Shipwrecked!

Home to all current Forum Games.
thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Shipwrecked!

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 am

Ala grins at Cranberry. "Hahahahaha! Now we're talking!"

With another bellow, she strikes the skeleton in front of her (hopefully killing it, or at least doing enough damage to allow Cranberry to finish it off) and runs 3 squares left (west) to place herself in front of the other zombies there.

1. (Standard) Attack the skeleton in front of here
2. (Move) Three squares west

Strength / Base Attack +3
Initiative +4

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:52 am

"Oh, water be damned!" Morgan curses. "This is not my day! Thanks for the save Larry, that's twice today that I owe you!"

Pissed off, Morgan decides to take a swing at the skeleton. She does NOT stab at it because she can obviously see through it, so she swings the spear from the side, attempting to knock its head off.

((And yes, I do expect a penalty as she's not using her weapon as a pointy thing :P ))
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 am

Improvised weapon use so -4 xD
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 am

Cranberry swings his staff at the zombie Ala is attacking trying to bash it's skull in. If it dies beforehand he'll attack the next zombie nearby.

TeaWeed
Whispers Softly

Post by TeaWeed » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Sandro grips his blade with both hands, trying to add more force to his blows, he'll try to aim for the joints of the skeleton's bones ( elbow, knees etc. ) hoping to hamper it's ability to strike back.

Standard action to attack it, if possible i'l try to flank it.
► Show Spoiler

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Beleak shoots another arrow at the same zombie. (+5 to roll in total)
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:53 pm

Turn 10

Beleak shoots an arrow but it almost hits one of the villagers that's trying to kill it.
Ala on the other hand strikes the skeleton hitting the spine which makes it collapse before she quickly moves west to help fight another group of undeads. She leaves herself slightly open for an attack as she moves past the villager but luckily the zombie is too slow to even notice the chance.
Sandro strikes at the skeleton but this time he isn't even close to connecting any blows with the bony opponent. But the skeleton claws at Sandro who jumps out of the way but right into the other claw the skeleton send at him (2 dmg).
Jasper loads his crosbow and carefully take aim this time and the the torso of the zombie is pierced by the bolt.
Morgan seems sure that trying to stab the skeleton near her is a bad strategy decides whacking it with the other end of the spear. The balance feels off and the skeleton is able to direct the blow to the ground without much trouble but is unable to get any attacks through the defence of either Morgan or Larry. Larry attempts to strike the skeleton without any luck as well.
All of the zombies swing wildly in their vicinity but none are hurt by their attacks.
Cranberry moves up next to Ala and swings his staff at the zombie but the tough body bounces the staff right back.
A gust of wind blowing to the south brings spreads the smell of rot from the zombies up to the people on the small platform.

► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 pm

"Someone remind me why I'm here? I am utterly useless!" Morgan says as she attempts to take another swing at the skeleton. "Maybe one of these times I'll knock it's head right off."

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 am

Ala uses her Power Attack on the zombie directly in front of her.

IF she's still able to, Ala will make a knowledge check about whether or not undead creatures can be harmed by healing magic and yells instructions to her comrades:

"Morgan! You're more powerful without that spear! Heal them, it's harmful to the undead! Target the ones where we're struggling to hold them back! All the rest of you - use your feet! These things are slow, so move around and flank them!"

SUMMARY:
Power Attack! (+3 Strength)
If a knowledge check is still possible, she'll try and remember if healing magic is harmful to undead.
Last edited by thinkslogically on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

TeaWeed
Whispers Softly

Post by TeaWeed » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 am

"Auch, bloody hell. I aint even getting paid for this!..." Sandro yells out as he is clawed by the skeleton.

He stagger a bit from the wound, but grits his teeth and strike at the undead again.

+3 to hit.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 am

"I'm useless! These bolts do absolutely nothing against these things! Screw it... Badger!" Jasper says, summoning a badger straight in front of one of the skeletons, as it (hopefully) tears it limb from limb before disappearing.

I'm not going to bother rolling for it since I have no clue what I would need to roll. XD

I do know I have spell focus(conjuration) (though it doesn't seem to matter for this) and augment summoning, which gives the badger a +4 enhancement bonus on strength and constitution.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 am

I just realised you had knowledge religion so made a roll for you and here is what you know below in the spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 am

"Dang it, arrows are useless here! I'm going to melee!" Beleaks says and draws his short sword, then he climbs down the stairs.
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Turn 11
Beleak climbs down the Plateu and runs towards the nearest zombie with his sword and cut off its leg and watches it fall over trying to grab onto someone but stops moving shortly after. The skeleton behind the zombie close in on beleak swing its claws at a villager drawing a club and at Beleak. Beleak gracefully dodges the attacks but the villager can't brag about the same but at least he managed to crash the spine and "kill" the skeleton.
Ala strikes at the zombie it just misses as the zombie moves out of the way to hit Cranberry but is unsuccesful. The skeleton manage to sneak a blow past the zombie scratching the villager across the chest and he immediately falls down with a painful groan. Larry steps in, but stands in an awkward position in an attempt not to step on the villager near him and misses his foe.
Sandro swinges his sword at the skeleton, but it just glance of the bones as the skeleton moves closer scratching him (5 dmg) and the villager nearby.

