Minelings & Constructlings (2 spots in each game)

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: Minelings Recruitment (1 spot maybe open soon)

Post by SGTdude » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:29 pm

I am just now reading up on things, but if you need someone to play Complains I would be willing to do it. Or if there was room in any of your games for a new character, I would be interested.

I have read through things and am willing to take Complains if that is ok (I think I would eventually like to change the name). I can post actions for this "week" if necessary. Just let me know please.

Thanks
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Minelings Recruitment (1 spot maybe open soon)

Post by Nerre » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Welcome to the game. :)
:zzz:

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Re: Minelings Recruitment (closed for now)

Post by SGTdude » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks

Can you explain the various stats of the game and what they affect, because I havent seen them in all the material I have read. Like, are strength and constitution the only known stats and you would have to "discover" a stat like wisdom or something?

I really hope i didnt just jump in here to die of starvation, but I will try to help out.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Minelings Recruitment (closed for now)

Post by Nerre » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:28 am

As BadgeAddict just left to have more time for other games and most of all, the games he is GMing, There is 1 free spot in both games, Minelings and Constructlings. Please apply to take over one or both of his chars:

Constructlings: Tar
Minelings: Zoomy

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Re: Minelings Recruitment (1 spot open in both games)

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm

I'm not finding much out about SAs and FHs in your game resources. What exactly are the purposes/limitations of each,given that people are encouraged to experiment even without using SAs/FHs, supposing of course they stand for similar things to what Aegis's SAs and FHs stand for in Civilization?

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:54 am

SA gives a little boost or increases a chance slightly, with the FH being about three times as strong. In this game I don't give away the math behind the game to make it easier to just roleplay and don't be tempted to powerplay. Basically people should use it when doing something more risky, or if they want to increase the chances of success or the amount of a ressource generated. But it can still fail.

I took them from LAYF myrmen, not sure if they Civilization is older or newer. In myrmen a SA was about 10% bonnus, FH was worth 3 SA, so it should have been around 30%.

If you want to play, just go in one of the two game threads (or both) and post an action for one of BadgeAddict's former chars. :D
Have fun.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 am

Two slots are left:

Zoomy in Minelings
Complains in Minelings

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Minelings Recruitment (2 spots in the mineling game)

Post by Nerre » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:53 am

Push.

Still up to date:
Zoomy in Minelings
Complains in Minelings

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Minelings Recruitment (2 spots in the mineling game)

Post by Nerre » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 am

Zoomy has been taken over by Enkrod, one is still left:
Complains in Minelings

Nerre
Game Master

Re: Minelings Recruitment (1 spot in the mineling game)

Post by Nerre » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:36 pm

In both games, Constructling and Minelings, players might be lost since I took a longer break. Is anybody interested in replacing them? So far I spotted two players which have not been online for over a half year.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Push. Seems i need at least two replacments in both games. For links take a look in my signature. To make it easier for new players i will offer to turn existing xp into a free mix off all already known skills in thebregarding game. :)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:44 am

Yea... sorry, I cannot promise any steady online time... Wish I could, I love the game(s)...
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 am

no problem layf! there are in both games 2 players which seem to have fully left the forum.