The Gobl'Inn

Home to all current Forum Games.
askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Re: The Gobl'Inn

Post by askstoomuch » Wed May 06, 2015 1:09 pm

wait what you are alive !!! how are you my friend !!

no it is not, it does feature dragons ! and one turtle
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed May 06, 2015 6:33 pm

I can see no thrones to be involved in the game.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Wed May 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Hiya pysch
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

Knucklekraken
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Knucklekraken » Wed May 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Psych! Good to see you!

thesilence
Speaks Quietly

Post by thesilence » Thu May 07, 2015 11:16 am

We were never here.
ÔÇ£I would give no thought of what the world might say of me, if I could only transmit to posterity the reputation of an honest man.ÔÇØ --Sam Houston

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu May 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Yes you are...we can see you...we can always see you...
Last edited by Quarg on Thu May 07, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Thu May 07, 2015 1:04 pm

can you see silence ?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 07, 2015 4:35 pm

God-Guardians ignore many rules. Quarg also ignores rules.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

thesilence
Speaks Quietly

Post by thesilence » Thu May 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Quarg wrote:Yes you are...we can see you...we can always see you...
We are not in fact planning an overcomplected villainous scheme, using assorted memory-wiped catspaws, to assassinate Quarg in order to preserve our secrecy. After all, if we were, it's not as if we would admit it, would we?
ÔÇ£I would give no thought of what the world might say of me, if I could only transmit to posterity the reputation of an honest man.ÔÇØ --Sam Houston

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri May 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Sorry silence, but you see the one in the top hat...yeah...he turned me into a near Immortal because he blew me up with a soul scythe in my possession ...
Also everyone here has murdered multiple people in distinct and convoluted ways...hell we made a game of it...

Hands the silence a tropical drink with an umbrella from someplace...

"Welcome to the club..."
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon May 18, 2015 2:44 am

Hah! It's a big club. Especially so if counting each life of each person.
My game:

My characters:

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 am

If you think that Doctor fellow was hard to kill, try to keep one of us in the grave for more than a day. :lol:
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon May 18, 2015 5:27 am

Most don't even bother to get in the grave in the first place.
My game:

My characters:

thesilence
Speaks Quietly

Post by thesilence » Thu May 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Quarg wrote:Sorry silence, but you see the one in the top hat...yeah...he turned me into a near Immortal because he blew me up with a soul scythe in my possession ...
Also everyone here has murdered multiple people in distinct and convoluted ways...hell we made a game of it...
We concede the point, though not the contest.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:48 am

A young Human, totally out of place, strolls in.
► Show Spoiler
He walks up to the counter, and has a nervous look around.
"Can I have a glass of water, please?"
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master
UStream Username: Theonewhoisodd

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:59 am

A crashing of rocks outside distracts everybody for a moment. When they go back to there random mingling few seem to notice a strangely tentacled bunny rabbit sitting on the bar. A strange familiarity seems to resonate from him and before long those who have noticed him concede that he has probably been there all along.
My Kickstarter

"There is no such thing as overkill, there's kill and there's gravy." -Kurik

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:16 am

Ah, you are here. Shame that you can't exist more often.
My game:

My characters:

HerdsCats
Of Few Words
UStream Username: HerdsCats
Location: Somewhere between a tub and a sharp pointy set of teeth

Post by HerdsCats » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 pm

An angry yowling sound reverberates from the roof, followed by the distinct sound of two bodies hitting it - one light and agile, barely glancing off its surface before pitter-pattering it's way down the walls and making it's way to the floor. The other not so much - it roughly tumbles down the roof and lands with a satisfying thud on the packed earth below.

A disheveled looking goblin girl stumbles into the inn, a snowy white "kitten" trotting in behind her.

Urgh... I haaaate it when you do that Mittens...

She glances around the room before doing a double take.

Holy shit! How long have I been gone for?
My name is HerdsCats. I do the impossible, improbable, and downright unpleasant on a daily basis. How may I help you today?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:07 am

"Apparently not long enough. Can I treat you to a glass of milk, pussy?"
(I am looking at Mittens, the "kitten".)

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:42 am

The goblin in the top hat walks over to thr channelling, father you have returned !

HerdsCats
Of Few Words

Post by HerdsCats » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:48 am

The "kitten" rumbles happily at the sound of the word milk, butting it's head into the human's legs before flopping over onto it's side and pawing at the air. The walls of the inn begin to ooze a white fluid that, at first glance, appear to be very much like milk in all properties. Look at it for more than a few seconds, however, and one would be certain that it is most definitely not milk. The fluid moves of it's own accord, freely flowing across the floor and dodging patrons before coming to rest in an inexplicably bowl shaped pool at a spot near Mittens. Mittens flips over and begins to lap happily at the stuff. There walls and floor show no indication of having ever come into contact with whatever the kitten was drinking.

Er... Yeah... Mittens can usually fend for himself when it comes to food and drink. The gobliness plops herself down in the nearest unoccupied seat. I, on the other hand, am parched. And hungry. And exhausted. It's a good thing this is an Inn.
My name is HerdsCats. I do the impossible, improbable, and downright unpleasant on a daily basis. How may I help you today?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 am

I'm sure the host will soon appear.
He's likely just busy somewhere in the back.

HerdsCats
Of Few Words

Post by HerdsCats » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:02 am

Oh that's alright. I've been at least two years without food or drink. Whats a little more time?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 am

The wolf swings his tail back and forth several times as the newcomers enter, Cat friend. You have been well in your absence?
My game:

My characters:

HerdsCats
Of Few Words

Post by HerdsCats » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:36 am

The cat herder lookes up and smiles crookedly.

I've been well enough. A lot has happened in the past few years, even though to me it feels like it has only been a few hours. It's hard to say how I truly am. I don't think I've actually existed long enough for me to figure that out yet. Give me some time and it will come to me. Eventually.

The white kitten finishes it's drink, and hops into her lap, circling a few times before curling up into a ball.