Getting back slowly COMPLETED Take 4 Round 19 REQUEST MOVE!

For all games that are now over.
BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 3 Round 1›

Post by BeanDip » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Every bunker has a penis room. It's just a matter of perspective, resource management and proper allocation of the defense budget.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Theis2 wrote:So there is a penis room in this military bunker system?! What kind of army was this? And I don't think the mirror is big enough to wedge under the door, but it might be useful in the doorway, but so would the body.
Which is why I dIdn't suggest wedging it "under" the door. A body is a bit difficult to wedge through the gap left by the hinges, so it's not as effective, as a strong enough slam could push the body into the room, but trying to slam a door when something's blocking the hinges doesn't work. Applying the force necessary would first rip the hinges from the door.

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Try to remove the door from its hinges while it's still open

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm

You wouldn't by any chance be named Bruce Banner, would you? If so get angry. The Hulk would be useful right now.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 3 Round 2

Post by LAYF » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 am

Round 2

Inventorry:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 am

Now, here is a big hint. No matter what the other voices say, don't inject yourself with either of those 2 newly found injectables.

What are the clothes like on the body? If it has a vest with many pockets, or even a shirt with many pockets, or some kind of belt holster, or even justa sturdy belt, take those to help you carry stuff. If not, just how are you carring so much stuff? Does hammerspace exist?

K, we got what we came for. Grab the mirror back if you can, and if the ball rolled out grab it, but under no circumstances are you to go into this room.

Head back to the main corridor, and from your direction head left, which will be the opposite of where you came from. And be careful out there; there are crazies with gun, as well as traps around. I.e. don't run through tripwires or into dead end rooms.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:20 am

**whispers ominously**You should go back to the hallway and proceed to the next bunker door. Wathch out for stuff on the walls, though. If you see any more signs with rules or regulations, you'd better follow them. Otherwise I can see a brief but powerful headache in your future.

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:55 am

Go back to one of the corpses that still has their head. Try to inject them with one of the injections.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 pm

LooksAtYouFunny wrote:Round 3

Inventorry:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 3 Round 3

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:18 pm

I remember that dog... I HATE that dog! Oh, he's viscious and he dodges really well. Still, crouch down, load the flare gun and aim stright down the corridor at dog head height. Hopefully the fire and heat will fry dog fur even if you miss.

Then be ready to bash the dog with the heaviest thing you have, which looks like ... Well you don't have anything heavy, therefore put a nail in each fist pointing out between the middle and ring fingers, and go punch the stunned dog to death. The head of the nail should be backed by your palm, in effect the nail becomes your stiff middle finger of take that. With about 5 inches of penetration, I'd aim for the head if I were you, but lots of hits is probably better than fewer aimed hits. Even a lung, or heart hit will put the dog down.

Or, if the other voices really think a grenade is better, go for that, but be ready with the nails in any case.
Last edited by ThroughTheWell on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 pm

► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 pm

LooksAtYouFunny wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

ThroughTheWell wrote:
LooksAtYouFunny wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 pm

**whispers creepily** You should light the teddy bear on fire and throw it at the dog. If you need to attack it, use the knife. Punching a dog with nails is stupid.

ETA Or put a grenade in the bear and throw it TO the dog, then duck around the corner of the hall you just left.
*changed font color for ease of reading
Last edited by friedkitty on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Wow, it's eating you. Who knows, it might be friendly. It might only be eating you because it's hungry. Turn sideways, so you present a smaller target, then slowly walk towards it. Crouch down to its level and hold out a hand. Wait till it's done sniffing then try to pet it. If it tries to bite you then run. You don't want to waste your only weapon on a dog that might be friendly.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 pm

"It's an adorable little puppy! Which sorta ate that man. Yeah, you're probably going to need to put it down. Other voices have some good ideas for that."

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:34 pm

LooksAtYouFunny wrote:
ThroughTheWell wrote:
LooksAtYouFunny wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
AHH, don't listen to them, the dog is a killer I tell you! Oh, nails = 2 weapons. Knife = 1. 2 > 1, especialy when you are being bit.

I do like the grenade in the bear idea. It is likely to get the greande closer to the dog than just throwing a naked grenade.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Yeah, but nails can only stab. A knife can stab and slash. That is two functions compared to the nails one. Also, a knife is meant to be held and used like that, while nails aren't. I still think it could be friendly though.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 pm

**whispers sexily**Are you feeling dexterous. Can you handle 2 nails, tucked between your fingers, and use themwhile panicking? Do ya big boy? Keep in mind this dog will be trying to

>:( EAT YOUR FACE!!!! >:(

**resumes whispering sexily** The knife can be held, caressed, and lovingly controlled, even while you are avoiding those wet, glistening teeth. OOh yeah.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:44 pm

:meh: Clearly we have a failure of imagination here when it comes to improvised weapons. How long is the blade of that knife? If it is less than 7 inches or not a fixed blade, STICK TO THE NAILS. :wall:

Oh, other voice, you and me in a dark alley, you with your knife and me with the 2 nails. 2 men enter; 1 man leaves. How do you like them odds now?

Edit: I just measured a pencil in my fist. It was only 2 inches covered. That means the nails would have 7 inches of penetration. 6 is considered lethal on a man, much less a smaller dog.
Last edited by ThroughTheWell on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

**whispers eerily**I like dark alleys. ;) But I think we should compromise. Nails in one hand, knife in the other. You do still have 2 hands, don't you Michael?

And I think the blue voice has been smoking crack if he thinks that bloody dog over there snarling and biting a dead man's head is friendly!

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:14 pm

As long as you have 2 weapons, I can compromise to a knife + nail.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

So... because I LOVE the tedybear bomb idea.....

(and i made it when there were 2 yays for it)

Round 4

Inventorry:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 3 Round 4

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Nice job. Loot the green clad body. Is that a dog leg? See if it taste like chicken... Sure, I'd like it cooked too, but other than the empty coffee pot in the trapped room, I'm not seeing cooking utensiles here.

Oh, were you standing too close to the frag grenade? See if you can bandage yourself up.
► Show Spoiler

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Re: Getting back slowly (Open game) Take 3 Round 4

Post by friedkitty » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 am

**whispers sweetly** That looks like that hurts. After you bandage any really bad wounds, you should probably take a pain killer and

>:( SUCK IT UP!! >:(

then carefully look in the new dead guy's pockets for anything useful.