Kore Has Some Complaining to Do, June 10 2019

Discuss the comic here!
Generic
Converses Frequently

Re: Kore Has Some Complaining to Do, June 10 2019

Post by Generic » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 pm

BuildsLegos wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:09 am I wouldn't put it past Kore to learn blacksmithing just so he could avoid such hurdles.
He is a dwarf after all.

Still, it would take time away from "the kkk-kkk-purge".

Maybe he got the armor along with the curse? Both Solomon Kane... er... Saral Caine and Big Ears got suits of armor out of the Prissan affair after all.

AAAAND I am OT.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:21 am

The discussion organically led there, it's fine. In fact, any page with Kore should allow talk of the Ax of Prissan and vice-versa, that's hardly off-topic.

We could even see the Battle of Prissan some day, and discover that he's been wearing it since before the curse, probably without ever taking it off. Imagine how much worse sweaty stink is when amplified by tortured-soul breath.
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

Tofu
Is Heard Often
UStream Username: Tofu

Post by Tofu » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:54 am

BuildsLegos wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:21 amImagine how much worse sweaty stink is when amplified by tortured-soul breath.
terrifying prospect ... worthy of being a curse in itself.

Furmanda
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Furmanda » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:56 am

TheOneThatGotAway wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:05 am How about just geting Kore in a choke hold / headlock / armlock and walking in just shishkebapping him with normal weapons while he's stuck? I hope they found that to be a better solution than trying to actually defeat him in 12 rounds time with a slow, cumbersome golem.
If you managed to grab him, the good idea would be to rush into the river and hold him down under the golem underwater, then deactivate when he is maximum-possible pinned down. If you want to kill him.

Edit: they won't kill him anyway, not now when they have Deus Ex Machina tool for it. Narrative thing dictates that this advantage from heaven will be wasted/foiled and they will have to deal with his shit first-hand before they get a shot ad defeating him. Perhaps it will just be another "tossed the alien into outer space, good that he's gone" instance, if the little suckers are lucky.

BTW, the Goblins don't have the storage ring, MinMax has it, IIRC? To trap him.

redfeather
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by redfeather » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:09 am

BuildsLegos wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:09 am I wouldn't put it past Kore to learn blacksmithing just so he could avoid such hurdles.
"Learn blacksmithing"? A dwarf? spockbrow
BuildsLegos wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:21 amImagine how much worse sweaty stink is when amplified by tortured-soul breath.
One wonders whether his disfigurement includes a literal "fart breath dink face"....

redfeather
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by redfeather » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:11 am

@RS: This link actually goes to the previous page....
RocketScientist wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:02 pm
Shardstorm wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm Can we get the link added to the first post please?

https://goblinscomic.com/comic/page-13-2019
Done

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:55 pm

Furmanda wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:56 am [...]
Edit: they won't kill him anyway, not now when they have Deus Ex Machina tool for it. Narrative thing dictates that this advantage from heaven will be wasted/foiled and they will have to deal with his shit first-hand before they get a shot ad defeating him. Perhaps it will just be another "tossed the alien into outer space, good that he's gone" instance, if the little suckers are lucky.

[...]
I think you are right in this. Sad, I think. I don't think we need much more confirmation on how tough Kore is. I would have been completely OK if Kin had managed to kill him in that floor trap and we never saw him again.

Well, we still need closure on why he is talking to himself.

This time he can kill Thaco. Old geezer has not done much of import for a few chapters now.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Shardstorm
Of Few Words

Post by Shardstorm » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:04 pm

redfeather wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:11 am @RS: This link actually goes to the previous page....
RocketScientist wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:02 pm
Shardstorm wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm Can we get the link added to the first post please?

https://goblinscomic.com/comic/page-13-2019
Done
Nein. This thread is for page 13, where the fight gets set up, there's a new thread for the new page where it actually starts.
- ANZ based gamer and reader.