

Nearby platform spiked

Jingle(klefki)(24/14) lightly injured
Dracula(22) 32/74
Kanga(20) KO
Bolt(Dedenne)(20) recalled
winger(15) KO
Cris(13) KO
Cuffs(Granbull)(15/5) KO
Spot(13) 54/54 recalled
Charming(11) recalled
Bow(Sylveon)(3/6) KO

Izzy

Izzy tries to play up the cute girl shtick again... Of course, the one time that it could factually earn her something, she is a bit too distracted to show her usual self... Although Matt seems impressed with the song none the less.

"A musician? Beautiful darling! Oh, what I mean to say- Adorable! I'll sign it for you at the end if you wish."

"What, not gonna make them pay a 1000 points for it, honey?"

"Ha ha, a friendly jest, of course... I'm always willing to give to a fan of mine!"

"That one guy didn't seem to think so..."

"Oh yes, I remember... One guy spent two hours in here with an invincible tank, just grinding out points until he could afford it... He definitely deserved that one!"

"Anyways darling... Enjoy your three points!"
Matt yells out, as meanwhile the battle has been raging on... Rather one-sided, perhaps... Because Snaps isn't taking any nonsense- Diving straight for the sylveon in a devastating bite, glowing as he does- Quite literally. The sylveon never having stood a chance, it's one act of spite a fairy light dealing 30(20) damage... And Snaps is left standing bigger than he was before!

Snaps has evolved into a croconaw!

"Congratulations!"

"Impressive darling! Show me just how cool that new croconaw of yours is!" Matt calls out, as Eliza sends out the replacement. A big, blue, chubby pokemon...

Izzy points: 21

Eliza points: 6

Current round: COOL

Bolt(Dedenne)(20) KO
Fluff(16) KO
Kay(11) recalled
Snaps(5)
Serenity(Azumarill)(5)
The don(3) KO
Bow(sylveon)(3/6)very heavily injured, paralyzed, 2 fairy lights
Fern(1) KO

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 pm

"Aww little Arons! Ah well... that will have to wait." Haley looks for shinies/items while going down the harder path. She wishes she kept Big Bird in her party as she climbs the mountian.

Athletics [2d6] = 5 Survival (fossil locations) [4d6] = 11 poke edu (finding fossils) [5d6] = 17 per [5d6] = 13

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Phoenix switches back to Spot. I think we're at an impasse. Spot is the only pokemon that can deal with the Klefki, and Dracula is best suited to deal with the Dedenne. And no matter what, it's still 3-2, in your favor. Let's say, you give me a slightly more than fair shot, and go against the type advantage, and see if you're still strong enough to beat me?

Charm=9

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:39 pm

I don't recall ever saying Alex was going to be riding it. I actually said no rope could make him succeed a riding check, because nothing could. I was thinking it would work similarly to being tied to Roy - When Alex falls off a cliff he won't fall very far. And once Mercury's a little better behaved he could just carry Alex in his claws. Wouldn't try that while he's rebellious, though.

"Agreed. Let's just leave them be."

Mercury rolls:
Per = 10
Ath = 14

Alex rolls:
Per = 2
Ath = 1
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:45 pm

"icwould loveto add one to my collection, but sadly all our pokemon are weakened.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm on the same page."
My game:

My characters: