The prohphecy

Discuss the comic here!
Kavorka
Remains Silent

The prohphecy

Post by Kavorka » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:34 pm

The GAP and Minmax have just split up, here:

http://goblinscomic.com/comic/page-8-2019

When the serpent becomes his prey (Kore and Kin have fought)
Friends will become enemies
And love will fuel hate(Minmax and Complains will end up fighting, Kin will see Complains kill Minmax ("If you ever found those gobins, it will end badly for both of you" BOTH of you!), and also remember how the GAP didn't manage to save Kin, so she will end up fighting the GAP. Forgath will see this, remember the goblins were nice, as per one of the earliest comics, and fight Kin.

It fits.

The only thing not spot on, is that Kin might just tell Forgath "they killed Minmax", but maybe she will still be unable to talk, who knows.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Re: The prohphecy

Post by BuildsLegos » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:21 pm

We've been over this before. We still don't know why Wargath will attack Kin if that even is the meaning. but Minmax will for sure not recognize him until it's too late. And Forgath already discarded his reconsideration, or did you forget that he contributed to attacking the goblins on the bridge?
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:52 am

BuildsLegos wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:21 pm We've been over this before. We still don't know why Wargath will attack Kin if that even is the meaning. but Minmax will for sure not recognize him until it's too late. And Forgath already discarded his reconsideration, or did you forget that he contributed to attacking the goblins on the bridge?
I read the first link you provided as Forgath having doubts. Not that he has retracted his doubts.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:29 am

The first link has nothing to do with doubts and everything to do with "the serpent becomes your prey". Don't make me bring out my stabbin' fork... The second link explains why he's again willing to fight the goblins because no amount of "they're nice" balances an attempted reviving of the White Terror.

Another thing apparently only I remember: Kin's inability to speak begins and ends with the room she's currently in; do you think that's where the big reunion will be, in spite of the current page suggesting very much the opposite?
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.