To Thunt: Welcome back!

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Mcslave101
Remains Silent

To Thunt: Welcome back!

Post by Mcslave101 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:45 am

Thunt, I'm so glad you have finally returned and I'm sure it was a difficult road to that said return. Being a fan, I can't even begin to understand what kind of pain it brought you to simply bring out page after page after page of artwork all alone (With help of a beautiful wife no doubt) I can only ever be the person who awaits every page not matter how long the length of time for the wait is. I Will always be a faithful fan. However, in the brightest and kindness of so many fans, their voices simply filled with positive silence, the rotten fans seem to have no faith in your recovery. In a way they're correct, what you went through (Going through still possibly) With this enormous pressure this decision to post such a huge expectation, is this not counter productive to that said recovery? Thunt, I love you, I'd wait ANOTHER 7 months for another page, I'd do more than just that. What I am trying to say is that you're strong and you keep fighting this demon. It's not something I believe can be solved by setting dates and times to let your fans expect your return. And I think the clock you designed on site was one of those contributing facets to your prior breakdown.

Please, take your time, do your work as you feel fit and not in a way to entitle the festering mold that some (Not all) feel that they are the boss. Remember, you quit, and we accepted that resignation. You're now a freelance to us and you can hand in your work any time you feel like it.

Sincerely
From a Loyal Fan.

P.S: I'm hoping you'll start streaming your work again and that people will understand not to ask you questions about what happened and why