PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 2)

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Irene, Tyke, Alex, Izzy

--Previously--

"...I'll do it. I mean, I don't think anybody is in the whole right here, but I was the one who decided that Robots Menacing Pokemon was obviously Bad News...What would this scanner be doing and where would we have to go? I'm not delving right into Dangerous Territory if this thing is gonna go haywire and attract every pissed off 'Mon for miles. I also won't go around Mucking up anything Pokemon have made or something. You know what I mean."

"Well... We'll go over the details once we get there, okay? It's gonna be a few days at least before I get everything arranged... Probably ain't gonna get any deliveries this Saturday either what with the tournament..."

"Anyways, none of those things shou... Will happen."
he says, deciding to rephrase his sentence halfway- "Just give me a number to call, and I'll inform you once the time rolls around."

--Now--

The trainers look around for any other pokemon, Irene eventually spotting a duet of poliwag- Though they flee as soon as they see the totodile, the surrounding area left quiet.

You... Do guess they're carnivores in the end. On which note, maybe you should put them out of sight while they wake up- Doesn't seem like it'd take too long now, as some of the totodile have began what appears to be squirming, as if asleep...

Koa

Looking around on the city map, Koa tries to determine where- If anywhere would be a potential good "digging spot".

It turns out to be a rather moot point though. Even if there were natural minerals somewhere around the city- Which you doubt, considering the city is completely devoid of anything resembling a mining company- The map doesn't provide any useful info towards that end.

Though... "Natural" minerals aside, there might be an alternative- There's a recently destroyed building just out of the city center, the wreckage yet to be cleaned up. You're not sure if foraging around in the wreckage before it's all towed away in dump trucks is legal, per say... But on the same note, you don't see how it could be hurting anyone either.

James

Angel goes in for another tackle, dealing substantially less damage in the phanpy's curled up stance- Before it tries to tackle back into Angel, but missing completely.

Rose(15) KO
Angel(12) 53/63
skorupi(7) KO
elephant(5) curled injured
Kale(2) KO
Munna(2) KO

Bjorn

After a bad luck streak, Bjorn throws one more pokeball- Finally striking true as the butterfree is energized! And as the ball falls to the ground, with a few small shakes the capture is confirmed!

Then as Silk is released, she quickly reels herself to the remaining butterfree, constricting it for some damage- More importantly though, the added weight is a bit too much for the butterfree to bear, as it's forced to release the final butterfree- For now, at least- As it shoots some more spores, this time putting Silk to sleep!

Bjorn(14)
Butterfree 1(12) captured
Silk(11) asleep
Butterfree 2(9) heavily injured
5 Caterpie(8) #1,2,3 in tree, #4 very badly injured, metapod in tree, #5 heavily injured
Grunt(6/11) KO

Elias

Elias already en route back to the city, contemplates what to do. This... Isn't gonna be pretty, is it.

Phoenix, Drake

Spot, awake once more immediately goes for Zacharie seeing his master out cold- Dealing some good damage as it's starting to look like Zacharie might be near giving up. Though not quite yet- Charging through and past Champ for 35(28) damage- As Champ turns around in his tracks and delivers a nasty chop to his backside!

At which there is a momentary pause. Before Zacharie falls over- Unconcious and beaten.

Milestone achieved: Fungicide!
All trainers may distribute 75 exp among their pokemon!

Almost not having noticed Zacharie finally biting the dust, Jeremy meanwhile had run over to the two unconscious trainers- Checking Isabella first, rather awkwardly applying the potion to her lower half where Zacharie had delivered a rather nasty cut- Before moving over to Drake, expending two potions on him with far less embarrassment to bring him back to 20 HP. Though it'd take a bit of time for both to wake after that hit.

"That's... Probably gonna leave a scar for both of them."

"So... What now?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Angel goes for another tackle.
ac: 15 (ap boosted); dmg: 27

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:07 am

"Alright, let's get them into some bushes or something so they're hidden, then we'll head back to the city."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 am

Bjorn pumps his fist in the air as his luck turns, capturing a butterfree and Silk successfully distracting the other.

He announces the dropped caterpie his quarry now that he'd captured his previous, and rolls a pokeball along the ground at the dropped caterpie in the hopes of catching it.
Caterpie catch attempt: Accuracy - 1D20+1 = [10]+1 = 11
Attempt - 1D100 = [3] = 3

Silk meanwhile drops off the butterfree, shaking off the sleep spores and fires back with a Poison Sting.
Silk - Poison Sting: Accuracy - 1D20 = [6] = 6
Damage - 1D8+6+12 = [7]+6+12 = 25

Bjorn(14)
Silk(11)
Butterfree 2(9) heavily injured
5 Caterpie(8) #1,2,3 in tree, #4 very badly injured, metapod in tree, #5 heavily injured
Grunt(6/11) KO
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:48 am

"How are they?
Drake does his best to help out Jeremy, though very limited especially as he uses potions.

"That's... Probably gonna leave a scar for both of them."

"So... What now?"

"You got a rope and perhaps some small and strong pokemon? I was thinking we bring Zach with us and see what can be done.."
Drake will take a quick look at Zacharie to see how bad his condition is and if he have anything of interest or might be in the way of dragging him through the tunnel. He glance at both Phoenix and Isabelle.
"I feel bad about pressing the issue this far.. Phoenix was already about to get out of here when the battle started and now he and Isabella lie unconcious as a result.. I just hope we can get Zacharie out of here and get him some proper help and save him.."

Drake recalls the cubone and have Champ go near the hole they climbed through to get here and see if he could fit in while dragging Zacharie when he's done 'looting' Zacharie.

Perception: 4D6+4 = [4, 3, 4, 4]+4 = 19

OOC I would like to know about the parasect I caught :P
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:42 am

"Yeah time for us to go home and get attention for a brave pokemon." on their way back to the city she makes a small phone call.
In a slightly different voice
"Hello, is this Elias? Good, now listen I have kidnapped Irene, Tyke, Alex, and Izzy. "
"You are to leave $360 in the bush to the left of the mayors office so Irene has enough to buy Amuara, or you'll never see us again."
"In other words we're safe, and heading back to the city, but if you still want to lend me the money I would appreciate it." at this point she lets out a small giggle moving her phone away from her ear, in case Elias didn't appreciate the joke.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:24 pm

While Koa waits some more for his pokemon to heal, he decides to find a local hardware store and pick up a single 25ft. length of Sturdy Rope as well as seeing how much it would cost to get a simple crowbar.

After that, he returns to the Center to wait for all of his pokemon to be healed before heading off to the destroyed building he heard about.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 pm

Phoenix slowly opens his eyes, then shuts them instantly. Oh... What just happened. I thought bugs were supposed to be weak. He was definitely now weak. After a few minutes he slowly gets on his feet, though with difficulty. He looks around and sees Zachary ko'd on the ground. Oh, good. We got him. Hey Spot. Spot, of course, went to sit by, and protect his master as soon as Zachary was defeated. He looks at Drake. So, can we go home now?
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Drake looks concerned at Phoenix and the moment he's about to stand up, he'll offer a hand to help.

"So, can we go home now?"

"Yeah sure.. I'm sorry that it came to this, but the guy is basically possessed by a fungus that told us he would do anything to get away from it.."

Again, I'm sorry about this.. You might find something refreshing in this bag."

Drake will hand over Zacharie's bag to Phoenix as he apologises once more. (contains a flashlight, likely expired canned meat and a super soda pop)

in case Isabelle and Phoenix wakes up at different times, Drake will offer her a helping hand too.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:19 pm

"Yeah sure.. I'm sorry that it came to this, but the guy is basically possessed by a fungus that told us he would do anything to get away from it.."

Again, I'm sorry about this.. You might find something refreshing in this bag."

Yeah, I know all that. I was awake for that part. And you were right. We should have stayed. Maybe we can help him a little now. I just wish you had let me sleep a little more. I was having a great dream. Woke up right at the best part too. As he takes the backpack from Drake, Phoenix looks through it, seeing if Drake took anything. Seeing the contents are all there, he takes the soda pop out and hands it to Drake. Here. I've never been a huge fan of pop. It's a little to sweet for me.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Hearing his pokedex ring as he walks toward the city, Elias fumbles with it for a few moments before managing to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Elias? Good, now listen I have kidnapped Irene, Tyke, Alex, and Izzy. "
"You are to leave $360 in the bush to the left of the mayors office so Irene has enough to buy Amuara, or you'll never see us again."

"Wai- what? I- but..." Elias sputters, not fully comprehending either who was on the other end or the unusual demand.

"In other words we're safe, and heading back to the city, but if you still want to lend me the money I would appreciate it."

"...what? I... Irene, what's going on?" Elias manages to sputter out, rather thoroughly perplexed.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 pm

"Well the new thing approaching was the man who owned the robots. Everyone is safe, and alive... even if we're banged up a little. Supposedly the robots are just suppose to be mapping the area. We've reached some sort of understanding, we aren't being charged for the damages, and Tyke is planning on helping the guy finish his survey work. If you want you can help her out as well so she is left alone with a suspicious guy in the middle of nowhere. Anyways we're heading back to the city, and I know I'm heading to the pokecenter." Irene continues the conversation till Elias hangs up. Keeping an eye out for wild pokemon on the way to town. 2d6=9
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Previously On Trinity Isles:

"...That's totally reassuring and in no way worrying..." Tyke says to Tex as she digs a receipt out of a pocket somewhere and whips out a Nice Pen, scribbling her 'Dex Number and Signing it, all in a Nice, Loopy Rock Star Script. "Here. Gimmie a Call when you get it or whatever. And Keep that." She says as she gives it to him and Grins. "It's gonna be Valuable Someday."

Presently On Trinity Isles:

"Yeah, I guess we should probably Hide them..."
Tyke mutters, dragging a few into some nearby bushes with the others. "Lets GTFO!"

Tyke will then...Follow somebody else back, because she has no Idea where she is and probably couldn't get home by herself.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:04 pm

James

Angel keeps up with another tackle, slowly but surely wearing down the phanpy- As it flails in Angel's general direction for 33(28) damage.

Rose(15) KO
Angel(12) 25/63
skorupi(7) KO
elephant(5) curled heavily injured
Kale(2) KO
Munna(2) KO

Bjorn

His luck having turned, Bjorn throws another pokeball, this time aimed at the caterpie- Having no trouble capturing it! Silk meanwhile, completely unaffected by the spores, fires a poison stinger at the butterfree, looking in a very bad state now- And with nothing left to protect, decides it has had enough- Flying up 8 meters and out of range of Bjorns attacks- Barring that he wants to try and chase it down still, somehow...

Bjorn(14)
Silk(11)
Butterfree 2(8/9) badly injured -1SPD 8 meters up
5 Caterpie(8) #1,2,3 in tree, #4 very badly injured, metapod in tree, #5 captured
Grunt(6/11) KO

(End battle, or...?)

Irene, Tyke, Alex, Izzy, Elias

Their mission completed, the tired trainers are en route back home- Irene calling Elias to notify him of the fact they're alright, deciding it is surely okay to play a little joke on the guy who likely presumed them dead.

Still, besides this fact their journey seems to go smooth, as they encounter no further distractions on their way back to the city, though it'd take a few hours of them to do the long trek back- Appears that they caught themselves just after the time most of the foragers would bunker up and hide for the night - And just before the predators come out for the hunt.

Elias, having taken a head-start and no detour, arrives over half an hour before the others catch up with him.

