Anima - help creating beings, and general advice?

For all Games related resources.
Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Anima - help creating beings, and general advice?

Post by Natrivv » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi, so my roommate, and me both bought the rpg book Anima beyond fantasy. We've managed to get through character creation ok, but I had to choose the summoner class, and since we're both new, and still learning the system I was wondering if anyone could help me with the "creation of beings" section? I want to create a small variety of summonable beings, so the GM can pick one my character can already be working towards summoning, and to fill out the creature compendium a bit since it's sparse, and has only 1 level 0 creature, and no level 1 or level 2 creatures at all.

My last attempt at a creature was a level 0 crab with supernatural ties to the ocean, but I completely tripped myself up on the spell list. :wall:
since the book, has a lot of flipping back and forth between pages, does anyone have a more effective creation system that they'd be willing to share, or willing to help me out through a creation?
Also just because no one we know in real life has any experience any advice would be appreciated. :)