Goblins Trivia Project!

All announcements will be posted here. This is where you should go to report problems and make suggestions.
SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose
UStream Username: See_a_Moose

Goblins Trivia Project!

Post by SeeAMoose » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Some of you may remember from the last forum that about a year ago I started trying to put together a list of Goblins trivia questions to be a part of BotWalter in the chat so that the bot could ask questions while thunt is on. We were relatively successful, putting together a list of about 300 questions... but I would like to add more and I could use some help coming up with them and then entering them into the bot.

The spreadsheet of the questions we already have is right here and anyone can edit it. Anyone adding questions who also leaves their chat username will be given chat xp for their help. I would like to get a list of at least 500 questions. If you are interested, have posted questions and want xp, or have something to add or comment on, please do so here.
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.
You can reach me at AdminMoose@goblinsforum.com or at BotWalter@gmail.com