Children of Ash

Home to all current Forum Games.
Quarg

Re: Children of Ash

Post by Quarg » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:15 am

Paul decides to move towards the vehicle being inspected by Jacob and see what is in the trunk by going to the driver side door and seeing about a trunk release, if not then taking the keys and unlocking the trunk.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Alaen
Converses Frequently

Post by Alaen » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 am

"I'm gonna check out that school. Looks fairly intact, maybe there's still something of interest."

He will try to get into the gym first.

NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by NotStickFigures » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:48 am

"That's fine with me Jani, I can see you setting up in some old farmstead and starting some sort of hydroponic gardening system once this world gets sorted out a little."
Roslyn looks over at Honey and states, "There was not much in here, as I'm sure you guessed, but I think the seeds might be a great find for some time in the future. I guess we gotta have hope that somehow this will get better and we'll all survive for the long haul."

She glances around the shop again trying to decide if it pays to do any more searching in this building or if they had already turned over all the nooks and crannies in this store. Are there any other rooms or a basement that we did not go into yet?

Since they outvoted Honey last time about where to go, this time she will defer to Honey's decision on the next move.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:06 am

Jani smiles at Roslyn as she pockets the seed packets and hose. Then she'll steel herself, and follow them out to the house that Honey wanted to go to before the store.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 am

Alaen wrote:"I'm gonna check out that school. Looks fairly intact, maybe there's still something of interest."

He will try to get into the gym first.
Initially following Joshua into the school Peter will keep and eye out for danger or more importantly a possible supply closet.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:47 am

After claiming all of everything and places said items in his trolley, Mr. Green pushes it toward the school in the hopes of finding more things to put in his trolley. He hums loudly as he walks and ponders what it must look like to see such a well dressed man pushing around a shopping cart.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:00 am

Honey's happy for Jani to carry all the bits and pieces picked up at the shop, nodding her agreement that they're useful. She herself probably wouldn't have brought along some of the things, but other people's loads are no concern of hers right now, just as long as nothing vital gets left behind.

She does what she'd planned to do previously - carefully scope out the house for occupants, dead things, danger and so on, and then nudge the door open with her boot if she deems it safe to enter.

NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by NotStickFigures » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Roslyn will follow directly behind Honey, her slingshot in hand and loaded. Silly as it makes her feel, she has seen that danger lurks in these building and she is ready, and she is not exactly certain how ready Jani will be to join in on a fight, if necessary. So she has decided she IS going to be brave and she IS going to back up Honey.