Goblins Minesweepers - Character Recreation

Jibjib
Game Master

Re: Goblins Minesweepers - Character Recreation

Post by Jibjib » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Could I take Stone Skin and Warning, and Weapon Mastery and Run? Thanks :)
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Sure.
Weapon Mastery rolled the following ability:
Slice: Requires a bladed weapon and an available Weapon Mastery token in an active slot. Major Action. Deals normal damage to the target enemy in range, and half damage (rounded up) to another enemy also within range. (The player can say whether he attacks to the left or to the right.)
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:43 pm

I think Goska's best choice is True Neutral Spelunker. She's generally built that direction in any case.

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Well, you know you can go in any way regardless of the former build, you can still keep all your tokens (or reroll them all). Choose something that you think Goska wants to be or has the potential to become. Also, since she is the party leader she will still retain some extra bonuses for the future. :)

There is no technical problem with choosing TN Spelunker if that is what you wish, though. :)

Also, you have 10 coins and some store items which you can trade back for gold if you want to buy a better item before you rejoin. My offer of being able to buy some better equipment still stands for you. (Check the previous pages to see what kind of stuff the others bought.)
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:58 pm

I think Goska will keep the basic equipment while adding a fine pair of boots and a 10 foot pole. And she'd like to keep the TN Spelunker, keeping all her tokens. It really is her style.