Game Master

Re: Shipwrecked!

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 am

thanks! Actions will be edited...

TeaWeed
Whispers Softly

Post by TeaWeed » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 am

With a look of dismay on his face at the sight of the Ghoul on the ledge, Sandro grits his teeth and unslings his bow while he tumbles down onto the ground, coming up on one knee he readies himself to loose an arrow at the ghoul.

"Jump down Jasper, i'l shoot when your're clear!" He flashes Jaspers a strained grin.

Sandro will wait until after Jasper have moved out of melee range before tumbling down as well, and shooting.
+5 tumble
+3 to attack the Ghoul
Move action to tumble and draw bow, and standard to shoot.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by TeaWeed on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

"Are you kidding me?" Morgan says, and decides to cast Summon Nature's Ally 1 to summon a Wolf. She desires for it to be in the best spot to attack the Ghoul (the square North of the Ghoul I'd think).
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am

Jasper looks terrified at the ghoul in front of him- Then a brief glimpse upward to see where those falling rocks came from. And looking at his wounds and determining he doesn't want to be left up there next to an angry Ghoul... Dives down the slope. Face first.

1d20=6 :grumble:

1d6=6 :wall:
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 am

Turn 13
► Show Spoiler
The ghoul that bit Cranberry hisses at Morgan when it sees the healing spell and carefully moves away from the villagers to avoid making an opening (5 ft step as a move action) and bites Morgan (7 dmg + 1 dmg for bleeding on her turn) causing her to faint. Ala quickly charges the ghoul smiting it with her axe giving it a solid blow. The ghoul hisses even more and is almost crawling with a fearful glare at the axe. Larry arrives shortly after giving it the final blow in its weakened state.

Beleak attacks the skeleton but without luck and he does not end it's existence. The skeleton truly repays the favor by striking at Beleak without hitting him. The other villagers move out of the way and grabs slings and start hurling stones at the ghoul. The boss stands next to Beleak trying to kill the skeleton but with no luck.

Sandro quickly jumps off but as he hit the ground and attempts to soften the fall with a tumble he only succeeds in using his upper body to stop the fall (5 dmg) and quick to follow his plan, Jaspers turns around running out of the ghouls grasp leaping from the plateu and kisses the ground (6 dmg).
The ghoul follows Jasper in an attempt to catch him but decides to attack the nearby villager as Jaspers takes the jump. A villager arrives near Jaspers to check for signs of life and to stabilise him.

► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 am

Beleak attacks the skeleton once more with his mace.

1d20+1,
1d6+1=[3, 1], [6, 1]
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 am

Ala, seeing that the battle has moved away from her instead moves beside Morgan and attempts to stabilise her with first aid, muttering prayers all the while.

Heal (Trained): +5 bonus.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Turn 14
► Show Spoiler
Ala walks to Morgan and tries to stop the bleeding. the binding on the wounds seems to work from what she can tell.
Beleak does not let much time go before he swings at the skeleton and watches it collapsing on top of itself.
► Show Spoiler
Sandro succesfully stop bleeding by himself.
The ghoul scratches one of the villagers on the arm, and with the momentum he quickle swings around jumping unto the other human and forces his teeth into the neck. Both of them fall to the ground in an awkward way.
The villagers gather on the ground shooting at the ghoul with slings, but most of them misses it.
Larry looks at Ala with fear, but hearing theres still undead he turns around and gets ready to charge it when it gets to the ground.
The boss readies himself as the ghoul should get to the ground.

► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Noooo that guy was heaaaaling me... :P

I rolled for stabilizing myself (if I'm not yet) but no luck.

1d20=17

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 pm

you got 10 percent chance to get stabilised. And using heal to stabilise people is a standard action so he was finished from what he could tell (and you didn't take any damage so take a guess how much you need it :P)
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm

"This is a bloodbath! We have to end this!"

Ala hefts her axe and rushes towards the last ghoul. If anyone else is still dying she'll try to stabilise them rather than rushing to the ghoul, but otherwise she's double moving all the way.

Speed = 30'
(Heal = +5 bonus)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 am

"One more shot..." Beleak says and draws his bow and shoots the remaining ghoul.

+5 to attack. (+4 basic, +1 point blank shot)
1d8 damage.
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:21 am

Beleak shoots the ghoul in the chest and it falls slightly back before it jumps down on the ground where the boss was standing ready to charge it. He runs charges with his hammer lifted and slings it downwards striking its head forcing it into its body killing it outright.
Ala checks up on some of the people on the ground, and helps Sandro stabilising completely as he still bled a little.
Some of the villagers are quickly up on the plateu checking on the two villagers lying on the floor. One of them stands up a short while seemingly unharmed. All the villagers checking up on people yells out that they are still alive, and starts gathering the unconcious people to the middle of the field. Larry runs to Morgan to check on her and is relieved to find her alive.
The boss looks around nodding at the other villagers. "I didn't not expect this many wounded, but I did ask for some of them to get a cart up here. I'll go meet them and tell them to hurry up while you have control of this situation.
► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 am

Ala moves around the wounded (including villagers) and will heal anyone who looks like they need it.

(Heal +5)

If everyone's ok (or being cared for already), she'll examine the corpses of the ghouls and other creatures hoping to find some clues as to where they came from.

(Search +1)
Last edited by thinkslogically on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 am

Beleak searches the corpses for any kind of clues or useful items he might find.

(Search +2)
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 am

Jaspers continues being unconcious.

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 am

Morgan is subconsciously unimpressed with being unconscious.
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 am

Cranberry continues with his nap.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Everyone seems to be cared for by the others. Most of the undeads are completely naked except the three ghouls. You find an amulet, a belt and boots.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:01 am

Ala takes the amulet, belt and boots and examines them to try and determine what they do.

(FYI - she's not going to keep them if they're of better use to someone else, just seeing what we've got :))

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 am

As Ala examines the amulet she finds a shield with a snake carved into it.
The leather boots feel very firm but when press them a little they somehow feel soft.
Examining the belt you discover a crude symbol from pelor, the sun god. He is most often associated with helping those in need and an opponent to all evil and undeads. His domains are good, healing, strength and sun. On the inside you find an engraving
"For your many years in loyal service to the temple and your show of valour during the night of the rising."
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 am

ok, knowledge check Religion (+5) - what is the Night of the Rising?

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 am

You never heard of that. but are quite certain it is not a good thing among the worshippers of pelor.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 am

"Interesting..."

Ala will cast 'Detect Evil' on the belt (just in case) then will put all the items in her pack for now while she helps the villagers and waits for the boss to come back with the cart .