PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Leech seed on hopper then.

Edit: if hopper jumps into middle head: poision sting (since it is no longer steel type)
If hopper jumps into hoppip bot/middle head ko and hopper jumps: feint attack hoppip.
If we can't tell for some reason: feint attack hoppip.

Posion sting dmg [1d6+29] = 1+29 = 30 feint attack [2d6+34] = 6+34 = 40 And Hoppip looses a tick om feint attack.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:14 pm

"Yeah, pretty much. You know what an aura is, right?"

"Not... really? What's that?"

And then Fatale does something with whatever an aura is supposed to be, and Koa can feel her words rather than hear them in his head, or even think them vicariously through Kinhe's mind-link thing she does. Great, yet another way people can talk in him, rather than to him.

Anyway, Koa finally heads back into the maze challenge! Koa makes his way back to the lever easily enough and triggers it. If nothing immediately apparent happens, he'll make his way back to Fatale's hidden room and see if that opened up. If that hasn't changed, he'll continue on until he finds something of interest.
Intuition and Perception after activating lever:
5d6+4 = [5, 4, 3, 3, 2] = 21
2d6 = [5, 5] = 10

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:17 am

Alex, Haley, Bjorn

Adrian fires at the middle head yet again- FINALLY knocking it out! Leaving only Hopper and that one annoying immortal robot to deal with... Speaking of which- the latter had obviously spent the last ten turns charging up it's self destruct, and knocks out everyone the latter fires at Adrian for 28(17) damage, as Luna and Bellatrix try to take care of Hopper- Luna delivering a draining kiss- Or tries to, at least, missing- While Bellatrix hits it with a take down. It responds by zapping both, angrily refusing to give up just yet- Just barely knocking out Luna, and doing damage to Bellatrix! At least it also hurts itself in the process...

Cushion, finally, leech seeds the porygon.

Gwen(30/25) KO
Right head(30/25) KO
Middle head(24/20) KO
Pyre(22/18)
Numa(21) KO
zoroark 1(20) KO
zoroark 2(20) KO
Big bird(15) KO
Tex(18/10) KO
Grunt(18/14) KO
Adrian(16/14) 50/66
Jackie(15) ko
5 Hoppip-bots(15) #1,2,3,4 KO
Bjorn(14) -11/37
Tank(14/10) recalled
1 voltorb bot(13/11) KO
Luna(12) KO
2 voltorb bots(11) #1 KO #2 KO
Bellatrix(chansey)(11) heavily injured
Haley(10) 31/82
Jumpluff-bot(6) KO
Alex(6) -11/52
Left head(6/5) KO
Hopper-bot(5/7) KO
Willow(4) recalled
Hopper(4/6) injured, paralyzed, confused, leech seeded
Dusk(3) 32/67, frozen
Cushion(2)
High-powered fan pad(S) KO
Volt-proofed tail(S) KO
Heatproofed wings(S) KO
Heavy-Duty plated armor(S) KO

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 am

was the zap attack something that Haley has seen/taken a picture of before? If not: Take a picture of it.

Haley has Cushion to go to the Hopper and Needle arm it, if Hopper is KO then needle arm Hoppip bot. needle arm [1d20+2] = 3+2 = 5[2d8+51] = 13+51 = 64 Also it takes a tick of hp from the attack due to needles.
She then sends out Willow.
Edit: also due to overgrowth if cushion's hp goes below stated additonal 5 dmg. If cushion is hit with an sexmove, she gains a tick of temp hop and 1 cs in satt (since she is so slow she most likely would add that additional dmg to her attck)
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Adrian turns and smacks the annoying Hoppip with an Aqua Tail.

Aqua Tail (Hoppip Bot): AC = 13, Damage = 41
If the bot gets KO'd before that, though, try to move in and smack Hopper with it.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Phoenix is much more comfortable with high-up climbing, but unfortunately, the sun is shining on the windows, blinding him.

Fair enough. But... Phoenix thinks for a moment, processing the whole situation and plan of Midas's. Is that really where I'm best suited, though? That's definitely not the kind of person I am naturally, so it would just be you telling me what to do all the time for the rest of my life. Which, no offense, sounds miserable, no matter how cushy the benefits are. Plus, if I start my career in business with a murder, that would be a huge skeleton in my closet that, if anybody were to dig up, would probably kill me. Ending my career would be the best case scenario. And yeah, eventually I would get to the point of being untouchable, like you were saying, but that's a long way off. How do we know that Ms. Emilia isn't planning on offing me as soon as her grandmother is dead? Or setting me up for a life in prison? It would definitely be the safest move for her. I just don't know. Even without this whole murder bit, which I am still unsure if I want to do, this just seems like a bad plan.

Maybe we could focus on making me a gym leader, or Elite 4 member? Maybe even the champion? All the power, some of the fun, and I don't have to kill anybody to achieve it. That definitely sounds like a better plan to me.

Acrobatics=21
Perception=2
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:58 am

Pyre switches his ire fire to the remaining Hoppip-bot.

Pyre Ember v Hoppip-bot: 1D20 = [3] = 3
2D6+8+14 = [5, 5]+8+14 = 32

(1AP if it helps, but looks like it misses again.)
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:39 am

Out of good moves that can be used before the murkrow acts, Cullen focuses a spray of ice on the murkrow, hitting it hard and true. He also regains a tick of hp from his ability.

"I can see why.. The evolution doesn't bring much to a fight like this, except being slightly stronger."

Cullen ice struggle: 1d20 = 20 2d6+8+17 = [] = 30 2d6+8 = [] = 13 30 + 13 = 43
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 am

Izzy does a double-take as she sees the "Exit" sign, almost not believing it's really there. For a second she considers the other paths....there must be loads more of these idols out there, right? And she still hadn't found that other mirror fragment....

Then she remembers that the freaky girl was still out there. And she really wasn't looking forward to meeting her again. Still, now that she knew where the exit was, Izzy could probably just outrun/fly her...?

Coin flip [1=exit]: 2

...eh, a few more minutes wouldn't hurt, would they? Taking the right turning, she keeps on exploring ahead with her winds, careful to remember the route back to the exit as best she can.

Perception: 18
Intuition: 14

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Alex, Haley, Bjorn

Pyre misses the hoppip bot, as Hopper smacks it with an aqua tail- Another hit and it will surely go down!

The hoppip bot still gets to shoot, though- Continuing to pelt Adrian for 27(16) damage.

Bellatrix seems to have no proper moves to hit Hopper, and instead just minimizes this round to reduce the odds of getting hit...

Haley sends out Willow again, before Hopper disengages, firing a shadow ball at Dusk for 44(40) damage, knocking him out! At least the burn and leech seed takes it's toll, Cushion recovering 9 HP... Afterwards, Cushion rushes over and gives Hopper a good walloping on the head- Knocking him out!

Gwen(30/25) KO
Right head(30/25) KO
Middle head(24/20) KO
Pyre(22/18)
Numa(21) KO
zoroark 1(20) KO
zoroark 2(20) KO
Big bird(15) KO
Tex(18/10) KO
Grunt(18/14) KO
Adrian(16/14) 17/66
Jackie(15) ko
5 Hoppip-bots(15) #1,2,3,4 KO #5 badly injured
Bjorn(14) -11/37
Tank(14/10) recalled
1 voltorb bot(13/11) KO
Luna(12) KO
2 voltorb bots(11) #1 KO #2 KO
Bellatrix(chansey)(11) heavily injured +4 evasion
Haley(10) 31/82
Jumpluff-bot(6) KO
Alex(6) -11/52
Left head(6/5) KO
Hopper-bot(5/7) KO
Willow(4)
Hopper(4/6) injured, paralyzed, confused, leech seeded
Dusk(3) KO
Cushion(2)
High-powered fan pad(S) KO
Volt-proofed tail(S) KO
Heatproofed wings(S) KO
Heavy-Duty plated armor(S) KO
► Show Spoiler
Koa

Koa returns back to the lever, finding it with little issue... Pulling it as only very vaguely he can make out the sound of something... "grinding" open- But can't quite place where it's coming from before it ends... And given how nothing else seems to happen, decides to go test his hypothesis of perhaps it opening the door to the room him and Fatale were in- On route back there, though, Fatale comes to a sudden stop-

"Hey, wait up a second... Did you hear that?"

Koa did, in fact, not hear anything at all...

"...Yeah, of course you wouldn't have heard it. Just... Stay on guard, okay?"

Koa does manage to continue to the room they originally came from with no issue... He doesn't see anything that would indicate the lever would have caused it to open, though- Nothing that would have "grinded", at least...

Phoenix

Fair enough. But... Is that really where I'm best suited, though? That's definitely not the kind of person I am naturally, so it would just be you telling me what to do all the time for the rest of my life. Which, no offense, sounds miserable, no matter how cushy the benefits are. Plus, if I start my career in business with a murder, that would be a huge skeleton in my closet that, if anybody were to dig up, would probably kill me. Ending my career would be the best case scenario. And yeah, eventually I would get to the point of being untouchable, like you were saying, but that's a long way off. How do we know that Ms. Emilia isn't planning on offing me as soon as her grandmother is dead? Or setting me up for a life in prison? It would definitely be the safest move for her. I just don't know. Even without this whole murder bit, which I am still unsure if I want to do, this just seems like a bad plan.

Maybe we could focus on making me a gym leader, or Elite 4 member? Maybe even the champion? All the power, some of the fun, and I don't have to kill anybody to achieve it. That definitely sounds like a better plan to me.

Midas doesn't even seem to need to take any moment to think things over- Responding almost immediately as Phoenix finishes his thought process.

"The gym leaders are powerless. Little servants to the system. And the elite four might be even worse- You think they have power? Do I not see in your memories, Matsudo needing you to investigate something, because he couldn't? Does that speak of power to you?"

"...Phoenix. Allow me to make this quite blunt- Because I'm quite certain you've not yet fully realized the scope of what you agreed to not that long ago."

"Two years."

"That is how long it will take, usually, for the league to say playtime is over."

"Once that happens, you will be given several options... Either you start paying to retain your license- Hefty amounts... Or you start working for them. You'd likely end up a soldier or police officer. Only if you're very lucky, and selected, a gym assistant and potentially later a leader."

"And if you refuse either option? They will take EVERYTHING. Every pokemon you've ever owned. Every pokeball, every potion you own. You will be left with only the clothes on your back."

"There is a popular saying... It doesn't matter what you do. The house ALWAYS wins."

"You can not just become even a mere gym leader, Phoenix. Does what I just described sound like a fair system? It is likely rotten from the inside out- Rigged."

"You can either CHEAT the system, or become a slave to it."

"And I am offering you the option to cheat. Get in a position where you can start playing by your own rules."

"Ultimately, what you do is still up to you... But leaving now would be a mistake. I can take care of any trouble that might arise."

Phoenix meanwhile, keeps climbing down... He's failing to see any good, proper spots to get a grip one, but ultimately that doesn't matter much- As he just practically somersaults down instead. It seems like the room for this balcony is similar to the one he just left, except this one is luckily empty... And given that the doors inside seem to be of the kind where you can always open them from the inside, likely means at this point he just has to walk out the room.

Drake

Cullen manages to KO the murkrow before it gets to act, with a rather painful attack... Up next is the houndour again.

Flash uses remaining: 2
crowley(19/15) conceded
cullen(19/11) 16/60
sandile(18/15) recalled
murkrow(16) KO
houndour(15)
Mightyena(14) KO
Darfel(2) recalled

Izzy

Izzy considers the exit sign for a while, a mental coin flip going through her head as she considers her option... Eventually deciding this place might yet have some secrets to reveal, wouldn't it..? Every little advantage could help! After all, she'd probably not wanna have to go through everything again... Since that'd probably involve meeting the creepy girl again, and she's not sure if she'd be as "nice" a second time around...

So with that, she takes the path immediately right, beginning to follow it... The path does curve several times, but is actually completely linear- And surprisingly long... But it does come to an eventual end. Another larger, if still small room... Opposite of the way she entered, there's a large iron door- In front of it, a small plinth, four small, circular protrusions lined up on top of it. They seem... About the size of those idols she's been finding...

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Looking at the door, Izzy glances down at her belt and stifles a groan.

Four spaces. Four idols.

Moving closer to the plinth, she takes a closer look with her winds. Searching for any hidden mechanisms that might lock the idols in place, making them unable to be removed. Not that it really mattered. It seemed like she had the keys for this door, and she knew her curiosity wouldn't let her leave without at least trying them.

Perception: 18

Assuming she doesn't notice anything particularly interesting about the plinth or the door, she reluctantly parts with her four idols - Murkrow, Cubone, Abra, and Kecleon - placing them in the waiting slots.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Adrian Finishes off of hoppip-bot with a water pulse. Then... Waits for people to get up.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:38 pm

"Did you... hear it with your Aura thing?" Koa asks with a slight chill at what that would imply.

Of course, Fatale probably knew exactly what the lever had activated, and she probably knew exactly what she had heard. Of course, that's assuming she heard anything. It's possible she was just messing with Koa again.

In the meantime Koa decides to look around for the source of that brief grinding sound, shining his flashlight on the walls and floor to look for gouge-marks, where the grinding happened.
Intuition and Perception to find grinding source:
5d6+4 = [6, 5, 5, 4, 3] = 27
2d6 = [6, 2] = 8

Also, just in case Koa's hunch is right, he makes sure to step lightly to avoid making any sound. If something new was in here, it wouldn't be able to hear him, at least (Stealth capability).

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Haley grins at her allies that are still up. "That. Was. Awesome! We were awesome! The giant robot is cool! Maybe we can use some of the parts!" She frowns at the sight of the fainted people and pokemon. "Beatrix, can Luna make revives? And can you administer this to Alex? I would but I don't trust myself using it on something put of a pokeball." Haley hands Beatrix a revive to use on Alex.

"Okay first thing first, we need to secure things." Haley releases Buttercup and goes to Tex. She recalls Hopper for him, not only to restrain Hopper but also to prevent more damage to him. She then starts searching Tex for items and takes anything interesting/harmful away from him. After she is done searching him she ties him up with her rope.

Per [5d6+3] = 12+3 = 15 Survival [5d6+1] = 16+1 = 17

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 pm

I guess once Alex wakes up from the revive he uses an enriched water each on Bjorn and Luna.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Gingerly Irene walks over to the harness. To see if anything happens when she picks it up. If nothing happens she'll go over to the idol and picks it up. "Umm shouldn't you have taken this with you?" Irene asks the room. If nothing happens, she'll take the idol and any parts of the harness she can remove and head back to the exit, and turn down the final passage she hasn't explored.

Irene dove occult edu [4d6] = 14 perception [2d6] = 5 intuition [2d6] = 3
Irene dove occult edu [4d6] = 13 perception [2d6] = 6 intuition [2d6] = 5

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 am

The vanillish is about to bury itself down at the sight of the houndour but is interrupted by Drake yelling at it.

"That won't work on it! It'll just become stronger!"

Cullen growls in displeasure as it sprays an icy wind over the houndour instead.

Cullen icy wind: 1d20 = 13 2d8+10+20 = 39
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 am

Izzy

Izzy hesitates and sighs for just a moment, as she begins investigating... Using her wind forces to "peek" through the cracks in the door, she's able to find another smaller room, with some kind of contraption on the left- And nothing special about the plinth, except it seems embedded in the floor... And a cursory examination doesn't reveal anything that could potentially "grab" her idols away from her- But that doesn't mean it's impossible, either.

Still, for all the investigating she does, it was really ultimately pointless... Because there was simply no way she was going to leave without figuring out what might be behind that door- And so, places her idols upon the spots at the pedestal... As indeed, there is a satisfying "clicking" noise- And it looks like there's nothing even grabbing away her idols, too! As the door grinds open, and...

Reveals another door.

This one seems even heavier than the one she just opened, and holds upon it an engraving of a... Vase? Although, okay, to be fair, it would be lying to say that the only thing she got to see was the new door- It seemed only there to taunt her that there might be even more, while opening into the small room she "saw" earlier, now allowing her to inspect the device on the left closer. It seemed to be something along the lines of a vending machine, and has "one free purchase"- She's being prompted to pick between one of three options: A "dusk stone", "razor claw", or "leaf stone"...

Going back to that door though, even if the prospect of treasure may be exciting- This time, unlike last, there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to open it... Except- Wait, maybe there is! Scanning much closer, Izzy manages to find another "keyhole" like she did not that long ago... Although given how the thing is practically perfectly hidden unless you actually push down on it, she's not sure how someone is supposed to find it unless they're "cheating" like her, which seems to give the idea it might just be something for maintenance..? There doesn't seem to be anything else, though- And even if it is the keyhole it wouldn't help her much... Because she doesn't have any keys.

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

Adrian knocks out the final hoppip bot before it gets to act- Winning the battle!

Every party member earns 640 exp to distribute among their pokemon!
The trainers also gain an additional 3 misc exp above their previous milestone!

The victory is a bit shortlived, though, as Haley has to get to getting everyone back on their feet- Beatrix seems to confirm that Luna doesn't have any method of making revives, but has no issue helping administer the revive to Alex, albeit very much hesitating using it on Luna, instead... And as the trainer is jolted awake by a surge of energy, and soon sets to slowly administering some revitalizing water on the other two trainers, who would wake up soon... While Haley investigates Tex for anything of potential use or danger- Curiously enough, she can't find any pokeballs on him, not even for Hopper... Which might be a bit of an issue, but not one that needs to be worried about immediately- They'll be out for a good hour if no one heals them, at least. As she does collect a couple other things: grabbing 6 pester balls off from him, 3 of which seem to be marked as "sleep", while the three remaining are confusion, paralysis, and poison. She does also find another refreshing water, and a revive- As well as an engineer's toolbelt, which facilitates a lot of tinkering jobs, mostly... Might be interesting, might not be, but she takes it off him at least- If only so he can't try to use a screwdriver as an improvised weapon if it comes that far... She ties him up with a solid looking knot next- He's still out cold, and doesn't offer resistance.

Not much later, as the two other trainers start waking up, likely with painful grunts, they would find their pokedexes vibrating- A "good friend" messaging them.

Code: Select all

Good job in that battle! :) 

Seems they ended up underestimating you guys, huh..? :)

Sure did take a beating, though... I know of some more medical supplies in this place, if you need them. It would be in the same room where those zoroarks' mom is resting, though, so...
 Try not to disturb her if you do. :)

And then, well... I might have an idea for how you can deal with Hopper. Hopefully Tex, too. :)

I'm not certain if it'd work, though, but I think it might... It's a hunch, mostly. You'd have to trust me.
Koa

"Did you... hear it with your Aura thing?"

"No, I heard it with my ears- Which are probably a lot more... Keen, then yours. No offense."

"Don't worry about it, though. It's not like you're in any danger with me around, right?"
she says, grinning wildly, before going back to being serious a lot faster than she usually would... Koa wouldn't be surprised if it was just another trick, though- She seemed really good at pretending stuff... You guess she must be, given that her whole appearance is apparently naught more than an illusion- The perfect poker face, so to speak.

Investigating the area around the door he went back to reveals nothing, though... His intuition telling him that it was probably never here in the first place, and he'd just have to search for it elsewhere- He didn't properly catch where it came from earlier, after all, and just went back here as that was what his first hunch had him belief... It was probably wrong, though- Didn't Fatale use a key or something to open that door, after all..?

So with that in mind, he just continues exploring for now... Not having to go for long until he turns a corner he had not explored before, and finding something of interest at it's end. A vending machine, looks like... And upon closer inspection, it seems like it promises to vend out an "snarl" tm... If he throws in something else, first.

Irene

Irene questions out loud, but this time there's no response... No longer a reflection of herself, either- As she does briefly investigate the harness, but given that it's large enough to properly strap in a human, WAY too big to carry with her... And also solidly attached to the chain.

Still, she doesn't let it bother herself too much- Grabbing the idol, and heading back the way she came, exploring upon one final path she had not yet taken... It was also a completely linear path, but curved a lot, and seemed to go rather far in... But she does eventually come to an end- Finding herself in a small room, opposite of the way she entered another large, iron door... Her lantern illuminating runic symbols upon it, seeming to depict a multitude of pokemon: Abra, murkrow, mankey, mr mime, kecleon, spinarak and a cubone... As the only other thing of interest in the room seems to be a small plinth in front of it- Upon which are another 4 little round protrusions... Each seeming to be just the right size to fit one of her idols...

OBTAINED THE KECLEON IDOL

Drake

Cullen deals some damage to the houndour... Before it burninates Cullen for 45(60) damage, knocking it out!

"I apologize for perhaps slightly excessive measures... I tend to not half-ass things."

Flash uses remaining: 2
crowley(19/15) conceded
cullen(19/11) KO
sandile(18/15) recalled
murkrow(16) KO
houndour(15) injured
Mightyena(14) KO
Darfel(2) recalled

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 am

"About the same treatment as your Murkrow got. Turning on the dim lights for this bit.."

Drake bites his lip as he takes a big chance and releases Myre, who've never let him down before. Myre instantly senses the situation and starts cutting the houndour furiously in the dim light!

Myre fury cutter: 1d20-2 = 7 2d6+8+26 = 40
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:23 am

""Don't worry about it, though. It's not like you're in any danger with me around, right?"

"Heh, I guess not," Koa says, agreeing that normally he'd feel a lot safer with one of the Gym Leader's top pokemon around. Didn't she say she wasn't allowed to help, though? "I can throw up a Wide Guard, too, if something happens."

After that is a vending machine. Huh. Apparently it held a Snarl TM, which Koa doesn't think is useful to him at the moment? Again, though, he could never know what pokemon he'd come across in the future.

Unfortunately Koa doesn't have anything he'd be willing to drop at the moment, so after giving the vending machine and immediate area a once-over to see if there's anything lying around or out of place, Koa will continue on through the maze. He's still being Stealthy and still keeping an eye out for what the source of that grinding sound might have been....

Intuition and Perception after vending machine:
5d6+4 = [6, 6, 5, 4, 4] = 29
2d6 = [6, 2] = 8

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Okay! So her idols weren't lost after all. Suddenly feeling a lot better, Izzy starts looking over the next door. Maybe this whole maze had just made her super pessimistic.

Still, her new optimism could only go so far. She didn't see herself getting any further without this mystery key, and it would no doubt be hidden behind some absurd challenge that she'd missed. Maybe that creepy girl had one, and Izzy could steal it off her? But even if she found her again, there was too much risk. Better to just cut her losses now and get this over with.

After selecting the Razor Claw from the vending machine (and assuming there isn't a way to get either of the other items?) she retrieves her idols and heads back to the glowing Exit.

EDIT:

But at the exit, she pauses - looking down the last, unexplored tunnel. There wasn't any rush to leave....was there? Eventually she decides to just check if there's anything interesting nearby, setting off down the new corridor.

Perception: 16
Intuition: 11

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Haley, satisified with her handy work, stations Cushion near Hopper, and Willow near Tex. She is chilled at the thought of hopper not having a pokeball, wondering what that could mean. "Okay at best this pokemon is a non registered pokemon. At worst it's a wild pokemon. Either way it's probably not in the system since it doesn't have a retriever or pokeball."

Haley goes over to the giant robot and starts dismantling with parts, using her new/Tex's kit to help.Tech edu [5d6+1] = 14+1 = 15

"Um Sparky, tell us what you are going to do. I do not want to get stressed again due to your antics. Anyways I think Alex may get theough them. Even if he does though.. I think we may need to destroy this ship to prevent others from obtaining it."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:03 pm

"Wild, but intelligent. Say you release Cushion, would she really be any different?"

Alex stretches, grunting a little at his bruises and burns - both sludge and electricity. "I'm most interested in talking to our new zoroark friend, but while that's not possible we might as well discuss our godly acquaintance's idea. Meanwhile, I'm going to get my pokemon healed. Adrian and Slippy alone don't make the best team.

Oh, and. We want to have a good relationship with the locals. Can everyone endure the injuries until one of them is awake, so we don't go intruding in their house, stealing their limited medicine?"

"Ah. Luna, do you or Beatrix have any energy left after all that mess? I didn't want to say it with Tex about, but I was thinking earlier, if this lot's mother is sick and medicine didn't help, maybe your power would do more?"
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:09 pm

"Well yes but no. She'd still be an awesome cactus that has a lot of power, buuuut she'd be able to be caught by others, and since she wouldn't be mine any more I couldn't use my abilities to make her even more badass."

Haley looks up "Oh! Um I got another revive here from Obese Man!"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:40 pm

"You could keep that for yourself, or use it on the strange zoroark girl. Your choice, since you've already used one."
My game:

My characters: