PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Koa

With a peck apparently not doing the job, now the Malamar switches to something potentially equally dangerous... A psybeam! Luckily for the bug's sake, it misses, as the pin missile then knocks it out!

The Grimer is back out next.

3 uses left.
Malamar(25/10) KO
Houndoom(25/20) KO
Zoroark(25/20) KO
Lonaki(25/18) KO
Kikolo(21) 34/98
Grimer(20/15)
Crawdaunt(10/6) KO
Rawku(4/5) KO

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Through equal parts luck and strength, Kikolo takes down his fourth opponent and the second one to KO by himself. Koa wasn't kidding when he said he had a challenge for the Heracross, but Koa didn't think he'd kick this much butt! Koa clicks on the dim lights as his fifth opponent, the Grimer, reappears.

Still in fighting shape, if a touch weary, Kikolo charges forward to deliver a solid Brick Break into the pile of sludge!

Brick Break on Grimer: 1d20 = 10
3d8+10+23 = 48

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Shrugging at the pointlessness of the torch - maybe it's part of a puzzle - Alex sets to exploring the maze.

Per: 1, Int: 18
Unless his intuition tells him otherwise, Alex will go left.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Irene thanks Jack, and heads to the pokecenter and let's her pokemon take a nice long rest till the next day. Greeting her new companion and brushing his new fur to a shine.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:39 am

Koa

Kikolo hits with a solid brick break, but much of the attack seems lost in the grimer's murky body... As it bites down in response, toxins sinking deep into Kikolo as he takes 43(35) damage, badly poisoning but, more importantly, knocking him out..!

2 light turns remaining
2 uses left.
Malamar(25/10) KO
Houndoom(25/20) KO
Zoroark(25/20) KO
Lonaki(25/18) KO
Kikolo(21) KO
Grimer(20/15) injured
Crawdaunt(10/6) KO
Rawku(4/5) KO

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 am

Not yet! Kikolo refuses to go down as he braces against the toxic bite, taking only 17 damage, then Counters by picking the pile of goop up in both arms and slamming it back down into the ground!

The Grimer better hope it can take Kikolo out, because it looks like the poison in the bug's system is causing its muscles to bulge underneath the carapace! On top of that, Koa's not going to make it easy for the Grimer, once again clicking on the bright lights to mess with the pokemon's darkvision.
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:31 am

Bjorn scans around the walls of the maze with the weak torchlight. He too chooses to go left.
Perception = 5D6 = [1, 2, 2, 1, 6] = 12
Intuition = 2D6 = [4, 2] = 6
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Haley

"It's fine, I know how to use the machine myself."

"Ah. Well. I..." the man starts, not seeming... Particularly enthusiastic. But eventually sighing as he gets up, his back straightening with an audible crack as he rises to his full height... He's very tall if not hunched over- Easily pressing past two meters tall, striking a rather imposing figure with his already broad shoulders.

"I suppose the least I can do is show you."

With a gentle nod, he guides Haley in the right direction... Listening to her other remark.

"Hmm looks like the garden could use a lotta work too. I know a thin' or two that can help."

"...It could." he answers after a short pause. "We used to have a great gardener to help take care of it."

Guiding Haley through what almost seems a maze of halls, the journey seems to end in a hall where the lights are not even turned on, pausing in front of a large, wooden locked door. The man shakes his vest for a moment as a slightly rusted looking klefki comes flying out of one of the pockets. A simple pointing at the door later, it seems to pull the right key from it's chain, and unlock it. Opening the door reveals a class room... If one covered in dust. Pictures of bones and fossils line the walls, with the "center piece" of the room definitely being the reanimation machine in one corner.

"I apologize if things are a bit messy. We've not had someone with the skills to give lessons in this field for... Over ten years it's been, now. But it all should still be functional."

Koa

As Kikolo counters the attack, the grimer just barely survives..! But then gets to act, although it's not planning on going down as easy as one might have anticipated from it's current state... Soon seeming to defy death as a lot of it's injuries seem to be restored- And on top of that, cracks open a container of black sludge in it's maw, now seeming to be regenerating..! At least Koa pressing that button pays off, as a knock off attempt fails...

