29 April 2024: The Fall

Discuss the comic here!
Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

29 April 2024: The Fall

Post by Krulle » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:33 pm

https://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/page-5-2024

not much to say, a long wait for no content.
► Show Spoiler
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards
STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
it's fully funded, and all realistic stretch goals reached!

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Re: 29 April 2024: The Fall

Post by RocketScientist » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:31 pm

Why are his feet turning to rocks? Doesn't that part have to touch the thing-that-makes-him-happy?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Re: 29 April 2024: The Fall

Post by Krulle » Wed May 01, 2024 4:27 am

The tip of his tail as well.
I presume he's so happy touching and holding Big Ears ("Angel"), that his internal warmth converts him fully back, and the thinnest body parts react first (tip of tail, hands, feet,...)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

conversion 3e to 5e

Post by Krulle » Sat May 18, 2024 8:29 am

to create some discussions here:
@EllipsisGoblins wrote: So I've been DMing a 5e game for these past months. Last night I had a super detailed dream. I dreamed that the removal of the hellstrands from the Goblins world, warped reality into 5th edition. I got out of bed at 4:30am, and started looking up 3rd to 5th conversions.

Hmmmm.
I don't play D&D, never did.
I know the basic mechanics, but no details.

But this sounds a bit like Elli got an idea, and is not looking how to implement this.
Any most obvious issues?
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards
STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
it's fully funded, and all realistic stretch goals reached!

Alarikun
Of Few Words

Re: conversion 3e to 5e

Post by Alarikun » Sat May 18, 2024 9:29 am

Krulle wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:29 am to create some discussions here:
@EllipsisGoblins wrote: So I've been DMing a 5e game for these past months. Last night I had a super detailed dream. I dreamed that the removal of the hellstrands from the Goblins world, warped reality into 5th edition. I got out of bed at 4:30am, and started looking up 3rd to 5th conversions.

Hmmmm.
I don't play D&D, never did.
I know the basic mechanics, but no details.

But this sounds a bit like Elli got an idea, and is not looking how to implement this.
Any most obvious issues?
I'm a 3.5/Pathfinder 1E edition through and through. (These two systems are extremely similar, with Pathfinder 1E being based on 3.5).

I've played 5E through Baldurs Gate 3, which is not an exact copy, but I'm told by 5E players that it is about as close as you can get in a video game.

I don't think it will be a huge issue, though I really liked being able to be immersed in the world, as someone who plays 3.5, and knowing how the world works based on those rules.

I'm not a big fan of the [possible] change, but it is her world, to do with as she sees fit.