Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 am

I presume Irene and Koa will want to join in too, but yes.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:17 am

I think we all have a little downtime before going out Pokemon hunting, so if you have any extended actions you want to take care of now is the time.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 am

Koa could just go check out that pokeball craftsman while you guys are pokemon hunting, it's not a huge deal.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:08 am

Damn it, I forgot one of the main reasons for taking the gym on right away was to ask the leader about taking care of that core. >.>
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:25 am

I decided to have Koa come along on the catching/training expedition after all. That should make things easier to manage.

Also as far as anti-ghost pokemon go, I added 3 to Koa's dream list - Greninja, Incineroar, and Oranguru. Oranguru not so much, and we're probably not going to find one anywhere near here anyway, but maybe the first two...? :shifty:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:41 am

Oh yeah, anti-ghost. That's probably a thing we should get, huh :paranoia:

In that case Dartrix/Decidueye or Toucannon would be nice to find, since they've both got some ability to fight ghost types.

Also, we're totally putting the Bug Core into Koa's storage ball once we find out about it, right?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:17 am

I'll add a bit in the next update to help you guys make a final decision on where to go... :P

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Hopefully thier pokemon hunt will take as long as our gym stuff.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:34 pm

If you guys happen to find any fossils, Haley can revive them for you and give them abilities/skills/item.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:32 am

Collecting the auras of everyone so I can look at who we have and haven't got.

Auras:
Alex: Blindfold, scales

Haley: Dryad form

Izzy: pair of ghostly blue feathered wings sticking out of her back. When she's grounded they're pretty small and compact, but in the air they spread out and "flap" as she flies.

Irene: a color she's giving off. It is primarily violet, with strands of blue and silver running through it. The aura would pulse with her heart beat. One thing of note is it should be comforting to look at.

Koa's:
► Show Spoiler
(I'm going to assume it's not completely obscuring, otherwise Alex has just been guessing that the molten rock monster is Koa.)

So, we don't have auras for... Bjorn, Drake, and Bruce? It's not really important to have them, I suppose, unless your characters are going to ask about them. But not describing your aura makes you boooooring. :P
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Drake having a boring aura makes sense though :lol:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 am

Drake: The plain one. XD
My game:

My characters:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:06 am

Having it be a simple ambient light around him seems slightly hilarious compared to the rest of the group. The light might be the brightest around his head but not very noticeable.

In case Drake do get super powers like everybody else at some point it might change to reflect that but for now I'm satisfied with the boring aura :lol:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:09 am

I like the idea of him just not having an aura at all :lol:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:15 am

That's even better if that's an option! :lol:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 am

It's just the word "aura" floating by him. XD

I think having no aura would be the most unusual option possible, though. :p
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:46 am

I mean, if Drake were to have no aura, that by extension means he'd have no soul... So, fitting I'd assume? :P

Also, all aura is at least a little bit transparent, so Alex shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out what is and isn't aura. :roll:

Did I ever state what Jeremy's and Isabella's aura's are like for that matter..? Or any of the other npc's Alex's met? I probably should if I haven't, it can give a bit of (cryptic) insight into their personalities.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 am

I'm not sure if a lake was one of the options, but I saw Alex mention one? Is that near the dam, is that too far?

If the lake's not an option, Koa will go to the mines then. A potential Sableye could be neat.

Sorry for being indecisive :paranoia:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:40 am

I don't know mention of any lakes, unless he means the dam lake..? That'd also require a climb, though, given how dams work... I think you're thinking/talking about the river that you guys crossed, not too far to the west?

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:49 am

Sure, whatever works!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:57 am

So what is it gonna be? Cuz the mine and the river are kind of in opposite directions :P

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:59 am

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:05 am

Izzy will head to the river too.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:06 am

Didn't you do a quest for sparky to use the fairy teleport thing 1/day?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:25 am

Uuuuh, I don't remember getting auras for Jeremy or Isabella, probably got one for Luna I just can't recall, and other significant NPCs he's seen since... Jack, I guess?

Also, I did mean the dam lake, for some reason just kind of expected everything would be built at the top of the dam in the first place.
My game:

My characters: