hey thanks buddy,

costa opens the blue box with the blue key
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 16

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:45 am

► Show Spoiler
Forges carefully helps Costa up and helps him sit down on the edge of the bed. He comments about how lucky he was about the play-witch mag. Forges doesn't offer any hints on how he knows this.
Laughs carries the wooden box into the bedroom and sets it near Forges, waiting excitedly to see what is inside.
Remedies decides that sticking together is probably the best plan and follows Laughs into the bedroom.
Costa pulls out the blue key and puts it into the blue lock, and carefully opens the box. Inside he finds a sword, which he grabs, or it may have grabbed him. As he holds the sword, the runes and designs along the swords length begin to light up in a deep red, pulsing light.
Blood Song "My hero, my hero, oh someone has finally saved me from that horrid place, so dark, so quiet. Oh, to feel a man's touch again, how i have longed for this moment. You do have such,...large, masculine hands by the way. Oh that horrible old man, he locked me away in that horrible chest. Oh but you saved me, you saved me." The sword begins to cry, and then weep, and finally begins to rejoice, but also, continues to talk. It also continues to talk and talk...........and talk.

Stats & Loot
.[tabs: Remedies(Nerre)]
ATT: 1
DEF: 1
HP: 5/5

ITEMS:
.3 Gold, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk, a pair of wooden foot filled boots.

[tabs:Costa (askstoomuch)]

Wearing/Wielding:
Blood Song +1 Atk + Q, where Q = number of quests wielder has completed.
ITEMS:
Sharp Fork, Magical Glasses, Blue Key, "My first wand" wand, PlayWitch vol. 1
[tabs:Laughs(Spiderwrangler)]
HP: 4/5

ITEMS:
Pewter Cup, Pewter Plate, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk
[tabs:Forges(Patdragon)]

Wearing/Wielding:
A sharp looking Man-purse (backpack)
ITEMS:
Dirty Lollipop, 3 important looking letters, yellow key, 3 blank books, 12 gold[/tabs]

NEW ITEMS:
Unique Item - Blood Song +1 Atk An intelligent Elven Sword, who talks all the time. Perk: The sword is +1 Atk + Q, where Q = number of quests wielder has completed. However, (possibly negative perk), due to the fact that Blood Song is a lonely elven woman who has been locked in a chest for centuries, she makes it impossible to sneak, due to her constant babbling.

Note: if the wielder does not complete a quest, it does not count toward the total for completed Quests.

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:20 am

dude awesome

oh wow a talking sword, my name is senor costa, what is your name ?

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Laughs chuckles softly, and stealthily sidles over to the dropped PlayWitch mag, and rolls it up and takes it with him (being careful not to look at it). Who knows when they might need such a powerful weapon?
► Show Spoiler
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:35 pm

In case Laughs gets frozen by the magazine, Remedy grabs the magazine and stores it in the sword box. Then she picks up the blue key and locks it. Guys and their pictures of naked women. Maybe they can sell it later in the tavern or use it as a weapon as Laughs intended.

"A talking sword? Awesome! I only found shoes with wooden feet. Maybe I can carve out the feet later."
Last edited by Nerre on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 pm

*btw have I told you that this game rules , and that sword is the single most awesome piece of loot ever =']

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Glad that he had saved Costa and that the group now had a decent weapon even if it might become difficult to sneak about, It was time to see if those voices he heard downstairs could be helped. He heads off to what he thinks is the open trap door and looks down into the room below.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Well, since Remedy seems to like to negate Laughs actions by throwing tapestries through portals he's entering (because she asked him to), or doing the same damn thing he is, he pushes her to the ground and eats the magazine. The whole effing thing. Then vomits on her. Repeatedly. Projectile style.
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 am

Sorry, it was late and there were not many objects around. Okay, then Remedy will check below the mattress, pillow and the bedsheets if she finds anything. In case it is more magazines, she keeps it away from the menfolk.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 17

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 am

► Show Spoiler
Forges strives onward, away from the drama that ensues within the bedroom and finds himself in the dining room looking at a ladder leading down into the darkness of the basement. The yells and cries that he had heard earlier now escape from this hole, although they seem to be getting weaker.
► Show Spoiler
Laughs calmly walks over to the magazine lying on the ground, leans down and examines the dust in the corner as he swipes the dirty mag.
Remedies decides against intervening with laughs and looks all over the bed for anything useful. Her search was not in vain, she found a crusty tube sock under the mattress.
Costa speaks with the sword "My name is senor costa, what is your name ?"
Blood Song "When I was forged long ago, I was given the name Blood Song, but you can call me Song. You are shocked that a blade can talk but let me tell you my story. This form was not always my form, I was once an elven maiden who was in love with a young Wizard. He tricked me though, what i thought was love was nothing but betrayal. Using his arcane magiks, he forged a blade and trapped my blood and my essence within it. He was attempting to make a powerful weapon with my blood but was frustrated that he had trapped my essence as well. He locked me within that chest so that he couldn't hear my voice. The blade begins to weep again, due to her remembering the old times of how she was betrayed. After a bit, she settles down and continues "I wish nothing more than to be plunged into his black heart so that i may destroy him" The red of the blade begins to pulse angry red as she speaks of killing her Creator.

Stats & Loot

ITEMS:

Wearing/Wielding:
ITEMS:

ITEMS:
Pewter Cup, Pewter Plate, Tapestry Rod +1 Atk, PlayWitch vol. 2

Wearing/Wielding:
ITEMS:
Dirty Lollipop, 3 important looking letters, yellow key, 3 blank books, 12 gold[/tabs]

Additional Note about Blood Song: She appears to be smitten (aka in lurv) with anyone who wields her, thought she prefers to be wielded (held?) by men as opposed to women.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:44 am

"Ehhh!" Remedy shouts and instantly lets go of the sock.
"Do you know where he is, Song?" Remedy asks the sword. "We found another room we did not check yet, maybe we can enter it now. Do you want to coma along if Costa wants too? Maybe we find him, then you can stab him."
She leads the way into the basement if Costa comes along, as the sword might not be able to walk there on his own.
Last edited by Nerre on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 am

forges head down into the basement
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:03 am

what a jerk, he will taste steel for that !
if you would let me, I would be honored to wield you into battle, my lady of blood ! and make that old wizard taste his own

costa wields the blade with pride and heads down
Last edited by askstoomuch on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:08 am

Laughs follows the rest of the party down the rabbit hole.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 18

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 am

► Show Spoiler
Ever the adventurer of new things, Forges heads fearlessy down into the depths of the basement. The cries that he had heard earlier could now be made out as voices. Unknown voices "Is anyone there, please help us..agghrr, nooo, NOOOO, My leg, its taking over my leg...Noo, I'm gonna die, we're all gonna dieeee." the voice breaks down into sobbing.
Laughs follows in the direction that Forges went, but only makes it as far as the dining room.
Remedies attempts to speak to the sword. "Do you know where he is, Song?".
Blood Song snarls at Remedies before snapping at her "How would I know where he is, I've been locked in a box for centuries you dimwit." The sword pulses an angry red again "stay away from this man, he's mine, grrrr" she says as jealousy over Costa creeps into her voice.
Costa speaks calmly to the sword that he holds (or does she hold him?) "If you would let me, I would be honored to wield you into battle, lady blood. Together we will make that old wizard taste his own blood"
Blood Song pulses with a deep red, almost like a heart beating and says as she swoons "Let you, I beg you to hold me, I desire nothing more than it to be your hand that caresses my handle as my blade sinks into his chest." She stops, confused for a moment before continuing, "I do not know of a old wizard, all i know is the young one who betrayed me those many years, either way, we will kill him together.....together....forever" The blade pulses once more, in a fluttering heart kind of way.

Please enjoy this image of what Blood Song looks like.
► Show Spoiler
Stats & Loot

ITEMS:

Wearing/Wielding:
ITEMS:

ITEMS:

Wearing/Wielding:
ITEMS:

Additional Note about Blood Song: She appears to be smitten (aka in lurv) with anyone who wields her, thought she prefers to be wielded (held?) by men as opposed to women.
edit1: Not only is she smitten of her wielders (when they are men), but she is also protective of them (the men) against other females, be warned.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:04 am

Forges heads into the other basement room eager to try and help those in trouble.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 am

Laughs scampers down the ladder after his yellow companion.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 am

(let's not tell blood song about cr xd)

hey be nice to remedy, she's my friend, (give the womanizer sword that makes him unable to speak to other girls ="] wonderfull )

costa heads down

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:29 pm

"Why are you so angry at me? It was a man who trapped you, not a woman. Costa is all yours, I did not claim him. He is a friend, a comrade, not my ...mate. Maybe the old wizard today is the formerly young wizard which trapped you. So it seems our goals are the same. " remedy says trying to sooth the sword. then she climbs down and takes a look , first at the white thing, then into the next room. Carefully, very carefully.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: GAL: Quest 3 - Turn 19

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 am

► Show Spoiler
Forges rushes into the next room eager to help anyone who is in need of help.
Uknown Male: "Oh, oh, hello, you there, oh, your..your still okay, please help us little goblin, the wizard, hes....hes in the next room, you, you have to stop him. Be wary of the green potions, they..." he begins to sob " they change you... You'll have to get rid of him, we're....we're trapped behind this...magical wall." to show what he means, he touches the wavering space between him and you with his sword and a few shocks explode.
Unknown Female: (you cannot understand what she is saying, it sounds like she may have a little wood in her throat)
Laughs quickly follows on the heels of forges.
Costa tells Blood song that remedies is only a friend and that she shouldn't be mistreated. He then follows the others.
Remedies soothes blood song and explains that Costa is only a friend not a lover or mate. She scampers down the ladder and examines the white thing on the shelf. It appears to be a very realistic long white beard, funny, you think you've seen it before.
Upon realizing that remedies is not fighting her over Costa and considering her deep lurv and affection toward Costa, Blood Song backs down from the "girl-fight". "whatever you say dearest one" she flutters and fawns at Costa.

Stats & Loot

ITEMS:

Wearing/Wielding:
ITEMS:

ITEMS:

Wearing/Wielding:
ITEMS:

edit1: Not only is she smitten of her wielders (when they are men), but she is also protective of them (the men) against other females, be warned.
edit2: Although she is defensive against other females, she will always "listen/consider"(though not necessarily "Obey") the desire/will of the wielder. Also, you should note that she is most likely listening to everything any of you say, at all times.
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 am

Remedy puts on the beard and walks into the next room. Maybe the sword will hate her less if she looks more like a man.
"Oh no!" Remedy shouts and hits the Barrier with her tapestry rod. If it doesn't break (which is likely since the guy inside is armed, but did not break it yet), she will go to the next room, looking for a button or switch. "This is actually kind of what I imagined when I found the wooden feet in the shoes at the table. Now I feel bad for breaking them off. The poor table guy. Let's help this poor guys!"

Edit: Damn, had the idea with the beard too late, did not see spider did grab it in the meantime.
Last edited by Nerre on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 am

Since it seems that the furniture people can't be reached until they take care of the wall, Laughs suggests that they all move into the lefthand room together. If the others agree, he'll storm the door, cackling and wielding his tapestry rod with great relish.

See below.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:00 am

Not having a weapon and being told the wizard may be in the next room, forges tries to think how these people might get free. It has to be magical...

"Costa do you think that wand or those glasses do anything that might help."

As a test he throws the dirty lolly pop he found at the zapping wall.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 am

It doesn't seem the rest of the party is ready to confront the wizard, so rather than run in alone and get turned into a sofa, Laughs pops back to the previous room, snags the white beard and returns (if that's too much moving around, he just pilfers it and puts it on).
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 am

costa puts on his glasses and looks around