Pets!

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Synch
Game Master

Pets!

Post by Synch » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm

I love animals, and was talking about my dogs in the Guessing Game, so thought I'd make a topic about the pets we own or have owned previously.

These are my two dogs, Putt and Anubis (Nubi). Putt has 3 legs, both are Blue Heelers (Australian Cattle Dogs.)
► Show Spoiler
And these are my two cats, Button and Molly. Both have 3 legs.
► Show Spoiler
I also have an epileptic hand-raised cockatiel named Steve :) Will have to find a pic of him.
► Show Spoiler

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Re: Pets!

Post by RocketScientist » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:17 pm

The doggie faces!! :D So. Cute!!!!! And the soft, soft kittehs! I take it these are rescue babies?

Aaah, I need to go pet some cats! I will post photos of all of ours later. Four cats and a dog here.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 pm

RocketScientist wrote:The doggie faces!! :D So. Cute!!!!! And the soft, soft kittehs! I take it these are rescue babies?

Aaah, I need to go pet some cats! I will post photos of all of ours later. Four cats and a dog here.
Yup all from the shelter :)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 pm

That is sad and made Big Ears cry. ---> :becry: I'm glad the furbabies have you now.