The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5017
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:38 am

Randy grimaces. "I'm not terribly eager to get gassed again. I agree with Tess. Check this room and see if there's anything else that looks promising. If not we cut our losses and get out of here. I'd still like to put some distance between us and this place before sundown. And we don't want to leave the wagon unguarded too long or some bandit is going to make off with it."

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11789

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Ulmwin raises an eyebrow to being able to "see" the hidden door... "Well... I'd like to look, but I don't think we'd find anything through a couple feet of solid rock now, would we..? The only way to know for sure would be to test it..." Ulmwin speaks, but none the less nods with a sigh.

"You're right, though. If Randy's sure it's dead, I'll trust him on the matter. Let's get out of this place already."

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15084
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Before leaving, Maji makes sure that it will be difficult in case the mummy comes back. After everybody is out of the the middle flior and basement, he goes to the lever that the skelly originally pulled to make the collum rise and forces it back to original position before destoying it all together.

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5017
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 pm

(( How many boxes are we looking at here? ))

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6730

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 pm

"I can go down with you into the chamber and the others can stay here to check for another hidden path and potential extra organs hidden away, although the mummy seemed to have died permanently."

Holger will go down with Ulmwin (and one more would be nice) to turn the urn.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11789

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:37 pm

"Well, if enough people are in agreement that is- I'd want at least two people on each side... And yeah, we'd ought to at least get Coljin out, first."

(Basically, it's not gonna happen unless two more peeps chip in, and it's not looking like it. :P)

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14002
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:25 pm

"We should be able to see the seam in the rock wall where the doorway would be though. You can't hide big moving parts like that seamlessly."

Nem will check the sarcophagus room for secret doors.

((Rolled twice in case anyone wanted to help, but it actually looks like shes got this!))

Investigation : 1D20+2 = [20]+2 = 22
1D20+2 = [2]+2 = 4

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14649

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:16 am

Tess is absolutely certain that this room has no hidden doors.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14002
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:19 am

"No, there's nothing here, love.

I'm going to help get Coljin outside and back to the mules. Hopefully Bramble hasn't got stuck in a thorn bush again..."

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5017
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:23 am

Randy picks up one of the big boxes. "We may have to haul these things with a rope up that sandy slope. We might need a rope to get up there ourselves."

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14002
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:53 am

"One problem at a time, love. For now, let's just get back to the slope."

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14649

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:53 pm

((So boxes are placed at top of column and it's being raised? Who is where, and is this just to transport boxes and Coljin up, then others are going looking for trouble?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11789

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:59 pm

((Nah, I think we're just gonna leave- I mean, unless I misunderstood something I'm pretty sure the hidden entrance would be behind solid rock at all times unless we open up the hidden passage, but checking it out has been veto'd so... :P))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14649

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:20 pm

((At least one of you will need to stay in mummy room to operate the lift.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14649

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:((At least one of you will need to stay in mummy room to operate the lift.))



Which is easy enough to do... whoever is down there, and whoever is riding the lift have a moment of panic as it halts with ramp and open room not visible, until whoever is working the lever thinks to push it forward again and it rises up 10 feet, revealing the bottom of the ramp to the mummy chamber, and lifting the bowl up above the floor of the room above, connecting the two via ramp.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6730

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:57 am

So we got out, had AMAZING rolls and just need to decide if we want a long rest before going after the people who took our cart or if we'll strike them right away because no one steals our fancy cart and easily distracted mules!
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14649

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:31 am

((NOTICE: I'm going to hold off on posting further until we are certain the board is stable.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5017
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:36 am

((Sounds like a good idea since about 24 hours of post just vanished. )) :P

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6730

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:43 am

It happened just as M0rt got promoted so I would totally blame him for all of this.. We should steal all his loot and drain him of xp! Then use him as bait :shifty:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11789

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 am

:cry:

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14649

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:59 am

Non canonical battle Royale? Everyone vs Mort?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11789

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am

Okay... After careful analysis of my options... I'd like to use my first action to curl up on the ground and start crying, please.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8537
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 am

OO OO, I can finally play out my battle vs everyone in real life, instead of with Spiders cheatery
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1249
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 am

This Narrow screen view I'm getting....Don't like it! Hope that changes back.

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5017
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:45 am

M0rtimer wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 am
Okay... After careful analysis of my options... I'd like to use my first action to curl up on the ground and start crying, please.
(( :chuckle: ))

Randy stares at the suddenly washed out landscape and then turns a WITHERING GLARE on Ulmwin. [color]"What did you DO?!"[/color]

Post Reply