1 light turns remaining
1 uses left.
Malamar(25/10) KO
Houndoom(25/20) KO
Zoroark(25/20) KO
Lonaki(25/18) KO
Kikolo(21) 12/98 badly poisoned
Grimer(20/15) heavily injured, regenerating
Crawdaunt(10/6) KO
Rawku(4/5) KO

Alex

Alex takes a left turn, searching the maze's left side... Although still surprised with the "light" within these corridors. Although, actually thinking about it more as he progresses through the maze, it doesn't make much sense... There's no real... Source for the light to come from..? Only after a while it hits him- It's aura..!

Still, continuing his search he eventually manages to stumble upon a door... It seems like it requires some kind of puzzle to open? Matching pokemon eggs to their respective pokemon...

Irene

Irene, after finishing up the day, has a nice night's sleep... Waking up the next morning with a brand new friend, who immediately gets spoiled.

Bjorn

Bjorn, similarly, had went left... Moving onwards in the maze until at a certain point he comes upon a vent, covered by a grill. Peeking down it with his flashlight seems to reveal the vent leading deeper, as for the protective grill covering it... There doesn't seem to be any bolts holding it in place? It does seem pretty stuck, but nothing he could probably not get loose with a bit of force.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:19 pm

"Really? I thought more people would be interested in this." Haley dusts off the machine and takes a picture of it before she pulls out her fossils. "...How did this town get so run down?" She examines the machine and starts to tune it as she sets the Archen/feather fossil near the drill. She aligns it so that it can extract the most dna as possible and leave some of the fossil intact so she can use it. She powers it up and does a test run to see if it functions properly before doing anything to her fossil.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:43 pm

With a surge of adrenaline, both from being pushed to the brink of consciousness and from the poison coursing through him, Kikolo aims both his arms at the Grimer and fires devastating Pin Missile.

Pin Missile on Grimer: 1d20 = [20] = 20
1d8 = [5] = 5

6d10+20+32+10 = [10, 9, 9, 9, 3, 1] = 103

Three of the chitinous shards impact the Grimer, at point blank, with such force as to blast three huge craters in its gooey body. Kikolo gives a weak, but triumphant, buzz of the wings as his vitality is sapped another 10 HP by the toxic poison.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Alex contemplates the light for a moment. If the maze is illuminated by aura, that meant either it was alive of infused with magic, probably the latter. While he doesn't yet know how to take advantage of this information, it does mean that there is more light than he should have, much good as that may do him.

Seeing the puzzle, Alex takes a moment to examine the sets, trying to remember what little he knows of pokemon eggs and pick out the likely matches.

Pokemon Education: 5
Intuition: 19 (Ignore the intuition incorporated into the first roll, I accidentally rolled 5d8.)
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:14 am

Koa

Rather pissed by now, Kikolo unleashes a deadly series of pin missiles... Not even the Grimer's pain resistance being able to save it, as it's resolutely knocked out!

The final pokemon is next... A shiftry, looks like.

1 uses left.
Malamar(25/10) KO
Houndoom(25/20) KO
Zoroark(25/20) KO
Lonaki(25/18) KO
Kikolo(21) 2/98 badly poisoned
Shiftry(20/15)
Grimer(15) KO
Crawdaunt(10/6) KO
Rawku(4/5) KO

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:27 am

Thank goodness that didn't hit this Shiftry, Koa thinks as Kikolo faces down this obvious Grass-and-probably-Dark type.

Only having one last use of the lights left, Koa decides to preserve its use while making the most of what little time Kikolo has left.

