01 August 2021 - k...kk

Discuss the comic here!
Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

01 August 2021 - k...kk

Post by Glemp » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:42 am

Page 10 2021

Kore throws a rock to see what happens. Thanks for watching.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Re: 01 August 2021 - k...kk

Post by Generic » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:11 pm

See ya in a month.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:50 am

I don't know about you people, but I always end up reading his troubled breathing like he was constantly chuckling about something. :lol:
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

AnonySimon
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by AnonySimon » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Velgar wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:50 am I don't know about you people, but I always end up reading his troubled breathing like he was constantly chuckling about something. :lol:
Particularly in this last one, I interpreted his troubled breathing as him repeatedly using a specific swear word over and over.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:58 pm

AnonySimon wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:04 pm
Velgar wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:50 am I don't know about you people, but I always end up reading his troubled breathing like he was constantly chuckling about something. :lol:
Particularly in this last one, I interpreted his troubled breathing as him repeatedly using a specific swear word over and over.
I would very much like that.

"Oh, fuck... Another trap? Fuck."

Ever since he got the rope, and tried to heal himself, I thought the "k" was him trying to speak. In particular with Sr VKO's "he is talking to himself" statement.

I am now looking forwards to him hitting a buzzsaw, going "K!".
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:42 am

I know Kore is pretty bulky and clumsy, but I would think his best strategy for getting past the mouths would be to crawl under them. I have no idea why he's instead sidling along a wall that's blocked with sawblades.

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:38 am

Hope_Caswell wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:42 am I know Kore is pretty bulky and clumsy, but I would think his best strategy for getting past the mouths would be to crawl under them. I have no idea why he's instead sidling along a wall that's blocked with sawblades.
Thought about that too, but figured them to be animated enough to move around on the wall.

So trying to go under them would get you a chin on your back with the strength of a wall.

I assume. >:?
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Inspired
Game Master

Post by Inspired » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:58 am

The question is, how close you have to be to the heads in order to be blown into the blades? Because trying to move around the latter seems like a better choice, assuming you don't get a friendly "nudge" from behind.
aka LooksAndSmiles, or L&S for short.