PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 2)

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:54 am

I also pick Hobo guy.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 am

BEGIN TALE: AZ (The Immortal one)

"Are you not a patriot, Mr Azrael?"

The official's stern face looked at Az inquisitively- Almost pushing his chest forward to the man opposite, as if he could not clearly see what the plaque on his blue suit said- "Lt Moore". That's right- Lieutenant.

The man before him shaked his head profusely- Still standing in his working clothes, the man was otherwise well-kempt, with short white hair- Looking around him as if to demonstrate as he replies.

"How could you say that sir? Look around- Ever since the war started, I've been helping in the construction of machines for you to use. I am but a humble mechanic."

"...And I need her, sir."

The lieutenants gaze seemed to dull slightly, yet remained focused as they now drifted downwards towards the mechanics legs- A little floette carefully peaking from behind. He gave only a sigh, as if compassionate- In reality, he would have 5 more houses to visit after this. And this was not the first time.

"I understand. But you need to understand as well- We all need to make our sacrifices. Mine are fighting for the war too- You do realize what will happen if the front-line is pushed back, don't you? Before you know it, they'll reach this place. And then those bomb-dropping barbarians- They'll turn both you and your friend into slaves."

"Is that what you want, my fellow patriot?"

"Of course not sir-" Az replied, for a moment considering his words, before only just managing to stop asking what the difference would be with now. "But... She's not strong. She wouldn't make a good soldier."

"Ah, you underestimate her my friend! All pokemon are more powerful than they could themselves imagine... Besides, not all pokemon need be on the front lines either! Your floette possesses some form of healing powers, doesn't she? She can help in such a regard."

The lieutenant leaned forward with a big smile on his face- Placing a hand on Az's shoulder.

"I thank you for understanding. She'll be a hero- We'll be leaving now."

The two militia that had stood idly behind the lieutenant rushed to action- Swiping the fairy's pokeball from the table behind him before AZ got a chance to do much of anything- Neither the fairy got a chance as it was then instantly recalled.

"No- No no, There's got to be another option!"

"I am sorry- You do an admirable job. It's just a price we all have to pay." The lieutenant said, briefly turning around as he headed for the door- This time his words sounding sincere. For a brief moment the mechanic considered charging the militia in some kind of vain attempt to stop them. But rather, he found himself frozen- And as the door closed, he succumbed to his feet- All alone in his workshop...

It was a few weeks after when he heard the word from a courier. For what seemed like days, the words echoed through his memories like a haunting nightmare: "I am sorry to announce the unfortunate death of your floette. She was hit by an enemy grenade."

"...My sincerest condolences."

Why? Why was this happening? What was the point of this war? "We are right, they are wrong-" That is what they say. But that is what they all say. Sure, somewhere someone started it- But what did they do to excuse this? Who would play with lives so casually, and to what cause? He thought to himself that more people must realize this- Some not yet brainwashed by the officials shouting the same lies. But it was just so much easier to go along. What could one person do standing up against it? And what would that achieve to stop the others?

You just wish it would stop. Green, blue or black suits, in the end it's the same.

...You just wish you had her back.

You'd do anything.

"Anything?"

Az's snapped out of his thoughts at the sudden voice- His head woozy almost as if in a dream. Was it the drink- Must have been. There was no one else there.

His mind snapped to attention as he saw the two figures in front of him- This must have been a dream. And somehow... He was very keenly aware it was not.

Both figures looked eerily the same- Black robes shrouding their true figure, and both carrying a mask, one side white and one side black. Two sides of the same coin. There were only few, if pronounced differences- As one of the two figures carried a set of antlers, sticking out from behind the mask. The other one had a crown of ink-black feathers. Both carried a staff- One carrying a bright pink gem, as the other was as black as the night.

"Wh... Who-"

"I am Life." the horned one said.

"And I am Death." the feathered one replied in tandem.

"And I heard your wish."

"As did I."

Az was silenced by shock- His emotions quickly going from unbelief to anger for such a sick joke. But somehow he knew this was no joke. As his mind then wandered to one more thing he slowly managed to mutter out.