Jasper starts conjuring and almost immediately feels the air around him fighting against him. every word he have to pronounce is getting distorted by the air around him and it violently pushes to his arms but he succesfully alter his spellcasting to take advantage of this and infront of the zombie is a celestial badger which seem larger and tougher than any badger he ever summoned before. The badger immediately goes into a frenzy at the sight of undead and strikes violently at the zombie in front of it. The badger sets a claw in each leg of the zombie and bites the torso from where it rips them appart from its strenght alone while it looks viciously looks at the skeleton that runs towards it. The skeleton attacks with both it claws trying to hit both sides of the head on the celestial badger. It turns it head and bites the claw and ribs it off the skeleton but the other attack forcefully strikes the head of the badger. The villagers drop their daggers and swing their club against the skeleton and they knock it down.
► Show Spoiler
"Someone remind me why I'm here? I am utterly useless!"
Morgan once again tries to hit her bony foe with the back end of the spear and strikes it at the hip which makes it collapse on top of it self as she looks at her handywork with awe."Morgan! You're more powerful without that spear! Heal them, it's harmful to the undead! Target the ones where we're struggling to hold them back! All the rest of you - use your feet! These things are slow, so move around and flank them!"

I did not skip your turn Jacon, but rather took every turn till yours since you are the last one to act each round.
Last edited by Theis2 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 pm

"Hey you, I could really use your club right now on these skeletons. Mind letting me borrowing it?" Beleak says to the villager near it, if he gets the club, he moves to the skeleton adjacent to the boss and attacks it with the club.
► Show Spoiler

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Cranberry brings his staff to bear and starts banging the undead next to him over the head repeatly. He continues this until the undead is re dead.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:28 pm

"...Wh- What was... Why is it so BIG?! Why is it still even here?! They are usually gone by now?"

"...Hehe. Not that I'm going to complain! Badger! Kill all remaining undead!"
Jasper shouts, before moving to the left, docking another bolt and firing at one of the undead still remaining there.

TeaWeed
Whispers Softly

Post by TeaWeed » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:13 pm

As Sandro is scratched visciously by the skeleton he reels backwards, bleeding from the deep gashes. He mutters a strangled cry mingled with pain as he falls to one knee clutching at the left side of his ribs. With a visible effort he throws himself backwards, trying to tumble out of further harm's way.

If Sandro gets out of reach without being knocked down he'll call out "I wouldn't mind, ah, a tad or two of that healing magic of yours..." He stands slumped leaning on the ledge with his left hand while clutching his sword in case any undead should find him an easy target.

+5 tumble to move out of melee range, and then he will move normally towards the ledge. If no one answers or chooses to assist him, he'll climb the ledge very carefully.
► Show Spoiler

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Cranberry changes tactics upon seeing Sandros injuries. He lets loose a yell that sounds like a battle cry and a spell at the same time and moves around Ala ( Bypassing a AOO) and charges the skeleton attacking Sandro trying to block the creature from pressing it's attack. He's tries to swipe the skull off the skeleton and finish this fight quickly.
► Show Spoiler

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Morgan calls out to Ala "I'd rather keep risking things with my spear... I've only got two healing spells ready, and it appears that Sandro needs one, and I'm rather hurt a bit myself.. I'm just holding out!"

Morgan then goes as close to Sandro as she can and will cast Cure Minor Wounds to help heal him.

((Sandro, what's your total HP? If you're around 50% I'll heal you, if you're not there yet then I won't... but I'm assuming that you are. Morgan's taken 4HP out of her 11 and isn't going to heal herself yet...))

TeaWeed
Whispers Softly

Post by TeaWeed » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 am

I've taken 7 out of 8 hp dmg xD

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 am

Ala attacks the skeleton again.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 am

Turn 12

Cranberry hear the groaning of Sandro and run behind Ala and past sandro striking the skeleton which makes it fall to the ground.
A ghoul emerges from the shadows and suprises everyone and it jumps right onto Cranberry and bites his neck (10 dmg) and Cranberry falls to the ground as the ghoul looks at the others near him. The last thing Cranberry notices is the amulet around the neck of the ghoul.
"Hey you, I could really use your club right now on these skeletons. Mind letting me borrowing it?"
Beleak recieves a club from the guy to the left of him and he runs to the right but does not make it to the skeleton but just close enough to see how the skeleton strikes the rock next to it and breaks of the fingers from one hand.
Ala strikes the zombie in front of her. It still stands but is about to fall apart and Larry strikes afterwards finishing it completely but is heavily scratched by the skeleton at the same time. The skeleton is then barraged by pellets from the ledge and succumbs to the attacks.
Sandro rolls backwards and moves towards the ledge and climbs up on the right side of the two villagers up there.
Jasper loads his crossbow (a move action) and shoots at the zombie (a standard action, and now you only have free actions left) and the bolt flies past it because Ala made a sudden move which you reacted to, to avoid hitting her. (-4 penalty for shooting into melee)
Another ghoul attacks the boss but isn't able to bite him.
Morgan decide healing is the best alternative she can do now, but seeing as Cranberry just got bitten and knocked down, she decides to heal him instead and stabilised him. (1 hp from cure minor wounds)
Jaspers badger starts shimmering but doesn't wait long before it figures out there is new prey nearby and quickly trudges towards the ghoul near the boss and bites it with a blue glow from its mouth.
A ghoul jumps down right next to Jasper who almost fell down in shock but the ghouls teeth quickly grabs his arm (5 damage) and forces him to stay up before it let go shortly after. He also hears stones bouncing of the wall next to him.
The villager without a club moves to one of the fallen near Ala and attempts to stabilise him using one leg of his pants he cuts off.

A villager moved into the spot infront of the skeleton but is almost immediately struck down by another villager because he moved too close to his swinging club.
The boss gives him a stern look before he wings his hammer and crushes the ghoul beneath it.

► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 am

"Lie still Cranberry and don't move! I'll be back to help you in a moment!"

Ala races 5 squares west and uses Smite Evil on the ghoul over there while she attacks it.

Speed = 30'
Strength = +3
Charisma = +1
Last edited by thinkslogically on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 am

Beleak moves to the skeleton and attacks it with the club.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by I'mBob on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler