PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5531

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed May 23, 2018 9:27 am

Koa opens his mouth to speak again, but stops himself. If these Red Hand guys don't know who Koa is, then either Mathias didn't tell any of his subordinates about his meeting with the trainers or these guys actually aren't from the Sons of Aether. Koa wracks his brain on whether the latter might be the case... quickly remembering that the Spark mentioned there being two groups interested in what the Overseer's doing. In any case, Koa decides it's better not to say anything further on the subject until he knows more.

Though that isn't to say he'll stand for this Bruce guy having his 'Ultra Beast' stolen. The Overseer made it very clear what would happen if Koa let Kinhe get hurt, and he'd expect the same raw deal to be given to anyone watching over one of the Big Guy's kids, whether the trainer knows about it or not. Koa wasn't about to let that happen, and visibly hardens his skin for the (very likely) battle ahead.

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7471
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:40 am

...well crap. Either Isabella needed to work on her boxing, or this girl was one tough cookie!

Faltering, Izzy tries to decide what to do. Isabella had warned her not to get involved, but...she couldn't just stand back and watch! Especially if things got violent...

So, Izzy falls back on her default tactic - a charm offensive. Skipping over with a beaming smile, she interposes herself between the two girls. Hopefully this Betty girl wouldn't want to start a fight with an innocent and defenceless bystander in the way.

Hopefully...

"OMG, hi! You look really pretty and scary and tough. Betty, right? My name's Izzy! Do you come here often?"

Charm: 15
(Spending 1AP to push that up to a 16)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11679
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Athletics: 9

If Alex manages to break free, he'll turn about while taking a step back, preparing to face the grabber.

Otherwise, I guess he's grabbed. "Could you... Not, please?"
Charm: 18
Last edited by Dlover on Thu May 24, 2018 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1346

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 pm

As the instructions of how to treat a gun shot wound flash through Irene's mind she quietly says to Bruce and Koa I might be able to clear the door way for us if we want to go somewhere where we can have the advantage, or at least, not be surrounded.

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4516
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Thu May 24, 2018 2:50 am

Bjorn rushes back out to the caretaker, encasing his fists in ice and ready to defend the man.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6906

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Fri May 25, 2018 7:44 am

Anywhere is better than here. Did you heal your pokemon after our battle?

Unfortunately Bruce didn't heal his pokemon. And while he could hold his own in a fight, he knew he couldn't take on all of these guys.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5531

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat May 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Koa casts a sidelong glance to Irene and 'Bruce' as they start whispering to each other. Heal their pokemon? That must be how Irene knows this Bruce guy - she battled him while the rest of the trainers were checking out the Scrap market. That means only Koa has a fresh team against these four Red Hands and however many pokemon they have between them, and Koa himself isn't at 100%, either. As much as Koa prefers to stand his ground, there was a very real possibility of losing here. If that were to happen and these guys found Kinhe....

Koa wasn't about to take that chance. He snatches a pokeball off his belt and releases Rawku. The Rhydon barely has time to register his surroundings before Koa starts shouting orders.

"Rawku, Bulldoze an exit!" Koa commands, pointing to the back wall. Whether the wall lead into an alleyway or the next building over, Koa wasn't sure, but it was better than coming out of the front of the building where who-knows-how-many more of these Red Hand guys might be waiting.

Rawku hesitates only for half a second, never having been commanded to attack an inanimate object, before charging at the wall, looking to blast through to the other side!

Bulldoze on pizzeria wall + Rock Head: 1d20 = [8] = 8
2d8+10+30+2d6 = [5, 1] = 50


If Rawku succeeds, Koa will quickly follow through, stomping the ground and raising some Stealth Rocks from the debris, as a slight deterrent for any pursuers.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1346

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 pm

If Rawku suceeds at creating an opening Irene quickly follows up by sending out Ms. Cuddles to guard the new exit while looking intimidating.

If Rawku misses Irene still calls out Ms. Cuddles

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6906

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Mon May 28, 2018 10:46 am

Assuming Rawku succeeds, Bruce runs through the newly made door. If there is a place out of sight from the would-be kidnappers, Bruce hides there for a moment, and gives Irene Tops's pokeball.

If Rawku misses, Bruce will prepare to fight, Leering at the woman with the staff..

Accuracy=6
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11992

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Tue May 29, 2018 2:31 pm

Haley

Haley snuffs out the candle, this time prepared to take out the demon as it comes for her, it's screams wailing through the hall... But this time, not followed by the thunderous sound of footsteps raging towards her- Only eerie silence...

Koa, Irene, Bruce

The three party members fall silent, with only the slightest bit of whispering between Irene and Bruce... Something the commander doesn't seem to appreciate... But before he can interrupt the trainers to quit it and hand over the pokemon or face the consequences, the trainers attempt to take action..! The commander and summoner ready to act as Koa grabs for his pokeball, although the two grunts seem startled, perhaps still a bit intimidated from before, and hesitate...

The commander however, wastes no time to point straight at Bruce, a glare intimidating even the tough biker: "You're not getting out of here!"

This doesn't stop Rawku from attacking the nearby wall on Koa's instructions, as others move close to plan their escape through there- The space behind the hall seeming to be a storage house of some kind, albeit not used in a while judging by all the dust and decrepit boxes... Makes for just enough room to release Ms. Cuddles, though, as the trainers begin the process of trying to escape... Although these people might have a couple more tricks up their sleeves, as it would become quite evident that staff was not just a prop...

"Summoner! Do your job!"

The girl doesn't bother to reply, instead just heaving up the staff... And smacking it down on the ground. As she does, the mirror on top of the staff seems to crack, light pouring out... As... Something, appeared.

Whatever it is, it seemed "dressed"- In purple clothing that perhaps from a far distance could give the impression of being human, but being so close was most definitely NOT. It's sleeves ended up much too wide, as if it's hands were swollen, while moving up the arm's length the sudden slack there seemed to suggest that it's arms must be extremely frail... It's legs were not visible, but were either non existent, or floating alongside the rest of it given that the dress ended up hovering a couple inches from the ground... It's torso seeming perhaps a bit bulky but mostly fine, finally joined with a hood and a mask like the other red hand members were carrying... Although failing to have only two holes that'd be expected from a regular mask... Instead having 7, positioned in a vaguely triangular pattern- None particularly matching with where eyes should be. Just looking at it seems to be messing with the trainers heads somehow...

"Stop them, Echo! The mistress demands it!"

Echo's gaze soon turns upon the trainers... Judging.

"Echo"(21)
Irene(19)
Machamp(16)
2 grunts(15)
Ms. Cuddles(15)
Koa(11)
Maguma(11)
Commander(10)
Bruce(6) trapped, slowed
Rawku(6)
Summoner(5)

((I'll allow one free release from Bruce, still. In addition, I'd like to take a focus roll from everyone, and if you're releasing any additional pokemon I'd like to know when they were captured, and what you'd figured the current relationship with their trainer would be... I'd like to know that for Ms. Cuddles and Rawku as well.))

Izzy

Izzy considers what to do, Jeremy seemingly too stunned to even consider anything... As she eventually rushes up, hoping to put herself between the battle with her cutest smile... But only gets a couple words into her sentence as Betty instead just shoves her down and back.

"Outta here kid! The big kids are playing!" she states, distracted for just a moment... Which Isabella doesn't miss for a second to deliver another punch, again not doing as much as one should hope that trying to cave one's face in should do. This time around the girl's ready to deliver a haymaker strike... Right up until someone's heard shouting, rushing in with his arms flailing up in the air- Giving pause to both the girls.

"Stop! You can't fight, yo!"

"Ugh."

"Dave."

"Can we beat him up, first?"

"Wowowow- Yo, yo, chill! Look, you can't fight outside the arena... You know that, Betty!"

The girl scowls, and for a moment it looks like both of them are just going to ignore those words, and just continue fighting... Right after they beat up Dave, probably. But then they'd come to notice the other people rushing in, some of them dressed in what one could potentially call a "guard" outfit... And Betty just ends up spitting the ground.

"Not like she even has the guts to meet me there."

With that, the girl turns with a last angry glare... And Isabella STILL looks determined to go straight after her, albeit by following her to the arena this time- But not before pausing besides Izzy, although not looking in her direction as she spoke.

"I told you to not intervene."

"Yo, Isabella, you're not actually gonna go there, right? Like, I think she'll actually kill you if she gets the chance..!"

Alex

Alex does his best to struggle against whatever's grasping him, and almost even manages to escape... But whatever it is that's grasping him seems to gain the upper hand. As he looks back to find some kind of devilish, ink-black demon creature, keeping it in his grasp..! In the other hand he seems to be holding a blue lantern of sorts... And assuming he manages to hold his calm, notices that's the only thing that seems to have an "actual" aura- And one that's not too dark, either...

Still, obviously Alex has been in much worse, so he manages to keep his cool and just calmly asks the demon creature to stop. It obliges... But not before grabbing one of his idols from the satchel he was given, and then scurrying off. Seems it took his Mr. Mime idol as it did...

Bjorn

Bjorn rushes back, ready for a fight..! But by the time he's crawled back through the vents, though, he finds nothing on the other end... Just eerie silence.

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15350
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Haley stashes the candle in her bag and runs twoard where the screams came from, prepared for the worst.

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11679
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Tue May 29, 2018 6:56 pm

Alex sighs as the 'critter' scurries off, knowing he can't run fast enough to catch it. Turning, he continues down the path again.

Perception: 6
Intuition: 20
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6906

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Tue May 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Bruce will not release any pokemon at this time. And not just because Echo is going to do some not-so-nice things to him. More because his only useable pokemon right now is Poipole, and he's not stupid enough to use it in battle against people who want to kidnap him. Instead, he will Leer again at Echo, if he is close enough.

Focus=8
Accuracy=5
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5531

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Koa hopefully weathers the psychic whatever-that-thing-is-doing (does that thing seem familiar, Koa wonders? Something about the eyes), though he still hasn't had the time to fortify his mental defenses much.

Focus roll against Echo: 2d6+2 = [4, 4] = 10
Call to Adventure: 1d6 = [3] = 3
(13 total)
► Show Spoiler
With Irene's Gyarados barring the way into the warehouse, the Trainers should have at least a few seconds to act.

First, Koa has to recall Maguma. Koa aims his recall beam under/over Ms. Cuddles' serpentine body, returning the stranded Magmar before he can fall too far behind.

Second, Koa throws up a loose Stealth Rock barrier, four floating rocks formed from the rubble of the broken wall. If any of those Red Hand guys try to come through, they're going to get pelted!

Third, it's time to keep moving. Seeing that the Red Hand leader guy slowed 'Bruce' down, Koa calls out to him. "You can get on Rawku, yeah? He can carry you out!"

(Going to wait on posting further instructions, to see if Bruce would like to try this)
Last edited by SuperVaderMan on Wed May 30, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1346

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Tue May 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Irene stalls for a bit before stuttering out "Wh-what Mistress? No no, I'm no ones master, I try to be there friends." Irene response while drawn shock does come off as sincere and charming.
Yet the very distraction leaves her focused completely one that one thought.

Irene Charm on psychic type? [5d6+2] = 23+2 = 25
Irene focus check [2d6] = 11

After realizing she stopped moving Irene rushes over to Ms. Cuddles seeking the already comforting bulk. While being unnerved Irene still does manages to protect everyone... though how intentional the protection is questionable.

Irene uses reflect on the team and inspirational support on Ms. Cuddles
Ms. Cuddles uses dragon rage and intimidate on whoever comes into range
Ms. Cuddles dragon rage [1d20] = 20 unfortunately I don't think dragon rage can crit so 15 damage :shrug:

Irene's initiative is actually 23
► Show Spoiler
The Mindset of Ms. Cuddles
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6906

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 pm

"You can get on Rawku, yeah? He can carry you out!"

Bruce looks at Rawku for a moment. Not that he's frightened of climbing on the beast that just knocked through a wall in one hit, but... well yeah. It's a little scary. Especially since he will most likely have to repeat the trick to get out of here. But it's much better than being caught by the Red Hand.

Athletics=3

If he can ever make it on, that is.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5531

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed May 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Koa groans internally as 'Bruce' fumbles trying to climb aboard Rawku - was that slowness effect messing with him that much?

"Rawku, can you listen to that guy for a bit? I'll use one of my other guys to cover you! Keep him safe, yeah?" Koa looks to Bruce. "Rawku's got Smack Down and Rock Blast. They're both good at range, but ya can't use the same one over-and-over, got it? Now get on and get moving!"

Koa then turns to the Red Hand goons, ready to release his next pokemon soon!
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6906

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Thu May 31, 2018 12:38 pm

Well then. Thanks. Use Smack Down on the monster, Rawku!

Smack Down Power=47
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7471
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:47 pm

Acrobatics: 23

Izzy is caught off-guard by the shove, but manages to keep her balance regardless. And without using any cheaty flying magic, either! Not that she isn't annoyed by being pushed aside so rudely. After Betty stalks off, Izzy begins skipping along to catch up with Isabella.

"I told you to not intervene."

"Not like you gave me much chance to think about it. Besides, you knew I wouldn't listen."

"Soooo, you gonna tell us what this is all about? This arena thing is sounding pretty crazy and dangerous, even for you."

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4516
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:57 am

Bjorn calls out "Hello? Man?" before searching around the entrance to the vents for any secret passage, and if finding none he moves back on into the maze.

Perception check: 5D6 = [1, 3, 2, 3, 4] = 13
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11992

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Haley

Haley heads in the direction of where the scream came from, ready to punch something if it comes to that... But only manages to find the lanttern the demon had been carrying- With no trace of the latter... Runes illuminated on the nearby walls under it's light.

Obtained the darklight lantern

Alex

After his failure against the demon, Alex continues once more, now a bit more perceptive than before... Eventually coming across a door that seems to lead deeper into the maze- One that is luckily already open, but it looks like he could close it behind him... That'd probably stop the... Whatever that thing is from harassing him..?

Bruce, Koa, Irene

As the trainers gaze upon the creature, there is a brief sensation gnawing at the back of their minds... Which for now does not seem to do much, as they look at the quite alien creature - But things would be far different once all was said and done, and they would be asked to recall what had happened, and they would state a far different story... As all three of them would simply tell how it appeared the red hand had somehow enlisted the help of a powerful psychic user- A lady dressed in obscuring purple robes and a mask much like that the red hand wears, being the one to attack them. Bruce would even go one step further, and claim that the psychic user in question was already with them from the start- She was just "behind the other magic user".

But something different that DID affect the trainers at that moment seemed, to an extent, play with their minds as well... Seeming to instill what are best described as "seeds of doubt" within their heads. Are the others really friends..? Are they worthy of that privilege..? Luckily, it seems like it's the trainers pokemon that are hit hardest with this indecisiveness- Maguma just outright shrugging it off, while Ms. Cuddles and Rawku seem to mostly shake it off... But are still left somewhat affected by this strange effect.

That matters very little for now, however, as Irene stutters out something rather strange while the creature gazes upon the trainers... Luckily, it'll have to go past Ms. Cuddles if it's looking to- Oh. It teleports into the room, ending up standing between Irene and the rest of the trainers, it's back turned towards Irene- Before sending out a rock-based attack against Maguma- Doing 44(48) damage!

The Machamp meanwhile, rushes up to Ms. Cuddles... And hits with a double chop as it's trainer bellows orders.

"Everyone, pinpoint strike... Don't miss!"

The Machamp at least doesn't, hitting for 48(39) damage- While the two grunts aim, shooting for 23(14) and 22(13) damage... As one releases a rattata, while the other releases his poochyena. The former immediately trying to bite, but missing.

Ms. Cuddles then finally gets a chance for a bit of revenge against the people assaulting it in order to try and get a passage through... Doing some damage to the machamp with it's dragon rage.

Koa meanwhile, sets up a series of pointed rocks at the entrance, even further hoping to dissuade people from rushing in... While also commanding Rawku to listen to Bruce for now. It obliges, but finds itself having trouble to properly trust this new trainer, the seeds of doubt planted earlier now manifesting fully...

The poochyena meanwhile, bites Ms. Cuddles for 32(23) damage... Knocking her out! It does take some damage from stealth rocks in the process...

Bruce tries to climb up on top of Rawku, his only hope of actually being able to properly escape with how slow he's going... But failing, for now. He does get it to strike this "Echo", though- Dealing some damage...

The summoner doesn't seem to do much, only approaching the entrance a bit, but staying away from the floating rocks...


Active around entrance: stealth rock(3)
Irene(23/19)
"Echo"(21) injured
Machamp(16) lightly injured
2 grunts(15)
Rattata(15)
Ms. Cuddles(15) KO
Koa(11)
Maguma(11) 52/100
Commander(10)
Poochyena(10) lightly injured
Bruce(6) trapped, slowed
Rawku(6) -3 CS all
Summoner(5)

Izzy

Izzy did manage to keep her footing after the shove, if barely... The force of the shove clearly displaying that this girl is TOUGH. Still, the situation somehow manages to resolve thanks to this... Ugh. "Dave"... Really, how often can that guy pop up and ruin things, still? In each case, that's not what the focus was on right now, as Jeremy was quick to finally reconvene with the group as well...

"Not like you gave me much chance to think about it. Besides, you knew I wouldn't listen."

"...Maybe. I just expected you to intervene if I ended up getting beat senseless."

"Soooo, you gonna tell us what this is all about? This arena thing is sounding pretty crazy and dangerous, even for you."

Isabella acts... Aloof. Seeming to shrug away the question, until Jeremy adds in his own opinion with that of Izzy. "Isabella... We just don't want you to get hurt."

"...Look. I just have history with that girl... I NEED to do this- Even if I probably can't win..."

"The arena is just, like... It's an entertainment area, basically. It has rules. Very... Lax rules, but, rules. I'll be... Alright."

"If you're really worried about me, you can watch... But just let me do this, okay?"
Isabella states... Wilfully ignoring the fact she has yet to explain why.
► Show Spoiler
Bjorn

Bjorn looks around the immediate vent entrance area for any secret entrances, but doesn't find anything... Maybe it's a bit more complicated than that? He did need to crawl a good bit down the vent to actually come across that "secret" place... In each case, for now he returns to the maze. Which has... Whatever happened to that guy in it, as his cries seem to be unreturned...

(Perception and intuition rolls, please.)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15350
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Haley frowns as she sees it missing. "Oooh glow in the dark ink! ...But it's in gibberish." Haley will follow along the hallway, using the right hand rule.

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5531

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 pm

Koa shakes his head a little to try and clear it. Why did this weird psychic pokemon almost look human? It's got seven eyes for crying out loud, and that's the only face it has! Koa really wishes he had kept hold of that violet shard - he's starting to worry for his thoughts.

Anyway, if this darn Bruce guy can't get his lazy behind up on Rawku, Koa will have to seriously consider the benefits of just having Rawku leave him behind! Except... if that happens, then he'll lose his pokemon. And if THAT happens, he'll lose a lot more than his pokemon, to the Overseer.... Koa can't let that happen? Koa gives his head another shake.

"Get moving guys, I'll cover you!" Koa says, keeping watch to see if he can jump in front of someone to take a hit (gaining the +5 DR from the Christmas Edge in doing so). Speaking of, he releases Lonaki the Durant. His metal carapace should be able to shrug off most of the bullets and attacks being thrown around.

"Lonaki, Bug Bite on that purple thing!"

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by SuperVaderMan on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11679
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:28 am

Alex pauses for a moment, then steps through the door and closes it. He could try to get the thing to come back and take back his idol, but the odds are that it would have stashed it somewhere, and would just take another one. With the door shut, he continues onward.

Per: 1
Int: 13
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1346

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:20 am

The dual chop seemed nasty, but before it lands a pale purple barriar weakens the damage, knowing that this was from Irene's power also seems to give Ms. Cuddles the will power to fight even more of it off some of the bullets! 48(20) reflect (23)9 excited condition. This allows her to endure for a bit with 17 hp


These weird thoughts, about not considering Koa her friend was strange. Bruce not so much she just met him even if he seemed nice enough, but it still allowed her to act in a sincere manner.
Walking towards Echo, putting a hand gently on the shoulder Irene says "I'm here because I needed to act in person."

I've never needed a sigil before, and don't worry these people are just trying to leave, don't get in their way and they'll pose us no threat.
While sincere, the weird state of mind certainly made her less charming then normal.

Looking at Koa hoping he gets the message Irene says Go, on this trail is nothing, you've been in more explosive situations before, and everyone here has overcome trails along the way. You can just escape, just don't stop now alright?

Knowing she didn't really have enough time to do everything she wanted she looked at Ms. Cuddles
Ms. Cuddles, thank you for hanging in there, and being such an amazing friend.
Ms. Cuddles upset that Irene was busy with the pesky psychic lady if she gets a chance to act she'll writhe around kicking up the dust in the warehouse shrouding her bulky frame, and probably causing a few sneezes.


Irene Charm on psychic type? [5d6+2] = 13+2 = 15
Ms. Cuddles tackle [1d20] = 9 damage [1d8+26] = 6+26 = 32
Ms. Cuddles - splash
Go fight win - Don't stop now, everyone gets 5 temp hp and the excited condition
Inspirational orders Ms. Cuddles has a +2 to evasion 2 excited
if it reaches Ms. Cuddles turn in the order she'll have +4 evasion and 3 excited condition

Post Reply