PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Nioca
Floods your Ears

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 3)

Post by Nioca » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:32 pm

(Eh, I'll take one more swing at finding a pokemon)

Continuing at a gentle pace toward the stadium, it's clear that Stelour's given up on finding anything else. Which is odd, considering that Elias is now actually paying more attention to his surroundings.

Perception Checks...
--Elias (2d6):
--Stelour (2d6+2): 7
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:36 pm

"Ah, you poor little thing. How long ago did you get lost? Do you live very far from the human city? Maybe we can help you find your family. We'll at least keep you safe for a while, if we can't find them. Would you like that?"
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

"Oh no! Poor thing. You don't know where they are? This could be a problem... Do you guys have any tracking pokemon? If we are able to track where you came from then maybe we can find your family. Asides from that, I am not sure what else to do...unless you want to come along with us? Maybe we can find them along the way."

He pauses and looks at her. "Say, do you want to get off of your feet? I can let you ride on my other shoulder if you want." he gently picks her up if she says yes.

"What is your name little one?"

If she replies she does not have one, he scans her for gender, which mort said she is female. "Is it okay if I call you Bella? It would be awkward to call you little one or Ralts the whole trip."
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edits

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:08 pm

"...You are not exactly reaffirming my thoughs on whether or not this was a good decision. Do not make me regret this."

Don't worry about me. I'm glad for this opportunity and I promise I won't make trouble for you. I might not rise up the ranks and be a stellar league trainer, but I won't abuse it. I remember the people who help me out and I try to help them back, or at least not make trouble.

"Feel free to take as you want! Glad you're enjoying them."
"Ib likes to cook, so I see no reason why you couldn't. Must be why her kind has an affinity with spoons..."

Thank you. They are really good. I wish I could cook this well. I'd never leave the kitchen.

"Anyways, unless you've got something to say I believe that is all..?"

Um, no. Nothing right now. Though if I want to talk to you I suppose I could just think about it really hard and you'll hear it, right?

Phoenix smiles at his cheesy joke. If Matusdo can make a psychic type roll his eyes, then Phoenix could too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he leaves the hotel he sends a message to everybody.

Code: Select all

Hey, who's in the city still. I have a special delivery for all. 
-Phoenix
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:55 am

Bjorn sends out Spark, who gets his bearings and locks onto the Makuhita.

"You can do it Spark, just like training this morning! Now take down that Makuhita!" yells Bjorn, as he makes the Makuhita his quarry.

Spark tottles up to the Makuhita and tries to plant a big kiss on it!

Pichu Sweet Kiss: 1D20+2 = [1]+2 = 3

Ah shit...
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:51 am

Izzy's confusion over the teleport is quickly replaced by wariness when she hears the man's name and occupation, remembering what Isabella and Jeremy said about an intruder at the tournament. And then her fears are confirmed, as he mentions the one man she was really hoping he wouldn't.

"Err...m-my father? I don't, umm....don't know what you're talking about....."

Guile: 4

Hoping that her very bad bluff at least gives her enough time to think, Izzy takes a step or two back and subtly glances around the room, trying to pinpoint her escape options.

Perception: 10

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:09 am

"All right, no spikes this time, but Ochrana use astonish, and give it your all!" Irene calls out sending a the klefki forward to strike duskull in the face with his keys, but doesn't manage to get the pokemon to flinch.

inspired training orders +1 evasion + 2 save checks
cheerleader - excited 1 ap spent.
1d20=10, 1d6+20=24 super effective

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 am

Despite Alice's attempts to get back on topic, Koa remained fixated on the scene outside.
"...Those guys do this often?" He asks, his tone becoming noticeably more serious. "Excuse me."

Without waiting for an answer, he takes out a pokeball and lets out Mali onto his lap.
"Hey Mali, I've got another job for you. You see those guys out the window?"
It was hard for Mali not to, as the noise from their loud, metal machines drew her attention almost instantly.
"I'm gonna let you out the door. Once I do, I want you to hop off the porch and dig your way under those guys. Dig a nice hole in the road under their pretty bikes... they won't stay that way for long."
The little mole takes a moment to register the command, fixated on the metal noise-makers outside. She nods, though.