Aerial Ace on Shiftry: 1d20 = 7
2d6+8+32 = 42

Pumping his remaining strength into his wings, Kikolo rises up into the air surges forward at the shadowy figure in the darkness, striking with an inescapable Aerial Ace! After striking, however, Kikolo skids across the stadium floor, rendered unconscious by the poison.*

Having knocked out five opponents and soloing three of them, the fighting beetle has definitely earned his rest.
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:53 am

After agreeing on what they're going to do in the morning, Izzy heads with the others back to the Motel. Meeting up with Irene and her brand new Eevee friend along the way! She does consider heading over to the Gym and waiting for Koa, to make sure he gets Center alright...but he'd probably just insist on walking her back to the Motel anyway. Instead, she opts to just text him, saying that she'll meet up with him in the morning once the nurses let him out.

---------------------------------

The next morning, Izzy wakes up feeling even lighter than usual! Two nights of sleeping rough had been a pretty fun adventure, but nothing beat an actual bed. With pillows!

After filling up on rations for breakfast (she was already missing Koa's cooking), and giving her 'mons their breakfast too, she finds a nearby park to begin their morning training. She has to stay grounded, in case anyone is watching - but that doesn't stop Kay, Zeke, and the newly-evolved Nate from racing each other through the skies! Maku doesn't seem interested in flying around, content to stretch his limbs in some weird new yoga-meditation he just invented?

However, when Izzy releases Fern, the iron seed seems even grumpier than usual. Just sitting in the grass, ignoring her attempts to play or exercise entirely. Eventually, an exasperated Izzy slumps down in front of the Ferroseed, practically pleading with her.

"Come on Fern, work with me here! What's wrong?!"

~I believe she is feeling...left out?~

Glancing up in surprise, it takes Izzy a couple of seconds to remember that Nate can talk now. Kinda? Perched on a nearby bench, the Xatu continues his thoughts while preening a few loose feathers.

~From what I understand, she is unhappy that she does not have access to the same freedoms the rest of us have. Particularly when it comes to Madam Gravity. ~

"Oh, is that true? I'm sorry Fern, I promise I'll take you flying today. I didn't realise how much you enjoyed it."

~Nope! She wants to soar on her own. No helping!~

"What?! But...she's made of metal! She's too heavy! I'm sorry, but....I can't help you with that."

~Well now, we both know that isn't true.~

"...huh?"

~Come now, dear. Look at our large, meditative friend over there. Do you truly think he learned that trick of his own volition? In fact, he's heavier than she is! Even a fool would recognise your influence.~

~Incidentally, once you're finished here, I wish to talk with you about my name. "Nate" was suitable for my previous form, but it is hardly a moniker worthy of my current grandeur. I was thinking something more along the lines of....Nathaniel. Quentin Nathaniel, to honour my origins as Quen, perhaps? Or maybe....~

As Nate - sorry, Nathaniel - continues to blather on, Izzy tunes him out, glancing uncertainly between Maku and Fern. He was right - she had felt...something, back there by the stone tree. Like a part of her had been taken.

No, not taken. Given.

That's right - she'd given a piece of herself to Maku, to grant him wings. And if she could do it with him....

Picking Fern up, she focuses - trying to remember that feeling she'd had the last time. That jolt of energy, which raced along her spine and down her arms. She's focusing so hard that, when it happens this time, she almost doesn't notice. Not until Fern starts to heat up in her hands.

Type Sync: Flying - Fern
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:46 am

Haley

"Really? I thought more people would be interested in this."

"Interested... Perhaps. But that matters little if we've no one to teach it." the man says, dusting off some of the console and checking some of the connections at the back.

"And I've not given a class myself in years..."

While Haley checks the machine, with some minor assistance from the dean... Confirming everything does seem in order, all tests coming up green- After perhaps one additional cleaning cycle... She asks a question. Receiving an answer through the process of testing and reviving the fossil...

"...How did this town get so run down?"

"That's a... Long story. At least, it's a story with many different parts... But I suppose this is gonna take a little while anyways, so..."

"Murkoff used to be the capital city of Trinity Isles. This place was where all the big companies seated. We had the hydro dam plant for power. The mines up north and the factory seemed to provide so many jobs, there would always be vacancies. Big projects, like a tunnel leading to Magmontis, or a canal leading all the way to nearby the city..."

"And then Lance died, and the new League took over."

"About a year in, they figured a better solution to the transport problem- Isosceles city. A new city at the center of the yet untamed wilds of the island, to connect all other cities... To make this happen, they put heavy incentives on building there- And working there. From what I heard, it'd be practically free... In less than 5 years Isosceles was beginning to lift off the ground... And companies left behind Murkoff for the new big city. Anyone that was skilled enough- Well, they got dragged along."

"Then, next, the plans for the tunnel got scrapped for good... Which mean the mines shut down. And those people got nowhere to go to. Then the factory shut down- It was cheaper to have goods shipped to Nekon, and do it all there."

"So to make a long answer short... Murkoff is a city whose heart got pulled out piece by piece, but the body never stopped kicking."

"Of course gangs formed... More out of having no other choice than anything else. A whole bunch of discarded workers and youth going to the streets. Nowadays it's... Actually not as bad as it used to be. Back in the first days, the junkrats- The discarded factory workers- They were arguably the least worst of them all. Nowadays it's probably the way around... With the red hand being the exception, as they always been. But to be fair, they've been replaced too... Some kind of cult, now. It's just not that they come out often, so everyone still calls them by their old name..."

"Anyways... Used to be that old gangs were a lot more brutal, and things were a lot worse... But bad leaders tended to... Disappear. Replaced, until eventually, the "King" arrived. He was allowed to stick around Probably not because they couldnt take care of him, but because hes likely the lesser of evils.

There is plenty of time to continue conversation As eventually, Haley manages to restore the fossil!

Koa

Kikolo hits with one last slash, dealing good damage... If it weren't for that damned pain resistance- Even still piercing a good chunk of it's armor, injuring it some, before he finally collapses...

The shiftry uses growth instead.

1 uses left.
Malamar(25/10) KO
Houndoom(25/20) KO
Zoroark(25/20) KO
Lonaki(25/18) KO
Kikolo(21) KO
Shiftry(20/15) +1ATT/SATT lightly injured
Grimer(15) KO
Crawdaunt(10/6) KO
Rawku(4/5) KO

Alex

Alex examines the door, putting his intuition, and what pokemon education he has to the test... His education alone not enough to do the trick, as he doesn't recognize all of them, only the most common- But where his knowledge stops, his intuition can still guide him... Most of the eggs being "logical" in some way- The only blue egg goes for the blue pokemon, of course, and looking at it that way... Eventually the door unlocks! Pushing open the door, he finds a small pedestal, upon which stands an idol...

Obtained the abra idol

More perception/intuition rolls.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Koa turns on the dim lights one last time.

"This is the last one, Maguma, your teammates did way better than I thought they would. Don't give him the chance to dodge, use your Fire Blast!"

Fire Blast on Shiftry: 1d20 = 15
4d10+10+28 = 57

Despite his small size, Maguma lets loose a huge gout of flame, which briefly takes the shape of a Õñº before slamming into the Shiftry!

Maguma is eligible for evolution!

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:31 pm

"It worked! Wonderful! ...Honestly I don't see why everybody moved....Just because it don't have large companies backin it don' mean nothin'. North Farapex is mostly country side and few corperations stickin thier arse where it don belong."

What level nature and gender is the Archen? You said that fossils come out as living mons earlier because of the amount of time it took to find them. Also it gets a random advanced ability but 2 less tp, and Ancient power.

Haley is glad to see the machine works and she puts in the jaw fossil in.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Koa

Maguma is out next, as the shiftry strikes with a feint attack for 60(55) damage! But Maguma is not planning on allowing it another attack... Charging up a big fire blast- Bathing not only the enemy, but itself in light as the blast fires... Leaving behind a knocked out Shiftry, and an evolved Maguma!

Maguma has evolved into a magmar!

"...I've got counters againt fighting. I've got counters against bugs."

"Both, though..? Heh. Good job, kid. Congratulations."

Koa has earned a milestone!
Koa gains 1440 exp to share among his pokemon!
Koa gains 6000 dollars!

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:01 pm

After spoiling the newest member Irene takes care of the rest of her team. Consoling both Ochrana and Rythm that they'll do better next time. After feeding everyone, and a quick set of morning exercises Irene checks her phone, and realizes it's must have died at some point during the gym challenge.

Charging it quickly, she opens it to find a flurry of unread texts. missed calls, and angry voicemails. Ignoring everything from her father, that is to say 90% of it she responds to Izzy getting her location to meet up for shenanigans.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Collecting the idol, Alex continues exploring, trying to see if he can make any sense of the aura being emitted throughout the maze as he goes - If he can learn to read it he might be able to find something akin to a guide.

Per: 3
Intuition: 28
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:53 pm

With how badly Kikolo ripped through Jack's team, the outcome of this match was all but a foregone conclusion by the time his sixth pokemon came out. Still, despite the somewhat-anticlimactic ending, Koa can't help but swell with pride and accomplishment, and even more so since this finally got Maguma to evolve.

Koa walks over and offers his buddy a high-five. The newly-minted Magmar slaps Koa's hand without thinking, then gives a start at the fact he didn't have to jump up to reach it this time, followed by looking down and all over his new body. Even as the dim arena lighting fades away, Maguma's new tail and head flames light the area enough for everyone to see.

"...I've got counters againt fighting. I've got counters against bugs."

"Both, though..? Heh. Good job, kid. Congratulations."

"Hehe, thanks! Kikolo did way better than I thought he would. I'll have to keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't get a big head about it, yeah?"

"I'm surprised though. You didn't put any Flying-types on your team? They're strong against Fighting and Bug, attack and defense, both ways. If you had one with a ranged attack, that'd be rough for any of those types, and Kikolo especially, even though he can fly."

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 am

Finally feeling the heat on her palms, Izzy lets go of Fern on reflex. Opening her eyes, she begins to gasp out an apology, only for the words to get caught in her throat.

Fern is.....bouncing?

At first glance, the Ferroseed doesn't really look any different than before. She's still the same spiky seed she's always been. But then Izzy notices how her spikes no longer shine green, but instead silver - her metal shell having grown over every visible plant part on the surface. She's also rounder than before, shaped less like a seed, and more a...ball, perhaps? Like a kinda spiky football, maybe.

And then she stop bouncing, instead launching herself sky high.

"Hahaha! It worked! It worked it worked it worked!"

It wasn't quite the same as flying, but Fern didn't seem to mind. Flinging herself around like a demented bouncy ball of spiky death, it was hard to miss the silent delight in her eyes. Izzy almost takes to the air in joy herself, before remembering she's in public. Instead she just beams happily. Nothing could possibly ruin such a beauti-

~Quentin Nathaniel Thaddeus Tyrell, Esquire.~

"...wut?"

~My new name! Don't worry though, you may still call me Nate for short. I understand that it is quite a mouthful to say, especially during high stress situations.~

"...s-sure? I guess? I'm, uh, just gonna help Fern get used to her new body. Bye!"

Leaving Nate to his preening, Izzy races after the crazily bouncing Fern. Eventually she manages to get her a bit under control, at which point they spend the next hour or so training with Kay and Zeke. By the end of it Fern is definitely getting the hang of things, her crazed jumping now much more accurate and deadly than before.

Kay earns 15xp from Training.
Zeke earns 12xp from Training.
Fern gets the Underdog's Strength, Realized Potential, and Capability Training (High/Long Jump) PokeEdges.

------------------------------

With her morning training finished, Izzy heads back to the Motel to regroup with Isabella and the others.

"Hey, ready to go check out those markets?"

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Haley

"It worked! Wonderful! ...Honestly I don't see why everybody moved....Just because it don't have large companies backin it don' mean nothin'. North Farapex is mostly country side and few corperations stickin thier arse where it don belong."

"Of course. I wouldn't let you work the machine if I had fears something might end up happening to a precious fossil, after all."

"Anyways, Ferapex... Doesn't exactly mean much. When it's technically ten times the size of Murkoff, and has only a tenth of the people living there. That, and... Well, I don't know where you might have gotten your impression from- But I'm quite certain almost all that farmland is owned by Gulliver Smith's company."

Haley meanwhile, continues the progress once more with the other fossil... Rejuvenating that as well!

Haley has obtained a lvl 15 male quiet archen with defeatist and early bird!
Haley has obtained a lvl 15 male timid Tyrunt with sprint and hyper cutter!

With the job done, the dean turns to Haley again, giving a polite nod.

"Alright... Take care of those two. Good luck, Haley."
► Show Spoiler
Irene

Irene ignores the by now over a hundred messages from her dad... Most seem angry- Perhaps a couple worried... And just one message from your grandmother kindly asking to at least "let know" every so often that you're alright. You're not even sure how she managed to operate the device to send the message...

Regardless, the day ends peacefully, as she'd end up joining Izzy the next morning...

Alex

Alex continues further in the maze, trying to figure out the "nature" of this aura... He manages to deduce it doesn't seem to come from the walls, as much as it just goes "through" the walls... And that it doesn't really seem... Alive?

It also most definitely isn't intended to be an included thing, given that most people wouldn't even be able to tell it was there.

Not much later, he arrives in what seems like... A graveyard..? A couple graves are dug out as he steps into a larger room... Ahead of him seems to sit what he can only presume to be the gardener, wearing his scythe and dusty robe, and there's a table of sorts over to the right... He almost misses the plaque against one of the walls. The road ahead seems blocked by a door next to the obvious gardener, too...

Koa

"Hehe, thanks! Kikolo did way better than I thought he would. I'll have to keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't get a big head about it, yeah?"

"I'm surprised though. You didn't put any Flying-types on your team? They're strong against Fighting and Bug, attack and defense, both ways. If you had one with a ranged attack, that'd be rough for any of those types, and Kikolo especially, even though he can fly."

"I already use a murkrow on the lower level challenges... And while I certainly might use one in the higher level challenges as well, there's only two types of pokemon that'd fit both the dark trademark, and the flying one... And some variation is required. Besides, it's not because there's no flying type, that I don't have flying moves available regardless..."

"Oh- Almost forgot... You can keep those nightvision goggles- As a small extra reward."

"Now... You wanted to talk, right?"

Izzy, (Irene)

Izzy meanwhile, has a rather exciting morning... Type shifting Fern into a demented cannonball of destruction... As well as giving Nate a complete new name as well- Coming out to meet the others in the morning, Koa back at the pokecenter...

"Hey, ready to go check out those markets?"

"...Yeah, I suppose we can do that first. Gotta do... A bit of prep first, but I'll only take a minute. Is everyone else ready?"

► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Alex checks the gardener's aura as he steps out into the room, deciding he should address him before going over the objects, "Hello there. Are you here to give me some sort of challenge before I can proceed?"

((Oh god, is Alex going to start terrifying the staff by appearing out of the darkness?))
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Haley makes prehistoric razors (when holder is hit with damaging melee attack, holder may cause them loose a tick of hp as a reaction) and primal frame (holder dmg attacks have crit range extended by 1). She goes to the pokecenter and gives Bjorn her snorunt, and Alex his Tyrunt and prehistoric razors.

She then trades out Willow for Archie. She then trains him up to have twisted power. After she is done she mumbles to herself about not able to get all the mons she wants out, and decideds to try the lv 20 challenge. Before she goes in she takes a picture of the gum and puts it in her archive, along with the moves her archen and the tyrunt have.

Haley uses the right hand rule. Edit: but before she goes into the maze she fixes the flashlight.
Per [5d6+5] = 18+5 = 23
tech [5d6+1] = 18+1 = 19
(Actually because its on thier movelist it is free due to ancient heritage)
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.