April 26th 2013 - Its Better To.

Discuss the comic here!
Gherkin
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: April 26th 2013 - Its Better To.

Post by Gherkin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 pm

There IS a room full of magic items in the next room, supposedly. Perhaps one of them can fix her (and Chief... who knows?)

ChuckNorris
Whispers Softly

Post by ChuckNorris » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Psimax- Proving that true men don't let little things like crushed throats stopping them from kicking ass.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Right... wow... did not see that coming :shock: that is truly and genuinely horrific :shudder:

I don't reckon another major character could be killed off properly so soon after Klik

Yeah I'ma go rock backwards and forth in a corner and believe that to myself...
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

FleesFromTrees
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by FleesFromTrees » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm

I can see why Thunt didn't like that panel now.....

I don't know what to say

T-RexWithTourettes
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: TrexWithTourettes

Post by T-RexWithTourettes » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 pm

...Fuck.
► Show Spoiler
I am high in fructose.

Kide
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Kide » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:09 pm

=( That is horribly.... Makes me really sad...

Though certainly not something I would have expected.... But still really really sad....

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

T-RexWithTourettes wrote:I mean...Jesus, Kin...he wasn't going to rape you, he's almost definately asexual. I can't see him attracted to anything but science. Choking him was A. Pointless B. Rash and C. Fuck this is going to get intensely sad in about 1-3 updates.
You don't understand. It's not the rape she reacted to, it's not having free will.

"I know what it's like to lose your will to another. I know how horrible it is."
Last edited by Glemp on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:13 pm

You may want to fix your quote tags there chum ;)

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Jibjib wrote:You may want to fix your quote tags there chum ;)
*Looks away* I don't know what you're talking about. My BBCodes are and always have been flawless.

Zwums
Of Few Words

Post by Zwums » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Not even hugging my puppy made me feel better. This is almost as bad as Chief. Though Kin's death immediately after Minmax is very dramatic, literarily. At least I think so. :(

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Wow, what an unexpected turn. I wonder what will happen next.

Moroser
Of Few Words

Post by Moroser » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:31 pm

No-no-no-no! Thunt can't kill Kin after all she's been through, after the Trueseeing. She'll survive somehow and she'll also get some legs instead of the lost tale (or even will be completely turned into a human), so they'll live happily and stuff.

Alarikun
Of Few Words

Post by Alarikun » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Moroser wrote:No-no-no-no! Thunt can't kill Kin after all she's been through, after the Trueseeing. She'll survive somehow and she'll also get some legs instead of the lost tale (or even will be completely turned into a human), so they'll live happily and stuff.
...What comic have you been reading? After so many deaths... how can you possibly think this will end happily?

I just made myself even more sad...

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Thinking about it, Forgath's prophecy never mentioned which version of either Minmax or Forgath would eventually make the serpent their prey... could we be about to have a TPK on FMK? Let's watch and find out...

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Jibjib wrote:Thinking about it, Forgath's prophecy never mentioned which version of either Minmax or Forgath would eventually make the serpent their prey... could we be about to have a TPK on FMK? Let's watch and find out...
YaB told Forgath directly that he would be doing the preying. Not much room for interpretation there. What it doesn't do is explicitly identify said serpent, so any Kin will do.

FleesFromTrees
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by FleesFromTrees » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:42 pm

I think I actually want the maze to reset now.

Minmax isn't looking too good with all those teeth marks on his head, kin.....
Just, as someone said before the counter could've been destroyed. And they'd know all about Psimax.

And then they can go find the GAP, make amends and work together to kill Kore and all live happily ever after!

Moroser
Of Few Words

Post by Moroser » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Alarikun wrote:...What comic have you been reading? After so many deaths... how can you possibly think this will end happily?
And what do you suggest me to say to calm myself down when I see one of my favourite characters dying?
Jibjib wrote:Thinking about it, Forgath's prophecy never mentioned which version of either Minmax or Forgath would eventually make the serpent their prey... could we be about to have a TPK on FMK? Let's watch and find out...
Oh, come on! No that talk again! Do you really think a minor prophecy would involve a whole multiverse?

T' Northerner
Of Few Words

Post by T' Northerner » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Glemp wrote:
YaB told Forgath directly that he would be doing the preying. Not much room for interpretation there. What it doesn't do is explicitly identify said serpent, so any Kin will do.
I had previously assumed that the serpent was the viper clan, but it's all going so wrong so quickly I can't see FMK as a group surviving that long. I need a hug :'(

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Moroser wrote:And what do you suggest me to say to calm myself down when I see one of my favourite characters dying?
Yes. This is just a character in a comic. It's not like people around you die. Be happy.

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 pm

T' Northerner wrote:
Glemp wrote:
I had previously assumed that the serpent was the viper clan, but it's all going so wrong so quickly I can't see FMK as a group surviving that long. I need a hug :'(
Image. Hadn't heard that theory before.

Mithcoriel
Mutters to Themself

Post by Mithcoriel » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 pm

For the past couple of updates I kept thinking: "It can't get any worse now. Oh wait it just did! But it can't get any worse now. Oh wait it just did!"
First Forgath's mace destroyed so they can't fight back, the keys destroyed so they can't win, and now Kin badly injured.

Who do you guys think is more dangerous, Psimax or Kore?

Marnath
Is Heard Often

Post by Marnath » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Mithcoriel wrote:For the past couple of updates I kept thinking: "It can't get any worse now. Oh wait it just did! But it can't get any worse now. Oh wait it just did!"
First Forgath's mace destroyed so they can't fight back, the keys destroyed so they can't win, and now Kin badly injured.

Psimax, obviously. He could just make Kore's weapons go splish. There's really nothing that Kore could do to him.

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Mithcoriel wrote:For the past couple of updates I kept thinking: "It can't get any worse now. Oh wait it just did! But it can't get any worse now. Oh wait it just did!"

Kore. Psimax may be more powerful, but Kore won't ever stop until he's dead. He doesn't waste time being arrogant or having an inner narrative, he's just driven to eliminate all evil from the world. He is a hu- dwarven steamroller.

stormboy
Remains Silent

Post by stormboy » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

I can't see how it can get much worse....? Our Minmax is now completely distracted in the middle of trying to stay alive... Kin has lost most of her tail.... Forgath is helpless (and pinned to a wall - unless Psimax's distraction has allowed him to get free) - The healing potion may heal her wound but it can't regrow her tail. Maybe Psimax can rebuild it from the atoms he turned it into? Or maybe by throwing him into an oblivion hole... nope that won't work because it won't undo the things he already did....

This group hasn't lost a member of the group yet - every other group has.

Poor Kin.

LurksQuietly
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by LurksQuietly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:25 pm

I can honestly say that this is probably the one page that I DON'T want to see morikahn color. This is only going to get worse.