Hunters of Letrua

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: Hunters of Letrua

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm

Julius focuses on keeping Olly standing.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Korga recalls her throwing blades, standing guard over Olly as Julius tends to him.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:40 am

► Show Spoiler
Olly, Korga, Julius
Olly and Korga stay on guard as the remaining foe moves through the grass, its hurried running making clear movements in the long grass, much in contrast to the stealthy movements seen before the ambush. It seems like the beast is moving in a straight line directly away from the trio, and as Julius finishes (again) patching up some of Olly's wounds the carionite disappears completely.

Olly's tended injuries, now closed over, tingle. Korga and Julius' recently acquired pets poke their heads out of someone's pack, Ragnarok chewing on a slice of jerky while (I've forgotten if Korga named her carionite pup) croaks out a concerned yip, attempting to clamber out of the bag.

Loki
Malis chucks softly at the joke, "I can confirm that I'm not a great man. There's no comfortable technique for flattening my chest enough to pass as one." Bringing a slice of tart to her mouth, the young woman moves her free arm under her bust to emphasise the point, savouring the food for a moment before speaking again, "I make about a good a man as you would a woman. Far too handsome a face, even if I put you in a dress and did your makeup you'd still undeniably look like a man."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 pm

As Ragnoroc eats Julius continues to tend to his companions. Julius lets out Ragnoroc now that danger has passed after the lizard eats, giving him some head rubs. ”You still want to explore more don’t you olly?” Julius asks flatly.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:29 pm

((I can't recall if it got a name or not!))

Korga keeps watch while the boys patch themselves up.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Olly nods gratefully and thumps Julius on the shoulder as his injuries heal up, then he rolls onto his back int the grass to catch his breath.

"Wow that was a lot of beasts..."

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Loki chuckles. "...that almost sounds like you've spent a considerable amount of time imagining this already..."
He leans over to kiss her cheek and whisper into her ear, "Would you like to see me in a dress someday?" before retreating to a sitting straight up position, taking another nibble of the fudge and suckling on it noisily.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:01 am

► Show Spoiler
Olly, Korga, Julius
Julius keeps to his work, managing to close over Olly's still-bleeding wounds - though they still itch afterwards - and turns to offer the same to Korga afterward, if she would accept it. For anyone who would pay attention to it, Olly's eyes have changed from their usual hazel colour to Julius' eye colour, ((His eye colour isn't specified in the character description, so guess I'll just go with that.)) and his hair has become a shade darker, though maybe it's just drenched in sweat.

With the healing done, Olly collapses onto his back while Korga stays wary, perhaps worried that wasn't all of them, or perhaps on guard against the two that had previously escaped - mostly unharmed - coming back for the weakened prey. Still, she doesn't spot any signs of trouble. Julius, having worn himself down a little from all the Magic use, heads for the pack holding the two animals and lifts his little repkull, giving its head a scratch and receiving a pleased-sounding croak in return. Seeing the other receiving attention, the pup hops in the bag a couple of times before hooking its front paws over the edge and making a tumbling jump for freedom, taking a moment to right itself before trotting towards Korga, bopping her shin with its nose and making a soft yip.

Loki
Malis arches one eyebrow at the suggestion that she's been imagining anything, a slight smirk forming on her lips, "Loki, my dear man, I have been imagining all sorts of things. It's not exactly what keeps me going through the day, but it gets me going, if you get my meaning. I'm sure you've done the same." Grinning as the large man leans forward, the young woman takes the chance as he whispers into her ear to gently nip at his earlobe. As Loki sits back she shakes her head slightly, still grinning, "I don't think the look would really suit you. It's good to know you'd consider it, though." Narrowing her eyes in mock suspicion, a soft laughter touches her voice, "Or are you playing along to get in my good graces, so that you can in turn ask me to wear - or not wear - something? I'm sure by now you know you're as deep in my good graces as you get."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:07 am

Korga is not nearly as bad off as Olly was, and doesn't want Julius to over tax himself, so is ok not getting healed right away. She scratches the pup.

((What time of day is it again?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:39 am

((I... Think it was around midday? Early afternoon? I'd have to check back through the posts to be sure.))
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:51 am

”Huh....you are starting to look like me after I healed you Olly. Maybe after we get to cilization we can test this.”

(Julius’ eyes are blue.)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:10 am

"I... What?!"

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:43 am

► Show Spoiler
Loki grins, when Malis admits to imagining all sorts of things.
He jolts ever so slightly when she nips his earlobe and growls softly in return, just loud enough for her to hear.
"Who knows, maybe I would like to wear a dress and am looking for an excuse to wear one?" he banters back at her without missing a beat.
"I mean you have to admit there is something ... outright otherworldly to a nice, silky, see-through dress that caresses every line, compliments every curve of a body, accentuating it in the most flattering ways, revealing more than it hides and yet keeping just enough of the person out of sight to make things ever more interesting than if they were naked. Men usually don't get wardrobe like that tailored. It's an outrage, now that I think about it..."
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:39 am

Late night update!

Olly, Korga, Julius
Korga refuses the offer of healing, deciding she can cope with her injuries without straining their healer, and instead settles down to give the young carionite some attention, still watching the quiet surroundings. Julius, meanwhile, is alarming Olly with talk of changes in appearance and the suggestion of further experimentation... Maybe Korga made the right decision?

Loki
Loki's talk draws a soft laugh from Malis, who raises a hand to cover her mouth until she manages to make sure she's not going to cough up her tea. Once she's recovered and swallowed the drink, she returns the grin, "Clearly you've been frequenting the wrong places if you think it's difficult to get that sort of outfit. Then again, I rarely go to those sorts of places too, since they have rules against touching the performers."
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:51 am

”Too bad we do not have a mirror or I would show you. Lets make haste to cilvilization so we can experiment!”

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:10 am

Korga takes a closer look at Olly, trying to see what changes may have occurred.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Olly sits and feels rather alarmed at the turn of events.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:23 am

Arch Lich Burns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:51 am ”Too bad we do not have a mirror or I would show you. Lets make haste to cilvilization so we can experiment!”
(Psst. Hey. You totally have mirrors. They were one of the things you guys specified as wanting, so you could signal each other at a distance.)
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 am

(Ah okay.) Julius fishes out a mirror and shows Olly what he currently looks like.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:00 am

"I'm not saying it's necessarily hard, but since such clothing is much less commonly made for men, it usually comes with a hefty price-tag. Whereas much more clothing made for women is ... designed to ... compliment their features, and as such a fancy outfit for her is not only easier found, but a lot more affordable than one for him by tendency.
But in any case, do tell me about such places." Loki
adds with an intrigued grin on his face.
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Olly continues to be alarmed.

"Will it wear off?!"

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:04 pm

((Now it just reads like Julius is trolling Olly... "Oh, if only we had a mirror..." *pulls out mirror*))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Julius tries to keep a strait face and fails, as he is throughly amused by these turn of events, which is reflected in his tone. Julius teases Olly about his predicament ”I think you may turn into me.”

He pauses and looks at Olly’s reaction.
spiderwrangler wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:04 pm ((Now it just reads like Julius is trolling Olly... "Oh, if only we had a mirror..." *pulls out mirror*))
(Phhht. I’ll keep it that way because it’s amusing.)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 am

Olly, Korga, Julius
As Olly panics under Julius' teasing, the mirror shown to him reflecting a familiar face with some unfamiliar qualities, Korga does the sensible thing and starts checking for other changes. As far as she can tell, though, only the hair and eye colours have changed. His hair's not really all that different though, on closer inspection.

Loki
Malis nods with a mock-sagely expression, "It's certainly a lot easier to make clothes that will suit a woman's features while still being tasteful, so I suppose the price difference isn't all that surprising. I've never been overly concerned over the cost for men's wear, to be honest. By the time I was looking at the prices for it, I was getting my own clothing - other than the ones I fight in - tailored. Throws off price expectations a little at that point."
Loki's interest in the topic of clothing brought a smirk to Malis' lips, and she pauses to savour her tea for a while before answering, "There are a couple of places. Around here, there's a bar that caters to women, with male dancers, basically a strip club. They'd have connections to a tailor who does the work for their outfits. In The Capital, on the other hand, I once found a place which advertised their 'special goods' by having models wear them in the store. Trim up all your hair nice and neat, and you'd probably fit right in with what they want for models there."
My game:

My characters:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:51 am

"Well, it's better than being dead I guess..." Olly gives a weak laugh like he's trying to put a brave face on it, but he's quite alarmed by the turn of events.
Last edited by thinkslogically on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.