Home to all current Forum Games.
Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Re: The Gobl'Inn

Post by Wolfie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:13 pm

<a whiskey appears near your rightmost tentacle>
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:42 pm

It doesn't rain seawater...kraken...

The duck goes around a table opens it's mouth and tries to bite wolf tale...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Rain water comes from sea water comes from rain water comes from sea water come- Arf! You are responsible for fake birdprey! You will suffer for dishonour! After birdprey is in pieces.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Dlover wrote:Rain water comes from sea water comes from rain water comes from sea water come- Arf! You are responsible for fake birdprey! You will suffer for dishonour! After birdprey is in pieces.
"But your having fun..."

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:45 pm

You damage my coat!
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Knucklekraken
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Knucklekraken » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Having found his aim again, the shadowy figure shifts slightly. In unrelated events, a drop of water shatters on the nose of a particularly pesky canine. A large tentacle deposits an empty shot glass on the bar before retreating back above the rafters.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Ehck. Bizarre behatted beast! Your drippings become bothersome.
My game:

My characters:

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:18 am

Wolfie is amused by the antics of the regulars coming back.

I wonder if it's time to re-open the pool in the back. However, certain penguins may try to catch the fish in there... and they eat birds...
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:48 am

"There's a pool and Penguins. Cool! What else is here that i don't know about. I'll just need to find my bathing shorts then wait... the fish eats birds...do they eat anything or just birds....
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:54 am

Innplace is home to many mysteries. Used to be place of death and hunt, but immortal participants got bored of dying.
My game:

My characters:

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:17 am

As long as you fight back, they tend to learn quickly to not bother the larger occupants. And yes, we did get tired of dying all the time, so we made ourselves immortal... ish.

Wolfie smiles, delivers the ordered drinks of everyone in the building, then disappears into one of the back rooms... you hear some minor screaming.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:33 am

"Eh...even a master of the game like Agatha got bored after awhile and wanted to toss her damn immortal characters down an incinerator chute..."

"As for wolf coats...how is it that they are not susceptible to being in a ball pit while are to the gumming of a muppet duck?"

"Also I need a refill apparently..."

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:52 am

<a refill appears on your table>

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:53 am

The door bell rings as a hooded figure enters. When the hood is removed you see a skull with glowing blue eyes. "I don't suppose you have anything for the dead do you?"

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:02 am

Wolfie pokes her head out of the back room... and the screaming stops for a moment.

Of course we do! Just ask ServesBeer for whatever you'd like.

Wolfie goes back to the back room... the screaming starts up again. You sissy... tis only a scratch...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Ballpits do not chew on tail and make mess of neat fur. They only push fur down and make nice and neat.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 pm

"Chew...with a foam rubber mouth...Bah...your just complaining because you can't seem to catch it slowpoke..."

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:03 pm

That maters not when it messes my coat. If I were to complain of slowness, I would hunt your legs.
My game:

My characters:

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 am

Wolfie adds another couple of ducks to the one already walking the floor. The better to entertain the other wolf.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:02 am

"The House of Wolf always entertains its guests..."

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:35 pm

And better so than you, quack. The wolf turns and bounds after the ducks, weaving between table legs and nipping at their heels.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Dlover wrote:And better so than you, quack. The wolf turns and bounds after the ducks, weaving between table legs and nipping at their heels.
"Forgets I married into the House of Wolf..."

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Bah, you are hardly worthy of being called wolf.
My game:

My characters:

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:56 am

He's still family. Be nice.

The ducks begin to move faster in order to keep ahead of Dlover.

Oh, and the outdoor pool should be open soon... probably this weekend. I hope people like swimming with krakens and sharks.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

"Well there is a left handed compliment for you..."

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr