Discuss the comic here!
Generic
Converses Frequently

Re: 14 Nov. 2019 - FLAP FLAP

Post by Generic » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:03 am

bobomarc wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:07 am
Generic wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:24 pm
bobomarc wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:17 am [...]
I think that the "wall" that you see is actually the floor behind him, but the (drawing) perspective is difficult to see.
Panels 1 4 & 5 shows perspective just fine. I am still sure that is a wall. I'll assume the passage continue to the left or right of MinMax.
Yeah. I don't know.

When I looked back at the earlier page (http://goblinscomic.com/comic/page-8-2019) again, I see the same problem. Maybe the glass stairs are mounted to the wall on either side and the one that MinMax is sitting on is floating between the two walls. It would be one of the few steps that was not destroyed by the trap. In that case, behind him would be the wall that marks the end of the staircase and somewhere above him (on that wall) is the passage.
Oh. That would be a sucky place to be stuck in.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

kesgarion
Remains Silent

Post by kesgarion » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:04 am

Is it that strange for Minmax to have gotten attached to Fumbles so quickly? They are comrades facing adversity/death and Minmax has already lost all of his other companions (Except Kin whose condition is still unconfirmed by him).

Not only that, but throughout the entire comic Minmax has never interacted with anyone the way he has with Fumbles (And vice versa for Fumbles). They obviously think on the same wavelength and share the same sense of humor which I think we can all confidently say that no one else in this universe thus far has been able to quite understand.

I get that some people may feel that it's a stretch that he'd care for the OTHER goblins, but Fumbles seems to make sense to me. And notice how Minmax specifically mentions "Kickaxo is gone," without mentioning the others' names.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:01 am

Ah, she (Ellipsis) corrected the text in panel 9.
Thanks for the pointer.
(originally published page: link)
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Kingsdragon
Remains Silent

Post by Kingsdragon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:10 am

Krulle wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:01 am Ah, she (Ellipsis) corrected the text in panel 9.
Thanks for the pointer.
(originally published page: link)
Hey just for future reference, did I post the wrong link in my post? I thought I was following standard, but I can see you've linked directly to an image.

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:34 am

You did right. Thanks for asking. The image link is just because the comic page was edited, so the old incorrect version of the page is harder to access.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Kingsdragon wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:10 am
Krulle wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:01 am (originally published page: link)
Hey just for future reference, did I post the wrong link in my post? I thought I was following standard, but I can see you've linked directly to an image.
You did :thumbsup:.
I just wanted to point out the image changed, and wanted to link the original image here for future reference...

Kingsdragon
Remains Silent

Post by Kingsdragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:28 am

Aha awesome, thanks for the clarification!! I had to have both images side by side to figure out what was different

Kingsdragon
Remains Silent

Post by Kingsdragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:29 am

Hey did you guys notice his purple eye cries purple tears???

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:06 am

Heh, haven't even noticed his purple eye is rolling tears at all.
Thanks for pointing me there. (panel 12, there is a second stream coming from under his hand, where the purple eye is. The first one is simply part of the restoration that made the purple eye, and thus permanently part of Minmax' face.)

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:17 am

Kingsdragon wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:29 am Hey did you guys notice his purple eye cries purple tears???
Yes. I did. And it got me thinking that Kin poops green, and then I tried to stop thinking.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.