Romance in Goblins (possible spoilers)

Discuss the comic here!
Corpsificus
Speaks Quietly
UStream Username: Corpsificus

Romance in Goblins (possible spoilers)

Post by Corpsificus » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Whether its Young and Beautiful and Chief or Dies Horribly and Saves a Fox her is the place for the romantic speculations of the Goblins.
Currently on Sunday, September 29 2013 in Ohio it is 5 till midnight at the start of this post. The narrative of Goblins is currently in the Maze of Many and we've grown to see romance between Minmax and Kin. This romance I will forthwith call KinMax. The other romantic pair shall be discussed later (Chief and Young and Beautiful in Goblin Heaven) because today's post will speculate on Dies a Fox. Saves a Fox wishes their couple name is Saves a Dies Horribly, but Dies Horribly knows he will Die a Fox. "Fox" in this instance is metaphor for the fox that Saves a Fox thought she overcame destiny by slaying. Perhaps Saves a Fox will actually kill Dies Horribly whilst trying to save him.

These are but my thoughts. I would love to hear some more likely and well thought speculations than the idiotic ones I just came up with. o:) :wall:
Misery enjoys company.

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Re: Romance in Goblins (possible spoilers)

Post by Kore » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:11 am

As we all know, females crave the strongest/alpha male.

One day there was a great wedding. Monsters from all around gathered in a great old temple. Inside were 3 brides: Save a Fox, Duv and Kin, dressed in flowing white. They all walked down the isle in bliss.

Waiting for them at end was a smiling Kore, with a great black suit and tie over his armor.

The priest gave a little speech, Kore said his vows, his 3 brides said their vows, everyone cheered.

FInally the priest said to Kore, "You may now kiss the brides".

Kore pulled out his crossbows and gave them one bolt each. The monsters in attendance got a little excited and tried to flee though the exits, but somehow they were all jammed shut. It took Kore a while to finish the wedding, he was not fast enough to catch them with his axes, so he had to keep picking up and reusing his limited supply of bolts.

And they all lived happily ever after, till death do them part.

BreaksGlasses
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by BreaksGlasses » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:01 am

Kore wrote:As we all know, females crave the strongest/alpha male.

One day there was a great wedding. Monsters from all around gathered in a great old temple. Inside were 3 brides: Save a Fox, Duv and Kin, dressed in flowing white. They all walked down the isle in bliss.

Waiting for them at end was a smiling Kore, with a great black suit and tie over his armor.

The priest gave a little speech, Kore said his vows, his 3 brides said their vows, everyone cheered.

FInally the priest said to Kore, "You may now kiss the brides".

Kore pulled out his crossbows and gave them one bolt each. The monsters in attendance got a little excited and tried to flee though the exits, but somehow they were all jammed shut. It took Kore a while to finish the wedding, he was not fast enough to catch them with his axes, so he had to keep picking up and reusing his limited supply of bolts.

And they all lived happily ever after, till death do them part.
That was beatiful Kore :cheer:

Talos
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Talos » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Well, it looks like KinMax is a thing. Sorta. As for Saves-A-Fox/Dies Horribly, it looks like they are a pair, if K'sliss was right (spelling?) I don't think she'd like Grem, as he was one of her enslavers. Yes, he brought her some extra blankets and stuff, but that hardly makes up for keeping one in slavery. As for the GAP, well, it is getting hard to remember they are even in the comic...

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:06 pm

That would also be totally gay; not that I'm morally against Big Complains, just saying.
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

Talos
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Talos » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Who's for Big Complains? I'm not for it either. I was just saying that all of the romance has been away from the GAP, except for the unseen romance between Thaco and Complains-of-Names' mother.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation

Post by BuildsLegos » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 am

Well I just find it strange that you'd bother to mention a romanceless group in a thread about romance.

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Post by Kore » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 am

There is a romance you have missed mentioning, a dirty and vile perversion even for monsters such as goblins... lust, male pregnancy, jealousy, matricide, incest, polygamy and worse... it has not all happened yet but It is all been shown in comic, the parts yet to come shown in a prophetic dream. I am not sure if ok to mention such details here even in spoilers, as we have some innocent viewers who may have trouble sleeping after!

RedwoodElf
Converses Frequently

Post by RedwoodElf » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Dies a fox? No, Hy tink hyu mean dot she gets ahold uf Minmax's kolor changink helf plate und changes her name to "Dyes a Fox"
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning...where the seas sleep and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger. Somewhere there's injustice. Somewhere else, the tea is getting Cold. C'mon Ace, we've got work to do! - The Doctor (Sylvester McCoy, last line in the old series)

BreaksGlasses
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by BreaksGlasses » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Kore wrote:There is a romance you have missed mentioning, a dirty and vile perversion even for monsters such as goblins... lust, male pregnancy, jealousy, matricide, incest, polygamy and worse... it has not all happened yet but It is all been shown in comic, the parts yet to come shown in a prophetic dream. I am not sure if ok to mention such details here even in spoilers, as we have some innocent viewers who may have trouble sleeping after!
Someone has been drinking too much ale, eh Kore :roll:

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Post by Kore » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

If only it were ale...
► Show Spoiler

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation

Post by BuildsLegos » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 am

His pigment wasn't changing, Shader-guy just didn't stay inside the lines.

Kore
Speaks Quietly

Post by Kore » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:47 am

BuildsLegos wrote:His pigment wasn't changing, Shader-guy just didn't stay inside the lines.
Whenever Junior was taking over/merging with Dies, the color of Junior spread on Dies, eg http://www.goblinscomic.org/11222011/ the green color is spreading from the eyes, in later pages the green spreads more and more. Eventually all Dies skin would be that shade of green if it had not been stopped.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation

Post by BuildsLegos » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 pm

You misunderstand, (Then again, maybe I did, too; maybe Kore is talking about the same thing you are.) that is Junior spreading himself over Dies and you can tell by the shadows; I was referring to the bit of Junior's green that is on Dies' actual skin.

Corpsificus
Speaks Quietly
UStream Username: Corpsificus

Post by Corpsificus » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:03 pm

► Show Spoiler
Misery enjoys company.