Koa

Koa, while waiting for his pokemon to heal, checks out the store, buying himself 25 feet of sturdy rope for 400- More expensive perhaps, but sure to last a long while! Checking out how much a crowbar costs, he finds that they cost around 500- Buying himself a sturdy looking one for that price.

Then, having collected his pokemon, he finally heads to the demolished building- It's slowly but surely getting dark, as he finds the building seemingly abandoned, but not undisturbed- Two large dump trucks stand to the side, one partly filled, together with various other large machines. From a large claw-hand, a wrecking ball laying to the side already having served it's purpose, to a bulldozer.

Still, for the most part the site lays undisturbed- Clean up only just begun, and from what you can see most of the foundations are still in place. Seeing plenty of wood strewn about the demolition site, you can only guess the building was a bit older than most modern buildings- Though seeing some of the wood burnt down to charcaol betray what is the likely cause of the decision to demolish the building.

Roll perception or survival

Drake, Phoenix

"You got a rope and perhaps some small and strong pokemon? I was thinking we bring Zach with us and see what can be done.."

"Ah, well, yeah, I was figuring as much... Otherwise this would all have been a bit pointless. I was more wondering how we were going to get him out, but that's a good idea- We can bind a rope around him and pull him through that way. That should work..."

"And yeah- I've got a rope."

Following the battle, Drake checks out Zacharie- He's definitely out, though doesn't look in too bad a shape. Investigating anything that might be an issue though, the only thing he can think of is the large bulge on his back- But taking one brief look at it by lifting the cloak he used to hide it... He lets it down again as a shiver runs up his spine. He got through the passage before- He'll do it again. Doesn't seem he's carrying anything else of interest, though.

"I feel bad about pressing the issue this far.. Phoenix was already about to get out of here when the battle started and now he and Isabella lie unconcious as a result.. I just hope we can get Zacharie out of here and get him some proper help and save him.."

"Well, Isabella was wanting to do this even more than you, so you don't need to feel bad for her... Though she did get injured badly- Nurses will have to take a good look at her."

"Oh... What just happened. I thought bugs were supposed to be weak. He was definitely now weak. Oh, good. We got him. Hey Spot. So, can we go home now?"

Drake apologizing and offering Zacharie's bag, it takes a little longer for Isabella to wake up- Drake helping her up as well.

"Aw... Fuck. I liked this shirt..."

"Alright, so I've tied him up pretty decently... I think. Erm... Maybe one of you should quickly check..?"

"Anyways- One of us should go first with the end of the rope and try to pull him through- Maybe two persons to be safe. I'll have Hogan help him through from this side."
Jeremy said- letting out the hawlucha, as Isabella recalls the unconcious houndour and offers herself up to go through with the rope.

One of you roll survival, the other roll acrobatics and athletics.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Angel tackles again. ac: 11; dmg: 25

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 am

I'll go through first. Phoenix starts through the hole to help pull Zachary through. Unfortunately Phoenix has some trouble getting back through the hole. He does make it through, but much slower than before. Give him a break. He just woke up after a creepy monster attack.

Accrobatics=9
Athletics=10

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:23 am

"Well, our little misadventure was fun, but now I'm going to get my pokemon healed and track down the elusive beast known as 'sleep'."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:50 am

"Aw... Fuck. I liked this shirt..."
"Glad to hear that's the worst that happened to you in the fight.." Drake smiles a little awkward at Isabella

"Alright, so I've tied him up pretty decently... I think. Erm... Maybe one of you should quickly check..?"

"Anyways- One of us should go first with the end of the rope and try to pull him through- Maybe two persons to be safe. I'll have Hogan help him through from this side."

Drake checks the ropes just to be sure before offering Champ to help drag the ropes. The small size might be helpful in the tunnel.

Survival: 4d6+1=15

Champ acrobatics and athletics: 3d6=11, 3d6=10

You made it sound like Drake wouldn't have to roll athletics and acrobatics if he took the survival roll.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:58 am

Izzy is pretty quiet on the walk back to the city, seemingly due to a mixture of pain and tiredness, the adrenaline from the mech battle having long worn off. Anyone who looks closely notices that she spends most of the journey floating about an inch or so off the ground, likely to keep the weight off her injured leg.

As they arrive back in civilization, she reluctantly lands and starts walking again, wincing badly as she limps towards the Pokemon Center to get both herself and her 'mons checked out.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 am

As Izzy lands, Alex hands his cane to her, "You'll be glad to know it's not just for show. It will help support your weight quite well. And to be honest, I'm much more comfortable parting with it than... Your earlier solution."
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:10 am

Upon reaching the site, Koa lets out Mali once again.
"OK! Mali, I've got a job for you!"

And so, after wrapping a rag around his mouth and nose to keep out any harmful dust particles, Koa starts rummaging around the ruins. He uses his new crowbar to help with the moving of debris and heavy objects.

Mali helps, though her job is more to sense what's under all the rubble. Koa makes sure to tell her to avoid any long, cylindrical metal objects. Those are pipes.

Koa Survival and Mali Tremorsense Perception at destroyed house - Both AP boosted:
4D6+3+1 = [1, 4, 5, 6]+3+1 = 20
2D6+1+1 = [3, 3]+1+1 = 8

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 pm

As the caterpie is captured and the butterfree retreats, Bjorn cheers and Silk does a little dance. He regathers his pokeballs that missed, while he ponders the situation.

"Hmm, we still need that metapod. While I don't doubt you can get up there quickly Silk, I'm not sure how you would get it down, its a bit bigger than you. And you don't need to harm it any more either. If only you could head up there and pull me up! Feel free to follow me up, but I think this may be up to me now..."

With that, Bjorn declares the metapod his quarry and attempts to climb the tree.
Bjorn climbing tree: 2D6+4 = [6, 4]+4 = 14

Silk meanwhile has no problem scaling the trunk, making sure not to get ahead of Bjorn or too close to the tree's other occupants.
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 pm

"Yeah, that whole set-up ended up being a big bowl of Not-Fun..." Tyke says, following the rest to a Pokecenter to get her Pokemon and herself looked at.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 pm

James

The battle continues, seeming to slowly come to what will be a close finish- As it tackles into Angel for 17(12) damage...

Rose(15) KO
Angel(12) 13/63
skorupi(7) KO
elephant(5) curled heavily injured
Kale(2) KO
Munna(2) KO

Drake, Phoenix

"Glad to hear that's the worst that happened to you in the fight.."
"I'll wait with whining about the rest until I'm standing next to a doctor who can actually do something about it..."

"I'll go through first."

"I thought we established I was going first on the way back..." Isabelle idly comments- Though otherwise doesn't protest as Phoenix goes first, Isabelle reaching one arm protectively over her midriff- Going through that narrow tunnel with a wound like that wasn't gonna be pleasant- And in turn, as she's carrying the rope, this time Phoenix doesn't feel her pushing him further- Taking a few more moments to climb out the other side as she carries the rope with her- Both of them, as well as Champ, preparing to pull Zacharie through.

Drake meanwhile, gives one final once-over the knots, securing them further in a few spots. Before Drake and Phoenix steadily but carefully start to pull him through- Champ and Hogan from both sides using their smaller size to try and squeeze Zacharie through the tighter spots as eventually the plant bug man abomination ends up at the other side- Relatively unharmed, as Jeremy and Drake climb through on their own pace. Just in time for a familiar shape to appear from the shadows.

"Okay, we looked for any sort of path, but..."

"...Oh. You did it."

"Good job agents- We sh- Oh Arceus! Did he do that?!"
Noa says, briefly thrown off guard as she notices Isabella's nasty wound, before seeing the same cut on Phoenix and giving him a worried once-over as well.

"Yeah- Definitely get back topside- We'll try to avoid any pokemon."

"Was thinking the same..." Jeremy says- Tapping Hogan's ball to recall the fighting bird, before taking out a small glass vial- Uncorking it and hanging it on his jacket, as just mere seconds after opening it champ grips at his nose and violently shakes his head- Sticking his tongue out in utter disgust.

"Oh, sorry- I should probably have given an advance warning... The smell of this little concoction should scare off pretty much any pokemon- Even if we can't smell it."

"We still got a decision to make, though, once we get back topside. About Zacharie- Either we deliver him to the league and have their doctors look at it... Or we take him to this Genesome corporation."

"...I'll call HQ and see what they have to say on the issue. But I'd like to hear what you guys think we should do regardless..."

Irene, Tyke, Alex, Izzy, Elias

Arrived back in the city, most of the trainers look forward to taking a rest after the tiring day- But unanimously is agreed a certain place should be visited first- As they enter the center, a large advertisement announces the new tournament to be this Saturday - Though it is the group who soon becomes the center of attention, nurses quickly rushing to attention to those wounded- Their pokemon collected soon after for their healing as well. A slightly familiar face greeting them with a slightly awkward, apologetic smile. "Geeze... What mess did you get yourselves in this time? And why do they hate your leg so much?" She says- Briefly getting on a knee to inspect the wound closer. "Well... The good news is I think you'll get away without needing stitches. We'll definitely need to disinfect though- And I'd advise you take tomorrow easy- No more shenanigans, okay?" She says- getting up and inspecting the others, taking note of Irene's and Alex's injuries as well. "Counts for you others too, even if some of you seem to have gotten off lucky... Anyways, it's the same thing as yesterday- We can apply some of the more expensive bandages to help that wound close up quicker, but we'll need to charge a small fee I'm afraid. I'll get you some painkillers though..." She says- As not much later she takes Izzy aside to help her, while the others are taken apart by Joy's to receive similar service...

Koa

While the others are spending time licking their wounds, Koa is exploring the demolished building- But despite Koa's survival instincts, and Mali's tremorsense, they don't seem to reach too much, for two large reasons. The first would be that while Mali manages to fish out plenty of objects with Koa's help, they all turn out to be junk- Even what potentially could have been sold as raw metal has been wrought to the point that it becomes little more than junk. And as far as things stand, you're yet to get lucky on something that's not.

The second problem meanwhile, is that a lot of the area actually isn't very digable for Mali- As she soon points out by clearing out some earth and exposing the yet untouched concrete layer underneath- Her claws might be tough, but it'd take a while to get through that!

But it's then that Koa figures that this very drawback might actually be a blessing in disguise- Figuring that a yet intact ground floor might potentially mean that something akin to a cellar would still be intact as well- As he and Mali shift focus to such a thing instead, and strike gold- As Mali points out a small "sinkhole" in the ground, rubble having accumulated into it- As you can only assume that it once used to be a stairwell leading down into the basement.

Still, this means that the only entrance you know of is almost completely blocked off- Mali could tunnel her way through without too much trouble, but he'd have a much harder time- Unless he'd be willing to try and clear the rubble, though that'd mean one late night- And he doesn't technically have a place to stay the night yet...

Bjorn

Deciding to try and finish the job in full, Bjorn begins climbing the tree, Silk soon after him as he manages to climb up only 2 meters- Silk having no issue to keep up.

Still, this leaves the butterfly on top less than pleased- Sending out a mental wave at Bjorn for 21(16) damage, trying to stay out of sight as much as possible...

Bjorn(14) 2 meters up 28/57
Silk(11) 2 meters up
Butterfree 2(8/9) badly injured -1SPD 8 meters up
5 Caterpie(8) #1,2,3 in tree, #4 very badly injured, metapod in tree, #5 captured
Grunt(6/11) KO

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Another tackle....
ac: fuck...