Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Dlover » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:38 am

I'm just the person on the edge of the screen, shocked and confused by everything going on.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:09 am

Oh, by the way, Vader - Did you want to use that lucky blessing to prevent the injury?

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:11 am

Yep!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:23 am

Alright, I'll note that. You can remove that injury then. :)

...Oh, I also just realized I somehow skipped over Angstrom's bonus turn, so... Expect an edit to the update soon before the next update. I'll edit this post when it's done.

edit: update has been edited.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:35 pm

Update is now paused on Alex, with Koa right after. :)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:10 am

So with Cushion's AOO, that one grunt has been very KO'd. I'll edit the update :P

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:56 pm

Cushion is a powerhouse. It even puts Roy to shame. And she has a positive accuracy modifier... But hey, I can actually choose a move that's super effective most of the time, and I don't think there are any pokemon that resist all of Roy's punching options.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:38 pm

I went back to look, and realized that I never responded to Bruce's last update. I think I didn't have too much to say other than "He keeps running". That being said, were you waiting for a response? Or was Bruce really just that far behind the rest of the group?
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 01, 2020 7:46 am

Overseer decoded:
THIS BATTLE IS ENCOUNTERING UNACCOUNTED VARIABLES.

THINGS ARE TURNING CHAOTIC. WE MAY MISS OUR CHANCE SOON ENOUGH.

I AM SORRY, MY DEAREST CHILD.

A SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri May 01, 2020 8:29 pm

So necrozma is going to kill a child, it’s child for ‘the greater good’. That is a crock o shit, killing a child is never for the greater good.

Lets make sure that doesn’t happen.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun May 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Update paused on Grunt... I'll take substitute actions.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun May 03, 2020 1:24 pm

Can Koa Intercept a grapple to get grabbed in place of the hostage?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon May 04, 2020 7:35 am

Hmm... I think it counts as an attack, right? So, yeah - I'm not sure how I should deal the contested check after it, though, would you get to make a "saving throw" for it..?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon May 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Well, if someone intercepts a normal attack, does their Evasion get applied to whether it hits them? If it does, then you'd get to make your check.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Wed May 06, 2020 1:40 am

Sorry for the delay, taken my turn.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed May 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Np. Updated for now (with a change given Haley's actions), though now waiting on Dusks post...

As for the grappling. Yeah, it's an automatic hit if you intercept, but the effect is after the hit. So... Going by RAW, yes, Koa can intercept, and while the AC will be an automatic hit, they can still make a contesting roll.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu May 07, 2020 12:57 am

Oops! Fine for Bjorn to punch out the minun, is there anyone hostile left on the right side of the map
to attack?
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 07, 2020 1:02 am

your confusion is understandable, Synch. Bellsprout was bad, until Haley convinced it not to be.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri May 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Well hopefully the temple will be worth taking Irene out of this fight for... best of luck!

(also technically eevee is with all of you, but I completely forgot to keep up with what was happening. So considering the quiet nature, I'm just going to picture Polaris hanging back to aviod the chaos and noise)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat May 09, 2020 2:20 pm

So Vader, are you intent on intercepting the grapple? I'll take you rolling against the commander to see if he manages to grab a hold of Koa if you do. (Also the intercept roll, but that probably shouldn't be an issue.)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat May 09, 2020 3:32 pm

Oh sure.

Athletics to oppose Grapple: 4d6+2 = [6, 4, 2, 1] = 15

Another question, can I delay Maguma's turn until Rawku's initiative, then have Rawku take his turn instead if he's still conscious?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat May 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Hmm... Sure.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun May 10, 2020 1:54 pm

Missing an action for haley

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun May 10, 2020 5:17 pm

How close is she to the action? Like say can she lightningbolt the big bad?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon May 11, 2020 4:03 am

Big bad... I don't think so. His pokemon, yes.