Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Home to all current Forum Games.

Moderator: Games Moderators

Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby LAYF » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:52 am

Image
Hello my children!

Image
I know it has been long since last I called upon you,
but now I do so again!

I need three of you to go on a mission for me, a mission to free our region of our tyrant of a Samurai lord!

Image
Our region, the Ascehi region will be the first region we free from the Samurais, and with them the Shogun! here we will establish our Ninja Village.
Image
To do this you must first travel through the BambooForest of Makishida.

Get past the south Gate, Through Makishida city, out the northern gate and into Makishida castle. her you must face the Samurai Lord Aikashi!

Image
You must enter the forest at night. While here consider your actions carefully, too much noise might alert the guards at the gate.
The road is often traveled by merchants, blacksmiths and civilians, but wild animals and Thugs makes the road less safe than what would be ideal.

Image
When you are through the forest you will get to the gate, here we are sure there will be guards, no less than three, but maybe more. Animals may roam the forest edge and civilians may camp outside, awaiting entrance to the city at day break!

Again consider your actions carefully, while alerting the guards won't raise the number of soldiers in the city, hostile actions may make the civilians less likely or willing to help you, should you need it inside the city, and will guaranteed raise the number of guards at the north gate.

I do not have much more for you now, but once you have infiltrated the city I will send a pigeon with information for you of the next areas.

you may use contacts (Intel) to gain information on the area, if you so wish.





Merchants and Blacksmiths are considered Civilians, but may be more willing to trade then common folk.



SIGN UP IS CLOSED!
http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1592
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Round 0

Postby LAYF » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:41 pm

ROUND 0!

"Fuyume, Jingis and Karma!
I think you three will be best suited for this task!
Each of you will be allowed to bring a Tanto knife and two other pieces or sets of equipment, but nothing to large!"


Image
THE MASTER hands you all a [ Tanto: +1 DMG: small] (shortest of the 4 "katana" like swords and knives) and points to a small collection of weapons and gear
2 x [ Wakizashi: +2 DMG: medium]
2 x [ Katana: +2 DMG: medium, ignores 1 DEF]
2 x [ Sai: +1 DMG: small, adds 1 DEF if dual wielded]
2 X 1+4 [ Blowgun and Darts: +1 DMG: medium. short range, poison can be added]
2 X 3 [ Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. medium range]
2 X 3 [ Blade Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. short range, 25% bleed chance]
2 X [ Smoke bomb: tiny, ranged attacks through smoke has 50% chance to miss]
2 X [ Daze poison: tiny. injection; 50% chance to miss actions]
2 X [ Speed potion: tiny. drink; gets extra action]
2 X [ Stamina potion: tiny. drink; regain all STAM]
2 X [ Sake: small. drink; makes you drunk]


THE MASTER Continues talking

"Good, now that you have selected your equipment you must journey to the Bamboo forest, her you may encounter Animals, Civilians and Thugs! But consider your actions, the forest is close to the City and its guards may hear you if you make too much noise!!"


Image
INFO:
You may choose to use one of your Intel Specials now, "Ninja sense" cannot be used before the game starts.

Characters:
Fuyume  : NAME: Fuyume
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 5
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 1
ATT: 6
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Wind style
SPECILIASATIONS: Long blades (+1 ATT long blades), Guards foe (+1 ATT/-R-ATT vs Guards)
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
Jingis : NAME: Jingis
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4
HP: 4
PP: 4
DEF: 2
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: 2 Weapon style
SPECILIASATIONS: Exotic weapons (+1 ATT with Sai and Kama ), Bows and blow darts (+1 R-ATT with bows and blow darts)
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
Karma  : NAME: Karma
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 2
ATT:
R-ATT:
SKILL: 5
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Shadow Style
SPECIALISATIONS: Short Blades, Civilians' Friend
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby Narshe » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Fuyume bows to the master, then steps up and selects one of the katanas. "I will use this to cut the throats of my enemies," she declares as she sheathes the katana behind her back. Then, touching her hand reverently to the hilt of the tanto, her voice comes out as a breathy whisper as she says "And this... is for my own throat, if I fail." She also picks up a STAM potion and hides it in her Ninja Pockets™.

Bowing once more to the master, she steps back to wait for the other ninjas to select their stuff.

Once they're ready to go, Fuyume will use her Intel skill check to see whether it's possible to travel through the Bamboo forest by staying off the road to avoid civilian traffic, while avoiding likely spots for ambushes by thugs, but close enough to the road to avoid getting lost.
User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby LAYF » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:22 am

Free action reply:

Narshe wrote:Fuyume
Once they're ready to go, Fuyume will use her Intel skill check to see whether it's possible to travel through the Bamboo forest by staying off the road to avoid civilian traffic, while avoiding likely spots for ambushes by thugs, but close enough to the road to avoid getting lost.


Gray wandere a contact of Fuyume meets up with you guys on the road to the forest: "Travel through the forest instead of the road? You can do that, my contacts tells me that there are 3 thugs currently there, awaiting to ambush a merchant on his way to the city. They also tell me that two objects should be hidden some place along the route!"

Ooc: [Intel: Area contains:]
3 thugs
1 merchant (civilian)
2 hidden objects

More ooc:
Intel always reveals this information, unless of course something hinders the information. More uses by other players will not reveal more information
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby Dlover » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:34 am

Karma takes a smoke bomb and three of he shuriken. I don't think it's necessary to use more than one Intel for the area.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10837
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby LAYF » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Dlover wrote:Karma I don't think it's necessary to use more than one Intel for the area.

Indeed, it will not reveal anything extra.
Ninja senses may reveal extra. But cannot be used before in scene...

Awaiting Nerre for round 1 scene 1 to begin...
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby Nerre » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Holiday smartphone post:
Jingis steps up two receive two sai after his friends are done.
“Thank you, Master. We will being honor to the clan.“
He bows and steps back.

Later he will listen to Fuyume giving them details after her intel. “we could help the merchant, maybe we can then travel with him, disguised as bodyguards.“
User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
 
Posts: 4832
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1 Round 1

Postby LAYF » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:56 pm


ROUND 1!

Scene 1: Bamboo forest of Makishida


THE THREE NINJA takes their gear and heads for the city.
Collected:
Spoiler: show
1 x [ Katana: +2 DMG: medium, ignores 1 DEF]
1 X [ Stamina potion: tiny. drink; regain all STAM]

1 X 3 [ Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. medium range]
1 X [ Smoke bomb: tiny, ranged attacks through smoke has 50% chance to miss]

2 x [ Sai: +1 DMG: small, adds 1 DEF if dual wielded]


Image
as THE THREE NINJA arrives at the bamboo forest they hide among the thick bamboo.
Half way up the path they spot the merchant they were told about, and two of the three thugs they were warned about! one of them are talking in an angry voice
THUG:"We told you last time! you must pay your toll to use our road old man!"
Jingis: “we could help the merchant, maybe we can then travel with him, disguised as bodyguards.“

INFO:
You may choose to use one of your "Ninja sense" to locate the remaining Thug, one of the hidden objects you've been told about or other things unknown.

Characters:
Fuyume  : NAME: Fuyume
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 5
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 1
ATT: 6
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Wind style
SPECILIASATIONS: Long blades (+1 ATT long blades), Guards foe (+1 ATT/-R-ATT vs Guards)
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
0 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
[ Katana: +2 DMG: medium, ignores 1 DEF]
[ Stamina potion: tiny. drink; regain all STAM]
Jingis : NAME: Jingis
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4
HP: 4
PP: 4
DEF: 2+1 (2 x Sai)
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: 2 Weapon style
SPECILIASATIONS: Exotic weapons (+1 ATT with Sai and Kama ), Bows and blow darts (+1 R-ATT with bows and blow darts)
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
2 x [ Sai: +1 DMG: small, adds 1 DEF if dual wielded]
Karma  : NAME: Karma
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 2
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 5
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Shadow Style
SPECIALISATIONS: Short Blades, Civilians' Friend
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
3 X [ Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. medium range]
[ Smoke bomb: tiny, ranged attacks through smoke has 50% chance to miss]
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby Dlover » Sun May 01, 2016 2:27 am

Karma will attempt to sneak closer to the thugs and strike at them from the shadows with his Tanto.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10837
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Round 0 - Players informed by PM

Postby Nerre » Sun May 01, 2016 7:27 am

Jingis tries to find the hidden object using Ninja sense and joins Karma in a sneak attack attempt.
Last edited by Nerre on Mon May 02, 2016 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
 
Posts: 4832
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 1

Postby Narshe » Sun May 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Fuyume uses Ninja Sense to locate the remaining thug, and tries to sneak up and surprise-attack him from behind before he can ambush her comrades.
User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 2

Postby LAYF » Mon May 02, 2016 7:13 am


ROUND 2!

Scene 1: Bamboo forest of Makishida


Image
Fuyume: is the first to act, using ninja senses the ninja quickly locates the last hidden Thug, sneaking in she strikes without warning a delivers a dangerous cut to her opponent, he is still alive, but only just so!
ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Fuyume
Locate target with ninja senses - Automated success
Sneaking - Skill 4 vs 1d8(1) = Success / opponent fails luck roll to spot.
Strike opponent with katana ATT 6 + 1 vs 1d8(2) = success with 5 extra.
Damage = 5 extra + 1 base + 2 Katana = 8 DMG - ignores 1 of 2 DEF
THUG LEADER was surprised, no counter attack!
Total = 7 DMG to THUG LEADER

Karma: also sneaks up on his opponent, successfully using the shadows to hide and strike at his adversary, delivering an deep cut with his Tanto!
ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Karma
Sneaking - Skill 5+1 vs 1d8(5) = Success / opponent fails luck roll to spot.
Strike opponent with Tanto ATT 5 + 1 vs 1d8(2) = success with 4 extra.
Damage = 4 extra + 1 base + 1 Tanto = 6 DMG - 1 DEF
THUG 1 was surprised, no counter attack!
Total = 5 DMG to THUG 1 STAM/HP


Jingis: at first takes his time to sense for one of the hidden objects, he feels that it is located in the spirit shrine along the road. Sadly this information is clouding his mind, and as he sneaks up to attack with Karma he takes a step too much, revealing himself before he strikes! "Someone is commi... uargh!!!" the THUG shouts as he is cut not only by Karma's tanto, but also one of Jingis Sais hits home, he is surely dead, but not before he manages to land a blow to Jingis!
ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Jingis
Locate object with ninja sense = automated success
Sneaking - Skill 4 vs 1d8(8) = Fail/ opponent auto spots failed sneak
Strike opponent with Sai 1 ATT 5 + 1 - 1 vs 1d8(4) = success with 2 extra.
Damage = 2 extra + 1 base + 1 Sai = 4 DMG - 1 DEF
Strike opponent with Sai 2 ATT 5 + 1 - 2 vs 1d8(3) = success with 2 extra.
Damage = 2 extra + 1 base + 1 Sai = 4 DMG - 1 DEF

THUG 1 was not surprised, counter attack!
THUG 1 Strikes twice with his hands against Jingis hits once, misses once. total damage 5 - 3 DEF

Total = 6 DMG to THUG 1's HP= DEAD
Total = 2 DMG to Jingis STAM


STATUS
THUG LEADER is alive, just

THUG 1 dead

THUG 2 is still alive, unharmed

Merchant status unknown

1 Object location found - Spirit shrine.

Characters:
Fuyume  : NAME: Fuyume
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 5
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 1
ATT: 6
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Wind style
SPECILIASATIONS: Long blades (+1 ATT long blades), Guards foe (+1 ATT/-R-ATT vs Guards)
SPECIAL:
0 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
0 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
[ Katana: +2 DMG: medium, ignores 1 DEF]
[ Stamina potion: tiny. drink; regain all STAM]
Jingis : NAME: Jingis
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4 ( 2)
HP: 4
PP: 4
DEF: 2+1 (2 x Sai)
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: 2 Weapon style
SPECILIASATIONS: Exotic weapons (+1 ATT with Sai and Kama ), Bows and blow darts (+1 R-ATT with bows and blow darts)
SPECIAL:
0 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
2 x [ Sai: +1 DMG: small, adds 1 DEF if dual wielded]
Karma  : NAME: Karma
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 2
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 5
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Shadow Style
SPECIALISATIONS: Short Blades, Civilians' Friend
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
3 X [ Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. medium range]
[ Smoke bomb: tiny, ranged attacks through smoke has 50% chance to miss]
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 2

Postby Nerre » Mon May 02, 2016 7:55 am

Jingis attacks the second thug with his sais.
User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
 
Posts: 4832
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 2

Postby Dlover » Mon May 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Karma moves in to strike at Thug 2.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10837
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 2

Postby Narshe » Mon May 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Fuyume whirls, in one motion withdrawing the sword from the thug and slashes at his neck (lol just a little Wind-style flavor). If the thug falls, she will bow her head in solemn prayer to his memory. "Speak well of me in the next world."
User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 3

Postby LAYF » Sat May 07, 2016 10:55 am


ROUND 3!

Scene 1: Bamboo forest of Makishida


Image

Fuyume withdraws her blade as she makes a cut for her opponents throat, the cut is clean and surely fatal, but the THUG LEADER wills a final attack, hitting Fuyume with both his fists and punches all air from her lungs!
ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Fuyume
Strike opponent with katana ATT 6 + 1 vs 1d8(4) = success with 3 extra.
Damage = 3 extra + 1 base + 2 Katana = 6 DMG - ignores 1 of 2 DEF
THUG LEADER is no longer surprised, counter attacks with both hands, and hits twice for 4-1 DEF and 3-1 DEF DMG!
Total = 5 DMG to THUG LEADER'S HP - DEAD
Total = 5 DMG to Fuyume's STAM


Karma: quickly moves towards the last opponent, but the THUG is prepared and jumps to the side, just as he lands a blow to Karma while avoiding the tanto!
ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Karma
Strike opponent with Tanto ATT 5 + 1 vs 1d8(8) = miss.
THUG 1 is no longer surprised and counter attacks! one hand missing, the other hitting for 4-2 DEF DMG
Total = 2 DMG to Karma's STAM


Jingis: sees his opportunity, as the THUG strikes at Karma he leaps forward, planting 2 sais in his opponent, dealing a massive blow to the highway man!

ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Jingis
Strike opponent with Sai 1 ATT 5 + 1- 1 vs 1d8(5) = success with 0 extra.
Damage = 0 extra + 1 base + 1 Sai = 2 DMG - 1 DEF
Strike opponent with Sai 2 ATT 5 + 1 - 2 vs 1d8(1) = success with 3 extra.
Damage = 3 extra + 1 base + 1 Sai = 5 DMG - 1 DEF

THUG 1 was occupied attacking Karma, no counter attack!

Total = 5 DMG to THUG 2's STAM/HP= ALIVE


STATUS
THUG LEADER dead

THUG 1 dead

THUG 2 is still alive, harmed!

Merchant status unknown

1 Object location found - Spirit shrine.

Characters:
Fuyume  : NAME: Fuyume
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 5 (0)
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 1
ATT: 6
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Wind style
SPECILIASATIONS: Long blades (+1 ATT long blades), Guards foe (+1 ATT/-R-ATT vs Guards)
SPECIAL:
0 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
0 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
[ Katana: +2 DMG: medium, ignores 1 DEF]
[ Stamina potion: tiny. drink; regain all STAM]
Jingis : NAME: Jingis
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4 ( 2)
HP: 4
PP: 4
DEF: 2+1 (2 x Sai)
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: 2 Weapon style
SPECILIASATIONS: Exotic weapons (+1 ATT with Sai and Kama ), Bows and blow darts (+1 R-ATT with bows and blow darts)
SPECIAL:
0 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
2 x [ Sai: +1 DMG: small, adds 1 DEF if dual wielded]
Karma  : NAME: Karma
Level: 1 (0Xp)
STAM: 4 (2)
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 2
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 5
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Shadow Style
SPECIALISATIONS: Short Blades, Civilians' Friend
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
3 X [ Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. medium range]
[ Smoke bomb: tiny, ranged attacks through smoke has 50% chance to miss]
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 3

Postby Dlover » Sat May 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Karma takes another shot at the remaining thug.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10837
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 3

Postby Nerre » Sat May 07, 2016 11:40 pm

Jingis attacks the injured thug again, trying to remain at a flanking position together with karma.
User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
 
Posts: 4832
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 3

Postby Narshe » Sun May 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Fuyume is confident that her colleagues can finish off the injured thug, so she'll go and tend to the merchant instead, and attempt to use first-aid to help him if he's hurt.
User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby LAYF » Sat May 14, 2016 11:49 pm


ROUND 4!

Scene 1: Bamboo forest of Makishida


Image

Karma and Jingis both concentrate on the last THUG and with quick moves they finish him off without him having any chance of retaliation!

ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Karma
Karma Strike opponent with Tanto ATT 5 + 1 vs 1d8(1) = success with 5 extra .
Damage = 5 extra + 1 base + 1tanto = 7 DMG - 1 DEF
Jingis Strike opponent with Sai 1 ATT 5 + 1- 1 vs 1d8(2) = success with 3 extra.
Damage = 3 extra + 1 base + 1 Sai = 5 DMG - 1 DEF
Jingis Strike opponent with Sai 2 ATT 5 + 1 - 2 vs 1d8(1) = success with 3 extra.
Damage = 3 extra + 1 base + 1 Sai = 5 DMG - 1 DEF

THUG 2 is no longer surprised and counter attacks! two hand missing.
Total = 13 DMG to THUG 2's HP.


Fuyume hurries to the MERCHANT's side, a quick look tells Fuyume that he is mostly okay, but he is unconscious and his leg is broken, with some work she manages to stabilize his leg and create a make shift crutch for when the MERCHANT's is awake.
ROLLS:
Spoiler: show
Fuyume
First aid Skill 4 vs 1d8(2) SUCCESS


Thinking over the battle Fuyume, Karma and Jingis all realizes a lot about teamwork, such as flanking, scouting and protecting each other from hidden dangers!
All are rewarded 1 XP.
Karma and Jingis are each rewarded the SPECIAL: 1 x Flanking attack (can be used to gain +2 ATT/R-ATT and DMG on an attack vs a flanked opponent)

Fuyume are rewarded the SPECIAL: 1 x Got your back (allows to block on full round of attacks from one opponent to prevent damage to another character)

STATUS
THUG LEADER dead

THUG 1 dead

THUG 2 dead

Merchant alive, unconscious, leg broken

1 Object location found - Spirit shrine.

Characters:
Fuyume  : NAME: Fuyume
Level: 1 (1Xp)
STAM: 5 (0)
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 1
ATT: 6
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Wind style
SPECILIASATIONS: Long blades (+1 ATT long blades), Guards foe (+1 ATT/-R-ATT vs Guards)
SPECIAL:
0 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
0 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)
1 x Got your back (allows to block on full round of attacks from one opponent to prevent damage to another character)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
[ Katana: +2 DMG: medium, ignores 1 DEF]
[ Stamina potion: tiny. drink; regain all STAM]
Jingis : NAME: Jingis
Level: 1 (1Xp)
STAM: 4 ( 2)
HP: 4
PP: 4
DEF: 2+1 (2 x Sai)
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 4
LUCK: 4

STYLE: 2 Weapon style
SPECILIASATIONS: Exotic weapons (+1 ATT with Sai and Kama ), Bows and blow darts (+1 R-ATT with bows and blow darts)
SPECIAL:
0 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)
1 x Flanking attack (can be used to gain +2 ATT/R-ATT and DMG on an attack vs a flanked opponent)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
2 x [ Sai: +1 DMG: small, adds 1 DEF if dual wielded]
Karma  : NAME: Karma
Level: 1 (1Xp)
STAM: 4 (2)
HP: 4
PP: 3
DEF: 2
ATT: 5
R-ATT: 4
SKILL: 5
LUCK: 4

STYLE: Shadow Style
SPECIALISATIONS: Short Blades, Civilians' Friend
SPECIAL:
1 x Ninja sense (can be used to sense danger or hidden opponents)
1 x Intel (can be used to get information on area or objects, including hidden objects location)
1 x Just the wind (if seen the ninja can use this to hide again, making the opponent believe it was an illusion of the mind)
1 x Flanking attack (can be used to gain +2 ATT/R-ATT and DMG on an attack vs a flanked opponent)

Gear:
[ Tanto: +1 DMG: small]
3 X [ Shuriken: +1 DMG: tiny. medium range]
[ Smoke bomb: tiny, ranged attacks through smoke has 50% chance to miss]
-Best regards LAYF
User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 am
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby Dlover » Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 am

Karma moves to investigate the spirit shrine.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10837
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby Narshe » Sun May 15, 2016 8:32 am

Fuyume searches the cart for anything they can use, as well as secret compartments they could use to sneak inside.

"Hey, maybe we could still use Jingis' idea - disguise ourselves as this merchant, and sneak inside with this cart? "
User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby Nerre » Sun May 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Jingis too takes a look at the spirit shrine, as he felt one of the hidden objects being there. He will help Karma to find it. After that, he will search the area for the second one, asking the others if they maybe could asist him with their ninja senses, as his are spent and need to refresh right now.
"Sounds good, although that was not exactly what I had in mind. I wanted to sneak inside as his escort..and maybe coachman judging by his injuries. Great teamwork by the way."

Jingis volunteers to drive the guard along, trying to find himself a disguise as a coachman by gathering clothes from the thugs they just slew.

OOC: I only now noticed our colors are almost the ones the ninja turtles have. Orange is the fourth. Funny, given by how maybe none of us planned this coincidence! 8)
User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
 
Posts: 4832
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby Dlover » Sun May 15, 2016 7:05 pm

"We would still need more disguises to use that plan. I have a suspicion thugs and ninjas will not be easily welcomed inside the gates."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)
User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
 
Posts: 10837
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Postby Nerre » Mon May 16, 2016 2:45 pm

"It is not very honorful to leave an injured like this. But you are right, he might spoil our disguise if we take him along.But how can we disguise ourselves as merchants if we do not have enough disguises anyway? We need more for both plans. But not if one of us takes his clothes and plays the merchant, and the other two hide inside the cart? I would suggest we take care of his wounds in exchange of his cart and clothes at least - if we have to leave him here."
User avatar
Nerre
Game Master
 
Posts: 4832
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am

Next

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: M0rtimer and 2 guests