Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Would be easiest, but if some of us can't reliably get behind a pc, going to roll20 isn't exactly an option, hence the question- Unless everyone confirms they prefer that, it sure would make things a lot easier.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 pm

If I can't get to a computer then I can't get to the forum either, so roll20 would work for me.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:46 pm

I only use the forum on my computer at home or at work, so I'm fine with Roll20.
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:45 am

Roll20 would be fine for me too

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:53 am

Roll20 would work for me as well.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Alright, I finished the (crude) map for the ghostfighting team, might do one or two small changes still, but this should largely be it. The grey circle is where the vent drops down btw- Bruce, Jeremy and Isabella are still up there. You can make some minor changes to position if you want.

This should allow you guys to join: https://app.roll20.net/join/4493028/Oe_zVg

I made it a double map so other team will be on the other side asap, then we don't get issues that we can only see one map at a time.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Something stirs in the void...

(The void has also been relocated because I am dumb.)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Hm! Interesting, and it brings the whole Matthias cult into question

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Also Dusk, reminder I'm waiting on Izzy's action :)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Well, I'm definitely missing something with the Void, considering I can't find anything on the page and there's no sound playing. In-Character, I guess. My perception is as bad as Alex's.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Remember you have to view page source

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Ah, I forgot that was a thing.

Yeah, okay, that's very interesting indeed. Seems like the Spark and the Overseer are maybe connected. Two sides of a coin, or one is just fake? But a circle of blood? Clearly the reason their rituals are failing is because they used blood instead of copper cables.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:39 am

I'm sad that sound no longer works, they changed how autoplay works so now it can't be autoplayed (easily) anymore so there goes all that ambience :(

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Don't be misled. In the VOID, Marshadow (formerly the king known as Zygarde) warns that while the documents can't lie, they can be used to mislead us. Remember, the Babylonians also have a Spark, which is the more likely culprit.

Speaking of, it's theory time. I was being coy about this before because I wanted everyone else to navigate through the cool alternate-reality game Mort set up, but now I'm gonna drop the pretense and start quoting stuff from that. I'll put everything in spoilers in case you wanna play through it yourself still.

Regarding the Spark
► Show Spoiler
Regarding Matthias
► Show Spoiler
Miscellaneous Observations
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by SuperVaderMan on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:56 pm

I'm not gonna comment on the theorizing besides admit I enjoy it immensely, and it's about what I'd expect from a thorough look from known information.

Mmm... There's actually one bit of info that I'm going to throw out. Mostly because I'm not sure if it was simply missed or not, and it's something Alex/Haley/Bjorn should know IC, but you might have forgot about it.

-About ~25 years ago, Matthias was imprisoned together with Euler and Pearl under warden Nixon, presumably as occult expert, in the secret labs under the already secret old league base. Euler and Pearl are known to be there for their involvement with team Plasma, and hence are accomplices in what amounts to a city-wide genocide. Here they researched a bunch of stuff that they didn't want the general public to know, which included investigation into the GRAND OVERSEER (among other things.)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:29 pm

That's another possibility I forgot to bring up, that Matthias might've just had a switch of faith. I didn't think it was that likely, but after a stint of forced research into the subject, then maybe?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Woops, you wrote The Overseer's name, Vader, time for magic fractal arms to smash through your computer and destroy everything.

But anyway... First of all, how the heck did you even find that monolith? Or even remember the things you remember? Jeez.

Don't really have any opinions on your theories, though. Or, i think I did, but I forgot them by the time I finished reading.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Overseer has been depleating planets for a while. Even if it was able to do all the other planets at once, it would have taken it millions or billions of years. So I don’t think Overseer is directly tied to Zygarde.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Well, unless the story about it going to planets that are already dying is true. Whether it's actually trying to prevent it or is just giving that last push, though, would still be up for question.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Book Three is helpful "You're not planning on actually going through all possible numbers, are you?"

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Acrobatics=7

Also, Roll20 should work for me, though I will be away from my computer for the weekend. I should be able to update on monday, or give a more general one without looking at the map if necessary.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:29 am

Hate to be a joykiller Natrivv, but you're still dealing with a vent that's five meters up in the air.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:12 am

Look, who are you to say Irene isn't a magic ninja? What? What do you mean Ninja's a class? And wall running's a feat? Does she have those? oh. Okay, yeah, carry on.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Ally switch has a range of 6, so I will be hopefully trading places with a volunteer.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Oh, I totally missed you were using ally switch! Yes, that will definitely work. You can switch with Bruce too, so he doesn't need to take falling damage.