Don't you speak for the vote of chaos! :roll:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Natrivv » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:54 am

I don't, just offering the vote of chaos my support

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:12 am

I also vote for the coin flip

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 am

Now I'm just brainstorming for a completely different story that includes a coin flip. :roll:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:54 am

I vote for random!

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am

Can't decide between Hoopa and Lance, so I guess I'll go random too.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:40 am

:lol: you proffered the random chaotic idea and it was chosen at least you have some proper votes :p

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Let chaos reign supreme! :p
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:48 pm

CHAOS it is!

So... Prison bottle would be a 1 cuz it's first, then Colress. And the answer is...

1d2 = [1] = 1

Prison bottle it is!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:36 pm

So, yeah. I suppose I can hereby confirm that Midas was pretty much manipulating Phoenix from the very first moment that bottle got opened, though that should be little surprise by this point.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm

I figured. If Haley had it she probably thought it was interesting and talk to it a lot. Probably to the point of constantly annoying it. She probably wouldn't believe it ould do the things it says it can, she's still wrapping her head around this magic stuff.
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Oh right, Midas is a Missingno. that escaped to the Earth dimension before the Overseer got around to cleaning up.

I wonder if there are any more like him? :shifty:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 am

Pfft, Haley believes the Spark unconditionally, she'd have fallen for Midas too.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 am

Spark is one technically, having stuck himself in a supercomputer. Whatever else could you mean? :shifty:

Anyone else want to do something still yet for the current update? Or shall I act from Koa's idea alone for now?

Also should probably do a quick post to finish up his temple stuff with Diancie :shifty:

If Haley were the one to have gotten Midas, pretty sure disaster would have followed :roll:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:47 am

Pfft, reading that stuff now, and just... "Someone is going to die."
I mean, we've known that for a long time. It's Alex. It's a miracle we made it this far without it happening already.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:03 am

That psychic temple tower is pretty high...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:51 am

It all comes full circle. No wonder Flying is the only common fear that Psychic isn't weak to.

It's not actually. Fire and water are both arguably common fears.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:07 am

M0rtimer wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 am Spark is one technically, having stuck himself in a supercomputer. Whatever else could you mean? :shifty:

Anyone else want to do something still yet for the current update? Or shall I act from Koa's idea alone for now?

Also should probably do a quick post to finish up his temple stuff with Diancie :shifty:

If Haley were the one to have gotten Midas, pretty sure disaster would have followed :roll:
I posted stuff up but it was probably missed. Also that's probably true, she's way to curious for her own good.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:38 am

Well team charm is suppose to pizzazz are way to victory. Would sneaking create surprise pizzazz of friendship?

"Hey Bob why are you covered in glitter all of a sudden?"
"What do you mean Steve, you're the one with balloons tied to your bag!"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:10 am

"Where did this cake come from? And why do you have frosting smeared around your mouth?"
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 am

So, I'm torn. On one hand there's the classic "don't split the party" ideology, and the fact that this is the first time the group's been back together in ages.

On the other, it'll probably be much, much easier to manage any battles we get in (both on our end and Mort's end) if we split into 2 groups rather than having one mega group of 8 PC trainers, 3 NPC trainers, and all our pokemon.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 am

That was part of the reason for me suggesting it, yes :lol:

Plus, tactically it does make some sense. Grimm (probably) doesn't know how many of us there are, or if we'll even be going to the tower at all. Splitting his focus and forces might catch him off guard.

And it'll give us a chance to test the new bug spell too.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 am

M0rtimer wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 amAlso should probably do a quick post to finish up his temple stuff with Diancie :shifty:
I'd appreciate this, while people are deciding what team they wanna be on :paranoia:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 am

Should hopefully get an actual post up soon enough, just been occupied the last couple days. :roll: