The Great Gnome Journey- turn 4 (open for all)

Home to all current Forum Games.
thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: The Great Gnome Journey- turn 1 (open for all)

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 am

thinkslogically wrote:"well I sure as shit ain't wearing no human-made garbage, so I guess I'll wear the dress! That cloak should cover it up OK...

And I guess I'll take my trusty cane. She's not let me down yet!"

So, unless theis has a preference, Mac will choose the robe, a quarterstaff and the cloak.
I already chose three things :)

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 am

Ok how did i miss that xd update tonight or tommorow morning
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:36 am

Gorbot Fiddlepiddle
A wrinkled old gnome totters up.

"You kids aren't leaving me behind!"

He shrugs into a nature robe, picks up the wristcrossbow, and grabs a dagger from the weapon pile.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

askstoomuch

Re: The Great Gnome Journey (open for all)

Post by askstoomuch » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:49 pm

The Gnome Journey

Turn 2

Come on now youngsters and creepy euhm older man, please do pick from my gifts.
The 3 gnomes get in a line and are quickly by 2 other gnomes, a girl with a love for buckets and a stereotype of a gnome.

First pick is for a Rat, he picks one of the leafy outfit, a little piece of gnome craftmanship, it helps you camouflage into the underbuch and move around without a sound.
(wearing this suit you get a +1 on any roll that can be helped or concidered sneaky, you do have to call this)
He grabs a simple dagger from the pile ( 1atk) and picks up the blue cup. He looks it over and the blue color makes him daydream of a fresh lake, as his mind wanders his cup fills with fresh water, immediately as guilded by the cup itself his hand,holding the cup moves to his mouth and takes a mouthfull off it
(Cursed anymug, you can summon any liquid, you know,magic or regular, hot or cold, but automatically take a sip off it)

The second is old mac
Mac a strong magic hater picks up some ropes (1+ on a anything regarding wisdom and wits, got to call this)
And the lovely bearskin he puts over his rope, instantly he feels like a thousans tiny needles pierce his skin, he hurl out a swear as his eyes turn yellow,his back and feet hairy, pain and rage cloud his mind
(Cursed, you have become a wearbear... you gain night vison +2 atk and +1 def you will be in a contant state of becoming a feral mad monster and must drink fresh blood and eat raw meat to keep you sane... please avoid a full moon and carrots, where wearwolves have silver and vampires have garlic you have carrots...)

Next up grot
Ignoring the thing that just happend to mac, gort up some armor (+2 def cant sneak) a battle axe (double handed +2 atk) and the tinted glasses
(Congratulations you can now look directly into the sun +1 on anyroll if you make a pun or one liner on +5 if you make the dm laugh)

Up next vyana
The only girl in the sausage party she picks up one of the leafy outfit (+1 on sneak ) an pickaxe +2atk 25%change to miss. From the box of magic trinkets she picks up the skeleton key with her left hand which instantly bursts into bright blue flames. She starts screaming as the key fuses with her blistering skin, her flesh blackens and melts of her bones leaving nothing but pale wite bones behind. Where once was an hand was now just bone. She moves her fingers supriced that they still work without muscles or a working blood supply.
(Cursed key your skelton hand has now become a multi tool which can open any lock not protected by magic, any action that would require 2 hands to do has a 25 % to fail)

Last but not least
Gorbot looks quite scared as he seems his fellow gnome suffer under there new magic limbs but is forced by the great leaders harsh stare. He picks up a leafy outfit and a dagger (1 sneak 1 attack)
Do i have to pick one ?
Come on don't be a wuss take one the glorious leader says as he smacks him on the back
Fine fine he says as he picks up the wristbow wich like his all the other items burns itself into his skin
(Wristbow you will never ever miss a shot again, double damage if you know targets true name)

Sorry bout the whole cursed thing the leader says.
Please help your self to a pigeon and a cart filled with gear !, Its a giant pidgeon my cousin breeds I got a discount.... they can't fly but you know better then walking, just sit in the cart and keep yourself busy.

-bucket
-20 meters of rope
-food for a day
-cuttlery
-the poorly locked treasure chest
- 5 gold pieces
-glourious leaders book of man killing

Update 3 will start the journey, please feel free to beg for more gear if nobody post i will just add the t post below

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Re: The Great Gnome Journey- turn 2 (open for all)

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Gorbot looks around for ammunition for his crossbow, eager to try it out on something. Perhaps a squirrel... he likes a good squirrel pie.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Soooo is Mac currently hulking out as a bear or does that only happen when it's a full moon?

More importantly, does this mean that everyone can see he's wearing a dress now?

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:42 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Gorbot looks around for ammunition for his crossbow, eager to try it out on something. Perhaps a squirrel... he likes a good squirrel pie.

Thinking off squirrels hes arm instantly make a weird move against his will, and shoots a squirrel in the butt some 500 meters away, he notices that ammo seems to be generated inside of the wristbow (think the crossbows they have in brasmoon)
thinkslogically wrote:Soooo is Mac currently hulking out as a bear or does that only happen when it's a full moon?

More importantly, does this mean that everyone can see he's wearing a dress now?
The night vissions and claws are permenant, the rage ans feralness will happen several turns from now if you dont keep your blood en meat intake high
He is covered in the clock your dress secret will remain hidden =p
What happens at full moon.... is for you too out at full moon

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Gorbot begins the long walk over to where the squirrel is. If it didn't get killed from the butt shot, he thinks about shooting it again.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:55 pm

"Aaaaargh! What the hell is this!"

Mac tries to claw the cloak off and yells at the chief some more.

"what kind of bulshit gift is this that you send us out with cursed, magical- MAGICAL! - crap! What the hell is wrong with you, you gods damned, dwarf-loving, psychopath! "

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Vayana looks at her skeleton hand in shock. "Well....It's a good thing my idea doesn't need two hands to work. ...Oh and do you have some poison or some rotting corpses? I need them for my plan. I guess I can get rotting flesh along the way, but it would be much handier to have it now so I don't have to run around while trying to bring pestilence and famine to the humans."

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:07 pm

"What's the problem, mates?" Rat says, taking a sip of fresh water. Then he decides he's tired of that and gets some ale instead.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:13 pm

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that I don't have my hand?!?"

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:17 pm

"Ah." Rat says, giving a thoughtful nod while taking another sip.

"Shame, that."
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:25 pm

"Gods save us, the Chief is a madman..."

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Vyana nods. "True that. Seems like we got the worst of the deal. He has a mug that gives him whatever he wants, one gets a bow that gives it's own ammo and never misses, one that can look at the sun. All with no real detriments but I have one less hand and you are now a feral beast. Typical."

....Does the cursed anymug include healing potions? Because it would be kinda...powerful if it was

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:09 am

Woah woah easy now people easy now.
I got these magical items on sale, im just trying to save a buck funding an war isnt the most budget friendly thing to do. Now please take your gear and leave, the daily pointy hat is here and i can't afford another contreversy.
I'll fix it dont worry just get out of here, he takes off his left glove and hands it to vyana. Don't let the reporters see that hand ! It will be political suicide !
Hey look at that he yells far to loud a squirle !, the reporters look as gorbot puts another dart in the harmless animal killing it.
With the reporters distracted or beloved leader cuts deeply into his finger and shoves it into macs mouth, calmness quickly comes over him as he can think clearly again. Come on quickly now get out of here as he points to the cart pulled by a single freakishly large pigeon

The anymug, can make any liquid rat knows, as he does not know the ingredients off healong potion he can't make it, he might figure out one day but for now he can not

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:41 am

"I guess you have to bear in mind the pelt."

Grot puts on his new sunglasses and jumps up on the wagon ready to be brought onwards to glory and mayhem!
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 am

She takes the glove but does not put it on as she hops on the wagon and as it drives off she flips the bird with her skeleton hand.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 am

Gorbot grabs his squirrel and totters back, needing a hand getting in the cart. He sets to work gutting and skinning his prize.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 am

Late runs into the scene just as the party makes ready to leave. "wait, wait for meee! So sorry I'm late"

Believing himself to be a part of the group that is leaving, he picks up the robe as he runs, hopping about while trying to put it on and run after the wagon. He seems upset when he sees that there aren't any magical items left, but he still runs after the cart, eager not to be left behind.
When he finishes filching items he looks at the others and giggles shyly.

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:52 am

(All items given too the rest are on the cart so you can still pick from the items still available =p)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:11 am

Late notices that the Black dagger hasn't been chosen yet, and as always, he was late to the party and didn't see what happened to the others. "Ooo, Can I have that?" He asks as he reaches out to grab it.

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:15 am

Late grabs the dagger

A calm sooting voice speak clearly in his mind
this blade will make you the greatest killer of them, though nothing you will kill will truly ever die

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:23 am

"Woahhh, how coolio, did you hear that you guys...I'm the greatest killer ever."

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:43 am

Mac spits on the ground and looks disgustedly at his chief as he gets in the cart. This is going to be a LONG journey.