After his commands are received, Koa gets up and cracks open the door, letting the little mole out to find a bit of dirt to dig into.
Stealth check for Mali near biker gang: 3D6+1 = [2, 3, 4]+1 = 10

Koa takes a moment then to take a deep breath... and toughening his skin, for when the fun begins.
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:17 pm

"Wait, hide and seek? I thought it would be kinda moot with telepathic powers.. Anyways, you seem to have it under control, I'll just take a quick look around while you figure out what way to go."

Drake will walk around while waiting looking for whatever might be interesting or helpful while the two charmers talk to the ralts.

Drake perception 4d6+4=21
Ghos perception 5d6+1=16
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:49 pm

Tyke Starts out the Show by having Crackle do a Basic Tackle, as that's his only actually Cool Move, using it for its Steady Performance. She also plays a little Riff as a Supporting Song when he Attacks.

Cool Tackle & Tyke Support (5d6=14, 2d6+5=12) 3,3,1,1,6 = 2 Appeal Points +2 from Supporting =4 Total.

TP = 6-1(Supporting Command) = 5
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Elias

In a surprising turn of events, as Stelour seems to have given up on looking out for anything interesting, Elias perks up a bit in anticipation- As now, paying proper attention, in front of him he notices a few small fuzzy brown, dog like creatures cross the street and dart off into an alleyway- Which he guess he could pursue if he'd want to.

James, Alex, Drake

"Ah, you poor little thing. How long ago did you get lost? Do you live very far from the human city? Maybe we can help you find your family. We'll at least keep you safe for a while, if we can't find them. Would you like that?"

"I dunno..." The ralts replies, not really seeming to know the answer to either of the questions. Judging by how it continues to cling at James feet though, it doesn't seem like it would mind the latter question- Which is only reaffirmed as James asks if she'd want to come along- The ralts still seeming a bit doubtful, though...

"Say, do you want to get off of your feet? I can let you ride on my other shoulder if you want."

Motioning it's little arm upwards, James quickly lifts up the ralts to carry- Naming it Bella as it says not to have a name- "Momma" would always call her sweetie or little one, she says- Not really doing "names" as much.

(You may rp Bella if you wish- She's looking out for her little camp still of course, but doesn't really know where it'd be and would prefer to stick with you if anything.)

Drake meanwhile, not interested in the business of team charm, has a quick look around the area. Firstly not seeming anything that might indicate any other ralts or it's evolutions in the area, though stumbling upon another sight- Three birds which... Kinda resemble that one bird from that flappy game? On the ground foraging a berry bush. Drake notices a bit more though than just that- In a nearby bush, a dark-skinned snake with long fangs seems to be waiting to make it's move on one of the birds...

Phoenix

"Don't worry about me. I'm glad for this opportunity and I promise I won't make trouble for you. I might not rise up the ranks and be a stellar league trainer, but I won't abuse it. I remember the people who help me out and I try to help them back, or at least not make trouble."

"Yes. That does sound a lot more comforting."

---

"Um, no. Nothing right now. Though if I want to talk to you I suppose I could just think about it really hard and you'll hear it, right?"
"I fear that psychic powers don't exactly work that way... Not only would I need to actually focus on your mind to read it, the strength in which you think matters little in actual distance that a psychic could read from and..."
"Don't bother dear- Matsudo couldn't tell the difference between an elephant and a mouse when it comes down to jokes."

With that final "joke" out of the way, Phoenix is soon on his way out- Sending a message to everyone, but not quite receiving much of an answer just yet... As now he's got the majority of the day left for things to do...

Bjorn

Spark tries to come in for a quick kiss to confuse it's opponent about his sexuality- But finds himself way off target, as the makuhita takes this opportunity to pump itself up for the battle.

spark(13)
makuhita(5) pumped
► Show Spoiler
Izzy
"Err...m-my father? I don't, umm....don't know what you're talking about....." Izzy says- Though clearly not fooling anyone, thinking about her options. Seems there's only two exits here- One the door past the guy and the bored looking xatu... And the other behind her- Through the window.
"No reason to lie m'lady- I mean, under most circumstances I'd probably have to take you back to Nekon! They are your parents and have custody and all that. But there's circumstances which make that rather difficult. Dangerous, even!"

"You see miss Gale, I have never failed a case- This must be why your father came to me! And he offered a nice pay to boot! But then, imagine my surprise when not one, but two other people contacted me- Offering me even more. And I'm not talking about just some money- I'm talking enough to pay myself a nice flight to Hoenn and spend the rest of my days in luxury at one of those fancy hotels with the pina coladas."

"So naturally... I refused! I am a man of honor- I do this for the pursuit of justice and fame, not the money! Though a nice bonus, I admit. And the league might not always agree with my own interpretation of justice..."

"You should be glad we only have limited time. If it weren't for that, he'd give his 5 hour introduction." a voice at the back of Izzy's head suddenly says- Taking only a moment for her to realize it's the rather bored and not impressed looking bird beside him.

"Ah, yes- Of course, as you might realize, these two contacts were not exactly happy about my denial- But I believe they have no real clue to track you down, unlike I do. So what have they done? Well, they're currently trailing me! Hence this situation to meet up... Don't want any of them to see you!"

"Of course, the question is who are these other people... I intend to find out in full- After all, I always deliver above and beyond expectations. But I can already make deductions. It has been rumored that Nekon has quite the... Organized crime problems. Maffia, I'd dare say. And your father has been running one of the oldest companies in there."

"So yes... I had a revelation. And it all makes sense too."

"Your father is one of the last remaining companies not yet under the maffia's control! That explains everything- He was being so protective over you because they knew they'd keep you hostage to force his hand. And it explains why him and the gym leader of Nekon are in supposed cahoots- They're actively working together to try and take them down!"

"Of course, that brings us to the plan... Which foremost consists out of them NOT finding you. So that is simple- I'll be catching a train today. No doubt they'll believe I got another clue, and they'll trail me. So as long as you keep your head down... That part of the plan shouldn't be a problem."

"The second part is that I find out who my stalkers are exactly- And go from there. After that... Well, we'll see. In the end, I will have to take you back home, but let's take things as they come for now."

"Now... Could I have your pokedex for a moment?"

Irene

As Ochrana dashes in with an astonish for quite a bit of damage, the duskull gives an angry glare in response- Disabling the attack! Before targeting it with a wave of ghostly energy, dealing 15 damage to the magical keybearer.

Ochrana(20) 35/50 astonish disabled
Rythem(16)
duskull(5) injured
sentret(2) injured

Koa
"...Those guys do this often? Excuse me."
"Well, every couple of days, but... Like I said, they'll be gone in just a bit! You really shouldn't mess with it, it's not worth it!"

Not having waited for an answer though, Mali was already out- As Koa instructs him to go out and create a little pothole for the assholes. Slipping outside soon after, it seems like they haven't noticed- At which point you can only wait.

"This is a dumb idea..." the girl mutters as they both find themselves cautiously looking outside- Koa already preparing himself as he enters the moon mountain stance. Alice briefly remarking that that is still "so cool", before what they've been waiting for happens- As one of the bikers hit the suddenly appeared pothole- Swerving, and accompanied with a loud "Fuuuuuu-" he hits the brakes- Though finding himself coming to a stop against a wall, his motorcycle's wheel twisted- Though while he's certainly banged up from that impact, he stands up after a few moments, a bit disoriented. The other two bikers immediately halt their bikes- First looking over to their mate, but immediately shifting their focus to what made him slip when they notice he's relatively okay- Noticing the pothole. As the largest of the group- And presumably the leader, yells out.

"Who the fuck dares?!"

He's not even done yelling as he reaches for a pokeball on his belt- Releasing a small, shark like creature- As it immediately starts digging in the newly created hole.

Tyke

Tyke starts off the round with having Crackle show off how cool he is by performing a tackle, as Izzy does a supporting riff- Giving a moderate performance.
Up next is Joe- Giving the crowd a cheer as his totodile shows off with a scary face- Seeming to come out about the same performance as Tyke, though not really raising the voltage with what is objectively rather cute. Nobody really knows how that works.

Then comes Kay- Who seems to be getting ready for a bigger show next round, not really impressing anyone.
Then finally is Ivy- Taking a gamble as her grotle performs a curse- But ends up regretting it heavily as it ends up coming off very poorly.

Overall, Tyke stays in lead position, remaining closely followed by Joe- Although the judges have not really been impressed yet, most of the participants having gone for cuter moves/

Kay wants to fight for the spotlight this round!

Round 2

1: Tyke
2: Joe
3: Ivy
4: Kay

Judge's voltage: 1

5 TP left
7 appeal points gained
0 fumble points gained
Dice available:
Any - 2
Tough - 1
Beauty - 1
Smart - 1
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:59 pm

"Alright, we've disrupted your hunt long enough, Drake. Spot anything interesting?"
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:09 pm

► Show Spoiler
Tyke won't fight Kay for the Spotlight, for Now. Instead, Crackle will use Good old Reliable Tackle Again, with Tyke Again Supporting Him.

Crackle Tackle & Tyke Support (3d6=10, 3d6+5=14) = 2 + 2(Support) = 4

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:32 pm

"Well I will call you Bella for now. Are you hungry from wandering around? I have some berries and a poffin maker."
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Spark takes offence at his advances being spurned, and retaliates with some offence of his own in the form of a Thundershock. (See what I did there?!)

Pichu Thundershock 1: 1D20+2 = [17]+2 = 19
2D8+8+8 = [4, 5]+8+8 = 25

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:19 pm

"I fear that psychic powers don't exactly work that way... Not only would I need to actually focus on your mind to read it, the strength in which you think matters little in actual distance that a psychic could read from and..."
"Don't bother dear- Matsudo couldn't tell the difference between an elephant and a mouse when it comes down to jokes."

Well, I guess I'll need to contact you in more normal means. Maybe a phone call, or Pidgey message. Or I can just get Spot to make some smoke signals. And hey, maybe one day we'll get to talk on the battlefield when I challenge the Elite 4. Spot is out, of course.

-------------------
After leaving and sending his message, and not getting any responses, he quickly sends another one.

Let's meet at the Pokecenter tonight at 8. I'll come bearing gifts. 

Phoenix
With that out of the way, Phoenix decides to go looking for pokemon. He goes the opposite direction from the day before, looking for cool pokemon, or whatever else he sees.

Perception=8
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:27 pm

"Ok, we still have an edge back up and use fairy wind!"

inspired training +1 evasion +2 save checks
1d20=15
2d6+14=22
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 am

"No reason to lie m'lady- I mean, under most circumstances I'd probably have to take you back to Nekon! They are your parents and have custody and all that. But there's circumstances which make that rather difficult. Dangerous, even!"

As Viktor confirms her fears, Izzy thoughts immediately turn to one thing: escape.

If she spun round and hit the window with a strong enough blast of air, she could probably break the glass in one hit, letting her jump outside. At that point she'd have only two real options - either get onto the main street and blend into the crowds, or find a way up onto the rooftops. Chances are she would be able to jump between buildings without too much trouble at all thanks to her powers, while he'd hopefully get stuck and lose track of her. Well, unless that bird thing could carry him....or he had another flying 'mon....or- hold on. Did...did he just say what she thought he said?

"...wait. You mean.....you aren't taking me back?"
"Err.....why?"

"You see miss Gale, I have never failed a case- This must be why your father came to me! And he blah blah blah man of honour blah blah Mafia blah blah blah blah."

As Viktor waffles on, Izzy begins to digest what he's saying, though doing so is easier said than done. Her father? Resisting the Mafia? That...didn't sound right at all. He was just a serious grumpy money-obsessed businessman....wasn't he?

But, the more she thinks about it, the more things start to fit together. All those times he sent her to her room so he could have private meetings with strange men in suits and sunglasses. The ridiculous number of armed guards that patrolled the estate. The super high-end security system, which would have stopped her escape attempt in its tracks had she not known where the control center was and sabotaged it. Those two angry looking bodyguards that had always followed them around when they went into Nekon to shop for clothes.

And then there was even the way her mother had always warned her about her father's enemies, and never to wander off alone or she would be taken by the evil men - Izzy had always thought she was just being scared into subservience, but....but perhaps there had been some truth to her words after all.....

"Of course, that brings us to the plan... Which foremost consists out of them NOT finding you. So that is simple- I'll be catching a train today. No doubt they'll believe I got another clue, and they'll trail me. So as long as you keep your head down... That part of the plan shouldn't be a problem."

"The second part is that I find out who my stalkers are exactly- And go from there. After that... Well, we'll see. In the end, I will have to take you back home, but let's take things as they come for now."

"Now... Could I have your pokedex for a moment?"

"....what are you going to do to it?"

As much as she hated the idea of going back "home", Izzy knew that if this guy was telling the truth, she'd need to trust him. For the moment, at least. Pulling out her 'dex she passes it to him as asked, but keeps her guard up, trying to figure out what his plan is and if he's hiding anything from her.

Intuition: 16

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Contemplating the brown dogs for a moment, Elias shrugs and decides to move on to the stadium. As he does, he gets the two texts from Phoenix and types out a quick reply back.

At the stadium currently. Don't know how long I will be. Will try to meet if possible.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:15 pm

As soon as one of the bikers starts losing control, Koa starts edging out the door and away from Alice's place.

"Who the fuck dares?!"
"Over here." Koa strides into the little park looking thoroughly unamused. "I figured that, if you can't drive your bikes responsibly, you don't deserve to have them."

"And really, what the heck do you think you're doing driving circles around people, acting all tough? Acting tough is for sissies. If you were actually tough, you wouldn't feel like ya gotta prove it all the time, yeah?"
"But come on, you wanna be tough? You and me, one-vee-one! Get off your scooter and lets go," he says, putting his fists up.
Meanwhile, under the sea ground

Mali certainly felt that! As the metal monstrosity tumbled and crashed overhead, Mali felt satisfied in a job well done!

As she was heading back towards her original hole, however, she suddenly felt something jump into the dirt behind her - something thrashing and bite-y... and seemingly oblivious to where she was. Big mistake, jumping down here, because now it was in her turf. She plows through the earth towards it, swinging wildly with a Fury Swipes!

Fury Swipes on shark-like thing underground: 1D20 = [18] = 18
1D8 = [6] = 6

Fury Swipes on shark-like thing underground damage - DB 9: 2D10+10+15 = [4, 9]+10+15 = 38

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Tyke

Tyke is once again first to start off the round- Crackle again for a tackle, but switches things up slightly to not bore the judges- Reliability at it's finest.
Joe follows up by having his totodile snap it's jaws in a teasing manner- But doesn't actually manage to make enough of an impression to detract from the other participants. Seems he realizes he needs to step up his game slightly though, and he does his "thing"- Garnering quite some fame.

Then comes Ivy- As she has her grotle withdraw on itself- Not quite managing to make up for the last bad round , but together with a little gig certainly catching up.

And then finally is Kay's turn- Playing it big, by having a steady performance of double-slaps- Skyrocketing him to first place!

Round 3

1: Kay
2: Joe
3: Tyke
4: Ivy

Judge's voltage: 4

4 TP left
12 appeal points gained
0 fumble points gained
Dice available:
Any - 2
Tough - 1
Beauty - 1
Smart - 1

Bjorn

Spark targets the makuhita with a thundershock, this time not only managing to hit it, but also paralyze it!
It manages to overcome it for now though- As in return it unleashes a devastating torrent of arm thrusts- Dealing 51(47) damage and instantly knocking out the pichu!

"Oh geeze, take it easy bud! It was just a training match!"

"Sorry about that- That move can be deadly if he got his proper aim on! Good match though!"

Spark gains 15 exp.
► Show Spoiler
Phoenix
"Well, I guess I'll need to contact you in more normal means. Maybe a phone call, or Pidgey message. Or I can just get Spot to make some smoke signals. And hey, maybe one day we'll get to talk on the battlefield when I challenge the Elite 4."

There is actually a brief moment where Matsudo looks over to Ib, as if to verify that this is another one of his "jokes"- Raising an eyebrow in reply as if to say "Really?", he quickly turns back.

"If it really becomes necessary, you'll be able to contact me through league services... Though I will be leaving after the tournament is finished up. From then on, most of your matters should be redirected to the city's marshal. I have no doubt you'll get to meet him sooner or later..."

---

Seeing that most are off doing various things, Phoenix decides to take his chances looking through the city for anything interesting. Eventually he spots a pokemon in a small park that looks... Out of his element- More something you'd expect to find in the marsh, or at least a forest, being a rather large, four-winged insect with large, green eyes.
► Show Spoiler
Irene

Ochrana simply backs up slightly before hitting the ghost with a fairy wind. Quickly realizing his ghost is not nearly fast enough to even reach the klefki, the opposing trainer switches to his third pokemon after the duskull absorbed the hit- A pokemon Irene recognizes as a foongus.

Ochrana(20) 35/50 astonish disabled
Rythem(16)
duskull(5) heavily injured
sentret(2) injured

Izzy

Izzy is only left baffled as Viktor does his explanation- Making her own assumptions. Still, everything considered she could only trust him. Even if he seems rather... Oblivious. Then again, he could also be spot on. As far as she can tell, seems he's telling you the full truth.

"....what are you going to do to it?"
"Oh, I'm just having High Voltage take a look at it."

Taking the pokedex, as if on cue a robotic limb comes peeking out from behind the man's trench coat- Falling limp as what appears to be a ghost jumps out- Izzy getting to see it's dynamo-like shape for just a moment before it jumps straight into her pokedex- The screen flashing violently for a moment, before the ghost jumps out again- Phasing through it's master as the limb soon retracts back into the coat- And with a small chill going through him, he hands back the pokedex.

"There. You can now contact me through a new application called "High Voltage"- Should you run into problems, you can use it to contact me. Likewise, I will be able to contact you should that be necessary."

"...Depending on my little friends mood, the name of the application might also be called dickbutt, ceiling cat, or... Anything else of the sort. Should have checked for that first-"
He says with a bit of after-sight.

"Anyways- My escape plan will bring you back down to the alleyway- I suggest you exit the same way you entered, as they're watching the other side. I'll be exiting the other side, and leading them the other way."

"Till we cross paths again, miss Gale."

And with a wide grin on the man's face- And a tip of his hat, the xatu once again stretches out a wing for Izzy to grab.

Elias, Bjorn

Arriving at the tournament, Elias quickly signs himself in as a league trainer- Soon meeting up with Bjorn inside. And it seems they're just in time- As it seems the one pulling the strings is about ready to start distributing roles.

"Alright, listen up everyone! Thanks for coming, but it's time to get to work. Firstly I want the technicians that have been called up at the presentators stage- Most of the effects should still be in order from Wednesday, but I want a full check-up and test to make sure none of that fails during the actual show! I want a small team of trainers to assist them with the menial tasks that are involved with that. We're also prepping food stands for the show tomorrow- Those of you who have to help with that already know, but help from those who have nothing else to do can be used! If any one here has the tech knowledge to assist in the operation of healing machines, I want them here with me once I'm done so they can assist the joy's! Finally, the stands and a lot of the indoor rooms need cleaning- If you got nothing else to do, grab a broom and hop to it! I don't want to see any slackers! We'll take a break in two hours, and we should be well done before it even gets dark if everyone works along."

Following that, while still slightly chaotic- Mostly on the trainers part, who distribute themselves as they think is best, everyone soon seems to be finding their part of the job to do- Though before Elias or Bjorn get the chance to consider what they're gonna do, the coordinator approaches them.

"Hey! You two are trainers, right?"

Koa
"Over here." Koa boldly exclaims- Entering what seems to soon become a battle-field, already "dressed" the part in rock.

"I figured that, if you can't drive your bikes responsibly, you don't deserve to have them."

"You've made some stupid decisions kid. This'll probably be your worst one yet."

"And really, what the heck do you think you're doing driving circles around people, acting all tough? Acting tough is for sissies. If you were actually tough, you wouldn't feel like ya gotta prove it all the time, yeah?"
"But come on, you wanna be tough? You and me, one-vee-one! Get off your scooter and lets go."

"Nice try kid! I ain't got anything to prove to ya... Specially not if yer some kind of cheating wizard bastard?"

"Guess what though? Ya done fucked up good!"
he says- A wide grin appearing on his face- As he pulls for another pokeball.

"I like to rock too."

Throwing the pokeball to the ground, Koa takes a step back as the pokemon released is clearly not your average run-of-the-mill pokemon- The energy of the releasing pokemon seeming to grow bigger and bigger- Towering above Koa before it finally takes solid form. An absolutely huge rock snake, taking up most of the area, and stretching just above the buildings when it raises itself to it's highest point in a slightly sleep-groggy state. The biker clearly got no intentions to play fair- Already grabbing for a bat in his motorcycle as well, as his two companions hang back and seem content to let him do the work, one of the bikers going to check up on his friend.

"Ye fucked with my gang- Now I'm gonna fuck with you."

Meanwhile, down under the ground, Mali is having it's own battle- Swiping away at the new intruder, as it tries to get in an attack in return- But quickly comes to the realization it is indeed quite outmatched in this terrain- Seeming to make indications to burrow it's way back to the surface.

big fucking rock snake(13)
mali(12)
gible(5) heavily injured
Biker leader(5)
2 bikers(5)
Koa(3/8) moon mountain stance
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 pm

James starts to make a couple poffins of the flavour Bella prefers, and gives one of them to her and starts grooming her.

► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Bjorn rushes forward and scoops up Spark in his arms.
"Woah, I said new pokemon man! Why don't you go on pick on someone a bit more your size?! I hope I see you in there!" he says, storming off. He whispers down to the unconscious Spark "Don't worry buddy, you got him first. You gave it your best."

Bjorn nods as Elias walks over, giving an "It happens" shrug as Elias notices the unconscious Pichu. No sooner has Bjorn recalled Spark than they are approached by the co-ordinator.

"Hey! You two are trainers, right?"

"Yes Sir, what do you need a hand with?"
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Tyke will Fight for the Spotlight and have Crackle use Thunder Wave, either with the Seen Nothing Yet, if it is 5 Voltage when it hits her, or Excitement if it is 4 or less. Crackle will use all of his Any Dice in either Case.

Seeing that the Judges are nice and Revved up, Tyke will pull out some Syk Lyks and Killer Riffs to Draw Attention to Crackle as he uses a Thunderwave and Blows Up the Stage with Electricity(Not Literally, that's Expensive).

Tyke Fight For The Spotlight (3d6+5=22) Not gonna roll for Crackle, since there are so many options. I trust myself unto the Dice Gods(AKA Mortimer).

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:48 pm

"...Heh, are you the snake he keeps around to compensate for his own?" Koa speaks up to the Onix with a smirk, hiding a little uneasiness at the sight of the giant rock pokemon. "I bet you hate that, being ordered around by a punk like him!"
As he speaks, the Onix gets a familiar feeling from the young rocky-skinned man addressing it. Like a feeling of kinship, almost, even though it's never seen him before.
"Why don't you sit this one out, big guy? Your boss won't be acting so tough without you around, and you'll get to see me kick his butt!"
Command check on bikers Onix - Rock Connection and AP boosted: 2D6+2+2+1 = [4, 2]+2+2+1 = 11
Koa releases Kano next to himself as he speaks.
"I don't wanna have to hurt you big guy. I know you can't stand water, and Kano's faster than you are...."
(EDIT: In case the Onix Grapples Koa this turn)
Conditional Combat check against Grapple from Onix: 3D6+3 = [5, 4, 6]+3 = 18)

Then Koa turns his attention back to the gang leader.
"Well I was gonna fist-fight you, but if you're gonna bring a weapon into this-"
Koa stomps the ground, causing a chunk of pavement to launch in the air.

Rock Tomb on Biker leader: 1D20 = [20] = 20
2D6+8+9 = [4, 2]+8+9 = 23

Rock Tomb on Biker leader crit damage:
2D6+8 = [1, 4]+8 = 13

(36 damage total, -1 Speed CS)

He then punches it midair to send it flying, crashing right into the gang leader's kneecap!
"-then I'll use mine!"
Under the ground...

As the Gible starts to panic, Mali mercilessly swipes through it with a Scratch, tunneling right through the earth Past it!
(Pass won't be enough to get away from it, just doing it for flavor reasons)

Scratch on Gible: 1D20 = [17] = 17
1D8+6+15 = [3]+6+15 = 24
Last edited by SuperVaderMan on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.