PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 am

Well that's no good! Kay's speed makes her who she is! Can't be a Rocket Bat if she's scared of a little rock thing, can she?

Shooting straight up, she hovers about 12m above the ground, stretching her wings to boost her Agility and quickly undo the Rhydon's efforts.

Agility: +2SPD CS

Kay (21/21)
Rawku (5), 78/98, [Gastro Acid: Sturdy], -2Acc
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:09 am

Rawku stands there, ready and waiting for the giant bat-dragon to come back down.

Kay (21/21)
Rawku (5), 78/98, [Gastro Acid: Sturdy]
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 am

► Show Spoiler
After buffing back up, Kay descends again - blasting Rawku with another nasty Sound Lance Supersonic. Except this time she's more on target, the high-pitched sound Confusing Rawku as well as doing damage.

Sound Lance Supersonic (AC: 19, Damage: 20 unblockable) [Confused]

Kay (50/21), +6SPD CS
Rawku (5), 58/98, [Gastro Acid: Sturdy], Confused
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 am

Confusion check for Rawku: 1d2 = [2] = 2
Smack Down on Kay: 1d20 = 8
2d6+10+28 = 45

It would have been better if that Supersonic had lowered Rawku's accuracy again, because he barely connects with a long-awaited Smack Down. The attack knocks her out of the sky for 45(72) damage, Injuring her (Massive damage), and slamming her down with enough force that she finds it difficult to get up off the ground again!

Smack Down - The target is knocked down to ground level, and loses all Sky or Levitate Speeds for 3 turns. During this time, they may be hit by Ground-Type Moves even if normally immune.

Confusion cure check for Rawku: 1d20+4 = [5] = 9
On the bright side, Rawku remains confused for now.

Kay (50/21), 22/94, +6SPD CS, Smacked Down 3
Rawku (5), 58/98, [Gastro Acid: Sturdy], Confused
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:51 am

(She also would take falling damage!)

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:58 am

Kay crunches to the ground painfully, landing so badly that her wing is fractured! For a second Izzy looks ready to call things off, and end the fight here. But Kay is having none of it - back on her feet in seconds, she lunges at Rawku, chomping down on his horn with so much speed that he flinches in surprise!

Bite (AC: 18, Damage: 41) [Flinched]

Kay (50/21), 22/94, +6SPD CS, Smacked Down 3
Rawku (5), 37/98, [Gastro Acid: Sturdy], Confused
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:08 pm

After getting bit, Rawku looks ready to get into a mini-Kaiju battle with the giant bat, but Koa calls out.

"Whoa, wait! You sure you wanna keep going? Kay got pretty roughed up before we got to the city - if she takes any more she might not be fresh for the gym, yeah? That's why I didn't bring Maguma for this battle, he was too beat up!"
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:50 pm

"...yeah, you're right. That's enough Kay! Come back."

Looking annoyed, Kay stumbles her way back over to Izzy, allowing herself to be recalled.

"Sorry, she kinda jumped in before I could stop her. Thanks for calling off Rawku though - that wing looked pretty bad."

"Still though, that was fun! I almost thought I was gonna win for a second there! :P "

► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 pm

"If Rawku had missed, then you probably would've! With as bad as the match-up was, it was close. Let's go get our guys fixed up, yeah? I think Maguma should be about done healing up."

"In the meantime I was thinking...," Koa's big grin fades, and he shuffles a bit, nervously. "Well... I was thinking that, if things get bad when I'm battling Jack, if I make it to him - I dunno what the challenge even is, that... I might bring her out for the fight. Just if I have to!" He quickly adds, glancing up at the 'sky'. "And only if I know she's gonna win!"

"But uh, yeah, I wanted to get some training time in with her first, or if she'd even be up for that. She might just say no. But anyway, I wanted to ask if you could back me up when I bring her out? I don't think she means any harm, but you could help keep my head on straight if anything happens, yeah? I mean, if you want."
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Because I realised I should have leveled up:

When Alex turns around from the slate, he pauses to blink, and rubs at his eyes, "Uh... okay, was this suit laced with something? Or am I having stress-induced hallucinations?"
(Activating Aura Reader. Technically Alex also has Aura Pulse at the same time, but won't be using it for a while.)
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:27 am

"But uh, yeah, I wanted to get some training time in with her first, or if she'd even be up for that. She might just say no. But anyway, I wanted to ask if you could back me up when I bring her out? I don't think she means any harm, but you could help keep my head on straight if anything happens, yeah? I mean, if you want."

"Oh...sure, I'll help! Do you...want to find somewhere quiet first, or...?"

Heading back into the Pokecenter, Izzy deposits her Pokemon for healing.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:29 am

"Yeah, I was gonna ask the nurses if they had a place we could train," Koa says, visibly relieved at Izzy's response.

With that, Koa returns to the 'Center with Izzy to deposit his pokemon. He then approaches one of the nurses.

"Hey do you have someplace private me and Izzy could go?" Koa asks, motioning towards her. "I got a new pokemon I wanted to try training a bit, but I didn't wanna call her out in public just yet."

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:40 am

Drake

Drake's about to leave well enough alone, and prepares to just leave... Although he doesn't get that far as the somewhat familiar sound of the animatronics pipes up behind him.

"COME NOW DRAKE-" it speaks, it's tone... Somewhat different than before, not to mention his name this time around sounded fluid, rather than the obvious "insert" it's previous speech had been... And is soon joined by the attraction keepers as well. "WE HAVE A GUEST COMING OVER."

"DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO STAY AND SAY HI?"

There's almost something that sounds like... Laughter, as each of the animatronics moves wildly, almost erratically, eyes flashing brightly as the sound of the twisted carnival becomes almost overwhelming... Which sounds like an almost blatant distraction for the sound that was occurring behind him now, as he had turned to face the buzz: From deeper in the maze, the clear sound of footsteps... And as he turned to his right towards the vague direction of the sound, was stunned to see the once simply black walls of this maze begin to shift: Runic markings beginning to glow as the footsteps slowly approach...

Irene

Irene mutters while frustrated that she'll be telling Izzy about this once she gets out... Before giving it one more try- But after falling flat, and confirming that there's only a TM on the other side, she decides to stop before actually getting hurt- Turning back around to try and find that idol she saw earlier. Except she would find her exit momentarily halted- As something had quite unmistakably changed about the vent she had come through... And something quite unsettling too- A message left scrawled on the wall above it's entrance in... Blood?!

"You wouldn't want to spoil someone, would you?"

It's just a bit... Disconcerting. But after she fails to find the one responsible, or even having noticed who did it in the first place, she's forced to simply continue as she had first planned... But she's having absolutely no luck. While she's pretty sure she MUST have passed the proper spot a couple times, she just hadn't seen it- Which eventually leads to frustrated, random wandering... At a certain point, she's pretty sure she's gone down on a path that can't possibly contain this hidden passage into the room she saw... But her "blind stumbling" does appear to have found her something else, eventually: as she ends up in front of what seems to be a locked, mechanical door... There's some kind of mechanism on the front that might serve to open it... Although it's looking like it might be outside her scope to try and open.

Izzy, Koa

Izzy and Koa finish their training match against each other, Koa coming out victorious, but neither having left without their fair share of scratches. Both taking their pokemon to the center to be healed as they discuss what to do next...

Koa earns 822 exp to distribute among his pokemon!

Izzy earns 822 exp to distribute among her pokemon!

"Hey do you have someplace private me and Izzy could go? I got a new pokemon I wanted to try training a bit, but I didn't wanna call her out in public just yet."

"Oh- You mean in the sense it might lash out, or..? Not really... Well, I suppose we do have a small room if it isn't too big and you don't cause a ruckus- Generally, the gym is probably a better bet for that kind of thing, I'd say..."
► Show Spoiler
Haley, Alex

═ÿß©¿ale═Åy╠┤ sta╠ºrt╠øs ╠Ào╠ºf╠┤f╠┤ ═ÿb╠©y po╠Áin═Åt╠Âi╠øng═Å ╠Â├│├╣t═£ to ╠òAÊël╠ÇexÊë ═Åt╠Áhat ╠üi╠ón ╠íthe m╠íid╠íd╠┤l═£e ├▓f t╠øh╠òe ═ÿt═íab═Øl╠Çet═ó ╠òa═áp╠¿ß╣ò├®a═órs╠ø ╠Çt═Åo ╠©be═á ═Øa╠Á key═Å. B╠øu╠Àt bef═£or═íe╠ó he ca╠ø┼ä even ╠ÁbÊëegin╠ò ╠òt╠òo ═×spe═×c═í├║l═£ate ╠Áho╠Áw ╠òthey═Å w╠Ào═ƒu═áldÊë ╠øret╠øriev╠┤─Ö i╠ót═í,╠┤ or╠À ╠Áwh╠©at ╠ºi═×t would ╠ºeven╠ò ╠øb╠ò├® ═ÿused═ÿ ═áfor, ╠Âm╠Ç├║─çh ╠ÂlÊëes╠Çs╠í a═ƒct ╠íon ╠Ài═ÿt╠©, ╠øit ═ÿsee╠Àms that ═£j═ƒ├║s╠Çt th═ƒ─Ö ═£mer╠øe ═ÿpointi╠Án╠┤g═Å o╠ºut ╠óo═óf t═£h═×e ═Øk═£e═ÿy ╠Àha╠┤s╠© ═ÿha╠Àd═Å so═ÿm╠┤e╠ò foÊër╠Çm╠ò ╠üo═£f╠Á e═Åf╠Çfe═Øc╠Át..╠ò.═í ═×The w╠øho╠┤─║e ╠òs╠¿─╝a═ÿt╠©e╠À b─Ögi╠┤n╠Ân═ƒi╠Àn╠Âg ┼úo╠© cracÊëk ╠Ça═ís ╠íthe k╠øey com═ØeÊës ╠©t═£o╠ó th═áe═á ╠óf╠ºor├¿g╠íro═á┼│nd╠Á... ╠òB═Øe═íf╠Çor═óe ╠óbl═ƒasting ═ít═ÿh╠óe ═×en╠Áti═ƒre p═£artÊëy in bÊëri╠øg╠øht ╠©w═áh╠©i═ƒte l╠Ái═áght ╠Çt╠¿h═áa═Øt═ƒ consum╠øe╠ós e╠Áver═Åyt═ÿh╠Âi╠ºnÃÁ.╠ò ═×

╠¿G═ÖL═ê═ô═ƒI═óT╠╝╠ú╠¬CH╠¡╠á╠║╠¬═ç═û═ƒE╠│═ö╠Ñ═Øß©î═ò╠╣ ═û═ç╠ÿ═ô╠╝═Ä╠ÇK╠│╠¬EÊë═Ü╠«╠ù╠│═Ö═ûY═á ╠®╠×═ØA═ë╠ª═ë╠│═ØC╠£╠ÖC═ê═Ä╠×═íß©Ü╠╗╠»╠ÖP╠ÂT╠Â╠╗╠ÑE═ö╠ª╠╝╠»═Ä═Ü═áD.╠╗╠ñ╠ú╠ª═à
̠̥͈
╠®╠╣╠ûB╠®═û╠×═ì╠«E╠©╠»═ë╠®╠╣═Ö╠áG═ë╠╣╠░╠á╠û═Ä═ØI═Å═ò┼â═ç╠╝╠ÿ╠ñ╠¡═êN╠í╠ƒ╠▒╠░I═ØN╠»╠×╠ƒ╠Ñ╠«═ìG╠¡═Ü═ç╠ª╠Ö═Ä═ó ╠ú═Ä╠╝═êI═Ü╠¡═ò╠®N╠¿╠Ñ═àT╠ø═Ü═Ö╠ÑE╠á╠╝═Ö╠£╠¼═ÿR╠Ñ╠Ö╠¼╠«╠£╠╗╠½M╠ù═ƒI═ö╠×╠ƒ╠½╠ú╠╝S╠Á╚ÿ╠▒═áI╠╣╠¡╠»═ÿO═û═ê╠ƒ═ë═û╠ª═àN╠ó.╠Ø═ƒ.╠Ñ╠│╠░╠«╠▓═Ö╠ñ.╠▒═Ö╠×╠║╠¼╠».╠¬╠ƒ╠▒═ë╠ò

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:41 am

You found it. Good job.

I can't tell you if this is just the first time you've seen the work of it...

Or just the first time you've seen through it.

If you find it's work again, try and look closer.

I will try to leave my own mark, too- Somehow.

Perhaps, together, we can stop it. Before it's too late.

Even if I'm no longer sure if I remember what "it" is.

Intermission -1: On the importance of names.

My name is [ERASED]: A scholar, and former teacher at [ERASED]- Where my main disciples includes the practices of runewrighting, history, and arcana 101. Now that I am becoming of a rather senior age, and after years of studying the knowledge of my ancestors and peers, it becomes quite abundantly clear to a scholar such as myself, as a wise man once said: The only thing I know is that I know nothing. There are so many mysteries of this world yet left to be solved. And now, in my senior age, I have chosen to, rather than rehash the knowledge already learned to those who come after me, to try and expand on this knowledge... Learn something yet undiscovered, or not yet properly understood. The gods and tutors spoke loftily at first of this, preaching it as a good thing. Yet, as I was browsing among the subjects of which I could investigate, there had been one in which these words did not yet ring so soundly: The MissingNo. Here, they warned me that this was a field best not meddled with.

And yet, this warning has come to me only as a spark lighting my flame... Do the gods know more of this subject? Or are they merely worried I shall find myself succumb to these elder gods? I know of their penchant to try and trick or tempt us men with offers beyond our wildest dreams... But I am at my purest form a scholar, thirsting for knowledge- I'll now allow myself to be tricked... And I shall try to resist the urge to form a pact simply for the sheer gain of knowledge, as I am certain others have done before me.

I have already tried communion to speak with some of them, try and gain some information through this manner... But find most of them either hard to access, or unwilling to speak. I started with the sleeper, knowing that he (As the sleeper takes the form of a deceased relative the person contacting is comfortable around, which in my case was my old mentor Zuling) was easiest to contact, only requiring the proper ritual circle prior to sleep... But he at least, too, warned me that what I was trying to pursue was best left as is... I'd already decided I would not let myself be deterred, sadly. I've had little success with others so far, and I'd like to keep the more extreme methods, such as a blood sacrifice for [ERASED] till last. Still, I've already stumbled on what was previously "common" knowledge, although joined by one little piece of trivia even I had been unaware of, by the contacting of Midas, who was willing to share some basic details, all whilst trying to lure me into a deal to attain "everything"... And as this journal shall be an account of my discoveries on the account of the MissingNo, I see no point to not going over the elementals.

They say that the watchers are motivated by only one thing: the purchasing of souls, which are collected by these entities upon death, in trade for their hearts desires: Wealth beyond their wildest dreams, inhuman beauty, the ability to draw the perfect masterpiece, the one or two case of "immortality"... But this is not entirely true- I have found that, indeed, while this is the MissingNo's principal claim, there are in fact, three things that interests them.

The second thing a MissingNo can "purchase" from a person is their body- Which is most often considered a more symbolical act than anything else, as at least according to Midas, the body grants a "pitiful" amount of power compared to that of a soul... But it is given to act as a sense of "loyalty" to their lord: given to ones such as priests or devout ones, but this act does carry some consequences with it: those who have sold their body to an watcher, will find their bodies turn to dust upon death.

I had heard of this particular one before, but I was surprised to find there was a third thing of interest, something some of the watchers apparently covet more than even souls. I was surprised to hear such a thing, never having heard of someone who did before- At least, it was a surprise until I found the results of doing such a thing.

The final thing one can offer to one of the MissingNo in return for their wish, is their name. But this brings with it a potentially rather dire consequence.

Those who sell their name, will find themselves ─Ü╠À╠ø═Ä╠╝╠ª╠×╠░╠«R╠Â╠ó╠û╠ª╠Ö╠¡╠╝═ê═ì╠ê═æ═å═º╠ç╠ê╠ü╠ÇA╠ñ═ô╠ƒ╠»═ë═¡═½╠ô═Æ═¡═×S═Ö╠Ö═ç╠│═ö═Ü╠Ñ╠╝╠Å═¼╠â═ÉE╠ƒ╠×═Ö═Ñ╠ê╠ü╠┐╠┐D╠┤╠║═ê═ï═î═æ╠î═ú╠æ═ƒ═í from existence- As their name is claimed upon their death. While their actions can never be truly undone, none shall remember them- It'd have been as if they had never existed.

Curiously enough, I have found that this is the one field where some of the Watchers differ in- While most watchers seem to take no issue in the collection of names, a couple- Such as the sleeper, [ERASED] and [ERASED] as an example, refuse to take them... Which might be a hint towards the motivations of these creatures, which I believe will be my ultimate goal in this research.

Considering what my next approach will be to find out more, I've come to the realization that, powerful as these beings might be, and how much dependent their power might be on "bending" reality, they sure seem constricted by a lot of rules: namely that they can not perform a trade with a person unless the person is fully aware of the consequences of said trade, can not influence someone or even something with their permission... There must be something that creates these "rules", and perhaps by extension, governs the creation of these MissingNo. I shall make it my task to find this next.

End of intermission

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:41 am

Haley, Alex

Haley found herself about to say something, but suddenly finds her mind stumbling as she can't recall what exactly it was she wanted to say... Instead finding herself looking down at her phone, as she's wondering why she took a picture of the slate. Did she take it to show it someone else? She supposes that make sense.

After all, while she might not be able to tell what this picture is supposed to be, someone else might- If not the AI. That's why they came to this room, after all... Right?

Alex meanwhile, finds himself suddenly overwhelmed by a new sensation. Finding Haley to suddenly be surrounded by some kind of weird haze, almost resembling a tree... And this slate, too- If faint...

Haley next moves back to the mechanical room, looking to loot it... But finds nothing, as it's already been looted previously. At least, she doesn't spot anything others hadn't before.

"There was a core in the robot room. Do you think we can control the robots? The creepy not girl lives here, I think. She has the looks of a small girl but the way she acts is off and was able to carry a gogoat easily. She's not normal, and Alex thinks she's not human so she probably isn't."

"Ah, yes, you... Do realize you're not talking about a physical core, but just the word "core" written on the blackboard, don't you..? Regardless, if you look upon it again, it's a rudimentary schematic detailing my creation- The core mentioned in fact refers to my own."

"As for the creepy girl... It will likely be a pokemon disguised as a human- Making it either a god, one of the zorua line, or a ditto. As a ditto can not talk, and I predict the odds of a god being here at this time at most at 11%, it is likely one of the zorua line. If an exceptionally powerful one, considering that the zorua line can only properly mimic human speech with a lot of experience."

► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:52 am

Haley's aura is a kin to a tree person. "What does this picture mean? I know it's supposed to be dna but...something is off about it. And what about the odd....key? Do I even remember that right? Something odd happened. A zozora? Maybe Alex would like to have it then."

Haley searches the robot room for robots and stuff to loot. Per [5d6+3] = 12+3 = 15 tech [4d6+1] = 8+1 = 9

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:06 am

'akin', not 'a kin.' The former means 'similar', while the latter means 'a family member.'

"It's... Colourful." Confused by the haze and disoriented by the recent events, Alex approaches the slate, trying to follow the colours with his eyes, seeking some meaning in them.

Perception to try to make out the form of the slate's aura (I don't expect to be able to even if I get a max roll), and intuition trying to understand what the 'haze' is.
Per = 3
Int = 18
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:23 am

"Oh no, I don't expect any trouble. It's just, uh... how do I explain this?" Namely how does he explain it without lying about how he has an extra-dimensional alien that he doesn't want to flaunt around for the world to see?
"I just... wanna keep things private, until we get used to each other, yeah?" 'More me getting used to her', he thought to himself.

With that, presumably the nurse leads them to the private room for training. As Koa asks whether he could avoid getting disturbed for a while, the thought occurs to him on whether it was suspicious that he asked for a private room for him and Izzy to use. Ah well. Koa attempts to lock the door behind him, or, failing that, puts a chair in front of it.

"Phew... alright, you ready?" He asks Izzy, though it was more for his own benefit. Assuming she is, Koa releases the Nihilego once again.

"Hey again. No d-don't try to touch me just yet. I know it's how you talk, but... please." Koa says preemptively, holding a hand up. "I know we didn't get off to a great start, sorry about that, it wasn't your fault. I get it's just... how you do things, but it'll take me some getting used to."

"Anyway, since I caught you I was uh... wondering if you'd be up for joining the team proper, yeah? I've got a big fight coming up, and I was wondering if you wanted to help out? It's just a trainer battle, it's not super serious, and I sure as heck won't let you get hurt too much - your dad would have my head. I can get you fixed up and everything if anything bad happens, just... not as fast as he would," Koa admits, his mind going back to the Overseer's ability to recall his kids and instantly redeploy them, fully healed.

"I can... show you what that's like if you want," Koa offers, hesitantly offering a hand to the Nihilego (after switching Shards). "Just ease up on the brain stuff, okay?" If she accepts, he'll think back to the battle he just had with Izzy. These weren't all-or-nothing fights like the Overseer had subjected her to at least once before, they were friendly bouts - sparring matches used to test each other and get stronger, or a non-lethal way to prove one's worth, as would be the case in the gym challenge.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Drake spent a moment or two trying to recognize if the markings are anything special (with a roll like this I doubt they are :roll: ). He'll also take a quick look at what is actually following him, just in case he should be super worried.

"Got any tickets? How about no.. Try the strongman game, it's great fun.. Tell me when you hit the bell."

Drake will shut the door behind him if possible and then hastily move forward in the maze solely relying on his eyes as he doesn't really have a good sense of the path he should take. He'll tap the walls now and then to check if there should be anymore movable walls or perhaps illusions.

Drake perception: 5d6 = [6, 3, 3, 3, 3] = 18
Drake occult edu: 5d6 = [6, 5, 5, 5, 3] = 24
Drake intuition: 2d6 = [3, 1] = 4
Drake stealth: 2d6 = [5, 1] = 6
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:09 pm

"You wouldn't want to spoil someone, would you?"
"Why wouldn't I try to help a friend!" Irene shouts at the wall, trying to sound brave, but her voice is quivering a little.

Later at the door Irene vents her frustration at the door
"I don't suppose a pretty please would let me in?" Afterwards she presses random spots on the door, messes with the mechanism a little, and finally gives it a light kick before countinuing her search for idols.

Irene perception [2d6] = 7 Intuition [2d6] = 5
Irene perception [2d6] = 5 Intuition [2d6] = 8
Irene perception [2d6] = 9 Intuition [2d6] = 7
Irene perception [2d6] = 5 Intuition [2d6] = 9
Irene perception [2d6] = 7 Intuition [2d6] = 5

At this point Irene wonders what is the longest someone spent in this maze... The thoughts that come from that train of thought help her focus a lot more on keeping track on where she is.

Irene perception [2d6] = 7 Intuition [2d6] = 11

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Bjorn keys ZORUA into his pokedex. "I'm sure I scanned it with my pokedex though..." The console pops up with some helpful text:

Code: Select all

Zorua can change its physical appearance, though this transformation is merely an illusion as it keeps its own type and moves.
Zorua keeps its true form hidden to ensure its safety, and takes on the appearance of other Pok├®mon to frighten off enemies. Sometimes it will take the form of a silent child. 
"Huh. OK now that makes a lot more sense."

He glances over at the photo of the DNA. "I don't really know much, but is it supposed to be broken like that?" he says, pointing at the gaps in the sides of the helix.
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 pm

"It does make sense."

Haley looks over. "Yea and now that I think about it...I think each line represents a type? But there is a type missing?

OH! Before I forget! For helping me get Genesect and coming here with me I was thinking of doing some favours, like...finding fossils, rare pokemon, teach pokemon moves, finding items, or maybe changing a pokemon type to grass? If you want I can help capture the Zozora...Zozorak for either of you."

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:57 pm

"Oh no problem, I enjoyed the company," he says with a quick glance at Luna.

"A pokemon move would be cool. Oh, I'm looking at getting some more ice pokemon, you wouldn't happen to have any you want to trade, would you?"

((Thinking about your Snorunt.))
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 pm

"I have to take pictures of the moves, but if you have any ones you want you can ask me and I can see what I can do. I have a snorunt and I can try to get a sail fossil for you to get an amora."

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:15 pm

"I have a spare fletchling if you need a fire/flying pokemon? Otherwise I can look out for something specific if you want it, I'm a Capture Specialist.

I think I'm good for the zorua, I already have a sneasel and don't really want to have to chase down that creepy little thing. All Alex's if he wants it."
► Show Spoiler