PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:37 am

Alex will start, as always, with Roy. Now, the commanders and red hand grunts are hostile, all others aren't? Anyway, I think I remember the arena being so big that there's no way in hell Alex or Roy are getting to the enemies this turn, so just gonna be closing in.

Alex sends out Roy six spaces towards Grunt 1 before the battle "starts".

Round one, Roy moves up into Grunt 1's face and throws a Force Palm at him.
Roy Force Palm: 1D20-1 = [20]-1 = 19
2D8+10+26+10 = [6, 4]+10+26+10 = 56

Force Palm Crit: 2D8+10+10 = [4, 3]+10+10 = 27
If Hustle affects crit damage (Since it's not a stat boost, but a direct damage boost), total = 83
Otherwise total = 73

While Roy deals with Grunt 1, Alex moves 2 spaces north-east, then three north, and launches an Aura Sphere at Grunt 2.
Aura Sphere: 1D20 = [3] = 3
2D8+10+11 = [8, 7]+10+11 = 36

((I said it, didn't I? I said once Roy got into range he would wreck shop.))
Last edited by Dlover on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:03 am

(You can throw Roy closer to them to give him a head start.)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:43 am

Koa tosses a ball 4m NW, 2m W and releases Lonaki the Durant!

Lonaki wastes no time circling around Grunt #1 (moving 2 N, 2 NW, 1 W, 1 SW) and swiping at them with a Metal Claw!
Metal Claw on Grunt #1 w/ Hustle (AC 3): 1d20-2 = [4] = 2
2d6+10+22+10 = [6, 2] = 50

Koa follows up by moving closer (2 NW, 3 W, 2 NW) and tossing a big rock at the same opponent!
Rock Tomb on Grunt #1 (AC 3): 1d20 = [2] = 2
2d6+8+16 = [6, 3] = 33

(Both miss unless Grunt #1 is made Vulnerable somehow :shifty: )

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Wing Attack (AC: 10, Damage: 54)

Kay has had enough of the annoying Misdreavus, whacking it with her wing to make it stop. While Izzy turns her attention to the terrorized Dusclops, almost pleading as she calls out to it.

"So...ready to quit yet? Because I really don't want to keep doing this!"

Charm: 6d6+1 = [6, 5, 5, 4, 2, 2] = 25

If the Dusclops doesn't stand down, Izzy will fire a blast of wind at it. But if it stops fighting, she'll quickly apply a Potion to the worst of her wounds while flying over to Kay's side.

Struggle+ (AC: 8, Damage: 33)

Either way, she'll also send a mind-message to the Ground team.

~Hey guys, we're pretty much done beating up all of Grimm's ghosts. How are things going with you?~

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:06 pm

~So that's why he was so hostile. We just made a deal to work with him to get rid of these Red Hand guys and the Godslayer's leader.~
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:42 pm

Irene winces at this terms... you know with you the last thing I want is vagueness, but... Irene deeply sighs "I accept that I am entering the terms and conditions lacking full knowledge, and acknowledge once the primary goal has been achieved and the contract shall be rescinded." Desperate now to get things to work on her own Irene starts to reach out to the pillar. Quickly withdrawing her hand realizing she's very distracted and she takes a second meditative breath before reaching out again.

Probability control
Irene focus with ap boost [2d6+1] = 6+1 = 7

Irene focus with ap boost [2d6+1] = 11+1 = 12

Well here's wishing I saved my Christmas crit from 2014 :lol:

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Aw yeah, Aggy! That's how you do it! Now, move a little closer and get after that Dusclops!

The mushroom looks a little offended at actually having to move during a battle, but waddles (?) it's three spaces diagonally, next to Kay, and hits the Dusclops with a powerful Mega Drain.

Accuracy=17
Power=33

► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:05 am

Haley frantaclly chases after the litwick, if possible she tries to capture it.

[1d20] = 17 [1d100] = 74
(Her turn is before litwick’s so hopefully)

Edit:

Seeing the litwick is out of range for throwing, Haley uses her cannon to release Thunder at it.

(Using same Ac)
Thunder paralyze on 15+ [3d10+15] = 20+15 = 35

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:02 am

Izzy, Irene, Haley, Bruce

Kay, having had enough of the pesky small ghosts, bumps one upside the head- Knocking it out! Leaving only the dusclops, litwick, and gengar that was already running away... Izzy first to call out toward the dusclops, who, after realizing that he wouldn't be able to hold back everyone much longer himself, not to mention being terrorized, goes invisible and backs off. Leaving the only one left the litwick... Who Haley is chasing down, and seeing it out of reach for a pokeball throw, pulls out the massive gun- The thunder hitting and paralyzing the litwick! The slowed litwick now seems like it might be a range for a throw next round, unable to continue running away as fast as before...

Izzy also takes this time to use the new mental connection to find out what's going on down below, learning that battle has started there as well. Also that they made a deal with Grimm and he was planning on using all those ghosts to help take out the Red Hand. Oops.

Irene, meanwhile, still topside was trying something potentially far more dangerous...

you know with you the last thing I want is vagueness, but... I accept that I am entering the terms and conditions lacking full knowledge, and acknowledge once the primary goal has been achieved and the contract shall be rescinded."

Code: Select all

It is the best we got considering circumstances.

Good luck. :)
With that, Irene moves to touch the "iron" pillar once more, again immediately feeling her senses be overwhelmed, even as she braced herself- While she's able to resist completely losing herself, maybe even still having the strength to pull back. But she's not sure if she could even have the mental strength to push the heavy consciousness of the temple to do anything besides their continued "predictions". Maybe this is above her pay grade...

A SNAKE IN DARK SUMMONED A FLAME.

THAT CAME TO DEVOUR ITS KINDRED.

AS IT HID IN THE DARK.

BUT NEVER ESCAPED IT'S GAZE.

A MATCH IS LIT.

THE SKY BURNS.

Kay(26/22) 31/104 burned
Knight(25) KO
Zeke(22) recalled
Hogan(21)
Gengar(20) badly injured, invisible
Mismagius(20) KO
Frost(20) recalled
Irene(19) (in vent, at core)
Chandelure(16) Captured
Izzy(16) 23/73 air cutter disabled flinched
Max(15) injured poisoned
3 misdreavus(14) #1 KO, #2 KO #3 KO
Haley(11) 1/48
2 Gastly(10) #1 KO, #2 captured
Isabella(10) lightly injured
Jeremy(10) injured
Fern(8/2) Celerity
Bruce(6) 30/47
1 Litwick(4) #1 KO
Willow(4) 21/62
2 duskull(5) #1 captured #2 KO
Ivy(5)
Polaris(5) 55/60
Grin(5) KO
Dusclops(3) injured, terrorized
1 litwich(3/4) #2 injured, paralyzed
Agaric(2)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:28 pm

”Go Willow go! Save the hostages! Once you are past the door go invisible!” Willow continues to run twoards the door.

Haley chases after the litwick and chucks a ball at it
url=http://www.unseenservant.com/default.as ... 72&macid=0]Capture basic ball [1d20] = 7[1d100-14] = 84-14 = 70[/url]

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:56 am

With the danger passed, Izzy breathes a sigh of relief....then remembers the ongoing danger below. That they'd possibly-maybe-probably made worse?

Whoops!

Recalling Fern, she jumps on Kay and the pair take off after Haley - pausing briefly along the way so that Kay can Roost, recovering from some of her own wounds.

Kay uses Roost [recover 52Hp]

Izzy uses Agility Training [+1 Movement]
► Show Spoiler

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:39 pm

A SNAKE IN DARK SUMMONED A FLAME.

THAT CAME TO DEVOUR ITS KINDRED.

AS IT HID IN THE DARK.

BUT NEVER ESCAPED IT'S GAZE.

A MATCH IS LIT.

THE SKY BURNS.

THE SKY FALLS

THE EARTH CATCHES

DARKNESS IS CONSUMED

LEAVING THE BURNING LIGHT!

THE TOWER WAKES

FROM THE DARK SLUMBER OF THE FUTURE!!!

Irene yells back for all of the good it won't do just trying to do something.

Pushing with her strength, Irene remembers soneone else, who might be able to hear her in this state.

Echo? Can you hear me? The tower needs your help?!/i]

With nothing else to do Irene kept trying to nudge the temple trying to get something done. Hoping to do something before the 10 seconds pass.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am

Bjorn and Grunt sprint towards Grunt #2, both unleashing their own attacks when they get within range.

Mud Bomb (1D20 = [6] = 6
2D10+10+13 = [10, 3]+10+13 = 36)
(1AP used for AC if needed.)

Freeze Dry (1D20 = [11] = 11
2D6+10+12 = [3, 1]+10+12 = 26)
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

In the brief moment of chaos, most of the Red Hand don't even notice the trainers had quickly released their own Pokemon- At least not until Lonaki was first to quickly scutter around, coming into the grunt from a position he can not immediately rush to aid his friends- Biting down furiously as the grunt only manages to avoid the mandibles at the last moment!

Grunt and Bjorn in the meantime, both charge for the grunt on the other side- Both of them unleashing attacks that strike, heavily injuring the one grunt!

Of course, it's only moments after that all these grunts begin unleashing the torrent of their Pokemon. Some against seemingly each other, some against the trainers, a couple against "Angstrom"... But given each of the grunts spends this turn releasing one of them and quickly beginning to command them, plenty. Some of the newly released Pokemon get to act immediately- The Staravia in particular immediately moving to try a wing attack against the "enemy" grunt- But missing!

Others immediately follow afterward, however, in particular the gligar, charmeleon, breloom and Nidorino. Of those, the gligar and nidorino both turn against the trainers attacking them- Gligar striking with a feint attack against Lonaki for 33(13) damage, while the Nidorino strikes three times for 32(23) damage! The Charmeleon and Breloom meanwhile end up fighting each other- One far more successful than the other...

Luna meanwhile releases her Marshtomp, and while otherwise moving closer, does not act yet. Koa charging past her, and trying to get off a rock attack himself! Which... Also misses, sadly.

The Charjabug attacks the "hostile" grunt, while the Farfetch'd attacks the Staravia that is currently bothering his master. Both hit.

"Angstrom" meanwhile, continues moving further down... And once getting in range of one of the grunts, quickly lashes out at them- A powerful gust of psychic energy seems to blast, but perhaps his control over the body is not as strong as he had hoped, as it ends up utterly missing. Matthias for his own part, releases his Frogadier- Who immediately moves to help take out the one grunt that is too close to them, a water pulse striking for some damage!

As the bound hostages struggle to move away slightly from the worst of the battle, the two commanders begin unleashing their seemingly significantly stronger Pokemon... A claydol and a Slaking! Both immediately get to act- For now, the Slaking just grabbing one of the "friendly" grunts in a stranglehold, while the Claydol is instructed to strike with an ancient power, hitting the Farfetch'd.

The Croagunk continues the dogpile against the "friendly" Pokemon- Though not seeming to deal much more damage.

Alex gets to act next, helping out with one of the grunts- Knocking him out!

Magnus for his own part seems to let out a heavy sigh, but finally gets to "work"- Taking a couple slow steps before pulling out a piece of the concrete- Slinging it at the standing grunt! A hefty blow, though with no damage taken before, not enough to knock him out.

Gayle acts next, releasing... A most peculiar Pokemon- A living origami creation..? It flits through the air with grace as the woman herself begins a soft chant, seeming to place a blessing- That the trainers find themselves benefiting from as well. The Kartana in the meantime slashes at the grunt that they seem to have been ganging up on, almost knocking him out.

Luna's Fin gets to act next, shooting a water gun at the gligar- But not for a lot of damage...

Roy meanwhile, finds himself with no grunt to one-hit KO... So settles with the nidorino instead- Just barely not knocking it out! Roy takes this as a personal insult, really...

Finally the last two Pokemon get to act, Numel throwing fire at the "friendly" grunt, while the Koffing, panicking slightly, throws a smokescreen right on top of the assailing Kartana and Frogadier, blinding them partly!

Reflect(2)

Kartana(Gayle)(22) -1 AC
Lonaki(21) 86/99
Staravia(20) injured
Frogadier(Matthias)(20) -1 AC
Grunt(18/14) 59/82
Bjorn(15)
8 Red hand grunts(15) #1 heavily injured #2 KO #8 badly injured
"Friendly" grunts(15) #1 lightly injured
Gligar(15) lightly injured
Charmeleon(15) injured
Breloom(15) injured
Slaking(15) Grappling "Friendly" grunt #1
Claydol(14)
Nidorino(13) very badly injured
Luna(12)
Koa(11)
Charjabug(11)
Farfetch'd(11) injured
Angstrom(10)
Matthias(10)
Hostages(10)
Commander 1(10)
Commander 2(10)
Croagunk(10)
Alex(7)
Magnus(5/10)
Gayle(5)
Fin(5)
Roy(4)
Numel(4)
Koffing(4)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Can I just wait until it's closer to my turn to act, rather than trying to guess how this battlefield is going to change?
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Lonaki tries again with a Metal Claw, this time on the Gligar! He then stays put, since he's in a great spot for opportunity attacks.
Metal Claw on Gligar w/ Hustle (AC 3): 1d20-2 = [15] = 13
2d6+10+22+10 = [5, 5] = 52

Koa takes out his sword and swings around, moving 2m W, 1 NW. Then he Slices through Grunt #1 and their Gligar, Passing through 3m NE and hoping to drop them both!
Slice on Grunt #1 and Gligar:
1d20 = [12] = 12
3d10+10+16 = [5, 4, 4] = 39
1d20 = [20] = 20
3d10+10+16 = [8, 5, 3] = 42

Slice on Gligar crit damage:
3d10+10 = [7, 4, 2] = 23

(65 total on Gligar!)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:44 am

Izzy, Haley, Bruce

Haley chases after the Litwick, finally getting in range to throw a ball... And captures it! With that, given the only two ghosts remaining seem to have no intent of continuing a losing battle, the trainers seem to have clear reign... And presumably, all begin a mad dash to go and help the battle downstairs- Izzy briefly pausing on Kay to let her rest and recover some of her wounds.

Irene

Irene meanwhile, is stuck somewhere else entirely- Trying to talk, or shout rather, at an entity she is not completely certain can even hear her. She also shouts for Echo's help - But assuming it can hear her, there seems to be no reply from them...

THE SKY FALLS

THE EARTH CATCHES

DARKNESS IS CONSUMED

LEAVING THE BURNING LIGHT!

THE TOWER WAKES

FROM THE DARK SLUMBER OF THE FUTURE!!!

((Give me another focus roll, as well as a social roll of your preference.))

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Irene shout was risky, and backfiring, was she Irene, it was ten seconds right? Maybe it's already been longer... Maybe she was just a brocken fragment of the temple unable to see...

NO! can't give up... Mew's Mercy free them...
Despite some defiance, and persistence Irene is still way out of her depth.

Irene focus[2d6] = 5
Irene charm check [5d6] = 12

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:39 am

Izzy zooms towards the stairs on Kay's back, the Noivern going flat out. When they reach the stairs, she immediately jumps off, recalling Kay. She's cautious enough not to rush head-first into whatever is happening below, but does descend the stairs far enough to get a sense of what's going on with her windy-vision.
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:47 am

((Sorry guys, been a hectic past two weeks.))

Bjorn slides over to the Nidorino and attempts to smash it in the face with an iced fist, while Grunt lobs a Mud Bomb at the same pokemon.

Ice Punch (AC = 1; Damage = 29)

Mud Bomb (AC = 5; Damage = 30)
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Bruce is satisfied with the fight how it had gone, but before he can spend too much time congratulating himself, he sees Izzy flying off. With a sigh he looks at the pokeball of his fainted Crobat and realizes he has to take the slow route. After taking a quick glance at Aggy, he smiles at the mushroom, puts him back in his ball, and starts jogging off after Izzy, albeit at a slower pace.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:56 pm

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

The kartana slices past the Grunt once more- This time, the grunt drops unconscious after the hefty strike.

Lonaki at the same time tries and deal with the gligar - A hefty hit knocking it down a couple notches! Another one like that would probably knock it out... A starvia meanwhile this time gives the "friendly" grunt a proper hit, doing some decent damage to the grunt. Matthias Frogadier on the other hand, focuses the koffing, doing some damage.

Right after, Grunt and Bjorn get to act - Comboing together against the Nidorino! Grunts attack alone turns out to be enough to knock it out, however, leaving just Bjorn (given how there's no enemies in range, you can take another action be it shifting or something else)

It's not much long after that all the grunts get to act of course, and now with their pokemon out, some start reaching for their weapons... Four of them eventually pulling out pistols, as others seem to focus on commanding their Pokemon- One of them outright missing, while others aim mostly at the "friendly" grunts- One getting a particularly nasty shot.

"Dude!!!"

The one grunt nearby Koa also aims for a kick on the ant that is harassing him- But misses.

The friendly grunts, for their own part, just seem like they want to get out, if they can- Not like their "friends" will let them.

The Gligar keeps focused on Lonaki, though weakened, this time striking with a knock off for 30(10) damage. The Charmeleon knocks out the Breloom, while the slaking smacks around the grunt it is keeping a hold off- Enough to knock him out! Now the left group seems like they can redirect their attention to the trainers, and their supposed "traitor" boss... The claydol seems to be trying similar on the right side, but misses.

Luna begins following behind Bjorn, but is not in range to do anything to anyone.

Koa decides this is an ideal time to practice his anime swordmanship - Slicing through both grunt and pokemon in one fell swoop! Sadly, his swordmanship seems to have failed somewhat, as he only knocks out the gligar, but at least leaves the grunt badly wounded.

Seeing one of the hostages try to crawl away, the charjabug goes after it- Hitting her with a string slot to slow them down.

The Farfetch'd is continuing trying to keep it's master safe, but is rapidly finding itself overwhelmed - It's attack missing.

Angstrom meanwhile had moved further up, quickly knocking out the koffing - While Matthias quickly comes up from his behind, quickly grabbing something from his pocket, a set of shackles- Crouching, and rapidly putting the first pair around the gang leader' ankles.

The hostages are continuing to try and run- But it's not easy with how they are still bound...

The commanders seem to split their vision. One, turning toward the trainers, making clear those should be dealt with first- While the other one has another "friendly" grunt to deal with, first. Deciding to try and take it in his own hands as he marches up, and tries to strike- But misses.

The Croagunk would have tried and take care of it himself- But is forced to deal with the farfetch'd first, dealing some damage with a poison sting.

Reflect(2)

Kartana(Gayle)(22) -1 AC
Lonaki(21) 76/99
Staravia(20) injured
Grunt(18/14) 59/82
Bjorn(15)
8 Red hand grunts(15) #1 badly injured #2 KO #8 KO
"Friendly" grunts(15) #1 KO, #2 heavily injured
Gligar(15) heavily injured
Charmeleon(15) injured
Breloom(15) KO
Slaking(15)
Claydol(14)
Nidorino(13) KO
Luna(12)
Koa(11)
Charjabug(11)
Farfetch'd(11) heavily injured
Angstrom(10)
Matthias(10)
Hostages(10) #1 -1 SPD bound, #2 bound
Commander 1(10)
Commander 2(10)
Croagunk(10)
Alex(7)
Magnus(5/10)
Gayle(5)
Fin(5)
Roy(4)
Numel(4)
Koffing(4) KO
Willow(4)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Looks like Alex and Roy are both just going to be sprinting north-east, can't get in range of any enemies.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:38 pm

I guess willow will help unbind ahostage.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:19 am

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

Alex rushes NE, together with Roy - Magnus taking a couple further steps toward the NW, before briefly pausing- Flinging another rock just past Koa, striking the grunt- Knocking him out!

Gayle starts up another light chant, another blessing made available for those that'd need it most - This time, a light screen.

Fin is instructed to go along in Koa's direction as well, while the hostile Numel, the grunt sseemingly not sure what to do with the hostages just yet, is ordered to go southward to face the oncoming trainers...

Willow finally enters the scene as well - Leaving some of the grunts confused at the sudden appearance of a ghost, as willow approaches the hostage, still phasing for now - Should get to her next round...

Reflect(2)
Light screen(2)

Kartana(Gayle)(22) -1 AC
Lonaki(21) 76/99
Staravia(20) injured
Grunt(18/14) 59/82
Bjorn(15)
8 Red hand grunts(15) #1 KO #2 KO #8 KO
"Friendly" grunts(15) #1 KO, #2 heavily injured
Gligar(15) heavily injured
Charmeleon(15) injured