PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Synch
Game Master

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Synch » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Bjorn calls over his shoulder to Luna, "Um, Luna? You wanna let the others know I may have made a bit of a mistake?"

Pyre (who I think is still out) hovers over and attempts to scatter embers the Diggersby but almost hits Luna, while Bjorn follows up with a Powder Snow aimed at the Diggersby also but trying to hit as many as possible.

Pyre's initiative is 21(17).

Powder Snow (AC = 16; Damage = 17) (Super effective!)
Ember (AC = 1; Damage = 29)
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:30 am

Drake continues shooting with Ghos throwing shadow balls around. Drake will target as many as possible, hoping to get at least one of the faster bugs, while Ghos targets one of those hit by Drake

Ghos should have 4 more initiative from his training.

Drake focused blast: 1d20 = 15 2d8+10+6 = 26
Focused blast type: 1d20 = [19] = 19
Focused blast reroll: 2d20 = [20, 1] = Reroll and BUG Choosing bug type

Ghos Shadowball: 1d20 = 17 3d8+10+32 = 51
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:10 pm

"Assuming I could, even then I would not do that, I am afraid."

"I'm our little secret, after all- Remember?"

Yeah, you're right. That's probably not a good idea. I guess we could play it off like I'm psychic, but let's not open that can of worms.

"Pfft. Better be careful, or you'll be sharing a couch with that monkey of yours."

Phoenix smiles awkwardly as he remembers the one time he woke up clutching Andy like a teddiursa bear, with him struggling to get out.

Wouldn't be the first time.

"Yeaaah, I guess so... How long you got still? Oughta load up another drink or two before we go..."

I think I have time for another drink or two. On me, of course.

Phoenix takes Alex's drink order and goes to the bar. He orders her drink, and one for him, (bartender's choice), and asks for a piece of paper and a pen. On it, he quickly writes down everything he told Midas earlier, finishing it off with his phone number, just in case she wants to join, and a large, overemphasized signature. He folds the paper so that just the signature is showing, and, if possible, makes is way to Meloetta and passes it to her, saying that he liked her song.

He makes his way back to Alex with the drinks, and if she mentions him going up to the singer, he just says "I wanted to give her my autograph. It's not everyday you get to meet the future champion.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Bjorn, Alex

The rather annoyed diggersby rears it's hind legs, and then tackles into Bjorn for 27(19) damage! Pyre tries to get some revenge for it's master, but misses- As Bjorn delivers another "punch", but barely doing any damage... As Luna does what she can- Putting one of the smaller bunnies to sleep with a kiss, as the other one tries to kick Bjorn, but misses- Alex meanwhile rushes in with Roy in tow, ready to act next round...

Pyre(21/17)
Diggersby(15)
Bjorn(14) 54/73
Luna(12)
2 bunnelby(11) #1 asleep.
Alex(5)
Roy(4)

Haley

Haley, frantic, rushes through the other logs, taking only pictures to perhaps check later as she's off to input her answers... Taking some time as the airlock has to cycle all the way through again- Soon met with the corridor again... And the voice of the AI that had been remarkably silent up until that point.

"Welcome back, unidentified person."

"Reboot is currently at... 90 percent."

► Show Spoiler
Phoenix

Yeah, you're right. That's probably not a good idea. I guess we could play it off like I'm psychic, but let's not open that can of worms.
"And a terrible idea, regardless. If a common god would not already have the means to distinguish you do not possess telepathy, Meloetta is a powerful psychic user herself. Even if she might not show that at first..."

I think I have time for another drink or two. On me, of course.

"Well! What a gentleman!" is Alex's reply as Phoenix briefly scurries off to grab himself a couple drinks, (10 bucks total) but stopping to ask for paper and pen- It takes a good while of convincing, but he's eventually given some scraps, together with a barely functioning pencil the barkeep must have dug from under the counter somewhere. It works, though, as he nots down a quick summary of what he wants to relay to Meloetta, finishing it off with his signature. Moving over to hand it off with a smile, she accepts the letter somewhat hesitantly, mostly confused by his intentions... But none the less takes it, and stows it away with a smile as he compliments her song earlier.

"Thanks! Your dancing wasn't half bad, either!"

Following that he retreats to Alex's side, who looks at him rather questioningly... As he confidently assesses he had to give her an autograph of the future champion.

"Hah! I think the drink already went to your head..."

Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

The fastest joltik sparks, hitting Ochrana with a burst of electricity- Paralyzing him! Drake meanwhile aims towards the faster bugs, firing off his blaster- Managing to hit the fastest of the bugs, although far from knocking them out.

Irene meanwhile calls out Mr. cuddles, hugging the fish close as it... Mostly just flops about. It seems to perhaps have just the tiniest hint of a "heightened" awareness..? But she might as well be imagining that. Meanwhile, her latent powers seem to help out Izzy with something in the future...

Two joltiks attack, turning back to spraying electric webbing down- One of them actually aiming for both Irene and the newly released fish, dealing 34 damage- Making for 48 and 28 damage! The other meanwhile hits Jeremy, dealing some damage to him.

Rather annoyed by this development, Irene throws Ms Cuddles into one of the spiders- Dealing a little bit of damage as it "tackles" into it.

This is followed by another three joltik attacking- One attacking Irene yet again, while the other attack Atom and Ghos- Irene taking 32(26) damage, while Ghos takes 33(22). Atom seems mostly unfazed by the electric webbing.

Maguma meanwhile manages to easily take out another one of the bugs, and singes it's partners slightly as well. Ghos knocks out a bug his master had already weakened, as Max knocks out the remaining spinarak... Izzy meanwhile, throws a fated pokeball at the fastest of all joltiks- Capturing it!

Isabella briefly considers trying to punch one of the bugs, but figures it'd probably do nothing worth the effort as she continues giving rather brutal orders to Max. Jeremy meanwhile, seeing the bigger bug captured, and Irene in a rather precarious condition, quickly moves up and sprays a potion at the worst of injuries- Applying it with such haste her next action isn't even wasted as he mumbles a "sorry".

Koa manages to knock out one of the spiders meanwhile, while releasing Mali.

Fern meanwhile, rollouts, managing to hit two of the slowest spiders- Although neither are knocked out by this.

This leaves one joltik who, again, sprays webbing- Targeting Max dealing good damage. Atom then knocks it out, too.

Terrain: reflect(2)
Everyone: +1 SDEF

Kay(20) 22/81 recalled
joltik(20) captured
Drake(19/15) 50/70 -1 SPD stuck, trapped
2 joltik(16) #1 KO #2 lightly injured -2 AC one round
3 joltik(15) #1,2,3 Fairy lock
Maguma(15/16) 37/64 -1 SPD, stuck, trapped
Irene(14/17) 33/57 -2 SPD
Ghos(14/15) 45/82 -1 SPD
Ms. Cuddles(14/15) excited 15/63 -1 SPD
Mali(12)
3 joltik(12) #1 KO, #2 KO #3KO
Izzy(12/15) 20/71 stuck, trapped -2 SPD, excited
Max(12/15) heavily injured -2 SPD
Ochrana(11/22) 54/62 -1SPD, stuck, trapped, paralyzed
Isabella(10)
Koa(10/11) 33/49 -1 SPD stuck, trapped, excited
Jeremy(9/10) stuck, trapped, injured -1 SPD
Fern(9/1)
3 joltik(6) #1 captured, #2 KO, # 3KO
3 joltik(5) #1 KO, #2 KO #3 KO
Ariados(5) KO
Atom(4) lightly injured -1SPD
2 spinarak(3) #1 KO #2 KO
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm

"Roy, take the Diggersby." Giving that direction, Alex moves in to punch the bunnelby which is still awake.

From before:
Roy Force Palm: AC=10, Damage=52 (To-hit: 4)
Alex Force Palm: AC=14, damage=20 (To-hit: 2)
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Code: Select all

FUCK FUCK FUCKING HELL I KNEW WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME BUT NO YOU HAD TO FUCKING LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING ROOMS AND NOW IT'S ABOUT TO BE FULLY BOOTED!! 
Seeing there is no time left she frowns and says lamely. "This is what you wanted wasn't it? You knew we wouldn't get the codes on time. FUCKING HELL. I wanted to save her and genesect without destroying the world. I'm sure you know about it don't you?

Hahahha....I'd have to make a deal won't I? To make sure that nothing bad happens? In spite of me trying to prevent this from happening I have to."

► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:19 am

The fight's almost over, just five more spiders left! Maguma continues his fiery onslaught with another fireball into one of the Joltik!
Flame Burst on yet another Joltik: 1d20 = 10
2d10+10+26 = 41

(+5 unmodified damage from Expert Belt)

Koa also does his best to end the fight as soon as possible, just barely tagging one of the electric spiders!
Rock Tomb on another Joltik: 1d20 = 4
2d6+8+15 = 28

(I'll spend an AP to boost the AC to 6)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 am

Same procedure, Drake will aim for the weakest spider while Ghos will go for a lightly injured spider

Drake omni blaster: 1d20 = 15 2d6+8+6 = 21
Omni blaster type: 1d20 = [2] = 2 DARK
Ghos shadowball: 1d20+1 = 14 3d8+10+29 = 52
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:41 am

"Yes! Got 'em!"

Eyeing the last couple of spiders, Izzy releases Eddie to cover her, then roasts one with a Fire Blast. Well, she tries to, at least. Unfortunately some webbing has got into the mechanism, throwing her aim off completely.

Fire Blast (AC: 4, Damage: 31)

Meanwhile, Fern continues to Rollout through the spiders on the ground, squashing them under her spikes.

Rollout (AC: 16, Damage: 31)

--------------------

However, if any of the spiders try to hit Izzy, then Fern instead attempts to intercept the attack. Aaaand probably fails.
Athletics Intercept: 4

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:27 pm

As Irene braces for impact she hears a gentle... karp. Locking eyes with the docile pokemon before the shock kicks in seems to dull the pain. Was it her psychic brought out by that pure gentle stare, maybe the ever kindly Ms. Cuddles has been influenced by Irene's protective psychic powers, or maybe, just maybe, friendship truely is the most wonderful magic of all.

Don't apologize, that helps a lot. Irene tells Jeremy through gritted teeth as she watches more spiders fall.

"Ms. Cuddles I know it's scary, but tackle them again, I'll be ready to protect you!" Taking heed of Irenes passionate words Ms. Cuddles jumps as majesticly as a magikarp can into the air. Trusting the words of her trainer she locks onto the horrid joltik that dares to attack herself and Irene and passiontly lands with all her weight. Having complete faith that Irene would be there to protect her.
Irene -
inspiring orders - + 1 evasion
prepared to use ally switch if Ms. Cuddles gets targetted by any attack

Ms. Cuddles
last round activated Friend Guard - so Irene only took 14 damage instead of 28
splash +1 evasion
Ms. Cuddles tackle [1d20] = 20 Damage10 + 14 =24
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39 am

Feeling a little dismayed that his attacks are doing so little to the Diggersby, Bjorn tries the conscious Bunnelby instead, with Pyre providing Ember support.

Bjorn Ice Punch v Bunnelby: AC = 14; Damage = 26 (Super effective!)
Pyre Ember v Bunnelby: AC = 10; Damage = 30
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Haley

Haley makes a sailor somewhere blush, as she turns rather defeatist... Turning towards her pokedex as she feels forced into a specific situation...

"This is what you wanted wasn't it? You knew we wouldn't get the codes on time. FUCKING HELL. I wanted to save her and genesect without destroying the world. I'm sure you know about it don't you?

Hahahha....I'd have to make a deal won't I? To make sure that nothing bad happens? In spite of me trying to prevent this from happening I have to."

Hmm? :)

Now, whatever are you talking about dear? :)

It just so happens... :)

I have absolutely no interest in anything you might have to offer! ;)

So really, the idea off having to make a "deal" is quite an absurd one... :)

And don't be too angry at your mates. :)

Law of dramatics dictate that no matter how long you'd have taken, the AI would have almost completed the moment you are ready to enter... :)

And I dare bet it'll finish the moment you enter. ;) 
Alex, Bjorn

Pyre strikes for substantial damage, as the diggersby decides to try and take it down in response- Dealing 45(38) damage, and taking some damage itself in the process! Bjorn's ice punch turns out to not be enough to knock out the bunnelby, though, as it hasn't quite adopted it's ground type yet, leaving it only badly injured... Although Luna is the one to finish it off, as she blasts it with a burst of fairy power!

The other bunnelby continues sleeping peacefully for now, as Roy and Alex come in to clean house- Their combined attacks knocking out the Diggersby!

Pyre(21/17) 42/80
Diggersby(15) KO
Bjorn(14) 54/73
Luna(12)
2 bunnelby(11) #1 asleep. #2 KO
Alex(5)
Roy(4)

Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

The battle is looking like it might be finishing up, as Drake blasts one of the spiders, the spider in question "returning fire" as it jumps down straight on top of him- Sinking in little fangs for 28(21) damage! It's quickly followed by three joltik yet uninjured- One actually choosing to attack Drake again with deadly effect, as it claws at him for 35(28) damage- Almost knocking him out! Another tries to attack Izzy again, but ends up missing, as the final one sets it's eye on Ms. Cuddles... Biting down for 29(17) damage, it was looking like the fish was going to be knocked out... But be it the influence of her trainer cheering it on constantly, ready to intercept the attack if that'd be what it would take, or perhaps just being pissed off at this particular spider, it seemed the cards would not roll that way. Enshrouded in white light, some of the trainers quite literally have to jump aside as the fish surges to absolute monstrous size, head soon peaking through the foliage above as the once fish transforms into a massive sea serpent!

