Character Concepts

For all Games related resources.
ThroughTheWell

Character Concepts

Post by ThroughTheWell » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:23 am

Post ORIGINAL characters here that you are willing to let other people take, modify, and run with. Also include what gaming system the character is for. If they are super long, or they have pictures, please put them in spoilers with a tidbit outside so people know if they want to unspoil.

This place is a good place to share characters that you created, but did not get into a game with.

d&d 3.5
Roguish Ranger
► Show Spoiler
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

knightwalkr
Mumbles Incoherently
UStream Username: Willie Pierce

Re: Character Concepts

Post by knightwalkr » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:40 am

i have had several characters i liked

Booley kender
me and the DM worked out that he would never have any gear other than his staff. Everything else was always in a state of flux. Go in a tavern and the DM rolls to see what I pickpocked and dont know I have. The game ended in a dragons cave. His horn was shinny so as a kender I had look at it. Well the dragon didnt like that and ended up rolling over the party... I was not allowed to play a kender again. Highlights of the game had my Kender exploring the robe of our mage because it was a shimmering orange and he was bored and was asked what to mages wear under their robe.

Lets see I had a human confidence man who convinced a dragon he was his long lost father. I put everything in Bluff and convinced the DM to allow me feats that Affected bluff based off of the spycraft system. He also would convince towns people to allow him a portion of their businesses in exchange for exclusive access to his magical elixirs.

I generally play random characters who are more skill based and try to do things other than strait combat.