Pokemon: Darkness Awakens (Now Recruiting)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Pokemon: Darkness Awakens

Post by Dlover » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:17 pm

"I would not kill you, no. Killing you would rob me of what I am owed and the true Darkrai and Cresselia of justice. You mean the dungeon in Sanctuary, yes? I will go when I wake. How am I to know the child?"
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:35 pm

"Hey, who the heck are you?"
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Callum turns around and does his best to give a "really?..." look before using splash to jump over the cat pokemon and land 7 meters beyond the cat and away from the trainers.

Splash + 1 to long jump +2 evasion

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:04 pm

"The child is bound inside a box, This box is black with odd writing. You cannot miss it."

------------------------------

"George. Hi. Who. Are. You. Stranger?"

------------------
The cat tries to pounce on the fast rabbit but it slips by it's claws. The male trainer grins at the rabbit getting close to him. He pulls out a pokeball and prepares to throw it. The girl ties to catch up to the guy but she is left breathless after taking a few steps. He smirks at her as he chucks the ball at callum. "Come on big money!"

The ball seemed like it missed Callum until it bonked him on his head for 9 (23) damage. It then attempts to capture him. He suddenly hears the pokedex screech loudly.

"THIS POKEMON IS CURRENTLY UNDER POSSESSION OF CALLUM YEW. REPEATED ATTEMPTS OF CAPTURING THIS POKEMON WILL NOTIFY AUTHORITIES."

"Figures, a pokemon YOU want is already captured. Come on Scratchy, it's not worth our time. It's not that good anyways. Lets find something better."
"Awwww!! I didn't know that you were lost! We should find your master right away!"

Combat Summary ???

Callum the bunny ninja
Scratchy the black cat
Male trainer

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:17 pm

"Hm. I will investigate this. It sounds like a scenario which would be trouble to involve myself in, as well as dangerous for others if I succeed, so I make no promises of success, and I expect a good reward if I complete the job. Now let me rest properly, with undisturbed sleep, I need time to recover."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:30 am

"Hey, I'm Syana. Professional uh... wanderer."

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Annoyed Callum grabs a stick and scratches out in the ground.

"Fare thee well then. Don't be a jerk to pokemon who'll bite back.

Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine"

before throwing the stick at the male trainer and sprinting off into the forest.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:38 pm

The voice is now silent and Vince sleeps through the night uninterrupted. Or almost anyways. He feels a nudge against his side.
---------------------------
"Hi. What...was. I. doing? Oh. Right. Need. Help. Up. Please."

--------------------

Callum has a harder time to write fine text on the hard ground. Drawing eggs was easy, but complete text in the dark, even with a flashlight is something he can't easily achieve. Callum eventually leaves and throws the stick at the guy.

"OW! Next time I see your master I will destroy you!"

Callum runs back to the group, by splashing around and being a ninja bunny. He sees an unfamiliar pokemon with them.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Vince opens one eye and peers around, pawing the mask up onto the top of his head to expose his face, "Is there trouble of some sort?"
My game:

My characters:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:25 pm

"Hey, this is George. Imma go down now, but he needs help to get up the tree... and I don't have hands."

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:56 pm

"Ok, I guess I can help. Climp onto my back and then onto my shoulders ok?." Callum crouches near the tree and waits for the pokemon to make his way up the tree.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:23 pm

There is another one of those birds in his presence. He briefly considers charcoaling it, before it presents a walkie talkie. "Sorry to inturrupt you but The Dread Pirate Redtail wishes to talk to you."

The walkie crackles and a feminine voice speaks.
*BZZZ* This is a private conversation, Lightning, leave before you hear some fowl language.

So I hear you been causin' a lo' o' problems with my crew, jackal. Thi' ain' good for eithe' of us. Those feath'rbrains know nothin' about nothin'. They were supposed ta take care of themselves. Guess I will hav' ta rule them with an iron claw. They ain't suppo' to be harrassin nobody. But I can' have my crew think I got soft in ta brain. So I go' a deal. Ya and ya crew can help me out wi' somethin' an' I'll help ya with somethin'." *BUZZZ*

------------------------
Callum and Syana help the poor creature up the tree, which it grabs onto the limb precariously with it's long claws. It then immediately falls asleep.

Macbeth waits for them to be done and moves on.

Callum and Syana get 2 trainer exp as Good Samaritans

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Vince yawns as he puts a paw on the button to send an outgoing signal, "Not so many problems, only one is dead. The rest simply learned why they should not harass travelers, and may well follow your orders more precisely for it. Well, so long as your goal wasn't to trouble civilians I would rather have no problems with you, and I am no stranger to accepting requests from powerful figures, so I'll hear out your offer. The others aren't with me at the moment, unfortunately, nor will we meet again soon, unless they wish to die, so I cannot guarantee they will be any help unless you can send word to them also. If you give me the details and it's not detrimental to me I will see to your job myself if necessary, and whether I can complete the job or not there will be no further trouble with your crew, unless they start it. You have my word on that."
My game:

My characters: