The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 13634
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Ok, well if we press on she'll pick it up then, otherwise I guess it's lost for now...

Initiative: 1D20+2 = [1]+2 = 3

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:29 pm

((Need new Init for Ulmwin and Randerwaith, please. ))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11669

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:40 pm

(please roll for me, won't be able to do it myself for a while)

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:43 pm

((Done... guess I'll go ahead and roll for Randy too...))

.
.
.Maji
.Zephyr
.Rudolph
.Randerwaith
.Holger
.Coljin
.Ulmwin
.Nemeia
.
.


Down Even More Stairs: MAP!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14940
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Maji is going to continue to dash away.

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 13634
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Well Nem can at least catch up. But we should find somewhere else to talk, or just pay on while we can. Even if we only do a bit of damage before we retreat, a last fireball before we run wouldn't be the worst idea necessarily... Maybe?

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Maji: You sprint back through the hallways, coming to a stop right in front of Zephyr.

"Where you running off to like a frightened kobold?"

.
.
.
.
.Rudolph
.Randerwaith
.Holger
.Coljin
.Ulmwin
.Nemeia
.Maji
.Zephyr
.
.


Down Even More Stairs: MAP!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14940
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Maji makes an X with his arms and points at the dead blight behind zephyr and motions his hands wide.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:42 pm

"Yeah, I don't like them either, that's why we're here to kill them all, remember?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4925
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:51 pm

When Randy's turn comes around, he'll start moving back towards the others, keeping a close eye on the passage behind him. "Since this morning, Tess. I've healed Hoger once and was able to help Coljin. But I feel like I've exhausted that energy I use for it. It's like using a muscle that's out of shape. Right now I can only do a little with it. With practice it should get stronger."

User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
Posts: 2288
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Patdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 am

Rudolph now armed and ready and feeling a little braver get to the walks back to his corner and pokes his head around it to see it the needler followed him.
Either way he will stay out of line of sight at the corner edge and hold an action to attack if it comes near.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:59 am

Rudy: You peek around the corner, and there is no needle blight, though there is a twig blight around the far corner (10 ft away)... it appears to just be waiting or watching.

Randy: You back up to Tess, wary of the passage behind you. ((You holding an action, dodging, etc?))

.
.Holger
.Coljin
.Ulmwin
.Nemeia
.Maji
.Zephyr
.Rudolph
.Randerwaith
.
.
.
.


Down Even More Stairs: MAP!
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6615

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 am

Holger will begrudgingly move back, ready to shoot blights coming at him.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:07 am

Holger: You back it on up.

.
.
.Coljin
.Ulmwin
.Nemeia
.Maji
.Zephyr
.Rudolph
.Randerwaith
.Holger
.
.
.


Down Even More Stairs: MAP!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11669

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:13 am

(So can Ulmwin see that holger is still pretty badly injured with him being around the corner? Cuz otherwise he can move up one space and heal him before retreating)

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:16 am

((Yeah, Holger looks pretty battered.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4925
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:42 am

Randy is keeping an attack readied.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:28 am

Zephyr will dash toward the front of the group on her turn.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11669

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:57 pm

"What's happening? We retreating again?" Ulmwin says, doing a dash move back towards the way they entered, since it's unlikely there'd be a blight appearing through the group of others in front and behind him...

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6615

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:11 pm

"We're regrouping so we can discuss our attack on the creature at the end of the hallway producing these blights."

Holger will dash towards the intersection with the three paths in order to convince the others this is the right decision before they go further back.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 13634
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Nem will go as far as Holger

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

((Holding for Coljin.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1210
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Sorry, crazy weekend for me.

Coljin shakes his head slightly, obviously not thrilled, but he keeps quiet.
He will continue a slow retreat to somewhere a bit further from the main room so we can all strategize.

If asked again, he states he will back Randerwaith and vote however he does.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 pm

((No worries, just didn't want you to get left behind in the order.))

Coljin, Ulmwin, and Tess: You all variously retreat towards the intersection.

.
.


Maji
.Zephyr (pending)
.Rudolph
.Randerwaith (held attack, movement?)
.Holger (pending)
.Coljin
.Ulmwin
.Nemeia
.
.
.
.[/glow]

Down Even More Stairs: MAP!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
Posts: 2288
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Patdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 pm

When it get to Rudolph again he will again keep a open a ready action to attack any blight that come round the corner.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Post Reply