"...You can bring her back?"

"I will allow it."

"If you choose to accept our offer, I will give you my blessing."

"Then, you will know what to do." The horned one replied- Any expression the creature might have had hidden behind it's mask.

"...What offer?"

"You will accept both our gifts." The feathered one answered.

"You will take both our blessings- And our staves."

"And then you will know what to do."

It didn't take long for Az to accept- Not truly realizing what they had both meant, but would very soon. As soon he felt the two figures almost... Radiate. Into him.

And they were correct. He knew what to do.

As if guided by knowledge he did not possess before, Az built a machine that defied logic- Yet somehow he knew it would work. Somehow, the militia did not find out or disturb, as if his workshop had became his sanctuary- A place they could not touch.

And then came the day.

In his hand he held the key. It was "his part". His part of the machine that would be required for it to work. In the corners of the room he could see the two figures had reappeared. They were ready as well.

The key turned in the lock, as the machine hummed to life. He felt a wave of energy wash over him- And as he continued to adjust the machine for it's final purpose, he heard a familiar sound.

"...Fleur?"

His one wish had been granted- As in tears he turned around to his lost pokemon, the floette confused but soon overjoyed as well. They sat there for a while, happy. But slowly... Other thoughts began to creep up on AZ's mind.

He had not activated the machine's true intention.

Slowly, he stood up- Leaving the Floette behind, as his thoughts turn to the men who had taken them from her. To all the unnecessary blood-shed. Standing in front of the key, he took hold of it. But hesitated- Turning to the duo as they seemed focused on the machine.

"...Why?"

There was no reply for a moment- As if they expected he needed no explanation. Though eventually, he got one.

"We have grown tired of this war."

"We all have."

"Your kind... Is capable of the greatest of evils."

"And while many are not... The acts of good become rarer by the day."

"It is time for the cleansing."

"...You used me." AZ replied, hearing their words.

But he could not deny that somewhere deep down, anger was still boiling.

And it agreed.

A massive collumn of light smashed through the roof as the key turned- The earth shook as the light reached the sky and rebound- Raining down upon the planet below, wrecking devastation- Men cowered and tried to hide as something seen never before struck down, many believing it was Arceus's judgement- The truth would not be too far off. Even the two figures seeming to be behind it all seemed slightly taken aback.

And there, in the heart of it all- Holding the key steadily turned, the man leading it all felt a tug on his leg- Turning around to see the Floette shake her head. Begging him to stop.

"I'm sorry Fleur... I have to do this. Put an end to this."

For a few seconds the flower tried to pull AZ away, futile- Eventually she let go- And started to walk away.

"Fleur?"

"Fleur! Stay here!"

"Fleur- I command you to stay here!"

There was one last look between the two as Fleur left. Finally seeming to realize what he was doing, AZ let go- In mere moments, the carnage and rumbling stopped. He would run after Fleur, but fail to find her- In fact, it would be a very long time before they met again.

One thing was for certain... The world would never be the same.

---

Several weeks later, a young boy finds himself with some berries- In front of him a little yellow rodent.

"Here you go bud... I found this. You take one and I take one alright?" he said- handing one of the berries to his companion.

"We'll find some more soon."

The boy's vision wanders as he sees something on the horizon- Quickly ushering his friend to hide with him. At first it seemed to be what he feared- Large pokemon appearing , though strangely a mixed group. But then he sees something he hasn't seen in a while- People.

"Sir! There's another one here!"

Caught, the boy's first instinct is to flee, though soon finds it futile as a strong grip grabs him by the arm- The pikachu prepares itself defensively as it sees it's trainer attacked- But soon finds it to be a false alert- A bottle of water raised in front of the kid.

"You alright kid?"

"Y-Yeah."

In mere moments, more people rushed to him- Among them a pretty young girl with pink hair, quickly giving him a medical check up. Before they all part to make way for another man- His long cloak waving behind him, he seemed to exhibit a certain kind of charm and leadership. As he extended an hand forward.

"Greetings kid. I am Lance. And we are the league."

"We unified under one cause, to rebuild this world-"

"Never again."

END OF TALE: The Immortal one

Unlocked Tale: The Medic.
Unlocked 1 of 2 for: The Founder.

END OF INTERMISSION 1
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:47 pm

CHAPTER 2: The Tournament

Morning of Day 3

James (And I presume Drake, Bjorn and Alex?)
James finds himself sleeping in, really not wanting to get out of bed- It is probably only when one of his friends staying the night with him come to wake him that he finally gets out of bed- And that he notices the changes as well- His "shell" having hardened significantly overnight...

Besides this occurrence however, it seems everything is normal- And they are ready for another day...

Koa
Having went back to the same place as he did yesterday, the staff were more than gracious to give him the requested items- And likely partaking in the morning breakfast, the manager spares him the stink-eye he had given yesterday for taking his pokemon as well, seemingly already more than pleased that you'd come twice in a row. And not too long after, he presumably checks out and is ready for a day of his own...

Elias
Elias meanwhile, still in the luxury suit his father had rent for him, finds breakfast waiting for him in his room- Accompanied by a small formal letter of management...

Irene, Izzy, Tyke
The girls meanwhile, aren't treated to the pancake festivities as they had yesterday, but still find the grandmother on duty- This time seeming to have bread stand ready on the table, cooking what smells like eggs and bacon- Irene's father sitting in a chair, reading a newspaper...

Phoenix

Phoenix meanwhile, has a good sleep as well- If only because he's used the ground, and he was so damn tired in the first place. But eventually, he's woken by a foreign yet strangely familiar sound- Followed by something small and hard hitting his face- As he squeezes open his eyes, looking up.

Straight into the face of a smug little aipom hanging above him from the bridge.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:14 pm

James looks at them tiredly and stretches. When he goes to the bathroom to clean up he notices the changes.

"Um guys? I think I evolved last night... I evolved! You know what this means?!"

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Bjorn stares at James oddly. "Uh, you no longer need a comb?"
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 pm

"Well I did not need a comb as a caterpie but no. This means I can be a butterfree!"

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 pm

"Woah, what?! With wings and shit?!"
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 3)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:47 pm

"I have no idea I hope so! But I need to probably be in dire need of it. Say you were coming with me to drop off those pokemon right? Well now I need to go there too due to recent changes."
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Phoenix opens his eyes, seeing the Aipom hanging above him, closes his eyes again. Ugh, not today Andy. Seriously, I'm not in the mood. He listens as Andy drops down to the floor and scurries over to him. For just a moment Phoenix begins to think that Andy might care about him after all. That is, until he gets slapped even harder than before. His face turning red with anger as well as pain, he screams at the monkey. I said not today! That's it, now you've done it. Spark, Nuzzle! Spark rises up and, charging the Aipom, he unleashes a shot of electricity leaving him paralyzed. Try and escape now!

Accuracy=19
Power=24
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 pm

"Could you hold off on talk of such things while I'm here, James? It's... Unsettling. Anyway, I'm going to head down to the pokecentre, get the last of Adrian's injuries taken care of. Then I think I need to talk to somebody about what happened yesterday."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:38 pm

"Oh...right...sorry. I was so excited I forgot my manners in front of guests."

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Once Koa and Maguma wake up, they go about their morning exercises as they always do. This time all of Koa's other teammates try joining in, but since most of them lack the necessary extremities to do much and the only one who does is the easily Distracted mole, Mali, the lot of them just kinda flail around and fall all over each other.

After that, though, is breakfast! During which Koa portions out 3 servings of Baby Food to Mali, Sula, and Kano, since they're the only ones still little enough to benefit from it.

Then, after having some breakfast himself as well as getting some for Maguma and Loto, Koa heads to the market to get some fresh ingredients early! He'll check the League job board along the way, eager to get some of his first actual work as an official trainer!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:09 pm

"It's alright. I'm probably being rather rude by asking you not to speak of it. It just seems so... Unnatural. Anyway... Oh, you still have a pokemon you wanted me to mentor, right? One of the baby?" Alex pulls out a bag of pokemon food, feeding his pokemon.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:16 pm

"Ah yes, I wish for Kale to be tutored, but I think I will wait until after he evolves."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 pm

"Alright, just let me know when you want it done."
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Walking down in her covering clothes, odd, but considering she was in a full body suit two days ago, not that unusual for her. "Good morning Grandmother, good morning dad. I'm going to be spending the day safely in town. Any chores you'd like me down in the city?"

Afterwords Irene will be heading over to buy Amuara, and then checking the contest hall for when the cool contest will happen.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:12 am

"I have no idea I hope so! But I need to probably be in dire need of it. Say you were coming with me to drop off those pokemon right? Well now I need to go there too due to recent changes."

Bjorn scratches his head, totally perplexed by James' metamorphosis.

"Ah yeah, I can see that. Let me just train up my guys for the day, and we can be on our way. We'll have to stop by the pokecenter first, the pokemon I caught are in storage."

Bjorn trains all his pokemon for an hour, and each becomes Agile.

Grunt gains 12xp and reaches level 16! He gains +1 SATK.
Husk gains 11xp.
Spark gains 10xp.
Nape gains 12xp.
Silk gains 13xp.

When James is ready, Bjorn will stop by the pokecenter to swap Husk and Spark for the captured Metapod and Caterpie, making sure they are healed before allowing James to lead the way.
Last edited by Synch on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:13 am

"Oh...right...sorry. I was so excited I forgot my manners in front of guests."
"It's slighty disconcerning, especially knowing what happened to their previous experiment.. Going for a paras including the mind controlling fungus. but I'm glad you feel happy about it though."
Feel free to assume Drake told you about the fight with Zacharie and how he seemed to be controlled by a fungus.

"Do you know a good place to find a plant shop or just a place to get a portable planter and some apricorns?"
While talking Drake checks the eevee egg to see how it is, while caring for it.

Drake will follow James advice if he have any to offer after a quick visit to the bank to get the money from the check. He'll keep Ghos around to keep him company as usual.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:46 am

(i will assume he told him right now

James looks at him worried and a lot greener. "That is disturbing. Can you come with me? I need to talk to Mr. Deatu about this. If what you said is true. Oh Arceus..." James looks at Bjorn.
"You can come along if you want."

James heads to genesome with hopefully drake. And maybe bjorn

"I need to speak to Mr. Deatou."
He then goes into the elevator and into his office.

"We need to talk. It is about Zack."

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:12 pm

"That is disturbing. Can you come with me? I need to talk to Mr. Deatu about this. If what you said is true. Oh Arceus..."

"I'd rather not go back there aften his generous reward for finding Zach in the first place and I'd rather not throw that back in his face.. I'm not even sure if I were allowed to talk about it."
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:47 pm

"Alright, well I am still going to talk to him and see what really happened."

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 pm

"I think the mushroom infecting him convinced him that they were going to kill him, while it might just have been the mushroom."
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:43 pm

"No...I is not that. I want to know why they would do something like that to a person. They are supposed to be helping against diseases not...not this."

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Tyke slump downstairs, still a bit sore from the previous days encounter and eat her breakfast, muttering that she has to get to her Dad's place for some new Clothes. Presumably Irene mentions the Cool Contest at some point, causing Tyke to Perk up. "Ooh! That's Great! I think Crackle could probably Rock that thing to the Ground..."

After Breakfast, she will hurry over to her Dad's Studio and Use the Hidden Key and/Or Break in through the Loose Window, depending on which one works first. Then she'll go to her section of the place and get into some Showy clothes.

Then she will head over to the Contest Hall as well and find out What's What.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 pm

"You can come along if you want."

"Yeah sure thing, I've never been there so I don't know where to take their pokemon they wanted to. I'm also flat broke and out of pokeballs, so hopefully there's some suitable compensation, it was a real battle!"

Bjorn follows James.
Last edited by Synch on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler