10 October, 2013: Cammer

Discuss the comic here!
willpell
Banned

Re: 10 October, 2013: Cammer

Post by willpell » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:46 pm

less than 1.5 hours now...until Thunt pushes the clock forward further because he can't admit that he's too sick to work.

EDIT - and now the clock is all question marks. I guess that's sort of such an admission.

EDIT 2 - Nevermind.
You either die Chaotic, or you live long enough to see yourself become Lawful.
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.

stevedj
Voices Opinions

Post by stevedj » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 am

Nevermind - indeed... you wanted this next strip sooner...??? :'( :'( :'(

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 am

And now the Cammer strip is colored besides. Worth the wait.
You either die Chaotic, or you live long enough to see yourself become Lawful.
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.

Starfire
Whispers Softly
UStream Username: Starfire

Post by Starfire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:36 am

willpell wrote:
raaabr wrote:Say, anyone have any experience with other players of Dnd acting like this?
Are you kidding? The only thing that doesn't take a long time in D&D is traveling between plot-critical locations and talking to insignificant NPCs. Everything that might affect the supply of XP and loot is scrutinized in minute detail, even if it's taking place over the course of mere seconds in game.
True. And I'm sure Herbert had a pre-printed sheet which had the descriptions as they were written ready to give Forgath's character to read so that he wouldn't be verbally going over everything. If he didn't, then this would take a lot longer then 15 min.