PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dlover » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 am

Alex brings out Roy and Dusk to prepare, having Roy move in close. With neither of them able to buff up, he has Dusk use Confuse Ray on Genesect when they're ready.

Confuse Ray: AC=15
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:38 am

Izzy and Kay hang back while Koa and Drake...bond with their new friends. In Koa's case almost literally(!?)

"Uhh...Koa? Are you...okay? That thing's getting awfully close...."

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

"Yea that makes zero sense. Chargers only charge the battery, not make it process better and definitely not make them repair the idexes."

"And I would agree, if it were a charger rather than super advanced technology... No offense Nixon- But this technology is far more advanced than that, as I am sure you can recognize being quite tech savvy yourself... It was,
after all, essentially created by mad scientists."

The trainers meanwhile, get in position... Luna hanging a bit back awkwardly, stating she'll help in any way she can... After some hesitation pulling out one of her own pokeballs- Releasing... Some kind of ghost pokemon..?

"...Charon. I promised I'd only let you out when we actually got to our location, but... Well, seems my friends here got themselves in quite a pickle I'm not sure I even understand."

"We will probably be able to use your help... Willing to grant it?"

The ghost almost seems to sigh... But seemingly in agreement.

genesect(20)
Buttercup(15)
Bjorn(14)
Luna(12)
Haley(12)
Charon(5)
Alex(5)
Roy(4)
Dusk(3)
Singularity(S)
► Show Spoiler
Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

"oh, my name is... Irene. Why? I wasn't trusted with a child..."

The man purses his lips for a moment, opening his mouth for just a second, as it seems he's going to ask another question, clarification perhaps... But he cuts himself off before anything even comes out, lips closing once again and curling into a smile... One many would have found "warm", were it not for the man somehow having this unnerving quality about him. He's not sure what his deal is with his sudden interest. Did he recognize her from somewhere..? In each case, it's looking like he isn't slipping why, and his overall expression does not reveal much more.

"Ah... Nothing special, dear. It's just, let's say... That I don't believe in coincidences."

Drake meanwhile, spends some time with his Celesteela... Giving it a couple reassuring pats as he tries to get comfortable, eventually finding a decent "seat" by slinging his legs around it's neck... It's not super comfortable, but it seems like he could probably hold on tightly enough to effectively "mount" the Celesteela- It at the very least seems more than strong enough to lift him with zero issues, as would become evident when it lifts him down with no issue not that much later... As Izzy, meanwhile, begins to express concern with how much Koa is being entangled by the Nihilego, but he doesn't even seem to notice in his somewhat hazy state as he "talks" to it, only seeming to notice the trainers when he actually intends to talk to them instead... Those who would pay close attention to Matthias would notice he seems to be watching very intently, with a certain, if small measure of concern... Overshadowed by an intense want of seeing things continue to the end.

"A name, yeah. It's... what others call you. Just you. I'm a human, but others call me Koa. What do others call you?"

The beast seems to fall silent, not seeming to have any external expressions... Although Koa can tell that the creature seems to be stuck between a state of simply not understanding, and understanding but impossible to answer... Such a concept foreign to it. Koa meanwhile fumbles with his shards, managing to get out the focus one as it does give an eventual reply.

"Our lord... Sometimes calls us his dear little children." is it's only reply, no further indulgence being given telling enough on the Nihilego's "name"... Although Koa becomes more and more aware of the creature's state of being, albeit at the loss of not even seeming to notice it pitching more and more above him, tentacles beginning to swing under his arms- That even with this statement, the creature still speaks about it's "lord" with a certain amount of reverence, and even the slightest hint of what one could allow to pass as "love".

At which point, Koa seemed to regain just enough focus to ask a question:

"...Parasitic?"

"Ah... Well yes, you see, these creatures, while she will undoubtedly listen to you, they tend to..."

"Well... I suppose you'll find out just now."

With that, the Nihilego, fully raised above Koa, now allows itself to lower- Koa's upper torso soon "absorbed" by the creature's upper torso, closing down around him- The connection that he had shared with this creature now suddenly intensifying a thousandfold as the whole creature's appearance seemed to warp, thin long arms gaining some additional girth as they seemed to "fill up", a brownish hue beginning to fill it... Matthias hold everyone back from panicking just yet, assuring them all there's no reason to panic... While watching carefully with almost absolute glee himself. Koa meanwhile, while previously the link to this creature had been "uncomfortable", now found it strengthened far more... But far from uncomfortable- It felt GOOD. Better than good, in fact- The burning feeling had become one of excitement, and carefree, if not carelessness- Almost completely squelching the little voice in the back of his head telling him this whole process was likely doing a number on his body, not to mention mind... But his strength felt rejuvenated regardless of this, stronger even- And he soon became aware of a whole lot of new "controls", all seeming as natural to him as walking would be, as he becomes aware he is floating above the ground, and possessing a multitude of new "limbs"... Each of which he controls fully. Seemed the Nihilego had "inflated" somewhat, it's tentacles and general color now a brownish hue, with a seemingly "rocky" appearance beyond the glassy exterior... And the odd appearance of "eyes" on the end of each of the tentacles- Each of which he could see through and which again, felt natural, although it'd cause him a headache trying to recall that later on time... He's left vaguely aware of the "Nihilego" somewhere in the back of his mind- But it seems it's conceded full control to him.

Matthias watches intently through the whole process, which in truth only took a couple seconds, even if it felt longer than that... And only speaking up when he seems to believe it to have finished in full, judging by Koa trying to get "accustomed" to it...

"Now child... Do not get carried away- Good as it might feel, pure as it's intentions might be... Sadly, our bodies are far too fragile to accept the gift it is trying to give."
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:36 pm

"No need to go too far, Luna. Focus on staying safe."

Can I not get Roy closer than that? Or would actually getting into melee count as disturbing it?
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:12 am

Bjorn turns to Pyre (still out after Bunnelby fight) and gives him a Potion, the fletchinder craning its head back and gobbling the fluid Bjorn pours into his mouth. "Lets do this buddy, fire and ice!" He chugs a Potion himself, and encases his fists in sheathes of ice.
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:09 am

Izzy watches the "fusion" between Koa and the Nihilego with a mixture of alarm and wonder. Mainly alarm though.

"K-Koa!? Are you...?"

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:10 am

Koa gasps and his body spasms as the Nihilego envelops and binds with him. Koa pants, trying to catch his breath as the two slowly lift into the air.

"AAAGH! AH. Wha... Hah. Ahahaha- whoa!" His laughing is cut short as he falls overbackward, flailing his now-many limbs upside-down in the air. He looks up (down) at the ground meters below. How on earth...? Then knowledge of his own body comes back to him. He looks down at his four crystalline arms, and they look back at him. Inside of his bell was his human form, merged with his now-inflated jellyfish body. His curly hair floating about as if in water, his human arms flowing into his four tentacle arms, his human legs extending past the bell to join his four other tentacle legs and giving him six legs in total.

But wait... these weren't his limbs and his eyes... were they? They certainly FELT like it, but... no. No, that doesn't make sense, he never had ten limbs and eyes before. He- the jellyfish. It did something, right?

Effortlessly, Koa rights himself and drops to the ground, still feeling more comfortable with solid earth beneath his many feet.

"Hahaha! Yeah! Don't worry Izzy, I'm good. I'm great, actually!" Koa tries to be reassuring, and he totally believes it, but his wild-eyed expression and hugely dilated pupils might indicate otherwise.

As knowledge of his body returns to him, Koa turns and sights a tree. He drops into a stance, his overly long tentacle arms moving up to guard, and he prepares an attack. He prepares two, actually. His lower arms rip a chunk of stone from the ground and launch it forward, same as Koa always does, but his upper arms instead summon ethereal stones from thin air to rocket forward instead. The physical stone hits the tree dead center and bounces off to leave a mark, but the ethereal stones blast into the tree and instantly dissipate, ripping off patches of bark and wood in a more wild pattern.
Fluff Rock Tomb and Power Gem on tree:
1d20 = [15] = 15
2d6+8+15 = [5, 1] = 29
1d20 = [2] = 2
3d8+10+26 = [7, 7, 6] = 56

"W-wow! What do you mean don't get carried away? This feels amazing!"

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Phoenix decides that it's better to be safe than sorry, and chooses the couch. It's still more comfortable than where he is used to sleeping anyway.

He keeps most of his pokemon in their balls, but he makes sure that Spot is out, curled up on his chest. And so, he falls asleep.

► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:49 am

Phoenix

Phoenix allows Spot out, having him snuggle up on the couch with him, soon drifting off to blissful sleep, and entering the new day...

He seems to wake up the next day already a decent bit in the morning, by the sound of... Groaning? Opening an eye he sees the local resident still rather groggy, drag herself over towards the kitchen area, not really seeming to look at him... There, she gets out a glass of water, and briefly seems to consider taking some medicine... But seems to shove it aside, likely for later if she doesn't feel much better. With that, she turns back around, at first seeming to head for the fridge... But then noticing Phoenix.

"AH!"

"...Right. Right... I remember you. Ugh..."

"Erm... Do you want something to eat..? Probably have something you like..."

Bjorn, Alex, Haley

genesect(20)
Buttercup(15)
Bjorn(14)
Luna(12)
Haley(12)
Charon(5)
Alex(5)
Roy(4)
Dusk(3)
Singularity(S)
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:01 am

Synch wrote:Bjorn turns to Pyre (still out after Bunnelby fight) and gives him a Potion, the fletchinder craning its head back and gobbling the fluid Bjorn pours into his mouth. "Lets do this buddy, fire and ice!" He chugs a Potion himself, and encases his fists in sheathes of ice.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:13 am

(( ^ Yeah, that was my prep / action. Although if I you still want another action, then Bjorn uses Agility.))
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 am

Buttercul will water sport on everybody and use growth once. Haley's sunlight within currently on Buttercup. Buttercup will stun spore when everybody is ready (roll was already there)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Phoenix awakes with a start, to Alex screaming in fright.

Oh yeah. I went home with you last night. I slept on the couch last night... in case you were wondering. I guess you could tell, though I guess.

Um... I'm sure you do. I'm really not picky.

Phoenix wanders over to the kitchen area to see if he can help, somehow.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:16 am

"Uhmm Koa, maybe you should seperate from it.. You're starting to act like you've been licking a foongus one time too many.."
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:01 am

"Hahaha! Yeah! Don't worry Izzy, I'm good. I'm great, actually!"

"Koa..."

"Koa! Snap out of it! Drake's right, this....this isn't you.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Alex, Haley, Bjorn

Genesect sleeps, as the trainers get in position... And it's eventually Buttercup that starts things off as it hits the bug robot with a stun spore- As it wakes up with a start, eyes glowing red as it scans the room... What it says next telling.

"UNRECOGNIZED PERSONEL."

"LEAVE NO SURVIVORS."

The beast immediately counterattacks, blasting Buttercup for 52(40) damage! Bjorn meanwhile speeds himself up to prepare, and Luna endears the beast somewhat... Haley tries using her styler on Genesect, but seems to achieve nothing noticeable... Charon simply floats closer- None the less seeming to have some kind of effect, as it's presence seems to leave the metal bug quite... Pressured. Genesect seeming to have the same quality, though- As Dusk adds to the debuffing pile, confusing the beast.

"The download has been initiated- It'll start gaining access to additional resources and abilities while on the pad... Be careful- Prioritize weakening it a bit so the upload may proceed at a decent pace."

Pyre(33/18) +2 SPD
Buttercup(15) 20/54
Bjorn(14) +2 SPD
genesect(12/20) paralyzed, confused -1 ATT
Luna(12)
Haley(12)
Charon(5)
Alex(5)
Roy(4)
Dusk(3)
Singularity(S)

Koa, Drake, Izzy, Irene

"K-Koa!? Are you...?" is, quite naturally, Izzy's first response as the fusion begins and ends as quickly as it started... What at first seems panic quickly turning to... Rather unnerving laughter, as he turns to assure the others that he's just fine... Although his dilated pupils and wild expression were giving quite a different impression- Neither does his next action conform the others, as he decides to test out this new power at his fingertips, a barrage of rock flung against a nearby tree... Suffering quite impressive damage- Even if it is not very effective...

Matthias seems to offer but a rather wry frown, considering how'd he best explain this situation he'd, for a part, got Koa in... Although he seems just as well to be considering to just let it run it's course- Indeed, Koa does become vaguely aware of something sapping at some of his vitality, a cost to keeping this form "maintained"... Although it did feel like a little cost to keep up this enhanced form.

Although...

"Uhmm Koa, maybe you should seperate from it.. You're starting to act like you've been licking a foongus one time too many.."

"Koa! Snap out of it! Drake's right, this....this isn't you.

"It almost seems like... It's like a kind of drug? It might feel great at the moment, but you'll regret it once you come down from it..."

"I am this close to just punching you out of it..."

Whatever Matthias himself might have been planning is put aside as the trainers rise their different kind of pleas- Waiting to see if it has any effect...

Phoenix

Oh yeah. I went home with you last night. I slept on the couch last night... in case you were wondering. I guess you could tell, though I guess.

"Hmm... You could have slept on the bed, you know- They're separate anyways..."

Um... I'm sure you do. I'm really not picky. Phoenix says, just receiving a silent nod from Alex as he moves over to check on the kitchen himself... He does find a couple things which are definitely "good enough", although the contents of the fridge are clearly easy bachelor meals- Stuff that is either to be thrown in the microwave or oven, or stuff that's rather easy to cook... There's bread, though, and some things to put between it- Or some flakes... She also mutters something about "tea" if he likes that, pointing out the water cooker... But besides that, she's remarkably silent.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Interrupt! Haley takes a picture of the attack.

"Buttercup!?" Haley recalls Buttercup and sends out Jackie at Genesect. "Low kick!" I have no idea how much weight genesect has.

Edit: Low kick weigth 4 [1d20+1] = 16+1 = 17[2d10+35] = 6+35 = 41

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:39 pm

At first Koa just continues grinning stupidly, like he doesn't even register anyone is talking to him.

Suddenly his grin evaporates, and he looks between Drake and Jeremy with wide open eyes.
"Wait... y-you mean this is like...?"

"Let go." Koa says to no one. He stoops over, his four tentacle arms reaching up and pushing against the Nihilego's bell, trying to lift it off his head. "Let go let go let go letgoletgoletgoletgoletgo-"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:50 pm

"Dusk, Will-O-Wisp!"

Will-O-Wisp AC: 11
My game:

My characters:

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 pm

The couch is good enough. Sleeping in beds is... weird. Can't get the hang of it anymore.

Phoenix walks up to the kitchen and vaguely motions to the flakes, before pouring himself a bowl. It takes him a little bit to realize she's being quiet. A little too quiet.

So, how'd you sleep? To Midas, he thinks "What's she thinking? Did is she just hung over, or did I do something?
► Show Spoiler

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 am

Pyre scatters Embers over the genesect before Bjorn charges in recklessly and Grapples it. "I'll help hold it!"

Ember (AC = 15; Damage = 32) (4x effective!)
Bjorn Athletics check for Grapple: 5D6 = [1, 6, 1, 3, 4] = 15
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Phoenix

The couch is good enough. Sleeping in beds is... weird. Can't get the hang of it anymore.

"Hmm..? That's... A weird thing to say..." she mutters, looking puzzled for a moment, before seeming to shrug it off... As Phoenix turns to an ethereal guiding voice of the unbottled hoopa bottle for advice, right after asking Alex a question:

So, how'd you sleep?

"Hmm. Ok. Just hungover..."

"What's she thinking? Did is she just hung over, or did I do something?

"If you must know, the prime reason is in fact that her mental faculties have decreased to a minimum in an effort to cease the throbbing caused by dehydration."

"Besides that, however... The whole reason she even loaded up as she did was to gain some 'liquid courage'... If she was intent on pulling this into a one night stand and not wanting to chicken out."

"Except she gained so much 'courage', some of it likely went down the toilet."

"I am certain you can see how that situation might be mildly awkward."

Alex, Haley, Bjorn

Pyre flings a very much effective attack at genesect- Which seems... Rather impressively blocked by it's defenses, although still dealing great damage. Bjorn takes that moment of weakness to try and grapple the beast, but it manages to rip loose and shrug off his hold- Barely, but still...

Genesect sparks as the download begins... Genesect left with limited options to strike due to suppression, instead focuses on the target right in front of him- Slashing Bjorn for 57(49) damage!

Luna hurls some... Surprisingly nasty words towards Genesect, which seem to touch even it- Supressing it, albeit only doing as much as Charon is doing by... Just standing around. Haley meanwhile recalls Buttercup, sending out Jackie instead- Who with a low kic, is bringing Genesect to a decently injured state...

Charon decides to put the beast to sleep as well- Giving at least a momentary pause... As Dusk also burns it!

"Upload is 10% done... It appears Genesect is using the charge it's accumulating to boost it's offense and defense. Caution- With all the debuffs you are throwing at it, it will likely attempt to use some of it's charge to dissipate some of them. If you want to stop this, you'll need to get it temporarily off the charge pad so it's charge dissipates- Do keep in mind this will halt the upload as well."

Pyre(33/18) +2 SPD 62/81
Buttercup(15) 20/54 recalled.
Jackie(15)
Bjorn(14) 24/58 +2 SPD
genesect(14/20) paralyzed, confused, (suppressed -10DMG for one round), asleep, burned -1 ATT heavily injured (Boosted: +1 to all)
Luna(12)
Haley(12)
Charon(5)
Alex(5)
Roy(4)
Dusk(3)
Singularity(S) 10% complete

Koa, (Drake), (Izzy), (Irene)

Koa spends just a couple moments more grinning stupidly... Before what Drake and Jeremy said seems to hit him like a sack of stones.

"Wait... y-you mean this is like...?"

His demeanor quickly shifts as the tentacle arms seem to shift to a position where he actively tries to "push" his form out of the capsule containing him... All while muttering "let go" almost incessantly- Surprisingly enough, it seems the beast is agreeing, as he can quite rapidly feel the high coming down to a low as the beast begins releasing it's hold on him... In those few parting moments, the connection allows Koa to see that it doesn't really understand why- Only that it seems to be causing him great discomfort, as it's goal seems to be to alleviate that as quickly as possible. Soon, he's back to "normal", although with a bit of a headache as the toxins wear off... Although the Nihilego is keeping at least one of it's tentacles in contact with his skin, at least for a little bit- While it doesn't speak, Koa gets the general sense that it's trying to make sure that he's "okay".

Until it let's go as Isabella punches it for 24(14) damage, at least.

"Leave him alone! You... Thing!"

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Koa's left panting as the Nihilego detaches from his body and decouples from his mind. Koa looks up at that faceless bell as the alien jellyfish seems to be... worrying over him?

Before he can process that, though, he sees sudden movement out of the corner of his eye as Isabella stomps towards the Nihilego. A warning fires off in the back of Koa's mind, and he reflexively twists his foot into the ground to throw up a thin sheet of stone, protecting the Nihilego with a Wide Guard.

"N-no, wait! It, it's fine. She' didn't mean to... to make me freak out. She just... just-just gimme a sec, OK?"

Koa takes a couple steps away and takes a few deep breaths, running his fingers through his hair and squeezing his eyes a couple times against the small headache he now had. He gave the Nihilego a wary look, then takes a final breath before turning his attention to Matthias.

"So that's their thing, huh? They shoot you up full of whatever?" Koa says harshly, not even attempting to keep the animosity out of his voice. "They get you high as a kite and beef you up, but they gotta... suck the life outta you to keep it going?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Inturupt? If it's a different move than previous turn, haley takes a picture.

"It can't while it's asleep. Alex, prepare to use yawn once it wakes up!"

Haley looks at the upgrade pad and tries to hack it so that genesect cannot use it to heal statuses. tech edu [4d6+1] = 18+1 = 19

Haley sends out Acorn near Jackie.
"Acorn, ready to intercept any attacks!"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Alex brings out Slippy, "When this thing wakes up, hit it with a yawn, Slippy."

Genesect is... Okay, I guess it's more of a DPS than a tank? Because if it's not, then it's surprisingly weak... Is Pyre the only one who's made a damaging attack? If Roy did too we could have just insta-KO'd it... I guess the same as the others did with the Ultra-beasts.

Okay guys, do we want to try for a round of Enraged or Suppressed if it wakes up? Enraged means it has to use a damaging attack, so it can't take the turn to remove the debuffs, Suppressed means it can only use At-Will moves, so it won't use anything too strong. I think if Luna delays until after Genesect, then if it wakes up this turn it's still Suppressed, since Manipulates last 'one full round' (So until the end of Luna's next turn).

Oh, and there's something I think we've ruled before but I can't quite remember: Genesect is immune to poison moves, but does that mean secondary effects don't work? Say, Clear Fog, which sets all combat stages to default? Or is the whole 'Boosted' thing more than just buffed CS, so I can't disable it?
My game:

My characters: