Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Yeah sure, that sounds completely physically possible and no issue, and I definitely don't think there's a need to reference page 249 in the player's handbook...

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:23 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 pm I'll hold off on actually spending any scrap until we get word on what kind of healing Luna and Mew will be offering, if any :shifty:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 pm

I'll be dealing with that IC, soonish. Been working on the update.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:03 pm

Also dlover, care to give me a d20 roll?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:04 pm

My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:41 am

I think Luna could heal up Maku once we meet at the tower, Dusk. That might make things easier on Sky Team.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:43 am

If she's coming with you then sure? That would be helpful.

My backup plan was to have Rhythm and Zeke grab a shoulder each :shrug:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:57 am

Can we switch out mons? Buttercup and Jackie are not looking so hot.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:21 am

Arch Lich Burns wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 am<post>
I feel like Haley's accent got mixed up with Joe's.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 am

Only a little, She's supposed to have a more southren accent when she's a bit mad. I did use a bit of Joe's accent out of habit though.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am

Are we all finalized, then? Here's the plan afaik so far:

At the Academy

Mew heals everyone who needs it. She has 6 heals, which I believe heals all HP and up to your daily limit for injuries:
1. Drake
2. Bjorn
3. Alex
4. Bruce
5. Magnus, probably
6. ???

Koa will just make himself an Enriched Water while she's doing that, since he's only missing 20 hp and already healed 3 injuries today. Personally I'd let Mew keep her final heal, just in case she needs it for something, but up to you guys.

Offer is still open for crafting any of your pokemon Refreshments or Snacks.

Bjorn can probably place his Cleanse Tag(s?) in the ball room, for extra protection.

Meeting up at the Tower

We all put on our Spark suits, since it might give some latent protection against the tower's mind effects.

Luna heals Maku, since Sky Team will need him to carry two people probably.

We split up into two groups, attacking the Tower from above and below:
GROUND TEAM
- Koa
- Alex
- Bjorn
- Drake
- Jeremy/Isabella
- Magnus

SKY TEAM
- Izzy (Noivern)
- Haley (Skarmory?)
- Bruce (Crobat)
- Irene (Hariyama)
- Jeremy/Isabella (Hariyama)
- Queen, probably

Unknown whether Jack and/or Fatale are staying with Mew, coming along to the tower, or whether they're just too busy elsewhere to do either.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:44 pm

We can move on ahead to meeting up in front of the tower, assuming you guys thing you got things figured out?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:07 pm

M0rtimer wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:40 pmGregory finds the heart to speak up for a moment as well
Who the heck is Gregory?

On the topic of the healing, I'd like to get Roy healed too, whether by Mew or by food. Tyr too. Don't suppose the academy has vending machines, since Koa takes time to make food?
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:36 am

Dlover wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:07 pm
M0rtimer wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:40 pmGregory finds the heart to speak up for a moment as well
Who the heck is Gregory?

On the topic of the healing, I'd like to get Roy healed too, whether by Mew or by food. Tyr too. Don't suppose the academy has vending machines, since Koa takes time to make food?
...I've no idea. I meant Jeremy. :roll:

Also, as for the matter of going by a pc/healing machine - Depends how long you'd want to take to do it. PC wouldn't be too long, could likely do it in a hour, faster if you're going by some manner of transport.

There's probably snacks in the academy. But healing snacks =/= regular snacks and they probably don't have the nutritious kind. Also, nobody probably refreshed the stock in them for the last four years, and there's gum stuck in the slot for some reason, and Uyum has told Magnus to fix it a million times already but...

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:41 am

Magnus secretly put it there himself to prevent Mew from over snacking?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 am

Ok, look, don't even bring that up unless you want to get into a whole long and awkward conversation about "Beauty standards having changed"... :roll:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:24 am

but even if beauty standards have change the sugar content is still very unhealthy even if you can heal yourself from the damage is doing to your body it's better to save your powers for when you need them, not because you binged down 30 Dugtrio choco bars

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:23 am

I'm waiting on confirmation before resuming btw. :p

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:08 am

Confirmation of what exacly?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:12 am

M0rtimer wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:44 pm We can move on ahead to meeting up in front of the tower, assuming you guys thing you got things figured out?

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:59 am

Oh sorry, I thought confirmation was implied by not posting in the main thread. But yeah we can go ahead!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Yeah, I think we've got it as ready as we can.
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Question - is the tower's mind-affecting qualities not affecting us that much because we put the suits on (your post doesn't specify whether we did or not), or are the tower's effects just slacking on their own?

Also, there's no visible windows on the tower? So are the reports of snipers still accurate?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:02 am

SuperVaderMan wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:51 pm Question - is the tower's mind-affecting qualities not affecting us that much because we put the suits on (your post doesn't specify whether we did or not), or are the tower's effects just slacking on their own?

Also, there's no visible windows on the tower? So are the reports of snipers still accurate?
Oh right. You've currently not changed yet, since that'd require being together. Uyum confirmed Grim did something to tamper with the tower however, which is why it isn't affecting anyone currently.

And no windows, at least from a position that can be easily seen. If you want an answer to that particular question, you should either find the guy that got hit and take another good look, or simply ask about it.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:54 am

Clearly either snipers outside or just fancy magic laser defences.
My game:

My characters: