GAL: Q4 - Completed (please move eventually)

For all games that are now over.
thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: GAL: Q4 - Completed (please move eventually)

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 am

Quarg wrote:
Synch wrote:
Quarg wrote:I just want a way to monetize our treasure to pay for beer folks!
We don't drink for free?! But we're heroes!
Nope...that's how Savage makes us earn our keep!
Hah! if you want to drink for free, there's a swamp right outside :P
Synch wrote:
GathersIngredients wrote:If some of you weren't so busy accusing me of being greedy and had actually read my posts (I pointed out twice already that I just misunderstood Chuck's initial post of loot distribution), you would have noticed that I just didn't want the group to hand over the 3 items to become property of the GAL 'for free'. But apparently assuming all kinds of stuff I never wrote and being unfriendly to me was much more fun...
I wasn't accusing you of greed sorry, I was accusing you of being narcissistic and vainglorious.
All right, this has gone on long enough to become tedious. You guys have every right to disagree over loot etc., and sometimes it'll get heated and all, but the personal attacks from the last couple of pages are crossing the line. So. Stop it.

To be clear, however someone wants to play a character is up to them. Individual "Glory-Hunting" is exactly as valid a motivation as "For the Greater Good". If you don't like it then that's fine, but please keep your player-player interactions civil and try and give other people the benefit of the doubt. If you ever have a genuine problem with another player's behaviour, you can PM me about it, or bring it up with the mod team if it's really serious. I'm not going to split your loot for you though :P

Anyway, I'm going back to the GAL. See you there!