Ms. Cuddles has evolved into a gyarados!

And it chooses to do a bit more than just tackle as it chomps down on the spider in question instead-Doing a bit more damage, but admittedly not quite knocking it out...

Others are there to pick up the pace, though- Maguma blasts another one unconscious, as does Ghos. Izzy tries to help, but misses, as Max adds another number to the body count. With just one spider left, Koa barely taps it, as Fern and Atom make sure it's knocked out... Winning the trainers the battle!

The trainers gain 186 exp to distribute among their pokemon!

Izzy has captured a lvl 25 quiet male joltik with compound eyes and swarm!

The webbed trees above them still rustle, betraying the presence of even more spiders in there... It seems they've had quite enough, tough, as even the rustling of the now much larger Ms. Cuddles in the foliage above does little to disturb them...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:26 pm

If Bjorn wants to take out the remaining Bunnelby, more Force Palms.

Alex Force Palm: AC=16, Damage=22, Damage=27 (Apparently I'd noticed the weird trainer DBs at some point in the past and just slapped a -2 on the calculations, so it was 2DB lower on the first roll, thus the second roll.)
Roy Force Palm: Missed
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Haley rubs her head st the response, not knowing what to say but tries to stay in the bright side of things.

Sorry about that I was stressed out about this whole thing but apparently I shouldn't have cared! According to sparky this thing won't finish updating until we step foot inside of the mainframe.  I say we abuse this to our advantage and loot the whole thing and try to obtain genesect before opening the door to the mainframe. :)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Once the fight's over:

Unless trying to abuse the Spark's information triggers the world and ruins everything.  But yes, trying to get Genesect first is probably the best hope we have to actually survive.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 am

Bjorn holds up his hand to ward Alex off the Bunnelby sleeping peacefully. "They've gotten the message, let this one sleep. Thank you guys, tried to give him some food but the fat bastard got cheeky."

He checks his messages, and immediately looks enraged. "That little shit! I'll kill her!" He pockets the Shuckle Berry Juice and bandages, pointing Luna and Alex at the medicine before storming off in Haley's direction.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:58 am

"Bjorn, keep your cool. She's been a bit accusatory, yes, but yelling at each other won't be productive." Alex grabs a share of the medicine, letting Luna get a share too, and follows after Bjorn.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 am

Irene runs to the now much bigger Ms. Cuddles "I knew you could do it!" Ms. Cuddle responds by curling it's tail in picking up any trainer or pokemon not able to get out of the way in time into a group hug. It seems that even after evolving her docile nature will still shine through. Putting the group of pokemon and trainers down, Irene climbs on top of the gyarados. Ochrana going much closer to her head. "How are you feeling, getting use to your new size? Why don't you stay out for a bit so you can get use to your new strength, and maybe we can find a river for you to play in too!" Irene happily starts talking to Ms. Cuddles, for the moment forgetting about all of the much more practical issues at hand.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 am

With the battle over, Izzy begins the laborious process of brushing off the spider webs covering her. Which is easier said than done - it was everywhere! Even her hair! She makes a mental note to find a shower the moment they get into Murkoff. And buy a good hair-brush...

While she's doing this, she hears a light cough - and turns to see an apologetic-looking Hariyama floating behind her.

"Where have you been?! I thought Fighting types were supposed to be good against Bugs!"

Giving an awkward shrug, Maku gestures between the unconscious Joltik and his cloud, making little zappy noises. It takes her a couple of seconds to put two and two together, but understanding soon dawns on her.

"Oooh, of course! You're part Flying now! That explains....this, I guess? Kinda. Still doesn't tell us why it happened, though..."

"...remind me to ask Diancie about this stuff, next time we see her."

Once free, she gives Fern a quick check to make sure she isn't hurt, before recovering the Pokeball containing her new spider-bro. She then releases Kay, and sets about caring for their injuries - though Kay mostly takes care of herself, having grown pretty experienced at this whole "resting" thing.

Kay uses Roost [recover 47Hp]
Izzy uses Sparkling Lemonade [recover 50Hp]

While Kay rests in the branches above, Izzy crouches down next to one of the sleeping Joltik, keeping a cautious distance between her and it.

"You know, when you look closer....these guys are actually kinda cute. When they're not trying to bite your face, at least."

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:28 am

As he approaches, Bjorn storms up to Haley, clenching and unclenching his fists, eyes wide and breathing angrily as his breath turns to steam in the frosty air radiating around him. He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath as he remembers what Alex told him. He opens his eyes slowly and says quietly through gritted teeth. "I don't know you, so you have NO right to speak to me like that. Don't EVER speak to me like that again. Understood?"
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:08 am

Haley looks at him and nods. She opens her mouth to speak, trying to find words to say to make this better. "I...I know. I shouldn't have blamed you when you were only trying to help." She doesn't even try to fight back, looking on the ground, kicking at the ground before looking up with determination. "I will do better. I won't let this happen again."

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Koa grumpily tugs and tears away at the webs holding him in place. He was hoping to avoid getting even more beat-up by the time the group reached Murkoff, but then these dumb spiders just had to ruin that idea! And now everyone got hurt a whole bunch, and Koa couldn't do anything about it.

Well he can do something about it now, at least. He looks around, pulling out his drink mixing supplies.
"Anyone thirsty? I can mix us some pick-me-ups real quick - that fight was kinda rough."

Maguma frees himself easily, spitting little embers to shrivel away the webs. He helps Koa get relatively clean as Koa mixes everyone up whatever drinks they want.

Koa uses Enriched Water [recover 11HP] (had one in inventory)
Maguma uses Enriched Water [recover 20HP] (-$40 in Food scrap)
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:04 pm

"I might be able to assist you with Maku, but first I would like to get to murkoff and soak in a tub and sleep in a warm bed for once.. And a distinct lack of portals.."

Drake is antsy to get going again, but tries to hide the fact by looking over Ghos to see if he is alright. Once on the road again he'll keep a sharp lookout to make sure they won't fall into any more ambushes

Drake perception: 5d6 = [6, 6, 6, 5, 3] = 26
5d6+1 = [6, 6, 6, 3, 1] = 23
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:47 am

Alex, Haley, Bjorn

Alex and Bjorn decide to leave sleeping bunnelby's lie- Leaving to regroup with Haley as soon as possible, Luna rushing along with them... After pulling aside Bjorn for a second- Giving him a concerned look with how angry he seems over the message, likely bidding him to calm down a bit... Although under the pretense of his minor injuries, even if she is likely actually worried about those too.

"You've been hurt- That one rabbit decked you on the head back there... Here-" she'd mutter, before placing a quick kiss upon his forehead- "Healing" him for 30 HP

Alex and Bjorn gain 83 exp to distribute among their pokemon!

With that momentary distraction done, they wait for the airlock to cycle once more and meet up with Haley once again- Who's a bit more calmed down now... Although perhaps a bit too calm as the Spark speaks up again.

Well... That's not what I was trying to say at all! :o

...Actually, I guess it kind of is. :)

Just with the added addendum it only really works in the preliminary steps- Not when you've already committed. ;)

But Alex is partially right in that the magic only actually works either when you're unaware of it, continue to act as if you were unaware it exists, or play it up for comedic effect. ;)

Also doesn't work if you're EXCESSIVELY tardy. ;)

So perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut, but ultimately it makes little difference at this point. :)

You have a couple minutes if you need them to prepare- But I'd not wait much longer at this point. ;)
Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

The group celebrates victory, and licks their wounds... Irene starting with congratulating her newly evolved gyarados, giving it a hug as the large serpent coils it's tail around some of the other trainers and squeezes the life out of them "hugs" them too... Izzy meanwhile gives Maku a "scolding", before turning to one of the unconscious bugs.

"You know, when you look closer....these guys are actually kinda cute. When they're not trying to bite your face, at least."

"Yeah... They're herbivores, actually. I think this might be their nesting grounds and they were just trying to defend it..? Although ariados are meat-eaters, if usually smaller game, might have hoped to score a snack... Some symbiosis perhaps? Female joltik breeding with a male of the poisonous spiders?"

"Very interesting. So maybe if we're sitting right beneath their nesting grounds, shouldn't we get a move on before even more decide to come down to party?"

Likely doing just that, they move a small movement away, this time making sure to avoid some other zones in the very same area that seemed to have similar "warning webs" laid out on the forest floors between webbed trees... A much larger swath of forest being taken in then at first anticipated, although going around they arrive at a much safer location- Where Koa cooks up some refreshment for those who need them, while Drake looks over Ghos... But mostly antsy to get going again. They should be pretty close to their destination now...

Another set of perception/athletics rolls, please.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:56 am

Once again riding Kay, Izzy takes to the skies, eager to get to their destination as soon as possible.

Izzy Perception: 22
Kay Athletics: 18