The Dungeon of Horror! Round 43

Home to all current Forum Games.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 26

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 am

"yes mother" Win shouts back at the Teller with a chuckle.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Scoldfinger decides to play his part in the morbid joke "Father, don't you remember the other time? The one when a clanmember died?" pronouncing Father very sarcastic.
:zzz:

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 pm

"I'll just check this passage and come up with you."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 am

Ok, fine, did not want to lecture you. I am maybe overly careful since we already lost somebody today. Sorry."

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 am

Will update later today... just need some food first..

Still need an action from starswords....
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 27

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 pm

ROUND 27

The four goblins moves on, exploring more of the maze. The chief, happy with his now found powers wastes no time he could use to show off, so he runs all he can, just as he turns a corner he stands face to face with a creature thet seems to consist only of lightning! It strikes him before he can register anything.

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

It seems that our chief has ability to attract monsters.
Lurk goes there and attacks weird creature.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 pm

A girlish screech escapes from Wins lips and he runs back to C12. "strategic retreat" he bellows, as he escapes not only from the monster but also from the sound he uttered. When he reaches C12 he hunkers down and readies his knife to attack the beast as it rounds the corner.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:17 pm

"This was kind of predictable...stick with the chief, let's hope we can take it down if we attack alltogether!"

OOC: We should all go to C12 so we can attack it together, I don't recommend anybody to advance further cause then the others could not attack as well. You actualy don't need to retreat if we all follow you. :)

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Trapper stays where he is and readies his spear to throw!

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 am

Seeing Win's retreat, Lurk will go with Scoldfinger's plan and wait for creature on C12.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:20 am

Scoldfinger pulls his knive, getting ready to attack. If nobody get's a fatal wound, he will join the attack, else he will heal the injured person to save it.

(OOC: I will heal next turn, as Win only took 2 damage I think we all can take at least one blow. Since the first points of attack might get caught by the monster's defense, it makes sense to throw all in together. As far as I understood our attacks stack, so every point which gets behind the def is a point of damage. So count me in as a +2.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 28

Post by LAYF » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 am

ROUND 28

Win, felling all his muscles jolt with electricity makes a retreat to his fellow goblins, right behind him comes the lightning beast, as it turns around the corner Trapper throws his spear, it passes right through the monster, and it releases another lightning bolt, hitting the three goblins that stand together, all feels the electricity going through them, and retaliates, most of the attacks passes right through the beast, but lurk is lucky, and his attack makes short work of the monster.
The only thing that is left of the enemy is a small amount of residue that sparks, and the spear that Trapper threw.

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:28 am

Lurk goes to C14, watching for traps. On arrival he heals himself.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm

"lucky, lucky us" win bellows. he then moves forward cautiously behind lurk.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

I am using divine healing on Win.

Since Lurk heals himself, Scoldfinger will take care of the hurt chief. "Lucky you, and loyal us. Lucky that we were there in time to helped you. You know we don't let each other down, but it still can happen if we split. I know why I asked us to be cautious. Don't want to lose anybody ... else." he says, being quiete for a moment and adding the last word after a short pause, in which he thinks about the poor Maybe.

"I will go to the magic spot to meditate a bit, feels like my divine power has faded cause of the healing. I will be soon back. Lurk, can you take care of Trappers wounds? I will heal mine on the way, the chief should be fine now. I'll be back soon."
This said, he moves to B11.

OOC: I expected something like "their attacks hits all in a square", but not that it bypasses DEF. Which, by the way, is better for us since the alaternative would have been more damage to everybody except Win, cause he has the highest DEF.
OOC: I will walk back to the magic spot to recharge the divine ability, please don't use it up.

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Trapper of Rats will move to C11 picking up the sparks, the spear and whatever is on the ground in C11 and he will then Investigate the Hallway

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 29

Post by LAYF » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm

ROUND 29

Scoldfinger, looking over the injured goblins decides to heal his chief first, and then moves back towards the magic spot.
Lurk heals himself, and he and Win moves further into the maze.

Trapper wants his spear back, and also picks up the residue, he then moves to where Win meat the Lightning beast, and picks up some coins that lays on the floor. He can see nothing else in the hallway, except for the door ahead.

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Lurk goes to F15.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:54 am

Win will cautiously step forward to E14 looking around left and right to see what there is to see.

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 am

Trapper has no desire to be off by himself so he will run to B14

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 30

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 pm

ROUND 30

Scoldfinger, moves into the magic spot and taps some of its divine energies, heals himself and then thinks upon his time in the maze... how fare he have moved... how far he still have to... reach...

Trapper, making sure not to split the party again, makes a run for the other goblins.

Win moves slowly around the corner, finding a short hallway and a door. Nothing else seems special, except! There is something that glitters in the corner ahead.

Lurk moves further ahead in the dungeon, he gets down to a corner and looks ahead in a long hallways that takes a double bend up ahead, at the end he notes 3 skeletons, the one in the front is holding something he cannot see, the middle one looks like an ordinary skeleton.. the one in the back is... Woa! Right beside him is a huge blue colored galantines cube!
SING!- Argh... the skeleton in the back is holding a bow, it hits Lurk with and arrow right in the chest.. damn it hurts...
INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by LAYF on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 pm

(move: run)
Scolfinger walks back to where he was. But when he sees everybody is gone (again), he turns towards the noises he can hear - to C13.
"Everybody ok? Where are you?"
► Show Spoiler

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 am

"Ow!" Lurk yells, when arrow hits him. "Sonova crap, I'm out of here." He quickly hides behind a corner before skeleton will manage to shoot him again and retreats to B13. Lurk heals himself right when Scoldfinger appears from behind the corner. "There are gelatinous cube and three skeletons, one of which is archer."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 am

"Which one is the closest? Where they split or on one spot? Sounds like we need to learn some tricks to deal damage to a whole area."